The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 07

Story Info
Sean must recover the fisherman' evidence of his Mermaid.
1.2k words
4.67
3.4k
7

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Mermaid and the SEAL

Chapter 9

Sean Looked at Mira with love and anxiety before stating, "Baby, I brought your swimsuit in my pocket. So, when you get back, I will be waiting for you here."

Mira looked frantic and cried, "No, you have to go back and get the photos they have of me." Sean looked confused, so she continued, "They apparently had an underwater camera and have photos of me in my mermaid form and after I changed into human form."

It dawned on Sean what she was saying, "Oh shit! Do you know where they are keeping these photos?

Mira shrugged her shoulders adding, "Before we escaped, the captain and his mates went into his cabin to look at the photos. But I don't know what changed after our escape."

Sean looked lost in thought for a second before speaking, "Okay, change of plan. When you put on your swimsuit, make your way to my house. Remember people have seen you so coverup, but don't let yourself be seen. I will get the photos, by hook or by crook and meet you back at the house. Afterwards we are going to have to move, because many people may have seen you. My job is further up the coast, so we can find another place next to the ocean."

Mira looked sad, "I'm sorry that I am making you leave your house."

Sean pulled her tight and whispered, "I found the woman I love, and nothing is more important than you. We'll find a new place where our love can flourish. Now get going and hurry back!"

They kissed deeply and then Mira ran into the ocean and was soon gone. Sean stared after her, then turned to run back to his house. Fortunately, Sean was in great shape, but it still took him a little over an hour to run the ten miles to his house. He still had his knives but figured he would need a strong magnet. He hoped that an old fishing boat would use an old VCR, or some other type of magnetic tape and the magnet could erase the tape. If it wasn't on tape, he would have to improvise.

He donned his work outfit, put some papers and the magnet in a briefcase and headed to the wharf. The fishing boat was still there, and crowds of people still milled around. Sean tried to push through the crowds and finally made it to the gangway. He held out some of his business cards proclaiming the fact that he was a marine biologist and asked to speak to the captain.

When the captain arrived, Sean spoke up, "Captain, I'm a marine biologist from up the coast and rumours have it that you captured a Mermaid? If that is true, I would like to examine her."

The captain looked chagrined and angry at the same time, "Yes, we did, but she escaped!"

Sean tried to look downtrodden, "Well that is too bad ... do you have any evidence I could look at?"

The captain looked a little wary, but said, "I might have some evidence. Who do you work for again?"

Sean handed him a business card and added, "I am a Doctor of Marine Biology and Marine Archaeology working for the National Academy of Sciences."

The captain nodded his head and waved him aboard. Once away from the crowds he spoke, "We have underwater cameras on this boat and have photographs of the mermaid both before and after her transition to human form."

Sean appeared to be excited and added, "WOW, this could be a great discovery. Can I look at them?"

The captain led Sean into his quarters where the photos of Mira were indeed on his TV screen. The photos were grainy and in general poor quality, but he could tell it was Mira. As he had hoped, it was on a VCR tape, but he saw multiple tapes and suspected that he had been busy making copies.

Sean played with the tape, running it forward and backwards but it did show her change from Mermaid to human form. Sean looked at the captain and gleefully said, "Captain you have a gold mine here. Is there any way I could get a copy to study?"

The captain looked at him and replied, "Yes, you can have a copy for $10,000."

This was just the opening Sean had hoped for, "Would you take a check?"

Dollar signs shown in the captain's eyes as he nodded his assent.

Sean lifted his briefcase, set it on top of the VCR and pushed one of the feet into the power button. He knew the magnet in the briefcase would destroy the tape in the VCR. The screen went blank as Sean opened his case hiding the fact that the screen went off. He brought out a check book and wrote a check for $10,000. He turned to hand the check to the captain, but said, "The tape!"

The captain grabbed a tape from the pile of suspected copies and handed it to him. While the captain was gleefully staring at the check, Sean lifted the magnet from the briefcase and set it on top of the remaining copies. He then quickly closed the briefcase, stood to block the captain's view of the TV, took him by the arm and steered him out of the cabin.

Sean joyfully slapped the captain on the back and guided him to the edge of the boat before saying, "Great doing business with you and this is your moment. Thanks."

He left the captain staring at the check and immediately headed to the bank to cancel the check.

~~~~~

Mira arrived at the clan's meeting place and was joyfully welcomed. All of her friends and mentors were happy to see her. They knew she had found a human that she thought was her mate. Now she told her story about Sean's and her connection, about the love they felt for each other and the fact that he risked everything to save her while keeping the mermaid's secret. In the end, there wasn't a dry eye in the house, and everyone approved of her choice.

She also broke the news about the fishing boat's underwater cameras and the photos they had taken of Mira in both forms. Everyone was aghast at this revelation and there were long discussions about what to do. Mira let everyone know that Sean was currently working on destroying the photos. Ultimately, the subject was left for further review, but until then, all mermaids needed to stay away from any fishing vessel.

It was a short conclave, but everyone trusted Sean and believed that Mira had made a great choice. She stayed around long enough to accept congratulations, but she was anxious to leave and get back to Sean. So, very soon after she had said her goodbyes, she left.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers