The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 08

Story Info
Sean and Mira celebrate their freedom.
3.9k words
4.71
3.3k
9

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

The Mermaid and the SEAL

Chapter 10

Sean jumped in his Jeep and drove back to the beach where he left Mira. He waited for her for over an hour and was starting to worry before she showed up in the surf. He jumped out of the Jeep running towards her. They ran together with Mira wrapping herself around her lover. They kissed all the way back to the Jeep and then Sean drove them back to their cottage. He pulled into the garage and shut the garage doors.

Sean pulled her across the seat and into his arms and stepped out of the Jeep, carrying her inside. He first took her to the kitchen and gave her a small glass of orange juice. He told her he felt her blood sugar was low and she needed to get some food in her. After she drank the juice, he gathered her back up in his arms and took her up the stairs to his bedroom.

Of course, Mira knew all of this. Mira didn't say a word, just watched him pamper and take care of her as he stripped his jacket from her.

He tucked her under a warm blanket and sat down beside her. He caressed her face gently as he said, "Baby, right now you're showing all the symptoms of exhaustion and all of your adrenaline is wearing off. So, I want you to rest while I go make you some food. You need to let me take care of you for the next several hours."

Sean leaned over, kissed her and started to get up. As he was turning away Mira whimpered, "Sean, could you tie me up please?" Sean looked at her softly and questioningly. Mira melted under his inquiring gaze and added, "When the sailors tied me up and tormented me, I dreamed of you doing it and I want to see what it's like with you."

Sean nodded his head, smiled and said, "Anything for my baby." He grabbed two strips of leather out of this gym bag, tied her hands together and bound them to the headboard. He kissed her face, neck and teased her nipples, before kissing down her belly and with one lick of her clit he stood. He looked at her longingly and noted her rapid breathing. He needed her to recuperate so, he covered her with a blanket, kissed her gently and then went downstairs to make them breakfast.

When he walked out the door, Mira felt a moment of panic. Tears poured out of her eyes and her heart ached in her chest as she thought about Sean not coming back. However, the ache in her chest was only fleeting because she knew he loved her unconditionally. She knew he would be back, and she trusted him more than she did any other human being.

Mira had longed for the hug of the rope. She yearned to feel the freedom that being bound gave her. The freedom she needed to express and feel her emotions. Last night she had felt safe enough to let him in. Something about her bindings made her feel she was free to give in to him sexually, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. It took the squeeze of her bindings to help her let go of all strict mermaid fear of humans. She needed desperately to feel tethered so she could feel free enough to feel and understand her wildly conflicting emotions.

For the first time in her life, she knew what it was truly like to love someone. She couldn't seem to focus on anything. She was distracted with no direction, yet she felt forever contented. It was as if there was an itch inside her that she couldn't scratch. Only Sean could. Her brain was fuzzy, but her body was alive with an intensity that blocked everything else. She was starving, but unable to eat. She yearned for something, but she didn't know what. Only Sean seemed to know what she needed and when he was there, she was content.

Mira didn't know what to do, but she knew she loved him. She knew she craved his touch and didn't know if she could ever live without him. Yet she was conflicted with all the emotions swirling inside her. Could she spend her entire life craving the love of a dominant man? The more she thought about it, the answer was easy. She had experienced more love and passion in one night that she had her entire life.

The act of submitting to Sean had been full of love and devotion. She would give everything she had to have that love and trust returned to her. Sean had already proven that she could trust him. He had established that he would give his life to protect hers. She finally understood that belonging to Sean was what she was meant for. Nothing else in her life had ever come close to filling those voids in her heart.

Sean entered the room with a tray full of bacon, eggs, toast and juice. He sat on the bed with the tray in his lap and reached over to untie her hands from the headboard. He told her to sit up and as she did the blanket dropped into her lap uncovering her breasts. Her bound hands dropped in her lap as she looked down to see her breasts almost begging him to ravish them. As he looked into her eyes, he could tell she had made a decision and her pleading look said it all.

Sean knew she was his and now she was his responsibility. He took a spoonful of scrambled eggs and lovingly fed her. His gentle caring contrasted dramatically with his consuming passion the night before. The simple act of lovingly feeding her was the most heart enriching thing anyone had ever done for Mira. Tears of love and joy leaked from her eyes as he kept feeding her. For each bite she took, he took a bite as well and he kept feeding her until all the food was gone.

When breakfast was done, he pulled back the covers and told Mira to lie on her stomach. He retied her hands to the headboard and brought out a bottle of lotion. Starting at her shoulders he methodically massaged all the kinks out of her back, butt and legs. For Mira, Sean's hands on her were a dream come true. While his magic fingers were digging out all the knots in her back and shoulders, her insides were smoldering. That's all it seemed to take now was Sean touching her and she was ready for him.

This time her body gave in to the fatigue. With a full stomach and the relaxing massage, Mira drifted into an exhausted sleep. Once he knew she was asleep, Sean kissed her on the head and covered her with a blanket.

Sean grabbed his phone and went out to the porch. His first call was to his landlord; he needed to give him notice that he was going to have to leave. He let it be known that it was work related and he was sorry he had to leave. His next call was to his boss to see if any transfers were available. It just so happened that one had been posted in Florida and they were looking for someone with Marine Biology and Archeology credentials and experience. He told his boss he was interested and to send him the information. The last call was a real estate agent he had used before, but this time he wanted a house to buy, preferably ocean front, in Florida, around the St. Petersburg area and he needed it as quickly as possible.

Then there was Mira. They had to figure out what they were going to do, because they were part of each other now. They had to be together, and they just had to figure out how. She was his soul mate, not to mention his gorgeous, sexy siren. His heart, his body and of course his cock all craved her. He wanted nothing more than to hold, kiss and make love to her through the night.

He relaxed in the chair on the balcony for a few more minutes taking in the incredible view. Sean finally left his chair and went back inside, only to be stunned at the vision in front of him. Mira was awake, had kicked off all the covers and had turned over on her back. Her hands were still bound to the headboard, and she was totally naked, looking at him expectantly.

Her voice was the sweetest sound he ever heard, and his heart fluttered when he heard it, "Sean, I need to feel your hands on me, and I need to feel you inside me. Please come and make love to me...Master!"

Sean slowly walked over and sat on the bed next to her. His eyes roamed lovingly over her silky skin and for Mira even the feathered caress of his eyes could not have been more stimulating. She had trouble catching her breath while her nipples hardened, and her womanly folds were slick with anticipation. Mira whimpered and squirmed under his scorching eyes. Her rapid shallow breaths dried out her half-parted lips and her tongue sneaked out to wet them.

Sean stood momentarily while he undressed, but his eyes never left the delectable buffet of Mira in front of him. When he was naked, he lay on the bed next to her and his hands began gentle fiery caresses over her sensitive skin. Sean gently leaned over and lightly kissed her lips. "This morning I am not your master. I'm just a man that loves you with all his heart. That's the way I am going to make love to you this morning. With my open heart, I'm going to coax every bit of passion from you. This will be totally different from last night, but in the end, I will still claim you as mine."

Mira's eyes were filled with fiery embers of understanding. The fire was still burning in her heart and in her body. His fingers roamed over her nipples evoking an adoring gasp mixed in with her panting breaths. His fingers trailed down her belly leaving passionate goose bumps in their wake. Throughout it all, his eyes never left hers and he could see that she would do anything for him.

She couldn't help herself as she surrendered everything to him. Her surrender was complete and at that moment he could have anything he wanted. If he wanted her heart, her soul, her body or her sex, all were his for the taking. His hands roamed over her satiny skin, but he took what he really wanted, her lips. He bit, licked and devoured her lips, while taking in her sweet breath.

His kiss was soft and loving, while at the same time being wild and demanding. Mira gazed at him with a blank uncomprehending stare, and she forgot how to breathe. The fiery tornado inside her banished everything except Sean's hands and lips. Her back arched sacrificing her body on the altar of his desire and he could be as greedy as he wanted because everything she had was his.

Her eyes were lost in her passion's firestorm, but the furrows in her face were pleading with him to fulfill his cravings. Mira knew that when Sean's desire was finally slaked, she would be the ultimate recipient. She knew he would take her places that were only theirs. It was a place so exquisite that all of her emotions were free to express themselves. As she giggled through her tears, she was safe to let him see how her heart beat for him.

Sean wanted nothing more than to see her sizzling passion exploding on her face. He wanted to be staring in her eyes as love's passion overtook her. He began painting his erotic masterpiece with his hands, fingertips, lips and tongue. He began discovering every inch of her stunningly adorable face, then regal neck and finally her buoyant, wobbling breasts. He continued down her taut, quivering belly, her shaking hips, trembling legs and mouth-watering pussy.

By the time he reached her sodden pussy, she was shuddering on the edge of a massive orgasm. Her face had the look of expectant bliss with her eyes wide open, her lips parted in deep gulping breaths and her breasts wobbling temptingly with her quick shuttering breaths. Her hips twisted and lifted into his fingers in pleas to take her to heaven.

For the next half an hour he kept her on the edge of blistering climax. His fingers and lips were painting passion and anticipated rapture over her fervently convulsive figure. She lifted her breasts and hips into his scorching fingers and electric lips, in pleas to take her and finish her.

Her expressive face transmitted everything she was feeling, and her eyes loved what he was doing to her. Mira's moans, whimpers and cries were music to his ears, and he wanted her climax to seal him in her heart as the rapture ruthlessly controlled her body. Finally, he couldn't hold back anymore.

Sean settled himself between her legs and slowly began to feed his cock into her drenched pussy. Her eyes and mouth opened wide as she felt him splitting her open. It was exactly what she dreamed of and what she desired. Sean hovered over her arched body, and he stared into her eyes while his engorged cock plunged inside her. He could see the awe and uncontrolled bliss in her eyes as his cock slowly sank deeper inside her.

For Sean, this was all about her expressive face. All of her emotions were there in her eyes, her furrowed brow, her facial tics and her luscious mouth. As his cock finally filled her and rubbed up against her cervix, the delicious torment of his slow entry changed to heavenly ecstasy. Her brow smoothed, her eyes softened, and her mouth hung open in an extended, ethereal moan. He stayed still with his cock buried against her cervix, while he watched her face revel in her exuberant emotions.

Mira was in seventh heaven. She was full of Sean and stretched magnificently by his cock. Hovering over her, she could feel his breath on her face and the heat of his body scorching her skin. She was on sensory overload, and it happened every time he took her. The world became a brilliant place full of vivid colors and lights, with all of her senses attuned to his touch. Every time he made love to her it was a new experience, the lights, sounds and a different kind of bliss.

Part of Mira surrendered to him so she could feel the extraordinary rapture that he heaped upon her. Another part surrendered so she could be free to feel and experience all the emotions she kept bottled up. However, the most incredible part of her surrender was the transcending love she felt when their hearts connected. Mira was consumed by her love for Sean and as he hovered over her, she could tell he felt the same.

Sean began to pull his cock back to her pussy lips, fighting muscles of her cunt that rippled to keep him inside her. Part of her wanted to fight to keep him deep inside her, but the fierce ecstasy made it impossible as all the nerves inside her rejoiced. Her mouth grimaced, her brow furrowed, and her breasts heaved with shallow breaths as she rejoiced in the intense splendor.

He continued his slow torturous pace, and it was driving Mira crazy with need and desire. His pace was fast enough to keep stoking the fire inside her, but slow enough to contain passion's wildfire. He watched her face intently as she grappled with overwhelming desire. The tormented anxiety on her face let him know when it was time to give her the rapture she craved.

Sean slammed deep into Mira while his fingers flicked her clit. Mira felt like the top of her head blew off as the singular most explosive orgasm of her life detonated inside her. She felt like someone had hooked her up to some jumper cables. Her back arched, her legs twitched, and her head was thrown backwards exposing all the distended veins and chords in her neck. All of her muscles were petrified with her loving bliss. The only part of body that didn't spasm with euphoria was her hands and that was because they were still bound to the headboard.

Sean used the opportunity to gorge himself on her deliciously exposed neck like a lion bringing down his prey. His voracious mouth heaped shivers on top of her already overloaded form. Meanwhile, his cock continued to own everything inside her. She finally remembered how to breathe, and it came out in an unworldly scream of devotion. The vibrations from her scream reverberated through the veins in his mouth, increasing his hunger for her already straining neck.

Mira was where she wanted to be, flying through the air consumed by Sean's fierce, loving passion. He had a hungry mouthful of her neck while ruling her heart. His demanding cock was directing her body's passion. His roaming hands pinned her underneath him providing the safety and dominance she needed. Her arms bound to the headboard gave her the freedom to feel her emotions. He was filling her heart to overflowing and giving her pleasure beyond compare.

As her climax began to wane, she fell back to the bed, her chest heaved trying to find air. Sean continued to pummel her and another cum began to build before the first even finished. He momentarily left her neck to look at her face. Her unseeing eyes were incredulous that she could feel this kind of love. She positively glowed, radiant as she finally came to accept that her heart and body were capable of such ecstasy. Her whimpers, moans, gasps and screams were an unwritten language that only Sean could understand.

Sean recaptured her neck in his mouth as Mira's next orgasm contorted her body and showered her mind with brilliant, flashes of color. She felt joyously alive as she flew through the cosmos with the magic of his love guiding and controlling her. Mira didn't even notice when one orgasm ended and the next began. She floated on clouds of bliss, but she still felt enveloped by his love. She felt the heat of his body blistering her skin and she was surrounded by his manly scent. She felt his heart pounding in his chest and throbbing between her legs.

Mira heard and felt his groans of ecstasy against her neck as she felt him pulsing inside her. She knew he'd cum inside of her and it filled her with an intense joy to know that she was the vessel for his love. Mira wrapped her legs around him and tugged on her arms trying to pull him against her. Almost as if he could read her mind, Sean reached up and untied her bound hands. She still felt as if she was flying, but he was her anchor as she wrapped her arms and legs around him feeling his weight push her into the mattress.

Mira tingled all over, with her heart and mind soaring, but it wasn't her blissful orgasms. It was the love for the man pressing her into the mattress. In the last two days, he saved her from kidnappers and fulfilled almost every fantasy she had. Then there were the orgasms too numerous to count that left her entranced and satisfied. Thanks to him, she discovered what it was like being a sexual, compassionate, giving, free and powerful woman.

His weight on top of her made her feel secure and safe almost like the bondage did. She felt free to laugh or cry and free to give him the heart that she had sheltered for so long. Never before had she felt so spiritually fulfilled, powerfully desired and fiercely in love. She felt his lips nibble across her jaw and capture her mouth in a desperate yet loving kiss. That moment confirmed that she was where she wanted to be, and she was home in his arms.

He tore the blinders from her eyes and the mermaid's structural bridal from her mouth. He forced her to see all the emotions bottled up inside her. The fiery passion she had so long denied, as well as her tender loving heart was all finally revealed. She had discovered a whole new side of herself and opening her heart had made her more gratified and powerful. She was happier and stronger with him, than without him.

Sean levered himself up on his arms and looked into her aquamarine watery, yet luminous eyes. He could tell the intensity of the emotions scared her and had her on the verge of tears. She never said a word, with her face and eyes doing all the talking. Sean looked her in the eyes and said, "You're safe with me and I love you. Let it out, Baby. I'm honored that you feel safe enough to reveal your emotions. Let it out, Baby."

The tears poured out of her eyes, and she buried her face in his chest. All of her mermaids' structure, the sailors capture and torment and finally Sean's love and protection, poured out through her eyes. It had been a life-changing couple of days. She gained a lover and protector. Despite everything that had happened, she was exactly where she wanted to be, and her arms and legs tightened around Sean in a loving devotion. Sean held her until her tears slowed and she pulled her face from his chest gazing into his eyes.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12