The Mermaid and the SEAL Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her look was one of questioning and anticipation, but he had to look deep into her eyes to find the question. There was also a fierce loving determination behind her eyes with her heart laid wide open in front of his eyes. She was giving him her heart while trusting him to treasure and cherish it. Her eyes were begging him to accept the gift she was offering. It was an awesome responsibility, but one that Sean was willing to accept. He gently growled, "Tell me who you belong to and who owns your heart?"

Mira's face and eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, with her infectious smile dominating her face. She took a gasping breath and as a tear trickled down her face she said, "I belong to Sean. He owns my heart, my body and my devotion. I'll do anything for you, and I will joyfully call you my husband."

Mira and Sean held each other tightly. Their naked bodies fitting perfectly together with their limbs intertwined. Occasionally one would kiss or caress the other, but finally the long stressful day took its toll. They eventually fell asleep intertwined as if both were afraid to let go of the other.

12