The Mermaid's Stud

Story Info
A man wins a trip to the Bahamas... but it's a trap.
5.5k words
4.02
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
544 Followers

Joe couldn't believe his eyes as he opened his mail. The envelope looked typical, some sort of announcement of a prize winner. "You're a Winner." It was one of those things he typically threw away without even opening it. But this time was different. And when he started reading the letter it seemed to be announcing the same thing they all do... you're a winner... blah, blah, blah. But... something attracted him to read more.

And as he read, Joe realized this wasn't a typical letter. This was truly announcing him as a winner! He won an all-expense paid trip to the Bahamas! He didn't remember buying a ticket or sending information to some web site to enter a contest for a trip to the Bahamas, but he entered so many contests. Maybe he just didn't remember.

They knew his name, his email, his phone number, and his address. It just had to be legit. All he had to do now was call the number and arrange for his trip dates. He looked up the phone number on the Internet and everything said it was legit, so he called it. Some man with a gruffy voice answered and Joe arranged for two weeks at the end of May. The guy would arrange the round-trip flight and everything. And one of the best things about the trip was a 3-day, island-hopping tour by boat.

Joe really needed this. His girlfriend broke up with him last month and he needed a pick-me-up. This would certainly help with that. Fun in the sun and sand was exactly what he needed.

It was two weeks later that he received another mailing from the company, this time in a more non-descript envelope. Inside were his itinerary and airline tickets. Joe was getting more and more excited for the trip! It was only a few weeks away!

The middle of May came and he packed a bag for the trip. He was going to be wearing a lot of shorts and t-shirts, so it didn't take up much room. He got a ride to the airport and took the flight down. It went very smoothly. The weather there was incredible when he finally arrived, sunny, upper eighties with white, fluffy clouds dotting the sky. Joe took a deep breath of the warm, salty air, and took a moment to feel the warm sun on his skin. Yes! This was the perfect getaway!

He got there early enough that after he checked into his hotel, he was able to go to the white, sandy beach and get into that beautiful blue-green water. His boat tour started tomorrow, so he took the time to enjoy the rest of today. There were a lot of vacationers around him, but he was left on his own. When he sat in the lounge chair on the beach he let his eyes wander behind his sunglasses to watch the beautiful women walking around in their very small bikinis. There were very few families this time of year... which made his people-watching all the more delicious.

He ate a late dinner in the hotel and then went to bed early. He wasn't going to miss his boat trip for anything!

He got up early the next morning since his itinerary wanted him at the docks by 10:00am. He took a cab and made it with plenty of time to spare and at 9:45am he and the other passengers were all finally able to get onboard. There were five other passengers waiting, two men with their wives or girlfriends, and another middle-aged guy. They talked a little on the boat and introduced themselves before they set sail.

First there was the single guy, Jonathan. He was thirty three and worked at a software firm. He had been divorced for the past five years, was currently single and, like Joe, just wanted to get away for a while.

Then there were Joshua and Megan. They were about thirty and engaged to get married at the end of the summer. They were taking this trip because the wedding plans and family members were stressing them out.

Finally, there was Tyler and Jessica. They were in their mid-thirties, had been dating for a long time, and weren't even looking to get married. This was going to be their vacation for the year.

All of them talked about how surprised they were to win this as a prize. None of them remembered how they even entered the contest and really didn't even know the company that had sponsored the drawing. They all laughed it off, because it was certainly real. They were here in the Bahamas and on the boat, right?

"Hi folks, I'm Captain Thomas, and this is my boat, Mermaid Love," the burly, silver haired, gruffy-voiced captain said. "I hope you enjoy her for the next three days. We're going to visit five different islands on our tour and stop at each one for the night. All of them are uninhabited islands, although they are visited by tourists and locals and are zoned for tourist and recreational use. You'll find the beaches there absolutely incredible! I doubt there are finer beaches in the whole world. And I've packed tents and hammocks below for your use to stay the night, whichever you choose to use."

"Our first stop," he continued, "is about three hours away. I'm sure you'll find plenty of sea life to watch if you choose and you'll definitely get a lot of sun. The weather forecast for this whole week is for lots of sunshine."

The couples were talking excitedly between themselves. Obviously they were all pumped!

As the boat backed into the water, Joe started thinking about an old 70s TV show... Gilligan's Island. And suddenly, Jonathan started singing the song to himself.

"Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale..."

They all looked at him and smiled. All of them remembered the song and quickly joined in.

"A tale of a fateful trip

That started from this tropic port

Aboard this tiny ship.

"The mate was a mighty sailing man,

The skipper brave and sure.

Five passengers set sail that day

For a three-hour tour, a three-hour tour.

"The weather started getting rough,

The tiny ship was tossed,

If not for the courage of the fearless crew

The Minnow would be lost, the Minnow would be lost.

"The ship set ground on the shore of this uncharted desert isle

With Gilligan,

The Skipper too,

The millionaire and his wife,

The movie star

The Professor and Mary Ann,

Here on Gilligan's Isle."

From the deck, Joe saw Captain Thomas smiling and shaking his head. He was pretty sure this wasn't the first time his passengers had done that.

The trip was going well and Captain Thomas had plenty of food and drink in the cabin that they ate all they desired as they watched dolphins playing in the ocean waves all around them. Some got really close to the boat, much to their excitement, and they got plenty of pictures on their cellphones.

It was about two hours into their trip when they noticed that black clouds were forming on the horizon and were coming in quickly.

"Don't worry. It's surprising, but we'll make port before it hits and we'll just wait it out on the boat," the captain told them.

They nervously watched the dark clouds getting closer and closer as if they were racing them to the island to see which of them would get there first. Joe was so thankful to see the island and then the cove where they were going to anchor. The waves were getting higher and the boat was rocking. They had to hang on to the railings to keep from falling over.

The storm hit just after they dropped anchor, as if it were waiting for them, the warm rain pelting the water and boat alike. The sun was totally blotted out and it got very dark. Joe didn't know if it was seasickness or what, but he didn't feel well all of the sudden. He felt a little woozy. His head was spinning and he was having a lot of trouble standing up. He briefly wondered if there was something in the food...

He heard splashing water around him, like things diving into it, but could barely keep his eyes open. Then he felt strong hands grab his arms and haul him to his feet. He opened his eyes to see it was Captain Thomas. He was leading Joe out into the rain. Joe tried to complain and tried to let him know that he just needed to sit down and rest, but Joe was helpless to do anything to stop the Captain. His body felt like Jello.

And then the world around him was spinning and Joe felt himself hitting the warm water. He'd fallen overboard! The sea water felt good, but with his body being tired, there was no way he could swim. He looked up and briefly saw Captain Thomas on the deck, looking down at him for a moment, but doing nothing to save him. Water poured into his mouth and Joe couldn't even scream for help.

Then Joe saw large, heavy sacks arcing into the air and crashing onto the deck. Six large bags thudding with the sound of a lot of coins. But it didn't make any sense and Joe couldn't figure out where they might have come from. And then he sank into the ocean water and lost consciousness.

When Joe woke again, he was lying on the beach, on his back, with water lapping at his legs. The sun was shining above him, almost blinding him with its brilliant radiance. He turned his head to the side, wondering where he was, and saw the others lying on the beach, too. In seconds he was unconscious again.

The next time he woke up, he turned his head again and saw... something... something over one of them... something colorful... he was so confused. Was this some kind of animal? Was it... killing them? Eating them? And soon... him? And then he fell unconscious again.

When he woke up again, he could see one of the others being dragged into the water, a seaweed rope attached around their torso being used to pull them. Who was it? One of the guys? Women? What was happening to them? Was anyone else left alive? His head was still spinning. Joe was hungry and thirsty and so hot from the sun that he had little to no energy. And he passed out once again praying that whatever animal it was, it wouldn't find him.

Joe woke the last time feeling something pressing down on his legs. He could still feel the water lapping at his feet, could still feel the sun beating down on him. He barely had the strength to open his eyes but when he did, he saw a woman hovering over him. She was laying on his legs and just lay there, staring at him, concerned.

"Are you still alive?" she asked him. "You are, aren't you!" She smiled so beautifully.

Joe looked at her and noticed that she was... different. She was so beautiful, her face shimmering in the sunlight. Her face looked like there were some sort of scales on it and those are what glimmered. And there was a pinkish hue around her eyes, almost like eyeshadow, but he realized it was her skin itself. Her hair was brown and long with coral and seashells entwined in it as decoration.

"Oh, I feel your... your warmth... oh, you're so warm," she moaned. "I love my men... warm." Joe could barely think but that sounded strange. It was such a weird thing to say to someone. "It's so rare that I find men like you available."

"Where... where am I?" Joe asked, barely able to speak, barely able to focus. He glanced down the beach and saw no one else there. He must have looked agitated.

"It's ok. Oh, it's ok. You can relax. Oh, yeah, just relax," she said soothingly.

Something felt... different. Joe wondered if he'd lost his shorts or something for a moment because he felt her hand stroking his cock. And he was hard. Very hard. 'What in the hell?' he thought

He tried to move, tried to sit up and see what was going on, but it felt like he was held down by something. She put her hand on his chest, trying to calm him down.

"Everything's going to be ok... Everything's going to be ok," she said soothingly, and Joe relaxed a bit. "Oh, I know you must be in so much pain... so much... despair. But it's ok. I'm here now. All you need to do is relax. You know, I found all your friends. I know you were in that little boat caught in my storm. I didn't know if you'd all survive the sea. But here you are... along with all your friends... I brought you to his little island."

"My friends... what... where..." Joe tried to talk, but it was difficult, his mouth and throat were so dry.

"I've checked on them already, so you can relax. Just... relax."

When Joe looked down at her again, he saw that she was naked from the waist up. Her breasts were large and absolutely beautiful, proudly standing on her chest. Her nipples were dark and large, very pointed and hard. And then Joe looked lower and could see that, instead of legs, she had a brightly colored tail... shimmering with reds, yellows, greens, and blues. The colors were absolutely beautiful! But... this wasn't right. Women have legs... right?

"Didn't I tell you? I want to take care of you," she said as Joe watched her beautiful hand stroke his shaft. God he was so hard and her hand felt incredible. "I can imagine that being in your position, so helpless, not knowing where you are, must be so... awful," she said and then looked down at his cock. She looked at it with such hunger and need that Joe felt it surge again in size. "But... look at you. You're such a beautiful human specimen." She smiled broadly.

Her other hand came up and she swirled around the head of his cock with her fingertip, driving him mad with pleasure. But he couldn't move a muscle. "And what a human you are!" she said adoringly.

"My... friends," Joe said through a parched mouth and chapped lips.

"Oh, don't worry," she said softly, never stopping her stroking or her circling fingertip. "I took care of your friends. You don't have to worry at all. In fact, they're waiting for us. You can trust me. I found you all helpless in the ocean and you were in such need. They are ok now. I took care of them, you don't have to worry. It's sweet that they are your primary concern. What a good, strong, protective man you are!"

Her circling fingertip stopped, thank God, but her stroking still continued. She leaned forward and let spittle drip from her mouth onto his shaft, providing lubricant to her stroking. And it felt better than anything he'd ever experienced before! She was stroking it... up and down... up and down... in such a wonderful rhythm that he felt ready to blow his load.

But he fought it. He tried to think of something else. He tried to think of his friends... of them being dragged into the sea. Were they really ok or did she kill them? What were her plans for him?

His agitation was evident to her. "What? What do you want? Water? Food? Shelter? I don't think I have any of those things to give you at the moment. But I do have one thing," she smiled before licking his cock just under the head. Holy fucking shit! That was the most incredible feeling ever! Joe groaned loudly from the intense pleasure.

"So, don't you worry," she giggled. "I'll take very good care of you. I need you as much as you need me."

Her tongue swirled around and lavished the head of his cock. It was wet and shiny from her saliva and her ever-stroking hand swirled over it, squeezing, and replenished the lubrication on his shaft.

Joe moaned. He didn't want to, but he couldn't help it. She was so good at what she was doing to him.

"Doesn't that feel good?" she asked before sliding the head into her mouth to be sucked. "Mmmmm," she moaned, enjoying the taste as she watched him.

Oh God she was so good at that, too! He'd never had a better blowjob in his life! His cock was... tingling... almost like electricity was flowing through it!

"Oh, I know how you human males are," she giggled. "You're so desperate... for release. What do you call it? Horny? I like horny."

Joe saw her tail move and looked down at it again. What in the hell was she? This couldn't be happening, could it? Was this just some fucked up dream?

"What... what are you?" Joe whispered, moaning softly.

"Oh, I know you've probably heard the fables... the dreaded mermaid." She giggled. "God forbid she finds you... deserted... alone... in need of rescuing. Do you think you need rescuing? Because I'm here for you. I'm rescuing you. There's no one else around. It is just you and me. Together. Are you going to say no?"

"Oh my God!" Joe groaned, feeling the pleasure starting to spike again and again without letting him go over the edge. "But... where are the others?"

"I told you, don't worry about the others. It's just you and me right now." She sucked on the head again, sending pleasure spikes all over his body. Damn! "So why resist?"

She slid her mouth down onto his cock, sending it deep into her mouth before sucking on it and sliding back up. Up and down her mouth moved, sucking on his shaft, hitting all his sensitive spots as she moaned softly in appreciation.

"You like it just as much as I do. Admit it. You can't resist. But look at you, trying so hard to resist me. You are so strong. But you don't need to be strong for anyone else now. It's just you and me. Give yourself over to me. I need you... to cum... for me. Right now."

"What?" Joe protested, trying to hold back, trying to think of his grandma, of that old lady up the street that he used to help with her trash and groceries. Joe was trying to think of the most unsexy things he could in order to keep from cumming. "What the fuck do you want with me?"

"That's all I want," she said and Joe groaned. All she wanted was for him to cum. Oh God! And Joe didn't think he could stop her. "Oh yes... all I want is your sweet seed... in my mouth. Are you going to tell me no? It's all I want. And I'm a mermaid with needs. A mermaid that helps others with their needs, too."

She dropped her mouth to his shaft again, stroking beneath it with her other hand and playing with her nipple with her free hand. She was enjoying what she was doing... maybe even more than Joe was. But she was damn good at it! Her blowjob skills were top notch. She was better than his own masturbating hand at hitting every sensitive spot. God, Joe didn't think he could hold out much longer.

"Why?" Joe asked, almost crying because of how impossible all this was.

"Why, you ask? Why? Because, mermaids are all female. Can you figure out what that means? It means... we need human males to reproduce. We need your cum. And it's so hard to find a human male... a willing male... to give us your seed. So we hunt... we take... and we keep. That is my job. I'm a hunter, a keeper, and a breeder for my tribe."

She slid his cock into her mouth again, sucking and licking all up and down his shaft. His cock was throbbing it was so hard. It was almost painful at this point. Joe moved the only way he could, by lifting his hips slightly, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Oh my! You are eager, aren't you? Oh, I know you can't help yourself. Mmmmm. You have such a lovely cock... so hard... so big. I'll bet you hold so much cum for me, just ready and waiting to be drained."

"But... I want my friends," Joe whined, nearly in tears as the pleasure was becoming so intense. "I just want to go home."

"Well you don't have to worry about that. All you have to worry about is cumming for me right now."

Joe tried to move, but it was like he was tied down to the sand. He looked down his arms and saw a rope of seaweed draped over each. If felt so... heavy... holding his arms in place.

"Oh, you're immobile," she said. "Trapped by my seabinders. You're at my disposal. It's not like you have a choice in this. Oh... you're so concerned for your friends. You don't have to worry about them. I took care of them. I will admit that they were a little bit... well, their seed wasn't really as strong as I was hoping for. I was hoping a man of your... strength... would be able to make up for their... shortcomings."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she slide him inside her mouth again and started sucking on him. Her head moved slightly, letting her mouth move up and down on his shaft. Then she released it and began licking up and down his length.

"What a good human you are. Don't worry, your friends are waiting for you. After I'm done with you, I'll take you to them."

She was trying to help him relax. But Joe struggled with it. He didn't want to relax. He didn't want a blowjob. He didn't want to cum. He wanted his friends and he wanted to go home.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
544 Followers
12