The Mermaid's Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come, come now... I love playing with my property."

She giggled as Joe looked down at her in shock.

"Well you are," she smiled deviously. "Look at you, you're not even moving. You're totally intoxicated by me. You think that's free will? You have no ability to choose for yourself right now. As soon as I touched you my oils permeated your skin and gave you to me. As soon as I tasted you... you got so very hard for me. You can't help yourself. It's ok. No need to be ashamed. You're meant to cum for me. That is what we mermaids were designed for... to make... men... cum."

She slid her mouth on just the head, her hand stroking beneath it, as she moaned softly. "Mmmm." She was enjoying the torture she was inflicting on him. But Joe had to admit, he was getting so much pleasure from it, too, even if he didn't want to.

"I know you feel like you're being taken against your will, but please don't," she said softly, licking just below the head. "Not that it's going to make a difference, but it might ease your conscience and make your orgasm all the more pleasurable. Which might give me a little bit more seed to work with. So don't worry. Just feel me... sucking your cock. Feel my warm, wet mouth inviting you inside. Feel my tongue sliding over you."

She pushed her mouth down onto his shaft, burying it deep inside before coming back up to the tip again.

"Fuck!" Joe moaned. "What do you want?" He had to know what was going on.

"Hmmm?" she asked, sliding his cock free with a plop. "What do I want with you? Well, I want you. I want your cum. And I need it. I need your seed... in my mouth. I need to swallow it down to impregnate me. And that's all. I need you to cum in my mouth. I need you to.... fill me up."

She slid her hand over the head of his cock sending shivers down his spine and making his hips lurch into the air again. Ever since she knew Joe could move like that, she'd done just about everything in her power to make him do it again.

"Mmmm... You're so desperate aren't you? You need to cum, don't you? Cum in my mouth. I need to taste it... I need to feel it... I need to swallow it down... I need you to impregnate me. And I won't let you go until you do."

Joe couldn't stop feeling how excited he was. He couldn't stop the pleasure from driving him so close to the edge of cumming. She was so good at what she was doing and nothing he did stopped it.

"I know the oils on my skin call you to me... make you addicted to me. I know the oils in my mouth excite you, make you so... hard, make you need to cum. So... cum for me," she commanded.

And then something in his head switched on and Joe started cumming. It felt like a freight train was running through his head and body as his cock spasmed again and again. He'd never cum so much in his life and it made her giggle with every spurt. A little cum spilled from her lips but was quickly taken up again by a finger and her tongue.

"Oh my!" she giggled happily when he finally finished, swallowing his load. She closed her eyes and moaned softly as if nearing her own orgasm. "Mmmmmm... my, my human... that was a very potent load! Oh... I feel it!"

She gyrated on his legs, her body spasming as she squeezed her breasts hard, pinching and pulling her nipples. Joe had the impression she was cumming. Was that how a mermaid came?

"That was so much better than your friends!" She smiled and noticed some cum had dribbled out of the head of his cock. She leaned down and captured it before it dribbled down onto the sand. "Oh, I better not miss a drop." She licked and sucked on his shaft, making sure there was no more cum there at all. "What a find you are! I'm so glad I didn't give up hope. I was so desperate. After your friends I knew I had to find another prize. And here you are and oh how lucky I am to have you as mine! You are a wonderful find and I'm sure my tribe will adore you."

"What? Tribe? Aren't you going to set me free?" Joe asked, suddenly feeling scared.

She looped seaweed under his torso and tied it around his chest, humming softly.

"I will never set you free, silly human." She bent down and gave him a deep kiss. When she pulled away, she slipped some kind of seaweed or something into his mouth. Joe tried to spit it out, twisting and turning his head and coughing, but there seemed to be nothing he could do to dislodge it. He was almost choking as it slipped down his throat and it felt so hard to breathe.

Joe knew his eyes went wide as he realized he was choking and that he was going to die. She lifted seaweed from his arms and legs, allowing them to move again. Joe grabbed his throat, clawing at it, trying to get that damn seaweed out. And then he found himself being pulled toward the water. He tried to cling to the sand, but there was nothing there that gave him any grip. There was nothing he could do to stop it.

He felt the water come up to his chest and then suddenly he was under. He tried to hold his breath, but from his previous choking, his body wouldn't stand for it. It forced him to take a breath. And... for some reason... he finally got air into his lungs! He felt comfortable, even as he was dragged deeper and deeper under the water. He looked up and saw the surface getting farther and farther away.

He was being pulled deeper and deeper into the water and there was nothing he could do to stop it. She was such a strong swimmer. He looked ahead and saw his friends floating in the water as if waiting for them, each with a seaweed leash looped around their chests. The mermaid grabbed each one and swam away, pulling all of them behind her.

Joe don't know how any of them could take the water pressure at this depth, let alone how they were able to breath, but they could. She pulled them until the water was getting dark around them and he could barely see any sun above.

Then, far below, he saw lights... a lot of lights. It looked like a city or something. And as they got closer, he could see other mermaids swimming around. Joe saw some were armed, as if they were guards, while others were carrying things... food maybe, maybe something they mined, moving from here to there.

While they could breath, they couldn't speak. Their vocal chords just wouldn't work under water. They just looked at each other in wonder, amazement, and definitely fear. They were all there. They were all alive. But for how long? This couldn't be real! This couldn't be happening to them!

She led them to a coral outcropping and moved them beneath an overhang. Joe could see a few humans there, tied to the outcropping. They looked depressed and beaten down and they barely even acknowledged the new group. He wondered how long they'd been there. Definitely for too long. Within minutes, Joe and his new friends were joining them, their own seaweed ropes somehow tied to the outcropping, and they just floated in the water.

A small crowd of mermaids formed around them, watching them as if in anticipation. Most of them seemed older, but a few were young.

"Your purpose in life is now to please," their mermaid said, ripping the clothes from Joe's body, a shred at a time, leaving him bare naked. "To please those I tell you to please. The more you please them, the more you please me, the longer you will live and the more pleasure you yourself will receive."

It felt so weird being in the water naked. Joe had never been like that before. In a few minutes, he watched one of the mermaids get into a discussion with theirs. It appeared that they were bartering. He couldn't hear the conversation but it looked to be about his group. He saw her hand something to their mermaid and then glide over to him, smiling.

"I do think I like this one," she said. She looked older, more seasoned. She smiled at him and dropped her hand to touch and stroke his cock. She wasn't gentle, but she knew exactly what it would take to make him hard. Joe reached down to stop her, but then felt an extremely quick spike of pain in his side, like an electric shock, as his mermaid struck him with the tip of some kind of rod. Both of them looked extremely angry at him.

"Do not do that again," his mermaid scolded him. "She paid handsomely for you. You will not disrespect me."

The new mermaid grabbed him again, fondling him, and easily made him so hard. Her gaze was completely on his cock, not even caring to look him in the face to see if that's what he wanted. She seemed happy that Joe was as well endowed as he was and floated down to get a closer look as she stroked him. She pried his legs apart and inspected his balls. Her mouth was so close to his cock he thought for sure she was going to swallow him.

"Be careful. He is close. Do not spill his seed," his mermaid cautioned the newcomer.

"Oh, I am careful about that. I am pleased. This one is potent?" she asked loudly.

"He's very potent indeed. You'll have many younglings for sure. And he recovers quickly for fresh loads," his mermaid said. She seemed to have a high opinion of him. "You will have 5 or 6 loads in a cycle."

"I will take this one for one cycle," she said, letting his cock go. She floated up and looked him in the face, her face just inches away. "You will please me greatly human," she told him.

"One cycle it is. Don't break him. I have many who will want their turn," his mermaid said.

His mermaid handed his leash to the buyer and she quickly swam away towards the city, pulling him helplessly behind her. Joe struggled to swim against her, struggled in vain to stop her from doing anything. But he couldn't. She did everything she wanted to him.

Joe had never thought about life as a prostitute... just a piece of meat... a dick and a sack full of cum... until today... when it became his new life as the mermaid's stud.

12