The Merry Go Round Pt. 01

Story Info
A young couple experience the Lifestyle with their friends.
4.5k words
4.29
18.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Merry-Go-Round Part I

Bill's cell rang and he sprang from his comfy sofa to answer. It was Bruce. It's been a while since we heard from him.

"Hey Bruce? What's up man? How are you doing?"

"Hey Bill. I'm good. Hope you guys are well. What are you guys up to?"

"We're just hanging out. No plans. Margie is floating in the pool and I'm watching strumming my guitar."

"Cool. I'm calling to see if you guys would like some company tonight. It's been a while and Carole and I have a free night. Plus, I got 'Margie on the brain'," Bruce said with a chuckle.

"Ha! Understood. Yeah, we have nothing going on tonight but let me double check with Margie. Can I call you back in a bit?"

"Yeah, sounds good. Hopefully, she's up for some company. Carole and I looking forward to seeing you guys."

"Me too. Chat soon,' Bill said as he hung up.

#####

Margie and Bruce met four years ago working as peers for a large international bank. Despite their age difference, Bruce being ten years her senior, they became good friends and eventually their relationship extended beyond the office, socializing with their spouses on a semi regular basis. Over time they developed deep friendship.

Shortly after Bruce left the bank, and after an evening of finishing several bottles of wine, they divulged that he and Carole had an open marriage. They dabbled in the 'lifestyle', playing with other couples a few times, and engaged in occasional solo play, mostly on Carole's end; she enjoyed the thrill of the random pick up. Bill and Margie were intrigued; swinging was something that they talked about exploring for quite some time. They shared their desire to investigate the lifestyle and asked Bruce and Carole for advice. Bruce referred Margie and Bill to their swinger website to explore.

Over the course of a several weeks Margie and Bill reached out to a number of couples, asking questions to learn more about the lifestyle. They found that everyone was helpful but inevitably were pushing to meet, and although Margie and Bill weren't quite ready to engage. Nonetheless, between talking with Bruce and Carole and chatting with couples they met on the site, they were convinced that the lifestyle was right for them. All they need was to find the right couple. What they discovered was that the right couple was in front of them the whole time, and inevitably, they allowed Bruce and Carole to introduce them to the lifestyle.

Thanks to Bruce and Carole, Margie and Bill's foray into the lifestyle proved to be a wonderful experience. Bruce and Carole were awesome mentors. They were sensitive to ensuring Margie and Bill were completely comfortable and never pressured them to do anything that they weren't ready to do. Their respectful approach was key in helping make Margie and Bill enjoy the experience.

They had two play dates inside of a month. Their first experience with Bruce and Carole went really well, and the second was even smoother. On both occasions their intimacy was limited to watching and being watched which Bill and Margie found very arousing. The only physical play between the couples was some light caressing and an occasional brief kiss between Margie and Carole.

After their second play date Margie and Bill were ready to take the next step. Excited to watch each other play with another partner, a full, same room swap with Carole and Bruce was planned, and Bruce and Carole were more than happy to take their relationship to the next level. Privately, Margie had fantasized about playing with Carole, who was openly bisexual. Although Margie hadn't been with a woman before, her closeness and attraction to Carole piqued her interest, and Bill was 100% supportive.

#####

Bill placed his phone on the counter and strolled to the pool. Margie was floating on a blue and white blow-up raft reading a James Patterson novel. Siting on the edge of the pool, he stuck his feet into refreshing water.

"Hey Hun. Got a sec?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Float over and I'll tell you."

Margie paddled herself toward him.

"What's up? Who was that on the phone?"

"It was Bruce."

Margie removed her sunglasses. "Oh? What did he want?"

"He and Carole want to get together tonight. He said he has 'Margie on the brain'."

Margie's hazel brown eyes opened wide, and she grinned. "Humm. Well, yeah, I think we can do that How do you feel about it? "

Bill paused for a moment then answered with a smile, "Well, yeah. We waited a long time for this, so yeah. I'm excited."

Margie nodded in agreement. "If we go there, are you sure you're OK with me fucking Bruce?"

"Yeah, I am."

"Yeah. Good. And Carole and I may play too. That, ok?"

"Well, yeah, of course! And how about you seeing me with Carole? Are you OK with that?"

"Yeah. I don't have a problem with that," Margie answered then added, "You told him you'd call him back after talking with me, right?

"Yep."

"Ok. Ask them where they want to meet, probably the Marriott. Oh, and see if seven-ish works for them. That will give us time to clean up and grab something light to eat."

It was four-fifteen now. "Perfect. I'll call him then make a salad and warm up last night's left-over chicken for dinner."

Bill dried his feet, walked back into the house, and speed dialed Bruce.

"Hey man. It's me."

"Hey Bill. What's the verdict?"

"Yeah, Margie and I would love to see you guys tonight. Where are you thinking of getting together? Here or do you want to meet somewhere?"

"How about the Marriott if you're up for it? We can have a couple of drinks at the lounge then see what mood we're in. Is that, OK?

"Sure. We were hoping you'd suggest that. How's seven sound?"

"Cool. Yeah. That works. Carole and I are really looking forward to seeing you guys," Bruce said excitedly.

It was over a month since their last play date.

"We'll see you soon," Bill said as he hung up.

Bill walked back outside and shouted to Margie "Game on," then gave her a thumbs up.

#####

Margie stepped out of the pool and to dry herself, wrapping herself in a fluffy beach towel, while Bill hopped into the shower for a quick wash and rinse. He stepped out at the same time Margie entered the bathroom and left the water running for her. Bill toweled dried and put on a red Polo golf shirt and blue Docker shorts, then meandered into the kitchen to begin preparing dinner.

Margie came out forty-five minutes later sporting a pale blue summer mini dress. Her pert breasts needed no bra, and beneath her dress she donned a pair of frilly white panties. Margie's silky brown hair flowed effortlessly to her shoulders, and the two tortoise shell hair combs pinned on each side gave her a youthful, innocent appearance. After applying a generous amount of tropical moisturizer, she was ready for the evening.

"Whoa, you look radiant! And smell great too."

"Thanks! Margie replied.

It was nearly five-thirty when Bill grabbed a beer from the garage fridge and offered Margie a glass of wine.

"No thanks. I'll wait until we get to the Marriott."

Margie went back inside and sat on the sofa. She opened her novel while Bill reheated the chicken and made a salad. Twenty minutes later they sat down for their casual dinner.

"Nervous? Bill asked.

"Um, maybe a little. You?"

"Me too. But also, pretty excited."

"Yes. Definitely! Margie quickly answered.

After their quick dinner Bill collected their dinner plates and Margie washed them. After drying her hands and applying moisturizer, Margie returned to the sofa to finish her book.

At six-thirty Margie called to Bill.

"Ready, Hun? We should get going."

"Yeah. Let me brush my teeth then we can go."

Once in the car little was said in the short fifteen-minute drive to the Marriott. They realized they were taking a huge step tonight, both wanted it. Bill turned up the volume on the stereo while they quietly internalized their private thoughts.

#####

"Hey man," Bruce said waving his arm as Bill and Margie entered the lounge.

"Hey guys," Bill answered as they made their way toward Bruce's and Carole's table.

Bruce and Bill shook hands and Carole gave Margie a hug.

"So good to see you both," Carole said.

Carole looked gorgeous in her black and white flowered spaghetti strap dress. Her short, silky blond hair fell just short of her shoulders, contrasting nicely against the black dress. Her pretty gold necklace and matching gold earrings added a touch of class.

Margie sat on the sofa bench beside Carole while Bill pulled up a chair next to Bruce. Margie bent over to put her pocketbook beside the chair leg.

"So, how have you guys been?" she asked as she returned to an upright position.

"We've been well. And you?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, good here too," Margie answered.

The server took Bill and Margie's drink order and a few minutes later returned with their drinks, a glass of merlot for Margie and a double Glenlivet on the rocks for Bill.

As they enjoyed their drinks Carole asked about Margie and Bill's recent Caribbean vacation. Aside from enjoying time on the beach, Margie shared some of their experiences with several excursions. They particularly liked like snorkeling and deep-sea fishing, the later a three-quarter day in the ocean. Margie had a great day of fishing, reeling in several yellow tails and winning the pool.

When Margie finished her wine and she nervously played with her cocktail napkin. It was obvious to Bill that Margie was quite nervous, the anticipation for what was to come was making him anxious too, so Bill motioned for their waitress to order another round for the table.

"Thanks, Bill. You read my mind!" Margie said.

"Mine too," Carole added.

"We're going to need a few more napkins too," Carole shouted to the waitress. She and Margie burst out laughing.

"I know. I know. Just a little nervous," Margie said. Bill's heart raced when Carole slid closer to Margie and placed her hand on Margie's.

"No need to be nervous, sweetie. It's not like we're strangers," Carole said with a chuckle.

"I know. But nothing another glass of wine won't cure."

Carole caressed Margie's hand before resting it against Margie's thigh.

Bruce took a final sip of his scotch and placed his glass on the table.

"I'm gonna use the men's room real quick. Be back in a few," he said.

"You know, me too," Bill added, and they left the table.

"So, why so nervous tonight?" Carole asked Margie.

"Oh, not that much. I always get a little anxious when we're about to play. Tonight's no different."

"Ok. Good. I thought it was something I was doing."

"Oh, no! Not at all. I think part of it is because you look so nice tonight."

"Well, thank you, Margie! That makes me feel good. And may I say that you look nice too. And smell just as nice."

The server returned with their drinks.

"Cheers!" Margie said as she raised her glass.

"Cheers, yes," Carole replied.

Meanwhile Bruce and Bill were having their own conversation while they returned to the table.

"So, Margie seems uneasy. She, ok?" Bruce asked.

"Yeah, she's fine."

"You know, we don't have to play tonight if she's uncomfortable."

"No. She's good. We want to, Bruce. We're excited about it."

"Good. Carole and I are too."

Bruce and Bill returned to the table and resumed their seats. Another forty-five minutes and empty glasses in hand, and Carole asked, "OK. Are we ready to take this upstairs?"

A shot of adrenaline surged through Bill. Margie turned her head and eyed Bill before answering.

"Yeah, let's," she said.

Bill smiled and nodded, and the four departed for the elevator.

#####

The room was fairly spacious with a sofa and a king bed. Bruce turned off most of the lights, save for one pole lamp in the corner of the room and a desk lamp. The dimly lit room created a suggestive, almost erotic aura. Bruce handed out cold water bottles from the mini fridge and sat beside his wife on the bed. Bill and Margie sat on the sofa across from Bruce and Carole. As usual, Carole initiated the intimacy, passionately kissing her husband on the lips. As Margie and Bill watched, their anxiousness transformed to arousal. Bill placed his arm around Margie and began stroking her hair while Margie responded by caressing his thigh.

Carole unbuttoned Bruce's pants and unzipped his zipper. Bruce kicked off his shoes and stood for a moment to remove his pants. They fell to his ankles and he slipped his feet through pant legs. Kissing Carole, he let down the straps of her dress, falling to her elbows. Carole pulled her dress above her head, then tossed it onto the floor, revealing her firm breasts. Sanding naked, save for her black panties, she bent down and removed Bruce's underwear. Bruce lifted his polo over his head and laid back on the bed. Carole turned to her friends and whispered in a low sexy voice, "I'm going to suck Bruce's cock. Do you want to watch me?"

Margie looked at Bill, then turned her head and nodded while whispering, "Yes."

Carole turned to face Bruce. Admiring his hard cock, large and thick, she began licking his long shaft Bruce sighed when Carole's soft tongue slid up and down. She placed her hand between her legs and rubbed herself over her panties. Bill began kissing Margie's neck while Margie massaged Bill's cock through his trousers. Fumbling with his zipper, Bill managed to unbutton and unzip his slacks, allowing Margie better access to his hard cock.

Bruce sighed again when Carole took him into her mouth, and she continued rubbing herself while sucking and stroking him with her free hand. Margie and Bill saw a small wet spot appear on Carole's panties, slowing getting larger as she rubbed herself. They found this entire scene incredibly arousing, and while kissing Margie, Bill's caressed her breasts, gently tweaking her nipples with his thumb and forefinger.

Bruce suddenly sat up and turned his wife around, and with Carole on all fours, he stepped behind her, lowered her panties, and with one long stroke penetrated her completely. Carole gasped as Bruce's thick cock slid into as her sopping pussy engulfed his cock with ease. As Bruce fucked Carole, she looked directly into Margie's eyes and asked with a faint whisper, "Kiss me. Come here and kiss me."

Margie glanced at Bill and said, "If you want me to, I'll do it. Or we can just watch."

Bill paused for a moment as they gazed into each other's eyes. He swallowed, then replied, "Do it."

"Are you sure? Are you sure you want me to?"

Another pause then his answer, "Yes. I want you to."

Margie never broke eye contact with her husband, and staring deeply into his eyes she whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," Bill replied.

"Kiss me," Carole asked Margie again.

Margie walked over toward the bed and knelt directly in front of Carole. Carole immediately reached out her hand, and placing behind Margie's head, pulled her close. Margie closed her eyes as their lips briefly met. Just a peck followed by a deeper second kiss. Margie instinctively parted her lips, inviting Carole's soft tongue to enter. The women embraced in a series of passionate wet kisses while Bruce continued fucking Carole from behind.

Carole raised herself from her kneeling position, and with Bruce still inside her, began to remove Margie's dress. She lowered the straps of Margie's dress, revealing her small, pert breasts. Moments later Margie's dress slid to the floor, and Bruce leaned over his wife's shoulder to kiss Margie. As they tongue kissed Carole removed Margie's panties.

Seeing this, Bill removed pants and began stroking himself. He was incredibly turned on watching his wife kiss another woman and quickly felt his orgasm building. With great restraint, he released his cock and stole toward Margie, entering her from behind. When the women began making out again Bill arched his back and exploded, filing his wife's pussy with his hot cum. Seconds later Bruce followed suit, spurting several ropes of warm semen onto Carole's back and ass.

Bill returned to the sofa while Bruce remined on the edge of the bed, watching Carole and Margie continuing to kiss. Carole laid Margie on the bed then positioned herself beside her; it was now their turn to please each other.

"Your lips are so soft," Carole whispered. "I love kissing you."

With their hands held tightly, fingers interwoven, the kissed passionately, their tongues darted and dancing in and around their mouths. They gently fondled each other with their fingertips, running their fingers through each other's hair, caressing their most sensitive and erogenous areas like their inner thighs and breasts. Their arousal, along with their onlookers, heightened, and having not experienced the touch of another woman before, Margie was enthralled in the moment, Carole, far more experienced with the art of sapphic lovemaking, took control, rubbing her wet pussy and clit against Margie's thigh as their kissing grew more fevered.

Bill and Bruce were engrossed watching their wives together for the first time. Bruce, sitting on the rear of the bed, had the better view and occasionally caressed his wife's backside and lower back. Bill grew hard again and began playing with himself.

Carole gently kissed Margie's chin and neck, working her way down to her petite breasts. Her soft lips found Margie's left breast and began licking and gently sucking her erect nipple, causing Margie to sigh. Carole alternated between Margie's breasts, licking and sucking at each erect nipple, pleasuring her, putting Margie in a state of bliss.

"Oh, that feels so good," Margie uttered.

She closed her eyes tightly and exhaled heavily when Carole kissed her way further down her torso.

Margie wasn't sure how she would react to being with Carole. This was really a new experience for her, but surprisingly she felt only desire.

Carole looked up at Margie, and with a sexy glance said, "I want to taste you. Is that OK"

Margie managed to utter a weak moan and answered with a faint "Yes, please"

"Ok. Just lay back. I'm going to make you cum with my tongue."

Margie nodded, placed her head on her pillow, and closed her eyes as Carole positioned herself between Margie's legs. Softly kissing her inner thighs, she placed her head between Margie's legs and gently parted her outer lips with her thumb. Margie lifted her hips slightly, allowing Carole's tongue access to her wet pussy, and Carole lightly flicked her tongue over Margie's clit. Margie gasped. Beginning just above Margie's anus, Carole slid her tongue ever so slowly and softly upwards, momentarily entering Margie's vagina. Margie gasped again, feeling a tingling, ASMR traveling from her head to her clit.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," Carole voiced.

Carole's tongue briefly danced around the outer walls of Margie's vagina before continuing its gradual ascent. Margie rocked her head from side to side, moaning deeper as Carole's tongue finally found Margie's clit. Margie's shuddered when Carole's tongue softly encircled it, her soft moans becoming more pronounced as Carole continued licking, encircling Margie's clit in slow circular motions.

"Are you getting close?" Carole whispered.

"I'm so close. I want to cum," Margie replied.

Carole resumed, using her index and middle finger to penetrate Margie's vagina, and as she massaged Margie's G-spot while licking her clit, Margie felt an orgasm fast approaching. Carole placed her lips around her clit and began to suck on it while licking it at the same time, and moments later Margie trembled as her orgasm struck.

"Oh, shittttt," Margie yelled, repeated by more "fuck, I'm coming, I'm coming!" she yelled again as her orgasm surged through her.

12