The Merry Go Round Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, oh my God. Don't stop. Don't stop!" Margie shouted as she wrapped her legs around Carole's shoulders. Her body shuddered while Carole tightened her mouth on Margie's pussy, her head rising and dropping in sync Margie's hips.

"Oh, oh, oh Jesus! Margie shrieked as her body continued rocking and swaying. Carole removed her fingers from Margie's vagina, glistening from Margie's wetness. She continued sucking Margie's clit until Margie's orgasm began to subside.

Margie lifted her head from the pillow to find Carole kissing her way back up her torso.

"That was amazing! "Margie said to Carole.

"You taste soooo good! Carole said as she inched her way upwards. Pausing at Margie's breasts, she gently sucked each nipple, then lifted her head to allow her lips to meet Margie's in a passionate kiss.

"Oh my God, I enjoyed that! But I wasn't quite finished. You came too quickly," Carole said with warm smile.

"I know. I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. It felt so fucking good!"

Carole smiled and kissed Margie. Holding her face in her hands, Margie asked, "Now I want to taste you. Would that be, ok?"

Carole angled her head and kissed Margie's hand. "Of course, if you want to."

"I do, yes, very much," Margie whispered. "I want to please you."

"You already please me. You're so beautiful."

Margie and Carole embraced, kissing and caressing each other. Margie cupped Carole's breasts as her tongue darted in and out of Carole's mouth.

"Lay back," Margie whispered. She began kissing Carole's neck, applying light pecks. Snaking lower, Margie reached her breasts, and one by one she wrapped her lips around Carole's nipples, gently sucking them.

"That feels so good," Carole uttered.

Margie lightly pinched and tweaked one nipple with her thumb and forefinger while licking and sucking the other while Carole tenderly ran her fingers through Margie's soft hair.

"Oh, God. You're making me really wet," Carole said.

Further descending, Margie traced the outline of Carole's breasts with her tongue, then lightly kissed her tummy, briefly pausing when she reached Carole's navel. She lightly inserted her tongue inside Carole's nipple. Carole shivered as Margie's ran her tongue in circles in and around Carole's navel.

Bill and Bruce watched intently as Margie gradually descended. The scene was especially arousing for Bill, knowing that this was the first time Margie had ever gone down on a woman.

Reaching Carole's neatly trimmed pubes, Margie continued with her little pecks, inching lower. Carole's sweet, musky scent was intoxicating, and Margie took in her aroma as she prepared to taste another woman for the first time. She laid on her stomach between Carole's legs and kissed her inner thighs, her fingernails gently trailing behind. She ran her tongue over her inguinal canal, teasing Carole, causing her to shiver.

Carole raised her head slightly pillow so she could watch Margie, and when Margie touched her vulva with her finger, Carole sighed, closed her eyes, and laid her head back. Margie gazed at Carole's pussy, admiring its beauty, delighting in its aroma. Spreading her lips with her thumbs, she blew gently up and down Carole's pussy, directing her warm breath onto Carole's clit. Margie's tongue teased Carole's vagina, slightly slipping inside as her tongue moved slowly upwards.

"Oh, God. Lick my pussy. Please lick me!"

Carole's pussy was dripping wet, her juices oozing, running down her anus onto the bed sheet. Margie closed her eyes, flattened her tongue, and let the top touch Carole's perineum. Carole shuddered again. She then guided it upwards with one, long, soft lick, ending at Carloe's clit.

"Oh, that feels nice," Carole uttered.

Margie wasn't sure how Carole would taste, having never licked a woman's pussy before, but he tasted good. Very good. Sweet like nectar. Savoring Carole's sweetness and aroma, she repeated, slowly, stopping when she reached Carole's clit, then encircling it several times before retreating, only to repeat the motion again.

Carole placed her hands behind Margie's head and pushed herself into her.

"Lick me, Margie! Lick my clit," she said.

Margie licked Carole deliberately, teasing her, up and down, then around in circles.

"Oh God, don't stop. I'm so close! Suck my clit. Suck it!" Carole yelled.

Bruce slipped to the front of the bed, knelt beside his wife. Supporting himself with is right hand against the headboard, he placed his cock over Carole's mouth with his free hand Carole turned her head and placed her lips around his swollen head and sucked him.

Margie's mouth engulfed Carole's pussy and her tongue fluttered around Carole's clit. Lapping and slurping, she placed her lips around Carole's swollen clit and gently sucked it.

Carole released Bruce's cock and yelled, "Oh yes!" That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Don't stop!"

Margie licked and sucked harder. Carole was on the brink.

"Yes, yes. Don't stop. I'm going to cum! Ohhhhh, I'm going to explode! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

Bruce stroked himself and came all over Carole's face.

"Fuuuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, shit, shit!!!

With her husband's semen dripping down her chin and cheeks, Carole continued yelling obscenities as her juices filled Margie's mouth,

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh, my fucking God. Fucking lick me. Lick my fucking pussy!

Margie kept her mouth glued to Carole's pussy, licking, and sucking her clit when suddenly Bill laid above her and slipped his cock into her from behind. He fucked her wildly, sliding in and out with long, deep strokes until he erupted, filling his wife with his seed.

Bruce and Bill returned to the sofa while Margie crawled toward the Carole and laid beside her. She softly wiped Bruce's cum off her face with the bedsheet, then embraced in a long, deep, loving kiss

"Wow. That was amazing," Carole said.

"Yeah. "I enjoyed it too," Margie answered.

"Are you sure you were never with a woman before?" Carole asked laughing.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure. This was my first time. I never knew what I was missing."

"Well dear, you certainly knew what buttons to push. I'm still tingling. And I hope you didn't mind my dirty talk."

"Oh God no. It was hot. You can talk dirty any time."

"Good to fucking know," Carole said chuckling.

#####

A half an hour later Margie strolled to the bath to shower while Bill dressed. Bruce slid next to his wife remained in bed as they bid good nights to their guests.

"How about same time, same place next Saturday? Bruce asked.

"It's a date," Margie replied, then added "only next time we get to change things up a little, if you know what I mean."

"You're on!" Bruce answered.

"But only after a little lady play," Carole added.

Little was said on the ride home. Margie and Bill were spent and although they didn't swap partners as planned, they thoroughly enjoyed the evening, especially Carole. Once home they quickly made their way to bed, both looking forward to reflecting on the evening's events in the morning.

12