The Messing Club Ch. 02

Story Info
A messing club has a christmas break alone.
6.5k words
4.38
4.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a filth kink story. It includes manure, scat, watersports, unwashed girls, unwashed girls being very gay, weird college Christmas break shenanigans, hard manual labor and other odd bits and ends. Also less backstory this time, so more or less right into the action.

~~~~

On December 23rd the (very dirty) messing club had gotten a surprise from their (fairly messy) staff liaison Jane. "Oh shit, we need to wash up now."

"Why? We all washed up after finals. Its been less than two weeks." Sharon asked, she herself fairly dirty, although far from the dirtiest. That title either went to her roommate Danielle, Chanice, or Alexa. Danielle had the bath plague, a plague that made you somewhat incontinent and attracted to bad smells. Chanice was immunized against it, which managed to net you the same side effects. While Alexa worked with the animals on campus. This college was an Agricultural college and they kept a lot of animals on site. While there were professionals students also took care of the animals. This meant mucking out stables and dealing with manure pits. And Alexa had little issue dealing with that muck. And even less when she was told she could get pretty nasty.

"Yeah. Since we're only gonna hose off, starting Christmas day we're gonna have a mega cold chill!"

"And?" Danielle asked.

"You're not gonna hose off outside, in 20 degree weather, with a Windchill. Lets get it done now, and then you can enjoy yourselves over the week after Christmas."

After a few girls were threatened, and dare I say, coerced with ice-cubes down their back and into their underwear, everyone agreed that a hose off would do. With that the girls got towels and the space-heater for the odd little Greenhouse they had ready. Jane being smart and pre-heating the towels in a dryer (Which they had a hookup for, but not a washing machine, or any running water inside the house).

Sharon and all the girls got completely naked, including Jane. Except for Kayra who kept on her underwear. Sharon was a bit confused, although she didn't much care as she was basically hosed down with everyone.

Still in about an hour everyone was... Cleaner. They didn't think to get soap so it was just a spray of water with some buckets added in the fairly cold weather. There were streaks of grime, and smells of stink, but the girls were much cleaner.

Thus Christmas was quiet and (somewhat) clean. With the three dirtiest girls working up a fairly intense stink again, but everyone seemed to have a slight change in their habits, although without a shower, and the temperatures dropping to just above freezing Christmas eve, and well below on Christmas day, as well as the day after. So everyone opted to stay inside when they could, only Alexa and Kayra going out. Both working on the animal stables. And despite the animal pens being a whole three minute walk from front door to front door from their house, they drove. It was bitter cold this winter.

When the day ended Kayra and Alexa returned, both smelled a fair bit and tracked some manure on their boots, but the girls didn't mind, as Danielle and Jane had already soiled themselves. The other girls were a bit mellower as opening presents with hands that weren't super sticky was usually better than not doing so. Still it was a pleasant somewhat smelly Christmas, even if it was quite quiet.

The real fun began on the 26th. Those girls up early enough got a chance to hose down their 'house mother' before she got her taxi to the airport. Now the girls were going to be left alone, while expecting manure deliveries.

Speaking of, that morning Kayra and Alexa got dressed up in many, many layers. "Alright girls. Its gonna be snowy as shit outside." Alexa said. "But also we're gonna see about delivering, or at least setting up the delivery of manure. Depending on how absolute shit the weather is we may or may not set up a manure thing over here. But, otherwise have fun."

Now, of people addressed Alexa only addressed two besides herself and Kayra. Chanice and Sharon. Chanice barely awake as she stared at the coffee machine with intent burgeoning on murderous, while Sharon lazily ate some cereal for breakfast.

Sharon took a moment. "Hey... If we're gonna have to work with sooner or later, can I come down and see the stables? I've never been. I'm more on the plant side of things." This was a college, with some actual focus. Sharon had never really been to the stables, aside from campus tours some time ago.

"Eh. Maybe get dressed a bit warmer, but I see no reason why not. You can come down. As long as someone else is there its fine."

Sharon was dressed in mostly clean clothes, but it wasn't much. "Alright, I'll be down in a bit."

Sharon went to her room, the opening of the door revealing a stink. While the girls had cleaned up, their rooms had not been cleaned up. Danielle was her roommate, she had been hit with the bath plague. It gave you a degree of incontinence and somewhat of an attraction to dirty and foul smells and textures. Also as the club was 'the messing club' and the point was to practice being messy and 'living dirty' (a preventative measure to bath plague which had killed millions) Danielle's underwear was currently smeared in her own mess, and her bed was much, much worse. And Danielle didn't mind this stink one bit. Sharon was rather ok with this stink, which was why she was heading to the animal stables to... Do something with manure, she didn't know what yet.

After a forecast for the day, seeing it warming up after noon, but now (At 6:45 in the morning) seeing it would be very, very cold, she put on a pair of yoga pants and regular pants on over some panties she had worn since her last wash off. Likewise she put on two shirts, one short t-shirt and a regular long sleeve, and two pairs of socks before finally putting on a jacket.

Her phone lit up with a text mid-dressing to say 'we went ahead, the stables are just a little ways away. Its warm enough you can walk, just dress warm. The door will be unlocked and cracked open'. Sharon took note, slipped her phone, door card, and wallet in a plastic bag and then into her jacket pocket and walked out, stopping to finish a cup of coffee already made, and make one more cup to put in a mug and carry with her. After which she slipped on her grimy sneakers (Which had only been hosed off after their previous messy session) and walked out.

It was cold out. Sharon nearly froze her ass off, but she made it, sipping on the (thankfully still hot) coffee. It was her third cup and she only made one as she was going out. Her bladder ached a bit, but for now she barely noticed mostly shivering in the cold.

When she made it to the stable she felt a blast of warm smelly air. And she felt just the faintest stirring of excitement in her gut. Not even really 'excitement' but more so 'interest'. Sharon stepped in and saw a small area where jackets were hung up, and a smaller room where people had left things like phones, coffee mugs and the like. AS well there was another room attached with a computer and desk, the desk devoid of people. She stepped in and saw some of Karya's and Alexa's stuff hanging up and simple lockers, without locks there. Four were open, and all had a small amount of clothes in them, although not much.

Deciding to just finish her coffee she chugged it down, some spilling down her cheek. After which she felt just warm enough to hang up her jacket, but kept on her regular clothes. And when she stepped to the entrance she almost wanted to put them on as a cold breeze came through the barn door and gave her a chill. However the door was shut with a 'thud' and Sharon snapped around to see Alexa there. "Hey, took ya long enough. Froze your ass off?" Alexa was dressed in a plain outfit. Boots on with pants and a light jacket, clothes poking out hinting she was in multiple layers herself. Her boots and lower pants were smeared in muck, but she didn't much mind.

"Its fuckin cooooold!" Sharon said with a shiver.

"We cracked the door to let you in, but this place is heated, if not very well. There's some vent spots around, but in the winter we keep it to a minimum to keep the warm in. Does make the smell more pungent, but you don't mind do ya?"

Sharon shook her head. "Fine by me. I came here for something related to manure after all. Just not sure what."

Alexa chuckled. "That's the spirit. Alright. You're not here to work, annnnd its not class time, so you don't really have to work. But there are some rules. Don't go into an animal pen with an animal in it unless someone is with you, or says so. There's a few pretty chill animals its safe to visit, but others not so much. If someone asks you to move, do try to do so. And like... Just don't mess with us when we're workin. Still, that's it really. And you said you wanted to do something with manure right?"

"That's the plan, the very vague plan."

"Alright, I'll take you to the slurry pit. Uh, don't climb in that right now, but you can see where it is and some of what we're gonna be working with."

"Slurry?" Sharon asked not at all familiar with the terms, but Alexa only nodded and waved the freshman along.

Sharon followed Alexa through the large open barn. It looked like two or three barns sewn together via some wild construction. The smell of animals and sounds of a decent amount of them was audible. Sharon spotted at least a dozen pens with a number of animals in them. And then off to the side of the barn, away from the more wide-open area near the three-roofed center were stables as well. Some of these were full. "Do you have horses?" She asked.

"Oh. Yeah. The college houses a small number for us, but most of them are for private use, wanna take a peek."

Sharon took a moment then nodded. "Yeah, lets go."

The floor was somewhat dirty, a thin layer of grime on it. As Sharon walked to the horses it got cleaner, and she became aware of the somewhat sticky sounds her shoes were making. Somewhere she began to transition from 'enthusiastic' to 'excited' but it was only just the start.

Sharon and Alexa made some sticky steps onto the cleaner area where about a dozen stables were in two rows of six. A slight twinge of cold in the air from an open door. Alexa looked at the stables. "Hmm." She said glancing at an empty one. "Are they out?" She opened up the door and took a sniff, the smell of manure getting stronger. "Hey, Sharon, you said you wanted to do something with manure right? Well, dunno why, but this stall could be something."

Sharon walked over and coughed a bit, but at the same time, she got excited. For whatever reason this stall was full of shit. Lots of horse shit. Piled into the corners, and several inches deep.

Alexa hummed and stepped in, her boots making a squelch into the manure and sinking a few inches in. She picked some up in her hands, and smushed it. "Ooh, wow. Surprisingly wet."

Sharon licked her lips before stepping in with a smush. The ground was soft under her feet, and she sank a few inches herself. The tops of her sneakers just barely visible above the manure by the entrance. She enjoyed the warm feeling as she stepped in. Alexa stepped back deeper into the shit, getting deeper. "I wonder if this is cause we said we wanted manure for the club or cause its fuckin freezing." She muttered as she smeared some shit on her pants.

Sharon took a nervous step forwards, she wasn't quite sure where the floor was, and falling by accident was rarely fun. As she took her second step her shoe sunk again. She loved the soft and mushy feeling on her feet, even through her shoes. "Its nice and sticky and mushy." She hummed.

"Wanna know a secret?" Alexa asked. "It feels nicer in your shoes than under them."

Sharon took a moment as she looked at that. Then she stepped her other foot forwards. With her footing stable she took a moment looking at her feet.

"Step out of em, I mean you're gonna lose your shoes at one event or another. I've been to an open messing event. I lost quite a bit there." Alexa chuckled.

Sharon did just that stepping out with one socked foot smushing into the manure. Then another. Each one felt a warm smush as she did so. After a moment her socks began to suck in the wet sticky mixture somewhat. The (admittedly not entirely white) socks turning brown in the process. She looked at her shoes, partially sticking out of the muck and took a moment to pile some horse shit on top of them with her feet before she picked up some and felt it. Wet, sticky and smelly, some part of her was thrilled by it. She put a handful in one shoe and found Alexa putting one in another.

"Are you gonna do this?" Sharon asked as she put her dirty hands to her shoe and slipped one back on with an audible smush.

"Honestly... It'd be a pain, but... I mean like..." She looked around. "Help me undo my boots. It's a pain in the ass."

Sharon and Alexa undid Alexa's boots and she removed her socks. Sharon was still bent over near her feet and she got a whiff of Alexa's feet. The socks were dirty as hell already, stained a few gnarly colors, and despite the stench of the manure there was a smell of some odor. It seemed Alexa wasn't one bothered by unclean feet.

Speaking of she put her feet into the manure and stomped around just a bit. "Oooh, it always feels good."

"You do this more than once?"

"Its a bit of a ritual with me. Usually after finals I do it once. Cause of the messing club I hadn't done it yet. But this time I might as well do it and keep it right?" She asked as she picked up some manure to put int.

Sharon did her part to help filling the other boot then Alexa put her shoes back on, the boot Sharon filled overflowing and having to be worked out a few times, but it worked. Alexa stepped out, to tie her boots again, and Sharon followed leaving foot shaped holes behind her.

"So." Sharon started. "That was your first filthy exposure for me right? You've got more."

Alexa chuckled. "Just wait a minute, you barely have dirty pants yet."

Sharon felt a pressure in her bladder, and decided to prove Alexa wrong. She squatted and relieved herself on the spot, her morning coffee soon flooding her underwear and pants. Before long the liquid hit the floor with a splatter. "Excuse you." Sharon said sounding relieved. "I have dirty pants."

"Oh." Alexa said. "Oh." She said as she kept tying up her second boot. After a bit she was pissing her pants as well. "Fine then. We are messing club members. Messing ourselves is right. And its hardly the first time I've done work with pissed pants. So fuck it, sure." She remained squatting for a bit after she had tied her boots and so did Sharon.

Sharon felt something press against her ass. She jumped a bit when she felt the pressure, but realized the coffee worked in more ways than one. She didn't get up until Alexa did, and while her ass had some pressure on it, most of it stayed inside, as far as Sharon could tell. Its not like either girl could smell it too much.

"Well, now that the plan is set, come on, I'll show you to the other nastiest pits in here. A few are free of animals, or just down to the sweetest dirty pigs." Alexa chuckled. "And those you can sneak into. And, uh, prepare them for us moving the shit to our place or something."

Sharon got the hint that the 'preparation' stage of things wasn't that important. It was all, pardon the pun, bullshit. The two walked down the path, brown shoes leaving sticky prints behind them.

They eventually came to an empty pen. "So this is where we keep animals. They're more so short term or mid-term holding pens. Basically if an animal lives here one semester or less then it stays in these types of pens." The pen was simple. A metal fence, food troughs by the side they were on, and a dirty muddy floor mixed with other gunk. This one was dry, but Sharon continued on down three pens to one where the tough was full. "Ah yes, he's still here." She said as she opened the gate, and then stepped into the trough, full of slops with a squelch and a plop. "Step on in."

Slightly confused Sharon walked in one step and looked to her left at the trough. The slops were a mix of things. Mostly various green and fuzzy old produce, with a mix of a few other edible things. She had never been in stuff like this and she was simultaneously grossed out, and excited as well. As she stepped in it was much softer and gave more way than the manure from before. Not only that, but the trough was deep enough that her shoes sank in deeper than the heel tops. She shivered as chilly slops flowed into her socks. She knew these would be ruined sooner or later, but it didn't make things warm.

Alexa got out her own boots painted in a mix of grey green and brown. There was a suction effect as she did so. "Oooh, you might lose some shoes if you try to get out. Lemme see if our big baby is here. Cause I figured she'd come over to us when we got in her food. You can do whatever you like. We have spare feed for her."

"Her?"

"I know she's supposed to be here, but I'm letting it be a surprise."

Sharon, needless to say, was a bit confused. Alexa was playing the pronoun game, and it was on purpose. She remained in the slops for a bit as Alexa got on all fours, ass in the air as she crawled into a partially closed shed at the 'back' of the pen they were in. While she was there Sharon decided to see what would happen when she moved her feet. And she struggled. It seemed in the chill of the air, and the mixture she was in. She felt the sludge hold her down and get her stuck a fair bit before she pulled up one foot, the sticky mess running down from her feet to the main mixture and holding. She stomped her foot down and slops sprayed up the sides of her legs.

About then a squeal caught her by surprise. A surprisingly long pig emerged from the hut and walked out to the mud and plopped down with a splat.

"Piggy!" Sharon let out enthused by how cute this fat hog looked.

"Go ahead!" Alexa said, coming out from the shed ass first again. "She's incredibly friendly.

Sharon happened to be ok with animals so she tried to leave the trough, however she forgot how glue-y the slops were and as she lifted up the foot she had taken out before managed to come out with a splatter of goop on her leg as it stuck to her shoes. However her second shoe didn't come so easily, and actually got left behind, while Sharon was left down on her luck and she spilled forwards onto the mud with a splat face first.

Alexa had a view of that as she was on all fours looking over her shoulder. She had to keep down some snickers as she crawled over, hands and knees crawling through the muck. "You ok dear?" She asked.

Sharon got her face up her front smeared in mud and a bit of other muck. "Yeah... Do I have my right shoe on?" She asked feeling a slightly different feel on that one than her other shoe.

Alexa looked. "Nope."

Sharon sat up, revealing the brown stain up and down her front. She looked down her front. "I appreciate you getting dirty out of sympathy." Sharon said looking at Alexa's dirty forearms.

Alexa sat up in the mud ass making a squish. "Nah. I just kinda like this. Always had a filth kink since just a little after I discovered kinks in general. Don't think it's the bath plague. But either way I just like that shit ya know?" She said shrugging.

"Quite literally it seems." Sharon said as she got up. "Should I be worried about the pig?"

"Nah. Souie is a sweetie." Alexa said leaning over as far as she could without really moving and giving the fairly fat pit a slap on the belly. The pig made a snort, clearly not minding. "Pigs can be bastards, but just give her a few scritches in the right spots and she'll be like sugar in your hand."

Sharon took a moment and crawled over and decided to scritch under 'Souie's chin to which the pig let out a pleased grunt rolling partially over to the pigs side. She snickered as the pig lay there content before getting up. "Still, need my sh-" She stopped as she looked at the slops which were... Well, hiding her footwear. "Shit."

12