The Messing Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slops." Alexa corrected as she squatted next to it. "Still if you're gonna be in the messing club might as well get used to this. Every other weekend is gonna be pretty much just as sloppy come march or so."

Sharon took a moment and put her hands in and began to search. Alexa waited a moment and joined her. "No reason to hold back on making a mess of myself right?" She squatted and searched through the muck.

Before too long a grimy slimy somewhat grey-and-green hand emerged from the slops filthy up to her elbow holding her shoe upright. "Victory!" Sharon said. "Now then..." She moved to put it on.

"Wait wait!" Alexa stopped her. "You have something unique. A chalice of sorts. Something fun to play with."

Sharon blinked.

"What I'm saying is, you have a shoe full of stuff. And you might as well... Ya know... Drop it."

Sharon blinked again.

Alexa grumbled, pulled her hands out and took the shoe. "I'm borrowing this." She said as she pulled out her jacket layer, smeared in muck like Sharons and then poured the content of Sharon's shoe down her chest. "I've done some Messing club events. And lemme tell you, slops smearing is expected, so get used to stinking."

Sharon blinked as she got a proper eyeful of Alexa's chest for a bit before it was smeared in a mix of slop. "Oh. Oh yes." Sharon was vaguely aware of how wet her loins were, this was turning her on. Maybe she had been exposed to a different strain of the bath plague as a kid. Maybe.

Alexa handed her back her shoe. "I've been too clean anyways. C'mon. Put some on then we'll find Kayra and train her some." She said.

Sharon dipped her shoe in again, her hands utterly filthy now, and even stuffed a bit more gunk in there. After this she pulled it out and looked at Alexa. "Can you help me?" She said tapping her chest with her filthy shoe.

Alexa did take note and walked over, groping Sharon some before pulling her top out. "Oooh, no bra. Nice."

Sharon then spilled the contents of the shoe down her chest letting it goop down. The slops were chilly and she shivered as they ran against her skin. She felt clumps and lumps of stuff rub against her and run down her sternum, then her cleavage and then her stomach. She was very, very aroused right now and her breath was coming in short hot bursts. She took a moment to make sure it was empty and then filled her shoe for a third time. "Alright, I wanna wear something." She said slipping it on with a squelch. The feeling of slops with some remaining manure felt heavenly on her foot and as she took a few steps with audible squelches she shivered, unconsciously starting to piss herself with excitement.

At this point she grunted as the release of pressure on her bladder made her bowels loosen up. "Oh shit." She let out. "Gonna crap m'pants." Sharon squatted on the spot and gasped as her shit shout out from her ass. It was wet and soft and loose, a proper too-much-coffee case of the shits. Sharon felt her shit herself and rapidly began to sweat but also smile. The feeling of being so filthy, she was growing to love it. "Why haven't I done this before?" She asked. "God. Its so nice."

"I know." Alexa said with a squat. "Haven't shit yet. I need to do that." There was a grunt as before long the ass of her jeans began to swell. And then mid-shit she stopped. "Oh, hey Kayra. How ya doin?"

Kayra was watching the two in the pen sweating, and with a bump in her work pants. She was somewhat clean, but not super clean. Still compared to Sharon and Alexa she was pristine. "G-good. Are you gonna do work today Alexa?"

"Yeah, just showin a girl who has some desire to play with the muck some good muck to play with. I got most of my work done. I was gonna show her one more thing and get to it." A wet bubbling fart came from her ass as she finished shitting her pants. "Mmm. God, I did this a few times, but just doing it is so satisfying."

Sharon also finished, although she felt somewhat more ashamed of it, and her pants were much more sloppy in general. She stood up and let out a nervous "H-hi Kayra."

Kayra gulped. "Alexa what did you want to show Sharon?"

"The manure pit, and a few animal pens. Empty ones. And Souie here." She said giving the pig a belly rub which got a happy squeal from the swine in the pen. "You wanna take over? I don't mind gettin to work. Not gonna be great at cleaning things. But we already knew that."

Kayra took a moment and nodded. "Yeah s-sure." She said. "I see no issue."

"And you can get dirty too ya know. Jane is ok with us stinking on the way back, I've been in talks with her for a while. And the college is testing us for 'dirty living' dorms. So making a mess is a good thing." She gave Sharon a rub on her ass as she walked past. Sharon felt her sloppy shit mush around and run down her legs, soaking them in dirty filthy brown filth. Alexa then groped the front of Kayra's pants. "Also I heard from Jane being horny is pretty normal for messing club members. Bath plague does wonders to people. And supposedly we're getting vaccinated."

"I might have had it already." Karya mumbled. "Maybe."

Alexa whispered something to Kayra's ear and smiled. "Alright! I have work to take care of. A lot of people take their animals and drop them off for christmas, so our stables are in flux right now. Have fun Sharon, make messy mistakes, and make sure Kayra is dirtier and smellier than now when done!" She also slapped Kayra on the ass and walked off each step with a squelch as she was dripping with various detritus.

Kayra nodded. "I like how you look." She said still shy and nervous. "Its a good look. On you and Alexa."

Kayra had always come across as just a touch reserved. Not outright shy, but holding back something. Sharon had a potential idea as to what, but she wasn't sure. "Thank you I guess. I look like a walking sewer, but if someone likes that. Well...." She took a step and everything made a squelching or squishing sound. "Oh god." She felt heavy, so very heavy. Her winter clothes were gonna be ruined. If she needed to wear them, this would be fairly heavy, and she felt quite hot.

"Well." Kayra said. "What did Alexa show you?"

"The horse stables and this pen. That's it. Well, one horse stable, full of horse shit."

"Oh yeah, I put that there. Maybe you can help me get it ready to travel later. We're gonna throw it in a big tank and move that later today."

"I guess, I'll wear a lot of it likely."

"That's alright. Um, do you mind following me to the stable?"

"Sure. I was there, you got something to show me?"

"Y-yeah something like that." Kayra nodded. "Its something I should bring up if we're not gonna be washing for a while."

Sharon didn't mind, she followed Kayra back to the stables, each step dislodging more muck from her underwear and making a squelching sound in her shoes. "We should bring the others here later." She quipped as Kayra opened up the manure-heavy stall. "Maybe get the dorm stinking."

"Yeah. We should. Maybe before we move out this stall. Do you mind if I close the door behind you?"

"No. I stink enough, and the smell didn't stop me before." Sharon said stepping in with a squish her oddly colored shoes getting brown again. She sighed and tried to piss herself again, having just a touch left inside her bladder.

Once the door was closed, although not 'locked' shut Kayra took a breath in. She shook slightly with the smell. "So, only Jane and Alexa knew this, but um... I'm not like other girls."

Sharon blinked as she turned around. "Ooook?" She asked letting Kayra go on.

"I was born with a um..." She paused. "Born with a penis."

Sharon blinked as her brain became very, very frazzled at that. "I... Born with? Isn't that trans?"

"Well... No. I also was born with a vagina, and grew my chest naturally." She said groping herself. "I um... I hear its something if your parents had the bath plague. A higher chance of an intersex child. And... Its different. I'm mostly female. I went through a female puberty, almost without exception, and I feel like a woman... But..."

"Well, it is what it is right?" Sharon said with a shrug. "I suppose knowing before we end up naked under a hose is good. But I know my roommate looks at my ass plenty. And I've been with a few guys. So like... Whatever?" She shrugged.

"D-do you mind if I do something dirty with it. Alexa has been saying I should for some time, and now that Jane said we're going to be nasty all the time, well I should indulge since I've been trying to do it for a while."

Sharon nodded silently.

Kayra unzipped her pants. "I Wanna jerk off with all sorts of nasty stuff. When I mentioned mud wrestling I... I may have gotten off more than once or twice. But mud isn't enough. I see someone like you all gross an-"

Sharon put a finger on her lips. "I'll do you one better." She paused. "You wanna shit-wrestle or have me get you to cum?"

Kayra panted some as her cock slid from the boxers she had. They were dirty and stained, and seemed well used. "Uh-um I... W-well!"

"Well I'm not on the pill so we can't fuck bu-"

"I'm clean! I've never been with a guy or girl. And I'm totally infertile. I cum, but its... Well its some sorta regular liquid. Not sure if I squirt or piss but..."

"Squirting is just piss I'm told."

"Huh. Well whatever. I've pissed myself more than once it seems." Kayra laughed. "I-if you don't mind. Maybe we can wrestle. Just once. I'm kinda good at it. It won't be too serious, and well, grinding is good. And..." She looked around and decided to get a handful of manure and put it down her boxers anyways. "I might as well..." She took in a sharp breath while her cock got hard. It wasn't unusually large in any way, its length was average, its girth was a touch smaller. Still it seemed to be responding.

"Does it hurt if I like... Hit it?" Sharon asked.

"That's the balls your thinking of."

"Also like your legs, does it hurt?"

"It can."

"Put it away. I don't wanna hurt you by accident. You may be good at this but I'm a shit-wrestling virgin." She smirked a bit.

Kayra did so, the bulge visible in her boxers. "Th-thanks for this."

"Oh, don't thank me yet. If you cum then thank me." Sharon said as she spread her legs a bit wide, smile on her face.

Kayra buttoned up, but didn't zip up her pants. She mimicked Sharon's stance and came for her with a bit of speed, although the manure around their feet limited how fast you could go. She reached and grabbed Sharon's ass in a grip. Sharon figured out the cue and did the same before getting up close, their chests grinding together, then their loins, the slop and muck on Sharon rubbing off on Kayra.

"So that was the bulge I felt on the Chinese night." She teased.

"Y-yeah. I couldn't help it, most guys would get hard, and I like girls too. More than guys."

"Well then lemme give you a show." She slipped her dirty hands down the rear of Kayra's pants, feeling her ass. She noticed Kayra was hot and sweaty and vaguely realized she too was very, very hot and sweaty. Not that she cared, sweaty was another form of sticky and stinky to her, so might as well. She also made sure to grind into Karya's groin, as whatever came out of her cock would be yet *another* form of mess, and she might as well pick up as many as she could now.

Kayra let out a gasp and put one hand under Sharon's pants. "Oh god." She let out as she pulled that hand up sloppy handful of shit.

"That's your now, Alexa says you have to wear it!"

Kayra looked at Sharon. "Alright, penalties. Fine. Hold on." She got another handful from Sharon and pulled away, Sharon let her go, each handful was fairly runny and loose, but had a somewhat solid core. "Where?" She asked.

"Chest, we need more slimy tits!" Sharon was having fun now, pulling on Kayra's top to help her see.

Kayra put her hands on her breasts and rubbed the shit in some, making a mess of herself. She was smiling and very sweaty when done, panting some. "Alright, now put your hands on the wall and bend over."

"Why?" Sharon asked doing that.

"Look, you said you'd help me get off, and this is an easy way to do that."

"Well fine, but if you're just getting off get your dick out. I want you to cum on me." Sharon said. "Its another kind of mess."

"A-are you serious."

Sharon smirked. "If we ever get a guy I want him to cum on my tits ass and face before the first event. So I know how that looks and feels~" She was really getting into this now.

"Alright. Mines kinda watery, so I dunno if I'm the best, but I'll do that too."

"Oh, I don't know if I can get my pants off..." Sharon muttered.

"Well then up your back it is."

Sharon got on her knees in the manure sinking in deep as the far wall of the stable was a few feet deep with its muck. Her arms sank to her elbows and her ass just remained a little above muck. "Alright, but spray it on yourself."

Kayra's breaths were shallow and excited, but she did just that getting on her knees and grinding on Sharon's ass. She was quick in reaching orgasm, cum spraying up Sharon's back. It arguable how watery it was, although for obvious reasons, Sharon would not look.

Panting Kayra sat down in the manure. "Holy shit~" She said her cock hard. "That was good."

Sharon sat back down and sat on her dick, making Kayra make some sorta noise.

"How good?"

Kayra was drooling a bit. "Want more~" She let out mind in the gutter.

"Yesh~"

At that point the stable door opened. "Hey just wanted you to know they have some foo-" Alexa stopped as she looked at Kayra and Sharon. She walked inside and closed the door. "Alright girls, lets have us some fun before we empty this stall into club grounds."

It was another hour before the three left. Kayra and Sharon were both very tired and sore. Alexa was sore, but not super tired. All three were satisfied and filthy, soaked in horse manure from head to toe, a lovely brown haze over and under every article of clothing.

They arrived in the breakroom to some post Christmas snacks and one guy who was nibbling on a cookie. He looked at the three of them and waited a few moments before taking his next cookie bite. Once he was done slowly chewing he pushed the plate their way. Each girl taking a cookie each.

"So. You three... Uh... You have the bath plague or?"

"Yep." Sharon said as she sat down with a smush on a dirty stool. "Part of the messing club."

"We have one of those?"

"Sorta, we will come spring." Alexa said leaning on the table.

Kayra just sat on the floor.

"So like you wanna join or?"

"Well I was thinking about it, after all in my major being dirty is fairly normal but-" The rest of their day would be less horny, but Sharon would return to the clubhouse disgusting, and would be joined a bit later by two filthy companions.

And new years would become one hell of a party. Even more so when a plastic tank of manure landed on their large back lawn from a truck just a little before sunset, and nobody noticed.

12