All Comments on 'The Metamorphous Ch. 02'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LordHimerosLordHimerosalmost 8 years ago
Liked the ending

Good ending although would've liked to see the pimps reaction to the FBI agent.

Though i appreciate that with humiliation fantasies the ending is the hardest part and you probably wanted to get it over-with.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 8 years ago
No, I'm sorry, but this story just skidded sideways.

Chapter 2 had almost nothing in common with chapter 1, other than the main character. IMHO, your massage parlor story would have worked better as a separate story entirely from "Metamorphous".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

At least Johnnie finally admitted he was gay. What happened to Cindy? I didn't suck my first cock until I was 48. I knew right away that I was gay and now a cock sucker. I do like black cocks, but really any cock will do as long as I can suck it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Like you stated early in he story and I'm the same way. I get hard when see the bulge in a black mans pants. To me, nothing is more rewarding than hearing a black man say, "Get on your knees, faggot and suck my black dick". My response is immediate, "Thank you, Sir, I'd love to."

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

This is such a great writing and especially "Title"

So much me as if written about me. I still like women but have no interest in fucking, would rather

Suck. Funny thing was at ex wife’s fixing wiring in kitchen, when I was done I took a shower and she washes my clothes, she left some of her panties for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
1701 Followers
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Metamorphous Previous Part