All Comments on 'The Metamorphous'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story!

Thank yo I love this story. It was so amazing to watch the sissy boi come to acknowledge his feelings, learn what he is and to accept it. I love the way his GF treats him and calls him names. The spanking was a wonderful touch too. I want to be him!

yourreaderyourreaderalmost 8 years ago
Brilliant Story!

Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Strange that this goes under the radar

I read (an like) stories about wives having unapologetic sex. Those authors get hammered by negative comments. I don't understand why this one hasn't gotten any, lol. Anyway, not a bad read. It is crazy, but a turn-on too. Nice writing.

MaidpaulineMaidpaulineabout 7 years ago
Please I need to be Johnnie

OMG Just so so fantastic. Johnnie is the luckiest sissy faggot alive. I need a Cin to turn me into a COCK sucking whore for Black Masters now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zel

Mmmmm so hot. Love to be trained like that

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Know how he feels

I have a little dick and have had facination with big cocks. I now know my place is on my knees sucking big cock or eating pussy that my little dick can't please. My favorite stories are about straight cocksuckers and femdom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Heaven

Why oh why doesn't my doctor prescribe treatment like that for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Racial Slurs are unnecessary

This story was good enough as it was going. Turning the black doctor into some thug-type with racial histrionics, and you absolutely do not need to use the N-Word in your writing, especially when coming from a white character. Seriously bad form and you lost me on that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Perfect story

Loved the story could imagine this happening to me!

garter2000garter2000about 3 years ago
Omg ..

Increable sissy story...

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Ha ha ha, sounds so much like me- no sissy but was married, fucked and we both knew as I could

Not feel her and vice versa.

Because of my size or lack of, I love women but on my knees is the role nature has for me and many others. One thing the wife taught me to accept was being a fagot cocksucker with pride.

Women can’t match our skill’s orally. Years ago family is so understanding, if I cheated they would know! Sisters were first to know then father. More prevalent than you know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous