The Methodology of Gigi

Story Info
Gigi learns a lesson after teasing her professor.
4.3k words
4.77
9.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger Warnings (beyond what's already tagged): forced orgasm/mild degradation.

The Methodology of Gigi

Leo Costa felt a sense of dread wash over his body at the sound of the knock on his office door. As soon as the college professor saw the notification that a student had signed up for his in-person office hours yesterday, he knew he should have switched the meeting to virtual. The student in question, Georgia Styles, was going to be Leo's downfall. It was too late to make any changes now, she was already at his door.

Leo cleared his throat before raising his voice, "Come in."

His door opened and there Georgia stood. Her blonde hair fell in a sheet down her back, she had on a dainty dress that highlighted her long legs and displayed a generous amount of her cleavage. Georgia Styles, or "Gigi" as she had corrected him the first day of class during roll call, was a knockout.

Leo inwardly sighed, resolved to the fact that the next 30 minutes were going to be pure torture.

"Hi, Professor Costa," Gigi all but purred.

"Hello, Miss Styles. Please have a seat." Leo gestured to the chair in front of his desk, grateful that the wooden barrier would be between them. "What can I help you with?"

After Gigi arranged herself in the chair across from him, she bent down to retrieve her laptop from her bag. Giving Leo an even better view of her gravity-defying tits. His eyes about popped out of his head when he realized he could see her hard nipples where her dress gaped.

"I had some questions about the research paper," she answered, laptop in her hands. "Can I show you what I have so far?"

She didn't wait for an answer, instead, Gigi stood and moved around the desk to Leo's side. She set her computer down in front of him, practically bending over him, her chest inches from his shoulder.

Leo tried his hardest not to look down her dress. Hell, to not even look directly at her. He knew if he did, he was bound to get a boner. He looked at the document she had pulled up, attempting to read it, but taking way longer than usual.

"It looks fine Miss Styles. What was your question?" He asked gruffly, still not looking at her.

"Well, Professor Costa, see this part right here?" she pointed to the screen, mashing her tits against his shoulder as she leaned forward to do so, "I wanted to make sure I explained the importance of research validity in connection to my topic."

Leo knew Gigi had crossed a line by touching him and that he should put a stop to it right then and there. He had never messed with one of his students. Had he messed with other faculty members? Sure. But never in his 10 years of teaching had he acted on a student's invitation. And there had been many, especially of the female variety.

Professor Leo Costa was an extremely handsome man. His Italian heritage gave him his olive-toned complexion and a head of rich black waves. He had lost count over the years of how many times students had propositioned him, some bluntly and others with innuendo. While there had been times he had been tempted by a student, he had never crossed that line.

Until Georgia "Gigi" Styles, that is. As soon as he had walked into his Research Methodology classroom that first day, he knew he was fucked. He had arrived 10 minutes early to find Gigi already sitting in the front row. She wasn't the only student who had been in the room, but she might as well have been. He had watched, almost in disbelief, as she had pulled out a banana from her bag, proceeding to eat it like she was competing for the Guinness World Record for best blowjob. This had become habitual before every class, and although Leo knew the easier solution would have been to arrive right when the class was scheduled to begin, he never could find it in himself to do so.

No, instead he found himself glued to her every action—the way she would cross and uncross her legs, flashing whatever color underwear she had on that day. Or the alluring way she would chew on the edge of her pen, eyes following him intently as he lectured. Not to mention that many times he had almost given her his suit jacket to wear, distracted by her stiff nipples showing through the thin dresses she favored in the cold classroom.

Honestly, he had felt like a perv every time he looked at her because she had never directly come onto him. At least until that moment in his office, bent over his body gesturing to the computer screen, soft tits pressed tight against his shoulder. There was no mistaking that this had crossed a line. He needed to put a stop to it right then. To tell her it was inappropriate.

"Miss Styles." he warned, intending to quash this unseemly encounter. He stopped dead though when she turned to look at him, face inches from his on.

"Yes, Professor Costa?" Gigi breathed, bottom lip between her teeth and her blue gaze locking with his brown. "Is something wrong?"

"Mis-" he had to clear his throat, knowing he should move away from her, "Miss Styles, you know very well that this is wrong."

"Are you sure, Professor Costa?" Suddenly he felt Gigi's hand pressed to his hard cock. She whispered, "Because this feels very right."

"Miss Styles." Leo's voice reflected his internal struggle, but he didn't push her hand away from his lap. Gigi shifted forward until her soft lips hovered an inch from his own.

"Call me Gigi," she breathed against Leo's mouth. She moved her hand to his zipper, intending to lower it, but Leo stopped the movement with his hand by blocking her own.

"Gigi, this is very wrong," he reprimanded. Gigi suddenly dropped to her knees beside him, swiveling his chair so that she was between his legs.

"Please Professor Costa," Her big blue eyes pleaded up at him, hands now propped on his thigh "I want to taste you. Make you feel good."

This time he didn't stop her when she moved back to his zipper, lowering it. Her small hand dove under his briefs, releasing his thick cock to her gaze.

"Gigi..." he pleaded before he relaxed into his chair with a resigned sigh.

He had tried one more time to put a stop to this, but for fuck's sake, she already had his cock in her grip. Gigi had to use both hands to encircle him, his cock was too big for just one.

"Oh!" she exclaimed, "you're so big, Professor Costa."

He couldn't stop his groan at her words, she was looking at his dick like it was one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Gigi leaned over his lap, one hand on the base of his cock as she brought her soft lips to his tip. She took a curious sweep of the head with her tongue, like she was trying him out thoroughly, repeating the action a few more times. Her pretty blue eyes looked up at him teasingly, and he was pretty sure she was trying to kill him. Luckily Gigi put Leo out of his misery as she finally engulfed the head of his cock in her mouth, forcing her jaw wide open.

She began a slow bob, her mouth only covering his thick head. She was driving him crazy, he wanted her to move faster, to take him down her throat.

"Deeper. Take me deeper Gigi." He instructed, now a fully active participant in this debauchery, not giving a single fuck any longer. Gigi obeyed, forcing herself to take more of his cock down her throat.

"Yes....Just like that." he crooned, "Such a good little tease."

He felt her moan around his dick at his words, turned on. A smirk crossed his lips, apparently Gigi liked being treated like a little slut. He wrapped his fist around her long blond hair, using it to force her further down his cock, making her gag.

"That's it, choke on that cock." he growled, "You've put me through hell. Flashing me your panties in class. Do you know what I wonder every day before class, Miss Styles? I wonder what color underwear you'll have on."

Gigi moaned again around Leo's thick cock. He used his grip on her hair to hold her in place before thrusting up into her mouth, setting a rapid pace with each jab of his hips. Gigi had mascara running down her pretty face, choking every time his cock hit her throat. But she didn't complain. Instead, she moved a hand between her legs, and although her dress blocked Leo's view, he knew she was touching herself. And fuck if that wasn't one of the most erotic things he had ever seen.

"I'm cumming...Swallow it all, Gigi." Leo gritted.

He didn't even try to hold off cumming, he exploded. Thrusting up one final time to sheath himself as deep as possible in her hot mouth and releasing his seed. Gigi gagged, either from his cock shoved in her throat or from his cum, gulping frantically like she didn't want to miss a drop.

As soon as he had finished unloading in Gigi's mouth, Leo fell back against his chair spent. Leo's mind began to run, making him panic. Holy shit, he had let a student suck his dick. What the fuck was he thinking?

Gigi seemed to sense his tumultuous thoughts, and before he could say anything, she rose from her knees to her feet. Leo was startled when she shoved her laptop out of the way before climbing on his desk to sit in front of him. Gigi extended a long leg, hooking it under the arm of his office chair to roll him closer, until he sat between her spread legs at the desk.

"Can I tell you a secret, Professor Costa?" Gigi purred, leaning back slightly to put one arm behind her on the desk, before slowly moving her hand down her dress until she reached the hem. Gigi bit her bottom lip and started to guide the material of her dress upwards, "I'm bare today."

Leo couldn't tear his gaze away from the sight of Gigi in front of him, specifically the spot between her legs. She had no underwear on. Instead, he had an unobstructed view of the most perfect pussy he had ever seen. Glistening with her juices, her inner lips distended slightly, her slit hiding her entrance, with her clit above and the pucker of her asshole underneath.

"Do you see how wet you make me, professor?" Gigi asked, "I can barely pay attention in class, fantasizing about you. You bending me over my desk in front of the whole class, shoving your cock into my pussy. Into my ass. Punishing me."

"Take off your dress," Leo growled, all semblance of sanity gone, her dirty words tipped him over the edge, "Faster! Or I'll tear it off you myself."

Gigi hurriedly complied, leaving her completely naked except for her sandals.

"You didn't even wear a bra," Leo snarled, using his hands to force her legs further apart, before causing her to release a startled cry by shoving three of his thick fingers into her wet pussy without warning, "You like teasing me? Well Miss Styles, let me show you how I punish little brats."

In one swift motion, with his fingers still inside Gigi, Leo rose from his chair, sending it careening backward a few feet into the wall. He moved forward until he stood snug against his desk, leaning over her slightly. Gigi let out a cry as he began to finger her rapidly, stretching her little pussy, his three fingers hitting her G-spot with each movement. If Leo had been thinking coherently, he would have been worried about how loud they were being.

"Yes...yes...yes," She chanted over and over, pleasure building up, her tits bouncing. Leo was pumping her pussy so vigorously that Gigi almost lost her balance, forcing her to bring her other elbow behind her on the desk so that she leaned back on both arms. She came so hard that she squirted, fluid shooting out from her pussy, drenching his fingers, his lower body, and the desk underneath her.

Leo didn't stop fucking her with his fingers, instead, he somehow increased that frantic pace. Now sensitive from the orgasm she just had, Gigi tried to close her legs so he would stop, but Leo blocked the movement, keeping her spread as he continued his rapid thrusting inside her.

Now desperate to halt Leo's ministrations on her oversensitive pussy, Gigi moved to push away his hand with her arm, but instead, lost her balance, tumbling backward onto the desk with her head almost hanging off the other end.

"Oh god, I can't take any more." She pleaded.

"Oh, but you can, little tease. You're going to take it and like it," Leo's eyes sparkled with devilish mirth.

He was true to his word, Gigi was out of her mind, confused by the building mix of pain and pleasure, as Leo moved his free hand to her stomach, holding her in place until she exploded again. Her pussy squirted hard, splashing his fingers and desk with her juices, over and over. Leo only withdrew his hand once he was satisfied that her cunt had no more liquids to produce, leaving her exhausted and panting.

Leo brought the fingers he had inside of Gigi to his mouth, sucking her juices from him. With the pop of his middle finger leaving his mouth, sucking the last of her off him, he asked, "Did you learn your lesson, Miss Styles?"

"Hmm, and what lesson would that be, Professor Costa?" she cheeked, her smile coy.

After making Gigi explode on his fingers, Leo had decided not to let this encounter continue. What was done, was done but he still had the choice to put an end to this now. That was what he was going to tell her— Until her impertinent quip drove all responsible intentions from his mind, replaced with the drive to punish the little brat.

"It seems a different teaching approach is needed," His voice sounded clinical and unaffected, but the thick hard cock that jutted out between the zipper of his trousers told a different story. Gigi remained in the same spot she'd been in since climaxing on his fingers, on her back with her beautiful hair hanging off the front of his desk and her ass perched on the edge closest to him.

Leo didn't give her any warning before closing the minuscule distance between their bodies and slamming his huge cock inside her warm pussy, capturing her legs to wrap around his hips. Gigi let out a startled shriek, eyes wide, her recovering body not prepared for the invasion, or the break-neck speed of his thrusts that followed.

"Oh god... Please...Oh god," Gigi cried, not sure if she wanted him to stop or keep going. The feeling of his thick cock cramming inside her tight hole was intense, and when she reached for Leo, she didn't know if it was to push him away or pull him closer. She didn't have the chance to find out because he intercepted her hands, leaning forward to pin her arms to her sides. The action forced the legs she had wrapped around Leo's waist closer to her body, folding until her lower half lifted in the air.

His eyes fixed on her bouncing tits, before shifting upwards to meet her gaze, narrowing on her pretty face. Through gritted teeth, Leo accentuated his next words with a deep thrust of his cock,

"This" thrust "tight" thrust "pussy" thrust "needs" thrust "to" thrust "learn" thrust "a" thrust "lesson".

Hooking her legs over his elbows, Leo pressed forward, wrapping a large hand around her throat to hold her in place. This new position folded Gigi in half, her upper thighs against her torso, opening her pussy up in a way that allowed Leo's cock to hit new depths.

The stroke of his huge cock against her g-spot had her body climbing to the peak of no return, and with it, she also felt a pressure building. Between the sensation of his cock slamming inside her pussy and the gentle squeeze of his hand around her throat, Gigi was barely aware of the desperate sounds leaving her mouth. It was when Leo bent to capture one of her pert nipples between his teeth that Gigi's climax hit.

The feel of her tight cunt contracting around his cock almost had him blowing inside of her, and when he felt a pressure inside of her, he quickly withdrew from her depths, a spray of her juices following. Her juices squirted with such an intensity that it splashed back down on her tits and face, startling her.

As Gigi continued to ride out her orgasm Leo pressed his mouth against her chest, alternating between licking up her juices and trailing kisses up her body. His gentle ministrations moved up to her neck, then her face, pressing kisses all over her jaw before taking her plump lips with his. He gripped her jaw with his hand, forcing her to open wide and accept his tongue. The kiss was both primal and sweet, dirty in the best way possible as their tongues fought. The passion and meaning in it were so unexpected that Gigi felt her climax regain traction, leaving her feeling boneless by the time it finally ebbed.

The sight of Gigi exhausted and drained of defiance was one that Leo would remember for the rest of his life. He was almost tempted to let the girl rest, but his erect dick and the urge to punish her further ultimately won out. He used his hand to gather her juices that had landed on her stomach and the puddle beneath her ass, using it to lube up his cock.

With her eyes closed, still relaxed from her explosive orgasm, Gigi felt Leo guide his cock to her slit. rubbing it along her seam. She jumped slightly when he started tapping the head against the tiny nub of her clit.

Her eyes flew open, and her body stiffened when she felt his cock slide downward to press against her tiny asshole.

"Hmm... Miss Styles, have you ever taken a cock in your tight ass?" Leo asked her, watching with hooded eyes as he circled his thick head around her pleated entrance.

"N-Not as big as you," She stammered, body vibrating in both apprehension and desire.

"Are you going to accept your punishment like a big girl?" he questioned, bringing his eyes to her face, pressing closer to draw a finger down to her chin before gripping it, holding her in place as he moved until their faces were only inches apart. His voice was a harsh whisper as he added, "Let's see how bratty you are with my cock shoved up your tiny ass."

He didn't give her time to answer before he began pressing his cock against her hole, trying but failing to push past the puckered entrance. Gigi's pussy was so wet that her juices dripped towards his cock, allowing him to lube his thick length and her asshole with the wetness. Once Leo was satisfied that they were both slick enough, he guided his dick back to her ass. This time he was able to bury his thick head past her entrance, stopping to give her time to adjust to the stretch.

"How does this feel, baby?" he asked, gauging her facial expression.

"It hurts a little...but it's starting to feel good." She answered honestly, eyebrows creased. She could feel her pleasure building once again, both because the pain was receding and because the gentle endearment he used turned her on.

A few seconds later her body relaxed, and she moved her hips slightly, a sign for him to continue. What she wasn't expecting was for him to grip her hips, holding her in place, burying his cock to the hilt with one brutal pump forward. Gigi screamed out in pain, panting hard.

"Shhh....You're okay baby," Leo consoled her, placing his hands on the desk beside her shoulders, bending to pepper kisses on her flushed face, whispering, "Such a good girl....Taking all of me."

The pain felt excruciating at first, but it didn't take long for Gigi to adjust, testing with a hesitant swirl of her hips. Leo gave her one final kiss on the lips before lifting off her, and returning to his standing position between her legs.

When he brought his gaze to where their bodies connected, he almost came right then and there. The sight of her lying on his desk with her legs splayed open, the slight gape of her pussy lips right above where he was buried in her tight asshole, it took everything in him not to pound into her. Just to make sure Gigi was lubed enough, Leo bent his head, spitting down on her, aiming at where their bodies connected. Gigi gasped as she heard him spitting, feeling as it landed with a plop right above her asshole. The dirtiness of the act made her shudder, turning her on.

"You're a nasty little tease, aren't you? Look at your pretty pussy leaking everywhere." Leo smirked, eyes burning as he looked down at her. Holding her gaze, he added with a harsh whisper, "I think you like being treated like a slut. I think you'll do anything for me."

12