The Methodology of Gigi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't give her time to respond, instead, he leaned forward over the desk until their faces met, grasping her chin in his hands, eyes dark as he commanded, "Open up."

It was like instinct for Gigi to comply, parting her lips as she stared up at him, startled slightly when he spat directly into her mouth.

"Be a good girl and swallow," Leo ordered, watching her do so before bending to kiss her gently. When he pulled away his eyes held a soft appreciation, "You're so fucking beautiful."

His words sent a rush through Gigi's veins, ending with a throb right at her heart. She had wanted him since the first day of class, and she couldn't believe she was laid out on his desk with his thick cock lodged in her ass.

He pushed back until he stood between her legs, wrapping one around his hip, and trapping her other on the crook of his elbow. He used his elbow to spread Gigi wider, slowly withdrawing until only the tip of his cock was inside her tight asshole. He wasted no time driving himself back into her, making her cry out.

Leo began slamming his cock inside of her, making her tits bounce with each thrust. The sound of his balls slapping against her skin seemed to reverberate off the walls of his office, the lewdness of it only increased their pleasure.

"How's this Miss Styles, have you learned your lesson now? Taking my cock in your tiny ass like a little slut?" Leo growled.

"Oh, please...Don't stop" Gigi begged, her whole body trembling.

Leo slowed his movements, narrowing his eyes at her with a reprimand, "Miss Styles, I asked you a question. Have you learned your lesson?"

"Yes! Yes, I've learned my lesson!" her words stumbled out, eyes wild from the need to feel him moving inside of her once again.

"Hmm, that's better...Now tell me I can fuck you whenever I want. That you'll be my dirty little slut."

"Oh god!" Gigi cried, trying to thrust her hips down onto his cock, but it was fruitless. Her words were barely recognizable as she screamed, "You can fuck me whenever you want! I'm your dirty little slut! Please, Professor Costa...Fuck me!"

Leo looked pleased with her answer, reaching out to gently guide her hand between her legs as he said, "Touch yourself for me, let me see you rub that little clit."

As she began to circle her fingers around the nub between her legs, Leo slammed back inside of her, setting a frantic pace. The stimulation of his cock ramming inside of her tiny ass mixed with her fingers strumming her clit was indescribable, bringing her body to the precipice of an orgasm. It was the sudden fullness in her pussy that had her climaxing, not expecting Leo to have shoved three of his thick fingers in her empty hole.

Leo withdrew his fingers from her tight cunt, her juices spraying as he did so. Wanting to keep her orgasm going as long as possible he gave her clit several hard slaps, making even more liquids shoot out from her pussy.

Once Gigi's body seemed to relax, sated from her climax, Leo grabbed her hips with a firm grip. He began driving his cock inside of her asshole as hard and as fast as he could. It only took him five thrusts to explode in her, groaning as he sheathed himself to the hilt, filling her with his warm cum.

They were both breathing hard when Leo leaned forward to cover Gigi's body, capturing her lips in a sensual kiss. The moment was unexpectedly sweet, despite the fact that Gigi could feel Leo's cum leaking out of her asshole and that her juices covered both him and the desk. They got lost in each other, tongues tangling together, unaware of their surroundings, which was why they didn't hear the first knock on Leo's office door. Or the second knock. It was only on the third knock that both Leo and Gigi stopped kissing, finally hearing it. Gigi's eyes widened as she recalled that she hadn't locked the door when she came in earlier.

Leo was still propped over a completely naked Gigi on his desk when the door began to swing open, revealing his coworker and good friend, Professor Grant Sullivan.

To be continued...

12