The Metro

Story Info
An illicit encounter on the metro.
1k words
4.33
26.7k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was nearly dusk when I walked out of the campus after my last class of the week. It had been a gruelling academic day, having had to attend additional courses to meet my credit requirement. There was nothing I wanted more than a warm bath and restful sleep.

I walked down to the metro station, passing by the lit-up streets of the shopping district thronged by the weekend crowd to be met by the peak hour rush of people there. I sighed and resigned myself to an hour-long journey in the claustrophobic conditions.

I got on to the last coach, which was usually slightly less crowded than the first few, but given my luck and the weekend rush, there was barely enough space for me to squeeze in.

The train started to move, and thankfully, I was able to move to a corner and lean against the window at the back of the train.

I felt the crush of bodies around me. I turned my attention to the world zipping past outside the window when I was jerked out of my reverie by a rather persistent body crowding into me. I felt myself being pushed further into the corner but chose to ignore it, considering the tightly packed atmosphere.

But the person behind me became more insistent as the train rushed past the city, and I soon felt the person put their hands on my waist. I jerked at the touch and craned my neck to look at the person behind me. I saw a middle-aged man wearing a mask, and he seemed to have lost his balance as the train had rounded a curve.

I forgave him, thinking it had been unintentional, but the man didn't remove his hands from my waist. So, I tried to pull his hands off my waist after a beat, but this only made him push himself completely against me and wrap his arms around my middle.

I tried to wiggle out of his hold, but my movements only seemed to embolden the man to run his hands up my torso and towards my chest. Panic overtook me as the man cupped my breasts, and his breath fanned my neck. He began to grope me over my top, hidden by the oversized cardigan I had worn.

The shock rendered me immobile as I tried to process what was happening. But the man took my lack of protest as encouragement and moved his hands under my t-shirt and into my lacy bra.

The man kneaded my breasts and rolled my sensitive nipples between his thumb and forefinger. This drew a gasp from me, attention to my nipples had always been the quickest way to get me excited. Today was no different, and I felt myself getting aroused as the man continued to pinch and twist my nipples with just the right amount of pressure.

I tossed my head back as white-hot pleasure coursed through me. The man buried his face in my neck and ground his hips into my ass as he continued to draw pleasure from my now hard nubs. I had to bite down on my lip to the point of pain to muffle my moans.

An intense feeling of shame slammed into me as I realised how aroused I was becoming at the hands of a stranger in a crowded metro. The shame prompted me to try and break free from the man.

I desperately tried to remove his hands from my shirt and escape his grip. My struggle only seemed to excite the man further as he tightened his grip on me and whispered in a menacing voice, "The more you struggle, the worse it'll be, slut."

I stilled as he pinched my nipple to the point of pain, and the man moved his right hand under my skirt and cupped my mound over the lace of my underwear. He rubbed my clit over the lace, and I was sure he could feel how wet I had become just from the attention to my nipples.

The man pulled the crotch of my underwear aside and rubbed my clit in circular motions. I was losing my mind to the pleasure as the man continued his ministrations to my nipple and clit, and my growing shame as I felt myself reaching my peak.

The man suddenly stopped, causing a mix of relief and disappointment in me, but my relief was short-lived as I realised the man was now trying to rip through my underwear. I re-doubled my efforts to escape him as fear pumped through my veins, I almost succeeded in breaking away from my assaulter, only to be pushed against the wall as I lost my footing due to the train coming to a sudden halt. The entire train plunged into darkness, and I found myself trapped between my assailant and the wall.

The man grabbed the opportunity and made quick work of ripping my underwear into shreds and pushing two fingers into me. He set a fast and unforgiving pace, moving his fingers in and out of me, making me cum on his fingers as he whispered a litany of curses into my ear.

The man quickly pushed himself into my waiting warmth from behind and grabbed both my breasts, twisting the nipples as he pushed me firmly into the corner. He began fucking me quick and hard as the train jerked into motion.

His cock felt hot and thick in me as he grabbed my waist and changed the angle in order to enter me more fully. I felt another orgasm approaching when the man bit down on my shoulder. He had to slap his hand onto my mouth to muffle my pitchy moans.

He moved his free hand to my clit and moved it around in slow circles as he pushed into me harder and harder. I could feel a bruise forming where he gripped my waist as he came, emptying himself deep inside me. The feeling of his hot cum inside me triggered my orgasm, and I fell against the man and rode out the waves of my orgasm as he continued the steady pressure against my clit.

The man gently leaned me against the wall and left with a gentle kiss against my neck.

I stood leaning against the wall as a mixture of my arousal and his cum trickled out of me.