The Miami Swinger's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good evening friends," the Master of Ceremonies began.

"Tonight we have a very special competition. These 12 young beauties are competing for a scholarship into the Miami Swinger's Club."

The tall spokesman held a small microphone and stood in the middle of the stage looking towards the audience.

"As you know, only one of our lovely contestants will be awarded the grand prize, but all of them have been vetted for full membership, having submitted to extensive medical tests to confirm that they are fit and capable of sustained orgasms, and they have all agreed to participate in this sexual marathon."

I looked around at the 11 open mouths, all had wagging tongues with shiny studs.

"Let the stallions loose!" the MC roared.

There was the clatter of many feet, but they were not wearing boots. Doors opened around the large circular room and naked men rushed towards us. They all wore dark masks, and most of them were rock hard.

When a man found an available hole, he fucked it, or watched until it was available, or went around the circle to find another.

Classic piano music started, while our bodies were consumed. Hour after hour I was fucked at either end. My attendants gave me drinks as needed and they cleaned nasty messes that happened from time to time, but otherwise it was all about covering me in cum, and seeing how many orgasms I could endure.

It was all consensual. The moment we wanted out, we just needed to say, 'I'm out' and the stage lights would come on and the exit signs would light up.

Three hours went by before we were down to 8. Everyone was tired and a one hour respite was called, so everyone could recharge. Of course, this was also the chance to boot it out of there before it got too personal, so two more exhausted young ladies bowed out, to bring our number to 6.

Peter came into the shower room, where all of us were freshening up.

"If any of you young ladies want to be considered as 'slave candidates' you could still join our membership ranks." He explained for the losers. "Your Master would pay the initiation fee."

He did not wait for any answers.

The circle was not made tighter, and even though we were down to 6, it seemed to get louder. The fresh coat of grease in my crotch was really warming up, with the fucking continuing into the evening. By dinner time, my mouth and tongue were so tired that I thought my jaw muscles might tighten up. The cock ring would keep me from de-cocking one of the participants, but it would definitely hurt my jaw.

We stopped for a two hour dinner, and when we continued it was time for the ladies to play.

Twenty women came into the fucking chamber, most wearing fancy masks with jewels and glitter. They were all fit, even if some were not so young.

Some liked to use dildos on the candidates, others used strap ons while some just used their mouths and fingers.

An older woman had a double dildo which she pushed into my mouth. When both ends were damp, she pushed her tongue down my throat, kissed my cheek, then took the 18 inch tool to my back side. She put her right leg up on my back, showing a surprising degree of dexterity. Next, she shimmied her pussy close to mine. She used her fist to slam the tool into my gaping cooch, then back into hers. Back and forth she plunged the tool, like she was shaking up the dice at the craps table. Two other women helped support her as she took her pleasure.

This was new for me. I've been eaten out, scissored, fucked by a strap on, and masturbated with fingers or dildo, but I have never been fisted with a long shaft, quite like this.

She liked it more than I did, moaning with her eyes pinched tight.

I closed my eyes, but a wet finger pushed deep into my ass caused me to open up my eyes again for another orgasm.

There was another short break.

"Wawa" I called, and two of my attendants rushed in with their plastic cups of ice water. The cock ring made me sound funny, but they understood my needs. They even wiped me down with cool damp towels, as if I was a race horse. They did not wipe away the stream of fluids running down my legs and chin.

"After the break, every support team will move one station clockwise," the MC announced as I rested.

"In the next phase, the first two women to orgasm will be eliminated."

I was so tired that I thought that this one would be easy.

My new attendants started with gentle touches immediately.

"No touching until I give the signal," came over the speakers.

There were complaints, but the touching stopped.

"For the contestants... there will be no biting of your cheeks or any other artificial distractions on penalty of disqualification," the instruction continued. "The Members may use body parts, but no toys or vibrators. This part will be old fashioned sex."

"Tech people, please double check the sensors and monitoring systems."

There was another delay while a cable was replaced, but eventually the go command was issued.

They started with soft hands, rather than a hard shag. I thought they were making a mistake, but it did feel good. I saw with my peripheral vision that my support team had jumped right into the frey, with a hard pumping stud and a woman getting in tight to add her tongue to the treatment, while two men sucked and fondled her breasts.

I could not see the numbers, but I could see the light bar climbing to the orgasm level. I closed my eyes and counted backwards from a hundred.

My plan worked. It took 20 minutes, but the first of my competitors grunted out her passionate release, and another followed, with a third being right on the cusp.

We had another break, and a third woman bowed out, leaving us at three.

"Again, I should remind you, that even in failure, you simply have to match up with one of our more wealthy members. The usual enslavement only lasts 12 months, so keep that in mind while you struggle through the final contest." The older gentleman reiterated.

I wondered who would want to be that controlled, for such a long time. They would probably only have to satisfy that one man or woman, and it might only be one or two days of the week. Hmmm, perhaps with the right person I would consider it?

"Okay, Contestants, Members, we have finally come to the last contest."

Cheers erupted around the room from support teams and the observers.

"For your final round, we will monitor every contestant, and this time we want you to cum!" More cheers and whistles.

We will crown the winner, when one of our Beauties crosses the threshold on their monitor, which accumulates the number of seconds in which you are orgasmic.

Each of us now had a monitor in front of us, where we could see the stats for all. Our original support teams were in place, with extras being added to bring each of them to 10.

"Good luck, Lymeric."

It was Pam from my interview. She had just added herself to my team, which reminded me of how nicely she had attended to me at the interview.

"We will start with a nice cocking, then move to oral, with anal stimulation," she instructed some of the others. She picked a young stallion to start.

"We will set the timer at 90 minutes, people. So let's go, go, go!" The MC announced.

I was already lubed, and my stud was about to mount me, when Pam again stepped in front of me.

"Slow at first, Mike," she commanded.

Mike was good with instructions, but I was aching for his penis, once I saw it. His passage to my cervix must have taken 60 seconds! I was straining backwards for more.

Pam took my nipples in her small hands and leaned in to put her tongue in my mouth. The orgasm took me by surprise. I closed my eyes and enjoyed her tongue movement in my mouth. She had no stud, but she circled mine in the bowl of my tongue.

Fingers whispered across my clit, while tongues rimmed my bung hole. I climaxed again and again.

It felt like an hour, but my reverie only lasted 30 minutes. When I could focus, I saw that I was ahead, but the sounds around me suggested that I might not stay there.

So, I found my favorite memory.

It was last summer, when my lab partner asked me out for a weekend of camping. He liked backwoods camping, so we used his canoe to go into the local wetlands. When we pulled into a campsite, there were two other canoes. Then I was surrounded by 6 naked men, and I spent the night satisfying them all! My lab partner had surprised me with a gang bang!

Remembering the fun that I had with those young guys, I powered through orgasm after blessed orgasm.

I was the last one to know that I had won. In fact, they let me sleep for an hour before Pam brought me awake with her gentle stroking of my face.

"You made it Lym," she whispered. "You won your membership."

I realized that my wrists were no longer buckled together. Pam helped me to stand up, then she led me back to the showers, where a dozen others were laughing and helping each other to rinse off a night's worth of cum and sweat and glitter. Far too much glitter.

Pam was joined by five or six others, as I was soaped clean. The pinkest parts were handled by Pam alone, with intimate care.

As they washed me, I realized that I was now among friends. Best friends really.

That made me feel very good. I knew that this was going to be a fun chapter in the life of Lymeric Anders.

12