The Michael Anderson Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs.Smith laughs. "What?"

Suddenly a fireweed Object bursts through their passenger side window. Mr. Smith quickly puts it out.

"Oh My God. It's the Statue's head." Said Mr. Smith.

..................

Fred looks at me frozen in fear. I look back at him.

"Time to go!" I yelled. We both ran through the woods as fast as we could.

We ran back to the car and took off. I started freaking out.

"What am I going to do now?" I cried.

"We could get you a bus ticket to Mexico and Change your name." Said Fred.

"No. I can't run forever. Francine will not rest until she finds me." I said.

"So? What are you going to do?" Asked Fred.

"Turn myself in. I think I will be safer that way." I said.

"You're sure?" Asked Fred.

"No. but it is the right thing to do." I said.

We drove all night until morning. Once it became daylight Fred drove me to the Sheriff Station.

I walk in. I walked right up to the Sheriff. "I did it. I beheaded the Statue and I damaged someone's car window." I claim.

The Sheriff looks at me with an angry look. "Yeah, We know. Your Girlfriend Francine already talked to us. No Charges will be filed and She also paid for The Smiths to have their car fixed."

"What? How she knows." I asked.

"Emily Told here." Said the Sheriff.

I was stunned. "I don't Envy you right now. From what Francine told us she is going to deal with you herself." Said The Sheriff.

I gulp and turn to walk out of the station. I walk home in despair knowing a worst fate is awaiting me. I walk into my house to find everything is missing. all my stuff was gone. All there was is a note. I pick it up and read it.

Dear Michael Anderson,

I moved All your stuff to my house. You have over the past 48 hrs proven to me you're not responsible enough to live by yourself. You were an Extremely bad boy. So Your Punishment will be Extreme. All your stuff is at my house. You're now moving in with me. When you get here we are going to have a very long talk.

Love

Francine.

I start heading towards her house. I almost felt like crying. She was waiting for me on her front porch. She was sitting on the Stairs. She had a coffee mug in her hands. I walk towards her with my head down.

"So there you are. I was waiting all night long for you to Show." She said.

"I am Sorry." I said.

"Sorry for what? Lying to me or Destroying My family's Statue or trying to set the woods on fire or breaking Mrs.Smith's Car window?" She Rudely asks.

"I Really don't have a good answer for you. I guess all the above." I said.

Francine Sighs. "Well I am going to have

to punish you now. Follow me inside." She said.

I follow her inside. She leads me back to the bedroom. She has me sit on the bed. She throws me an Orange Jumpsuit.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Your new Uniform. You will from now on always wear that." She said. " All your other clothes I donated to Charity." She said.

"It looks like a prison Jumpsuit." I said.

"I know. I designed it that way on purpose." Said Francine.

"Why?" I asked.

"You want to act like a criminal. I will treat you like one. From now on you will be doing nothing but working and Staying Home. I will drop you off every morning and Pick you up every evening." said Francine.

She Continued. "Both your off days are now mine."

"So I am essentially Grounded?" I Asked.

"Pretty much. Your also been worshipping my feet a lot from now on." Said Francine. "Oh Yeah. I also am spanking you Quite a bit now too. You don't have to do anything wrong either. I just spank you whenever I feel like it."

I gulp. I knew I wasn't going to like what was about to happen. She looks at me with the most angrily look I ever saw.

"Take off your clothes!" She ordered.

I strip my clothes off. Francine ordered me to get on bed with my knees to my chest and my ass in the air. When I turn my head to look at her. I saw she had a Flogger in her hands. I turn my head back against the wall. I close my eyes tight.

Francine moves her arm back. suddenly I felt a string of blows hit my ass.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

"Why did you lie to me?" Asked Francine.

"Because I wanted to go to Fred's Party." I said.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

I began to cry. "Why did you lie to me again?" She asked.

"Because I wanted to avoid a punishment." I cried.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

"Why did you destroy my family's statue?" She asked.

"Because I was drunk." I said.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

"Why did you try to set the woods on fire?" She yelled.

"We didn't mean to. We tried to get rid of the head by setting it on fire but the fire got out of control. In order to prevent a wildfire Fred kicked it." I explain.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

"And Mrs.Smith Car?" She said.

"We didn't know she was there. That was an accident." I said.

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

Whoosh!

I was now in tears. Francine threw down the Flogger. She flips me over. She puts her feet in my face. I worship her feet like I had never before. I licked and Sucked every inch of both her feet. I got in-between the toes. I will make sure to do a good Job. I could tell she was still very upset with me. I worshipped her feet for a full 30 minutes.

Next She had me eat her out. I did it Slowly. She rode my face harder this time then the night before. I felt her warm Juices running in my mouth and over my face. It took a minute but I made her Cum. She came all over my face. She lays next to me. She was breathing hard. She looks at me.

"Do you want me to make you cum?" She asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I want you to make me cum." I said.

"Too bad. You don't get to cum." She said.

She handcuffs my wrist and ankles to the bedpost. She then throws a bed cover over me and puts a pillow under my head. She gets under the covers and kisses me. She turns off the lights. She lays her head on my chest and falls a sleep.

12