The Micro Against His Balls

Story Info
A tiny dragon nestles in agains huge, musky balls...
1.2k words
6.1k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jeffie squirmed, quite happy where he was, a tiny micro cuddled up to a massive dragon's nuts. Well, Mike was a pretty normal sized dragon, maybe a little taller than most at six-eight in height, but Jeffie was not. He usually went by Jeff but most preferred to call him Jeffie, regardless of his preferences in that matter. The only one that he didn't mind calling him that was Mike, the dragon's grey nuts squashing into him, a little three-inch tall dragon snuggled up right where he was supposed to be.

Small and wriggling, Jeffie's white-scaled body squirmed into the larger dragon's soft balls, the fold of light skin between his balls showing how they separated within his sack. He was so small that the tiny, grey flecks in his scales could not be seen under normal circumstances, but that was all well and good as his lover covered him with a large, black paw, the two of them shades of grey in their scale colours, but deeply in love all the same.

"Are you enjoying yourself down there?"

To Jeffie, everything sounded loud and booming, though he was sure that Mike's voice was not that deep. But the big, black dragon's smile was all that he needed to see beaming down at him, jaws hanging open to expose a flash of rich red, tongue tangling out as if he was going to snatch Jeffie greedily up all over again and drop the tiny micro down his throat, perhaps for safekeeping.

Jeffie would not have minded that. Crooning and chirping, careful of his short horns, the spikes going down the full line of his spine, he rubbed his muzzle into that huge, soft sack again and again, wishing that he was large enough to get his arms around it -- but not really at the same time. That would have meant that the drake's nuts were not like a water bed to him, soft and plush, wobbling under him, churning with a mass of cum that could only be for Jeffie.

The larger drake grunted, his cock rising to attention, for they were nude on the bed, though the bed itself could be a landscape that was quite difficult for a little micro as small as Jeffie to traverse. That was why Mike was there to help him, always making sure that Jeffie did not want for anything, groaning as his shaft rose into his paw. He clasped it, eyes on the tiny dragon, brimming over with love for him, though the moment was for Jeffie. His shaft may have ached and throbbed fervently, but the little dragon was all that he cared for, his pleasure above all else.

Even in lust, that was what their love was all about, for them.

Jeffie squeaked and chirped, his cock out, grinding, though it was lost in the delicious mass of balls. The flesh there seemed endless, spilling above his head in a round like a hill to climb, though he was not quite that small, his perspective only being what made it look like that. But that did not mean, by any stretch of the imagination, that it was any less erotic for that. No, he wanted it, craved it, clinging to his lover's nuts as if there was nothing else in the world that he could have possibly have wanted any more, humping and grinding, hips working passionately, furiously.

Again and again... His world narrowed to that expanse of grey balls, able to be supported by the length of Mike's cock, if he slipped from his position, the dragon's legs underneath him too. It was too hard to stay there, the drake's body shifting only lightly but that was enough for him to be jostled, squeaking, gasping, breathless at a moment where all he wanted was lust. Oh, it was all that a little dragon like him desired, all that he craved, slipping into a strange kind of micro submission, something that only came to one who was so much smaller than his partner.

"I've got you, Jeffie..."

Yes... Yes, Mike could call him that, only Mike. He whimpered and moaned and let his tongue dangle out of his mouth, lapping and teasing, slurping up the flesh of his lover's nuts. It was all he needed, the only place that he ever wanted to be, whimpering and humping, grinding, again and again.

Nowhere else in the world would fit him like a macro dragon's nuts.

He felt his partner's paw moving above his head, the sweeping of his paw causing the air to flow and brush against his scales in a different pattern, excitement growing. However they could come together so perfectly when the difference in their sizes was so great was something of a mystery to them, though not everything in the world had to be answered. No, they could release in the moment, lean into one another, panting and heaving, the lust of their bodies spilling forth in drop after delectable drop of pre-cum.

He grunted and squirmed, trying to wriggle right up to the base of Mike's cock, but he couldn't find the strength, panting and whimpering, helpless as he was, balanced on his better partner's nuts. Those churning orbs bounced lightly and throbbed beneath him, the tiny micro prey to the whims of one so very much larger than him that it was a wonder that he was able to hold himself up at all.

Yet there was nothing to hold back as Mike bellowed a deep, throaty roar above his head, cum spurting, dollops flying forth from the tip of his shaft with wild intent. Jeffie could not even wriggle aside as his own orgasm was upon him too, pounding through, slamming him down in a humping, grinding, sweating mess against the drake's nuts as if there was nothing else for him.

And there wasn't. Not even as cum splattered down around him, the bigger dragon's paw pressing to him, rubbing it into his scales, showing him exactly where his place was. Breathless at the point of ecstasy, all Jeffie could do was thrust and thrust, pressing his muzzle down into those musky balls, all for the sake of throbbing pleasure.

There didn't have to be anything else, not when the moment felt so good as it was. Mike's nuts would make a good bed for him any day but he would take the illicit throbs of pleasure where he could, squirming and humping, his hips working and pumping even as his lower back ached.

Prey to lust, it was all he could do, the scent of sweat and light sweat enveloping him, the tiny dragon helpless to do anything else but to be. It was a good thing that he always had his big dragon to take care of him, the macro cupping him gently, supporting him, but not removing him from his nuts.

Half-conscious, Jeffie purred, cock still drooling, softening, yet leaking.

"One more round, please..."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dragon Cock A dragon gets his cock worshipped in public view.in NonHuman
Bred by Her Cousin Curiosity goes too far when she mounts her cousin...in NonHuman
Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Jayden's Wiggly Birth Jayden learns the consequences of letting worms infest her.in NonHuman
More Stories