The Midas Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
Three college kids discover 3 powerful Apps. Chaos ensues!
4.8k words
4.63
12.5k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers

Luke

Luke could hear giggling from the door as he walked towards Alex's door. When he opened it, Alex lay on her stomach with her feet swinging back and forth while she wrote in her notebook. Each line funnier and funnier because each line made her dumber and dumber.

"Alex, how are the lines coming?"

Alex looked up and giggled. "My tits are more important than my brain." She sat up on the bed and shook her chest so that her tits bounced around.

"Why don't you show me how big you can make your cleavage by pushing your tits together?"

Alex leaned forward and pushed her tits together. "Like this?"

Luke pulled out his phone and snapped a picture of his naked sister using the Décor app, freezing her in place.

"Exactly like that."

With his sister frozen, Luke walked over and stood on the bed. He momentarily glanced down and saw that Alex had written over hundreds of lines. Intellectually, she must have been close to bimbo territory by now. Up close and personally, it was weird seeing his nerdy and serious sister in a silly and exposed state. Her smile made her seem like a different person. A more inviting person. Truth be told, Luke had always fantasized about Alex's tits, but never about Alex. He had always been curious and now he was about to experience a full show.

With his cock already lubed up from playing with his mother, Luke slid between the valley of Alex's tits and started humping his sister's chest. The app's power held Alex rigidly, and her pushed together tits maintained its form, even with Luke's powerful thrusts.

After a minute of fucking Alex's tits, he grabbed his phone and unfroze her. It took a few seconds for her brain to process her scenario. Once she realized what she was doing, she laughed and joined the fun, moving her tits up and down on Luke's cock.

"You like that, don't you?" Luke asked in a playful manner.

Alex giggled. "My tits are more important than my brain."

"Yes, they are."

With Alex's involvement, Luke didn't last much longer. His load exploded all over Alex's face and chest to the delight of his sister.

Without warning, the bedroom door burst open.

"Luke, there's something wrong with your moth... oh my Gawdd."

The door shut. Luke's hot Step Grandma, Gloria, must have let herself in when no one answered the door. Luke scrambled to get his phone out and panicked when he didn't see Gloria's name appear. He had to catch her before she left!

*** Brett

All video call participants had gone silent since the splash of liquid on the camera. Not wanting to arouse further suspicion, Brett remained frozen behind Jasmine. But he whispered into Jasmine's ear and she parroted the response.

"Sorry, I opened a can of sparkling water. My point was that if you want to do something about Midas Tech then you need to find some hard evidence to use. If we start kicking companies out of our city because we don't like them, we are not going to attract much future business."

Chatter arose from her comments. Brett relaxed. He had told Jasmine to use the sparkling water, but the rest was all her. She knew how to work a crowd, especially his mother.

Bianca had remained silent and observant, but finally spoke up. "Fine, if you won't do anything about the company, then we will do something about the individual. As far as I know, most of the employees are local. But the man at the top, who has been involved in scandal after scandal, needs to go."

"Mr. Midas? He founded the company. That won't be easy."

"I enjoy a challenge," Bianca said.

The meeting continued and Jasmine let Bianca explain her plan. When the call was done, Brett had Jasmine stand up and lean over her desk. He stretched from all the sitting and pondered what he had just heard. Mr. Midas had been a great boss, but Brett had no idea he had been involved in so many scandals. What could he have possibly done? It was something Brett was going to find out... later.

Right now, he still had full access to his boss's gorgeous body. Using his phone, he froze Jasmine in place then proceeded to enter her from behind. Brett pushed his boss's body and face down onto her desk and fucked her anally with reckless abandon. Jasmine's tits and face bumped against the open laptop while Brett used her arms for leverage as he wildly thrusted. He picked her body up off the desk for even more leverage until her tight asshole won the battle and elicited an eruption of cum inside her.

Brett let go of her arms and her face fell flat on the keyboard while her arms dangled off the desk. He pulled his cock out and admired his cream pie before pulling her thong back up to cover and catch the mess.

With the workday ending, Brett knew he had to put things back to normal. He instructed Jasmine to redress herself and to return to normal, albeit a few suggestions. Then Brett returned to the frozen Haley and did the same. After everyone resumed their workday, Jasmine came out of her office to address Brett and Haley.

"All right, I have a few items to clear up before I go. First, Haley, I'm taking 50% of your salary and reassigning it to Brett."

"Like you can't be serious?" Haley said. "That's bullshit."

"Not only am I serious, but part of your job will now require giving Brett daily blow jobs. You are also required to dress as slutty as possible to be eye candy for the office."

Haley's jaw dropped and Brett tried to suppress his laughter. Jasmine then said her goodbye and left.

Brett winked at Haley, "See you tomorrow, slut."

He left too. Although Haley's genuine reaction was real, Brett had already planted that she would accept the new rules. He had just wanted to see what the real Haley would think, and it did not disappoint!

*** Dua

Sunbathing had always been a pleasant and relaxing experience. Sunbathing with her friend between her legs made that experience much more enjoyable. Dua grabbed Grace's hair and lifted her face which was now covered in Dua's sweat and cum.

"You had the chance to have me at your beck and call and yet you let me take control. You'd probably do this without the app, you little slut."

Grace smiled. "I have always wanted to taste your pussy."

"I bet," Dua said then laughed.

A car door slamming followed by two beeps caught Dua's attention. She commanded Grace to stop eating her pussy and follow her.

Before she walked inside her house, Dua linked two more phones to the apps. She turned to Grace, who was still under her control.

"Pose like a Greek statue until I come get you," Dua said.

"Of course, Dua. It would be my pleasure," Grace said.

Her blonde friend walked to the corner of the porch, extended one arm in the air and the other gently touching her chin with her legs spread apart. Grace made just a good as a statue as she did a carpet muncher. Dua was tempted to leave her there, but she had other devious plans in store.

Dua walked into the kitchen and greeted the temporary maid, Selena, who had recently been hired by Dua's mother to keep their mansion clean. After Dua's parents recent divorce, her mother shifted into a new personality of cleanliness and keeping up appearances in case another potential suitor came along. Selena, a college student who opted to clean part time instead of wait tables or work as a cashier, was quite beautiful, but unfortunately not Dua's type. That didn't stop Dua from flirting with the hard-working girl both at home and in class.

"Dua, what did I say about the mess in the living room. It's not your playground nor is it Selena's job to clean your mess," Dua's mother, Jasmine said. She put her bags down and took a sip from the glass of water that Selena had poured for her. "I work all day. Selena is busy with school. None of us want to come home and deal with your mess."

"I'm sorry, mother. But I have a suggestion to this ongoing problem," Dua said. "Why don't you clean it?"

Jasmine chugged the rest of the water and slammed her cup down. "I don't have time for your childishness, Dua. Now clean up your shit and stay out of my face tonight so I can actually relax. It was a very stressful day at work."

Ignoring her mother, Dua clicked open her app and opened the Stepford App. She activated it on Jasmine's phone. Her mother clicked open any new message out of habit.

"What the hell..."

Jasmine's mother stood in a trance. Dua did the same to Selena's phone, but the college girl was too distracted by Jasmine to look at her phone.

"Your phone's beeping. You should answer it," Dua said

Selena grabbed her phone but didn't open it.

"Why is she like that?" Selena asked.

"Because she needs a little time out. Now I'm trying to help you here. Either you answer your phone, or I'll make plenty more messes for you to clean up." "Wha...what are you going to do to me?"

After careful consideration, Dua held up her phone and clicked a button. Selena's phone stopped ringing.

"Here's the deal, Selena. You do what I say and you'll be aware of everything. If you don't, I will make you answer your phone."

Selena nodded profusely. "Whatever you say Dua, just don't make me like...that." She pointed to Jasmine, who stood blank and still.

Dua tapped a few commands into her phone and Jasmine came to life with a vibrant smile.

"Mother, strip naked and change clothes with Selena," Dua said. She turned to Selena. "Selena, strip naked and change clothes with my mother."

"Yes, Dua. It would be my pleasure," Jasmine said.

The older MILF started stripping off her clothes in front of the shocked maid. Dua crossed her arms and stared at Selena.

"You're not making a good impression. Exactly like her," Dua said.

Selena watched Jasmine, entranced by her Stepford-like movements and attitude. Dua knew Selena was considering the consequences. To her delight, Selena smiled meekly at her.

"Yes, Dua. It would be my pleasure," Selena said with an undertone of fear.

The stripping was akin to a girl afraid of stripping in front of her peers as Selena awkwardly removed each item of clothing one by one. Following her commands through, Jasmine started putting on Selena's outfit. First the red bra and thong that were too tight on Jasmine's body. Then the yoga pants that made her ass look bigger followed by the black halter top. Jasmine completed the look with a ponytail and all of Selena's costume jewellery then stood and waited patiently dressed like the part time college maid.

As Selena sifted through Jasmine's clothes, she showed Dua the cum stained thong.

"Someone's been a naughty girl," Dua said.

"You don't expect me to put these on?"

"If you break character one more time, I will make sure you don't do it again."

Selena stared at the thong then slid the soiled underwear up her legs. As instructed, she then carried out the rest of the command, putting on Jasmine's nylons, dress, and heels. She also put on Jasmine's real diamond jewellery including her expensive large ring that Jasmine kept wearing just to spite her ex- husband. After doing her make-up, Selena looked identical to Jasmine and the two stood together like a pair of dolls for Dua to play with.

"All right, now that we're dressed the part, Selena you are now my mother and Jasmine, you are now the maid. I'm going out but use your imagination on how to act."

"Yes, Dua. It would be my pleasure," Jasmine said. She turned to Selena. "Sorry for the delay Miss Jade, but I'll start on the living room now."

Selena hesitated but when she saw Dua's glare, she turned to Jasmine and did her best impression. "That's fine Selena, but make sure it is spotless."

"Yes, ma'am

And Jasmine left the room to clean Dua's mess.

"Good girl," Dua said. "I like knowing that you know. Keep it up. I'm borrowing your car, but you have fun being the boss."

Dua blew Selena a kiss and left the room.

*** Luke

Luke raced out and slammed the front door before Gloria could leave. She stepped back unsure of what to do next.

"What did you see?" Luke asked.

"Too much!" Gloria said loudly. "What the hell are you and Alex doing? You're family!"

Luke looked at the app and switched to the Decor camera. He raised it and took a picture of Gloria, freezing her in place. After waving his hand in front to make sure that she didn't react, he then groped her tits just to be sure. Thankfully, the hot Colombian remained frozen.

With the relief that his secret was safe, Luke began playing with his new toy. Gloria had the total package. Big tits, a round ass and a feisty attitude. Having her standing silently was a bit unnerving given how much noise she usually made. But the silence was welcomed because her body was a work of art that Luke couldn't wait to explore.

First, he started with her top, slipping off the straps and revealing her lacy black bra barely containing her tits. Luke's grandpa always joked that Gloria's tits were natural, and now he was going to get the chance to find out for himself. Off came the bra revealing Gloria's magnificent chest. Luke repositioned her hands so that they rested on her hips and adjusted her back so that she pushed her chest out more. Now it looked like she was almost inviting Luke to play around with them. And he did just that. Sucking, licking, nibbling, Luke groped and pushed together her jugs.

The juxtaposition of Gloria's frozen gaze and Luke's frantic playing with her tits re-ignited Luke's flaccid cock. It had already been a busy day, but he wasn't going to pass up another fantastic desert. Luke pulled the dress over her head and then dropped to his knees in front of Gloria's thinly veiled pussy. Like his mother, the frozen pleasure had already soaked her thong, sticking it tighter between her pussy lips.

His hands did the exploring first as he gently stroked the thong between her lips. Pulling his soaked finger back for a taste sent Luke into a lustful frenzy. He spread her legs wide and dove in face first. Unlike his mother or Alex, there was a lot of pussy to play with and Gloria's thick legs gave him plenty of grip as he helped himself to the Colombian dish.

When he was done the foreplay with the thong, he removed it from his statue and placed the soaked clothing in her mouth. She deserved a taste of heaven as well. Back on his knees, Luke took a moment to appreciate Gloria's pussy. It was rare to be given a chance to truly admire a pussy without the constant pressure of performing. Luke could take all the time he wanted and then when he did need to perform, it would only be for his pleasure.

Luke started with one, then two and kept adding until he had four fingers present. He started pumping and pumping, the wet pussy leaking more with each thrust of Luke's hand. Forgetting Gloria was frozen and that there'd be no vocal sounds to an incoming orgasm, Luke was blasted in the face by Gloria's pussy. He fell back blinded and landed on his phone. Opening his eyes turned out to be difficult. Feeling around the floor, he found her dress with his wandering hands and wiped his face. The fun was just getting started.

*** Alex

It felt like a bad dream, but Alex could have sworn that she had fantasized about fucking her brother. When she looked down and saw her cum covered chest, her hands went to her face and confirmed that the taste in her mouth was exactly what she thought it was.

"What the fuck!"

Before she got up, Alex then noticed the written lines in her own handwriting.

"My tits are more important than my brains," Alex read from the paper. She crumpled it up. "I'm going to kill that little twerp.

*** Brett

For once in his life Brett couldn't stop smiling on his way home from work. It had been so surreal that it felt like he could jolt awake at any moment. But it was reality and when he pulled into his driveway; new fantasies formed. The new apps had controlled everyone in his vicinity. And he had plenty of potential toys at home!

The moment he stepped inside, Brett checked his apps and saw only one person popping up, his younger sister, Sabrina. Unlike Brett, Sabrina wasn't forced to get a job and make money. Little did their mother know, Sabrina made quite a bit of money online, especially with her boyfriend. But the real reason that Sabrina was spared their mother's wrath was because she was a woman. Bianca's bad experience with men extended to how she parented Brett. With tough love.

Everything Brett did, he had to earn while his three sisters skated through life with ease both from Bianca's stern guidance and because they knew had to use their attractiveness to their advantage. Well, now Brett had the advantage.

After putting his stuff away, he walked over to his sister's door. He opened the app and activated his sister's phone. Not surprisingly, within a few minutes, his sister was linked. Brett opened the door and found Sabrina frozen with a duck face pout wearing lingerie. Her light, phone and camera were set up which left no doubt she was making content for her online profile.

Brett turned off the Décor app on her phone so that he didn't accidentally freeze himself, then walked over to Sabrina. Her professional video camera was still rolling and capturing everything.

"Let's see if you use this content, you little slut," Brett said.

After playing with Jasmine and Haley, Brett was tired of foreplay. Instead, he reposed Sabrina's hands into peace symbols and then bent her over at the waist. Brett pulled out his cock and stroked himself until he was hard. Placing the tip at Sabrina's pussy, he already knew the frozen bliss had worked its magic and he slipped right in unabated.

For the most part, Brett kept his head out of view of the camera as he aggressively fucked his sister. Despite their mother's strict conservative nature, her daughters were the complete opposite. And Brett knew that Sabrina would be mad at him for fucking her, but she'd also be tempted to use it for content because taboo videos always boosted profits. He grabbed her hair and sped up the fucking, her ass slapping against his hips. When he was ready to orgasm, he quickly pulled out and moved to the side so that he was off camera. Streams of cum splashed on Sabrina's frozen face and puckered lips. To commemorate, Brett took his own picture of the painted beauty before leaving the room.

When he returned to his room, Brett hopped onto his computer. Before he started his game, he reactivated Sabrina's camera and released her from her frozen state.

It took longer than Brett had anticipated, but his fully clothed sister finally came bursting into his room.

"What the fuck did you do to me?" Sabrina asked. "You literally fucked your own sister, you pervert."

"And I assume you're going to delete the video," Brett said.

"Fuck you," Sabrina said. They both knew she was a horny slut, but she never wanted to admit that to her family. "How about I show mom? Then see what she has to say about it."

"I'll just make mom think you're a sex doll and there wouldn't be an issue."

"What? Are you high or something. You can freeze me all you want with the Decor camera you probably stole, but mom's not going to..."

Brett activated the Stepford App and showed it to Sabrina. Her arms dropped to her side.

"Sabrina, you are actually my own personal sex doll. Now get under my desk and pleasure me while I finish this game."

"Yes, Brett, I'm your own personal sex doll. I will get on my knees to pleasure you," Sabrina said with a smile. She dropped to her knees then crawled under Brett's desk. Paying attention to the game, Brett hadn't even noticed that she had started until he felt her head rapidly move up and down enough to distract him.

With one sister's role assigned, he couldn't wait until the twins get home.

*** Cherie

Cherie sat in the conference room amongst the rest of the Midas Tech board. It had been a stressful week with the pressure of city hall coming down on their company and calling for them to cease operations due to the controversial tech that they were developing. However, their CEO, Mr. Midas, fought back and it drew even more threats. So, the board had gotten together and after meeting with city hall, the consensus was that Mr. Midas had to go and the company would be allowed to stay.

XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers
12