The Midas Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All right, let's make this quick and easy. He'll put up a fight, but I have security on standby," Lars said. It was no secret that Lars was set to take over from Mr. Midas and he'd have full support from the board and city hall.

The room went dead silent as Mr. Midas strolled in five minutes late. He smiled casually at everyone, but most avoided eye contact. Cherie didn't. She maintained it so that she could maintain the strength to do what needed to be done.

Mr. Midas took a seat at the head of the table directly across from Lars.

"Is there something you want to tell me, Lars?" Mr. Midas said with his hands clasped.

"After numerous discussions, I'm afraid we're going to have let you go Morgan," Lars said. "You're fired."

Morgan leaned back with a smile. He tried to look everyone in the eye, but no one looked back. When he got to Cherie, he winked, which was unsettling from someone who had just lost their job. Morgan focused his attention back on Lars.

"I don't think you get what we're trying to do here, Lars. So unfortunately, I'm going to have to stay and see that through so that you don't go fuck it all up."

"Morgan you can leave quietly, or I will call security," Lars said.

Morgan grabbed his phone from his inside pocket and placed it on the table with an app open.

"You are all aware of the apps we've been developing, but what I've failed to report to the board is the most important app of all. It's called the Midas App."

Morgan stood up and walked over to Lars. He extended his hand.

"What does that app do? We did not authorize any further developments and the apps we have developed are dangerous if we do not set controls in place," Lars said.

"Trust me, I know about the dangers of the technology. But that's the whole point of my company's presence. Just how far would someone go?" Morgan said. He touched Lars shoulder. "Now, you're not actually firing me, instead you are resigning."

Lars blinked a few times then smiled at Morgan, shaking his hand.

"Excuse me everyone, I'd like to announce that I have decided to resign. I wish you all the best," Lars said. He turned around and left the room.

Peta, one of Morgan's biggest critics, stood up. The busty brunette had been on the board longer than anyone, although her age wouldn't show it.

"What the hell did you do to Lars?"

"I didn't do anything," Morgan said.

"Bullshit, I'm calling security."

Morgan touched her on the shoulder and leaned in to whisper something. Peta brushed him off. She hopped on the table and crawled to the phone. To everyone's surprise, instead of calling security, Peta sat on the desk, pulled her panties down and used the phone to masturbate.

The room broke out in a mild panic.

"If you haven't figured it out, the Midas App lets me touch and make you believe anything. For example," Morgan walked over to Alexa, another busty board member, and touched her. "Alexa, your role is to be a whiteboard for our meetings so we can brainstorm ideas."

Alexa stood up, stripped her clothes off then walked over to Morgan's chair. She put her hands on the top of her head, spread her legs and thrusted her chest out. Then she remained frozen waiting for someone to write on her chest.

There was no point in running. Morgan would have been too quick to let anyone get away. Although his claim was rather outlandish for an app, what Cherie saw people do was far from normal. The confident CEO strode over to the tiny blonde secretary who was only there to take minutes.

"Taylor, right?" Morgan asked.

She nodded her head then looked at her father, Ryan, one of the other board members.

"Right, your dad is on the board. I'm sure you got this job on the appropriate credentials," Morgan said then touched her. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear as he locked eyes with Ryan.

When he was done, he held his hand out and helped Taylor step onto the table, being careful to keep her balanced with her unnecessarily teetering high heels. Taylor stepped around Peta who was still masturbating furiously with the phone and stopped when she got in front of her father. Morgan helped her down so that she sat right in front of him with her legs spread. She stared her father in the eye as she smiled and began ripping her stockings around her pussy. Ryan tried to stand up, but Morgan pushed him down by the shoulders.

"I don't know why you'd want to leave, I'm giving you the perfect mid-day snack," Morgan said.

With her stockings ripped, Taylor pulled her thong off and tossed it on the floor so that her pussy was on display in all its glory.

"There's nothing more delicious than Taylor's pussy, isn't that right, Ryan?" Morgan asked.

He didn't answer. Instead, he grabbed Taylor's legs and pulled her close enough so that his mouth could reach the holy grail.

The chaos continued as Morgan walked by and touched each director. Most of the women were posed around the office like trophies and most of the men were dismissed. Eventually, the only person left to corrupt was Cherie. But Morgan didn't approach her. Instead, he walked back to the front of the table and grabbed a marker. He wrote down the word 'Ideas' right about Alexa's tits then sat down in his original chair.

"You must be wondering why I left you alone?"

"You are a sick fuck," Cherie said.

"What's the saying... power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I mean really the saying should just be humans are corrupt, rich humans are absolutely corrupt."

"What do you want from me?"

"You're nothing special, but I wanted someone to brainstorm with. I just had the least desire to see you naked."

Cherie reached into her pocket to pull out her phone.

"So how can we make Midas Tech better. I've already cleared out the dead weight. Some of them will resign and some will gladly take positions as my Office Decor. So, our first order of business is getting a new board."

Cherie remained stoic. She didn't need to look to open the Midas Tech apps on her phone. It was her only chance at getting away. Once she he had the app ready, she took a peek under the table to confirm then looked back up at Morgan. If it weren't for the various sounds of Morgan's puppets, the tension would have been evident in the silence.

Within seconds, Cherie kicked her chair out and took off for the door. Morgan was quick to his feet. She could hear the heavy foot steps getting closer and closer. With the noise closing in on her, Cherie turned around and snapped her cell phone with her eyes closed. She dropped to ground in front of the door expecting to be turned into one of Morgan's toys. But nothing touched her. When she opened her eyes, she saw Morgan frozen with his hand extended almost inches away from her. She breathed a sigh of relief. That was a close call! Now, what could she do about everyone else? ***

12