The Midas Experiment Ch. 03

Story Info
Three college kids discover 3 powerful Apps. Chaos ensues!
4.9k words
4.64
10.1k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 05/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers

Alex

The whole situation was weird. And the worst part about it was that being forced to choose her tits over her brain kind of turned Alex on. None of her fantasies had ever involved her brother, but her big tits were part of many sexual thoughts that ran through her head from time to time. She was intellectual and looked down on most people, but she had always wished that handsome men would treat her like a total slut.

Once Alex cleaned up her chest and quickly used mouth wash, she put her clothes back on and creaked open her door. She had no idea how Luke was controlling her, but she had her phone camera ready in case it somehow had Decor capabilities. Being as silent as a mouse, Alex crept through the halls to Luke's room. When she opened the door, the sight of her mother dressed in what looked like Haley's lingerie, kneeling on the floor with her mouth open like she existed only for blow jobs was unsettling, yet intriguing. Always the pervert, it was clear that Claire was frozen mid-blowjob by Luke and left like that for future use.

Alex walked over to her mother and waved her hand in front of her face to no reaction. Getting back at Luke was still the main priority, but her frozen mother triggered a sexual curiosity. All the guys called Claire a MILF and Alex usually had no rebuttal. Despite her age, her mother was hot and her body was still in great shape.

Horny from everything Luke had done, Alex decided to get some relief of her own. She moved Claire's hands out of the way then pulled out her mother's tongue. Alex dropped her underwear and shorts and repositioned Claire's head so that she could use it like a toy. Grabbing the back of Claire's head, Alex started humping her mother's face with her pussy. It took a few minutes, but Alex finally found the perfect pleasurable position and she got in the groove. Fucking someone's face had always been a kink for Alex. Fucking her mother's face while her mother wore her sister's linger sent Alex over the edge faster than anticipated. Her cum leaked all over Claire's face mixing with Luke's dry cum.

After her climax, Alex's mind came back to clarity and she realized that she was now just as bad as Luke for using her mother for sexual gratification. Luke had to be stopped before things got completely out of hand. Alex left her mother frozen and covered in her cum, grabbed her phone and headed downstairs to confront her brother.

***

Brett

Brett had underestimated how much of a slut his sister truly was. The blowjob she gave was better than any he had ever received. She knew all the tricks. Like Michael Jordan with a basketball, cock was Sabrina's expertise. And Brett couldn't even blame the app because he never gave the command to become a complete slut. She had it in her all along.

When Brett heard commotion in the house, he knew the twins were home. He grabbed his phone and saw that bother Riley and Melissa popped up as options. It was time for more fun!

***

Melissa

It had been a long day of cheerleader practice. Sweating and tired, Melissa was ready to shower and lay in bed indefinitely. She loved having her twin sister on the squad, but because their was only one head cheerleader spot, it made them both very competitive to take on the vacant role.

"Good practice, Mel," Riley said as she walked behind her sister to the fridge. "But I think I got this locked up."

"Sure. Let your overconfidence carry you through the next few practices," Melissa said. Admittedly, it hadn't been her best performance, but neither sister proved to be consistent from practice to practice.

Riley opened the fridge and grabbed a sports drink. She chugged it while Melissa continued to make her sandwich.

"Hey, do you think Steve would let us..."

Melissa's focus remained on her sandwich. "Let us do what?"

When Melissa was finished putting together her deli masterpiece, she looked over at Riley. Her twin sister was holding her phone and standing with her arms at her side. The creepiest part was her smile as she stared blankly ahead.

"Riley?"

Her sister didn't react. Having seen the movie Smile recently, Melissa was hoping her sister was just playing a joke on her.

"This isn't funny, Riley. You know that move scared the shit out of me."

Melissa moved closer to her sister, waiting for Riley to jump scare her. But the closer she got, nothing happened. When she walked right up to Riley, she waved her hand in front of her face and there was no reaction. After prodding her face, Melissa groped Riley's tits and her sister still continued smiling. The smile was less creepy than the movie, but creepy none the less.

"Hey Mel."

Melissa jumped and almost knocked Riley over. She turned around and saw her brother, Brett.

"Brett, something's wrong with Riley."

"I know."

"What do you mean, you know?"

"There are these cool new apps that let you fuck with people. Like right now, Sabrina is under my desk with a mouth full of cum."

"What the fuck?"

"Now I was going to take you two in the kitchen, but I'll be honest, Sabrina has been pretty thorough at draining my libido. So, I've cleared some space for a display."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

Melissa and Riley had always teased and tormented Brett ever since they learned they could get away with it. Both had suspicions that Brett would steal their clothes and jerk off to their social media. Unfortunately, they could also say the same about Sabrina. She had proven to be a super slut and when rumors started swirling that she was bisexual, suddenly Brett's plea of innocence had corroborating evidence.

But what did Brett mean? Melissa had heard the stories about Kollar Tech and Decor. After the whole museum fiasco, she had thought those companies would be shortly put out of business. What technology could possibly be more dangerous...Midas Tech. Did Brett steal something from his old job? Melissa quickly moved and went behind Riley to use her as a shield.

"Fuck Brett. I swear to God, if you turn me into a slut or a put me on display, I'm totally going to kill you."

"It's not that bad, look how happy Riley is."

Melissa instinctively looked at her sister. Knowing that could be her fate, she wondered what Riley was even thinking about. It seemed different from the usual Decor freeze. Back when Melissa was in a relationship, she had agreed to pose for her boyfriend at Decor until the asshole got so drunk that he cheated on Melissa right in front of her. Despite having witnessed everything, when Melissa was unfrozen, the infamous bliss had left her horny and desperate. So before breaking it off with him, she blew him, sucking off the other girl's juices and then let her boyfriend fuck her one last time. Looking back, the whole situation had been fucked up and she never went back to Decor again.

And now here Brett was with similar technology. If he managed to get her under his control, she knew the dopamine rush from the technology almost overrode any normal function. And after teasing him all those years, there was no doubt that she'd be on her knees with his cock in her mouth in no time.

"Brett, can't you just take Riley and go?"

"But my display requires two people. I'll make you a deal, I'll let you pick your pose."

"I'm not some object, Brett!"

"Melissa, I've seen how you dress. Everything is about your image and I'm trying to benefit from that. You've gone out and done your cheerleader practice, and instead of mindlessly scrolling social media, you'll just be on display for me to enjoy."

Melissa had no idea how Brett was controlling Riley, but what choice did she have. If she fought, she was going to eventually lose. But maybe if she got close enough to her room, she could make a clean get away. With her hands up, she stepped out from behind Riley and faced her brother.

"Fine, fine. I'll play your stupid..."

Using her own sister as a distraction, Melissa pushed Riley into Brett and ran for her room.

***

Alex

Creeping down the stairs, Alex used her knowledge of every creaky stair to avoid making any noise. When she got to the bottom and rounded the corner, she realized her carefulness had been for nothing. Luke was going to town on Gloria, fucking her from behind. Alex could have fallen down the stairs and her brother's attention wouldn't have been pulled away from the task at hand.

With her camera at the ready, Alex stood behind Luke.

"Hey you little pervert!"

"Woah..." Luke turned around mid orgasm and starting cumming all over Alex as she froze him in place.

Once again, Alex had been covered in Luke's cum and he didn't even try. She scooped it off her shirt and had intentions to wipe it back on Luke, but to her own surprise, she sucked it from her finger.

"Why the hell did I do that?" Alex asked.

Was her brain still mixed up because of the whole tits thing? Or was Luke still somehow controlling her? She looked at her naked brother, his face frozen with his mouth wide open, both in shock and because of his climax. His cock remained hard and Alex couldn't help but keep her eyes off it. It had been buried in Gloria's ass and was now glistening in the light.

Alex had planned to set things right and get back at Luke, but her horniness was driving the bus, not her intellect. She walked over to her brother who had degraded her and changed her personality to nothing more than a pair of tits. She slapped him across the face then dropped to her knees.

Luke's cock was inches from her face as she stared at the shaft. Why did she have such a craving? Alex grabbed Luke's cock and stroked it a few times before her mouth engulfed it. The taste of Gloria's ass was undeniably unpleasant, yet the depravity of cleaning Luke's cock only made Alex's pussy wetter. Luke was frozen and somehow his cock still had her mesmerized.

For the next few minutes, despite being in control, Alex sucked Luke's cock, enjoying every minute of it. The mere action of voluntarily pleasuring her brother was such a turn on that it only encouraged her to carry on. When her mouth grew tired, the next logical step was to use Luke's favorite part of her. With the cock nice and lubricated, Alex put it between her tits and then titty fucked Luke, who was likely on cloud nine from both the infamous bliss and from seeing his sister voluntarily submit to him.

To her surprise, her massive tits felt so good that Luke's frozen cock came to life and started cumming all over her face. When both her eyes were hit, she fell back. Using her hands, she felt around the floor for something to wipe her eyes with. She grabbed her phone and picked it up, then she couldn't move.

Oh no...she didn't. Alex not only didn't get revenge on her brother, but she pleasured him then accidentally froze herself. Who the hell was going to find them next?

***

Dua

Although she had her own personal driver at her disposal, Dua opted to drive her mom's Porsche, something she had been denied many times. With Grace in the passenger seat, she also had her own little toy for entertainment. If Dua did have a cock, Grace would certainly be pre-occupied, but Dua thought better of trying to get oral on the road.

Instead, she had Grace masturbate and taste her own cum, until Dua decided that she wanted to talk with her friend again, just to see how the situation was from her perspective. Because from Dua's it was damn entertaining.

Grace blinked a few times then noticed her surroundings. She had the wherewithal to check that she had her seatbelt on then looked at Dua.

"I didn't think you'd ever let me go free," Grace said.

"I do enjoy the control, but I also enjoy company," Dua said. "Why did you submit to me?"

Grace blushed. "I know you see me with a lot of guys, but I also see a lot of girls. I was never sure if you... swung that way. So, I figured, let's see what you do to me."

Dua had always known. Grace's hints had been less than subtle. But she also didn't want to try and seduce her best friend on a hunch. Much like Grace, Dua dabbled on both sides of the fence, but unlike Grace, Dua always preferred to be on top.

"So where are we going?"

"To your house," Dua said with a wicked smile.

"What do you mean my house?"

"Well you turned me on so much darling, I thought why not get a house full of hot blonde toys."

"Dua, you can't be serious. This was just supposed to be between us. I do not condone using this on my family."

"Well, good thing it doesn't matter what you think."

"Dua, plea...."

At the touch of a button, Grace smiled, bent her elbows and leaned back like a frozen doll. Knowing Grace disapproved only made Dua want to do it more. Behind her frozen gaze she'd be watching Dua dominate her whole family. Although she'd hate it now, Dua knew that Grace would eventually come around to finding it hot, as would her family. Soon she'd be the head of the Banks household and all of them would be kneeling before her. As the house came into view, Dua couldn't wait to get started.

***

Brett

Being patient and playful hadn't really worked out for Brett. Due to the limitations of the apps, unless he saw Melissa or she answered her phone, his sister was free from his spell. He banged on the door again.

"Come on Melissa, I just want to talk," Brett said. There was no reply. "Melissa?"

Fearing no consequences, Brett kicked in his sister's door and ran inside. It was empty and the window was open. He ran over to the window and looked outside. Below, was a somewhat difficult escape route, but an escape route nonetheless. Brett should have known from their teenage years that his sister's had mastered the art of escaping undetected from their mother. It was unfortunate, but she couldn't stay away forever. Melissa would be back and Brett would be waiting.

***

With Melissa gone, Brett set Riley up in her new spot as decoration in his room. Wearing her cheerleader outfit, his sister posed in the corner of the room, standing on a makeshift podium with her tits out for maximum sex appeal. Sporting a cheerful face, Riley had one arm straight up in the air and the other straight down, both hands holding a pompom. She made the perfect new addition to his room. All his sisters did when they got home from school was watch tv shows, browse social media and online shop. From Brett's perspective, posing and showing off their body was just as useful.

After fucking Sabrina while staring at Riley the sexy cheerleader, Brett left another cream pie in his sex doll. As he admired his new doll, footsteps echoing in the hallway sent Brett into a panic. He grabbed his phone and loaded the app which indicated that his mother was now home. Quickly, he sent a message to her just as she got closer. After a brief pause, his mother entered the room without permission as Brett sat on his gaming chair.

"Hello mother," Brett said casually.

His mother put her hands on her hips and scanned the room. Every day it was the same routine. Bianca would come home, go straight to his room and find something to yell at him about. Brett figured her way of coping with her stressful was to take it out on someone else.

"What did I say about leaving your dirty sex doll out?" Bianca asked.

The sternness of her voice combined with the ridiculous statement almost sent Brett into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry, mother, I literally just used it."

"Brett! What did I tell you about keeping your sex doll clean and sanitary?"

"I thought you told me that you wanted to clean it every day."

"I did?"

"Yes, you did."

Bianca took a minute to think, the new truth re-wiring in her brain.

"You're right."

There was no apology. His mother never admitted to mistakes, but she worked hard to correctly them immediately. Still dressed in her professional work clothes, Bianca walked over to Sabrina, lying on the bed posed like a classic sex doll, and knelt in front of her. Without hesitation, Bianca leaned forward and started lapping up the cum from Sabrina's pussy.

Brett paused his game and turned around to watch the scene. With Riley in sight behind, his perfect household was starting to take shape. As easy as it was to turn Bianca into a mindless slave, subtle changes were so much more fun. Even under his control, her thoroughness and commitment to tasks shone through as she made sure to get ever drop, even if that meant really getting her tongue in Sabrina's pussy. Now that was a devoted worker. He never knew how kings lived back in the day, but Brett had a feeling he was about to find out.

***

Haley

It had been a weird day at work and Haley was still processing her new duties, including having to give Brett head every day. She hated all the changes, but Haley had no recourse. She needed the job. So, she would make sure that Brett was satisfied after all their sessions. If that meant she had to watch tutorials or practice on a dildo, then so be it. The last thing she wanted to hear was that she couldn't even suck cock well enough to maintain her job.

"Mom, you'll never believe my stupid luck at work," Haley said as she entered the house from the front door. "Like I can't believe they're making me do this new..."

Haley entered the kitchen and stopped in her tracks at the scene before her.

"What the fuck is going on?" Haley said, but no one responded. "Hello people!"

Still nothing. Luke stood naked with his pants down and his rock-hard cock out. Alex was topless on the floor with her face and tits covered in Luke's cum. And bending over with her legs spread was Gloria, who happened to be entirely naked. This was either the worst attempt at a flash mob ever or Haley was dreaming.

Since her day had been full of extremely unlikely scenarios, Haley concluded that she was in fact dreaming. There was just no way the sight before her would occur in reality. And because it was a dream, Haley let her inhibitions go a little bit. What was the harm in a little fun?

Haley had always wondered what Alex's tits looked like and although this was her imagination's interpretation, she was enamored by the size of them.

"I so wish I got those genes, they're just soo..." Haley walked over and cupped them, squeezing them for good measure, "big."

As Haley groped her sister, her hand brushed over cum and she immediately pulled away.

"This is such a weird dream. Like I've never thought about incest before," Haley said. She looked at her hand and then wiped it on Luke's shirt.

Then her gaze again caught Gloria. Speaking of big tits. Haley walked around her step grandmother and saw her gorgeous rack hanging down. She was so used to Gloria being loud and obnoxious that seeing her silent was a bit unsettling. Yet it only reinforced her belief that it was all a dream. She helped herself to a handful of tits, making her ever more jealous that she didn't have a big set of her own.

When she was done fondling, she wondered how to control everyone. After shouting commands and attempting to move them, Haley grew tired. For a dream, it was a lot of work. Then she saw the phone on the floor and picked it up. Was this how she took control?

***

Luke

If Luke ever got out of his predicament, he would never underestimate the importance of keeping his remote safe. First Alex was in control and now Haley, who Luke wasn't sure even understood the implications of what she was doing. If she did, Luke had never realized his older sister had so many fantasies.

Being controlled was a strange feeling and Luke had full awareness of what was going on. He wondered if that was a certain setting or if everyone remembered their time without being able to say anything about it. He'd have a lot of explaining to do if it was the latter. When he walked into the living room wearing a suit, what he saw surprised him.

Sitting on the recliner like it was a throne, Haley wore a sexy white dress and a diamond tiara, likely from one of her many Halloween costumes. And in the corner, wearing playboy bunny costumes were Gloria and Claire, standing and smiling with their hands on their hips.

XBan
XBan
1,279 Followers
12