The Midas Experiment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers

Without control, Luke's body walked over and he knelt in front of Haley. She smiled at him and showed him the phone.

"I actually thought I was dreaming, but this makes so much more sense. Midas Tech, such a naughty company," Haley said and giggled. "But like, I so needed this after today. Can you believe I have to give Brett a blow job every day now."

There was a sliver of hope. His best friend, Brett, clearly had already used the remote on Haley, so there was a slim chance he'd be coming over. For now, Luke was at the mercy of his sister, which he couldn't exactly complain about.

Alex came in wearing a very tight maid's uniform and uncomfortable looking high heels with her tits hanging out of her costume. She handed Haley a glass of wine.

"Your drink, my queen."

"Thanks bitch, now stand there and jiggle your tits."

Alex stood off to the side and moved her chest back and forth as commanded.

"Watch this," Haley said to Luke. She pointed the remote at the two older women. "I want you too to make passionate love."

Claire and Gloria turned to each other and immediately fell into a deep long kiss. It didn't take long for his mom to release Gloria's tits and start sucking on them. Their hands continued to explore each other's bodies and.... Haley turned Luke's attention to her opened legs.

"I know you want to enjoy the show, but I have the perfect job for you. Now get to work."

Haley pushed Luke's face forward and once he made contact with her pussy, his tongue went to work. He could barely hear Gloria's sexual banter, as the smell of Haley was overwhelming his senses. Who knew how long he'd be at it, but it wasn't the worst scenario. In fact, there was a good chance he'd be doing the same thing if he were in control!

***

Dua

Dua pulled into Grace's driveway. She smiled at her doll next to her.

"I'll leave you in the car for now. Once I've gained control, I'll assemble my new family of toys."

In their many years of friendship, Grace had always come over to Dua's house. The odd few times that Dua did go to Grace's, she never really interacted with Grace's parents. But Grace's mother was an older spitting image of her daughter, and Grace's dad was a DILF. Because they were such an attractive family; they were the first people that came to mind when Dua first discovered the remote's capabilities. And then of course there was their other daughter. Grace was insanely attractive, but Chloe was by far the crown jewel of the family. With beauty, intelligence and a body that even made Dua a little jealous, she was the real reason that Dua was here.

Without knocking, Dua entered the house with her phone at the ready. She could have played it safe and sent them a message with an app, but Dua liked a personal touch. Besides, watching them transform was the best part.

Dua walked into the kitchen and startled Elizabeth who was doing the dishes.

"Oh geeze, Dua. What are you doing here?"

"I'm trying to decide whether to make you my personal maid or my carpet muncher. Do you have a preference?"

"Excuse me, young lady. How dare you come in here and talk with that dirty mouth of yours. I always told Grace you were a bad influence. Now you better get the heck out of here before I call your mother and tell her what you said."

"I'm leaning towards carpet muncher," Dua said. She held up her phone and froze Elizabeth in place. "But I'll decide later."

She exited the room and went to the man cave downstairs where Eric was likely watching some sort of sports. Sure enough, with a beer in hand, Eric sat and enjoyed a game of baseball on the television.

"Oh come on, that's not a strike," Eric said jumping up from his chair. He turned to sit back down and noticed Dua approaching. "Dua? What are you doing here?"

"I can't decide whether I should fuck you or just take your credit card and house. I mean you are hot, but do you really deserve me?"

"Are you on drugs, kid?"

Dua moved in close, and Eric didn't back away.

"Do you find me attractive, Mr. Banks?"

There was no app involved, just peer seduction. Why would she use tech when she could control men with what was in between in her legs?

"I don't know what's gotten into you, Dua. But this is very inappropriate."

"Not the answer I was looking for," Dua said. She turned the app on and froze him in place. After taking his wallet out and grabbing his credit card, Dua turned to go and retrieve her girl toy from the car.

But as she walked away, she suddenly halted in her tracks. Dua tried moving, but it felt like something was controlling her. She turned back around, walked over to Mr. Banks and then fell to her knees. Her hands undid his zipper and fished his cock out. While Eric remained frozen, Dua started sucking on his cock like a little slut.

Except none of this was part of her plan. Somehow, someway, somebody had Dua under control and sucking cock. After slobbering up and down, Dua started deep throating him until she found herself frozen with a cock deep inside her mouth. Until the culprit revealed themself, Dua was stuck as a frozen blow job doll deep throating her friend's dad. The frozen bliss took over and Dua tried her best not to succumb to the irrefutable mind-numbing pleasure.

***

Cherie

Cherie's heart raced as she thankfully stared at a frozen monster. His touch could do whatever he wanted, and she dreaded finding out personally. Thankfully, she had the Decor App handy on her phone which helped her avoid an uncertain fate.

Cherie stood up and waved her hand in front of Morgan's face. There was no reaction. She walked by him, but then felt a firm grip on her arm. Turning around, she came face to face with a grinning Morgan.

"You think I wouldn't have a counter to my own creations," Morgan said. He pointed to his eyes. "Contact lens shield the camera's power."

"Why are you doing this?" Cherie asked.

"It's a simple experiment, Cherie. Add Chaos and see what happens when ethical dilemmas are present. Are we really as high and mighty as we like to preach? Well, we're about to find out together."

"Please don't change me like you did them, I can help you just like this."

"Come on Cherie, where's the fun in that. Besides, you've always been a huge bimbo,"

"No, please, I," Cherie giggled, "I'm not a bi...I'm not a."

Cherie felt her intelligence leave her bit by bit like each piece of knowledge was circling a drain in her mind. One minute she knew how to use Excel and the next minute it evaporated leaving her confused like everything was on the tip of her tongue. And then she felt the uncontrollably urge to laugh and giggle while emphasizing her tits and ass to the cute man in front of her.

"Isn't that much better?"

"Better than what?" Cherie laughed and rubbed his crotch hoping to arouse him to action.

"Maybe you should take a selfie," Morgan suggested.

The bimbo took out her phone and held it high as she posed with puckered lips and a peace sign. Then she couldn't move as she stared at the camera. How silly of her to use the Décor app for a selfie! A wave of pleasure hit her and she instantly orgasmed in her mind.

***

Morgan

Morgan laughed to himself at the bimbo's stupidity. She would no doubt work herself into endless pleasure for the time being. But now it was onto the next stage of his plan: reorganizing his company to prepare for the havoc that he had unleashed. As much as he wanted to see chaos reign supreme. he needed a safe house. There were only so many precautions he could take against the unpredictable human nature.

XBan
XBan
1,281 Followers
12