The Midnight Club Ch. 01: June

Story Info
She fucks a stranger at a masked orgy. And it's her father!
9.5k words
4.62
21.4k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

(Note 1: I stole this plot from a story I'd read many, many years ago. I've forgotten the author's name, and most of the details, but what was left was enough for me to write this one. And I should warn readers up front that while this story is in the "Incest" section, it also includes group sex, lesbian sex, cum play, and a little masturbation. So if any of those offend you, please refrain from reading, voting, and commenting.)

(Note 2: Athalia should be credited as being the co-author of this story, although the site doesn't seem to be set up to tag a story this way.)

"Hey, come with me, June-girl!" Vanessa said. "This'll be fun! And you could use the money, right?"

She was my best friend. We were almost the same age... she was twenty-one, a half a year younger than I was, and we worked together in the same office building and had lunch together sometimes. She was the one person who I never thought would invite me to an orgy, although I knew that she was no prude, with all the cleavage she liked to display, and the skirts she wore that displayed a great pair of legs. When she first proposed it, I was about to give her a flat "No," but at lunch the next day, I was full of questions.

"This orgy thing? I don't know," I said. "I mean, I've had sex before, but not with a lot of strangers! Are you sure they're all disease-free?"

"It's a condition of membership at the Midnight Club, June-girl. They all get tested when they join, and they promise not to have sex outside the orgies unless it's with the wives they bring. And they get a check-up every month. You'll be safe as houses, as long as your birth control is good."

"No problems so far with the IUD, and I don't have any nasties. I was checked last week, when I had my physical, and I haven't slept with anybody since then."

"Give me the test results. I'll send them on to my contact, and they'll let you play."

"But what if I meet somebody I know? I'd be mortified!"

"That's why everybody will be wearing masks! Unless you have a tattoo or a noticeable scar, they won't recognize you. And you can wear something that covers it up, if you want. As long as your tits and snatch are open for business, nobody will care."

"Well, a hundred dollars isn't much compensation for being fucked by a lot of guys."

"It's not the money, really. These guys are good at getting you off, believe me! You'll get at least three or four orgasms, too! After these guys cum, they spend their 'recharge time' getting you to cum, too. Tongue, fingers, toys, sometimes two or three guys all at once making love to your body. Gals, too! Believe me, you're going to have a smile on your face as big as Texas when the night's over!"

"Who's in this club, exactly?"

"A few dozen men. And women, too, although not as many. I've heard that some of them are couples, maybe even married, but they don't talk about it. Most of them are complete strangers to each other, which adds to the spice, right? Social standing, wealth, and all... they leave that at the door. When they're at the orgy, all they are to each other are cocks and cunts and tits."

"All right. I'm in! Anything else I should do?"

"Take a shower before I pick you up. Shave your pubes if you do that. I mean, it's not a requirement, and a lot of the women have hairy muffs. But you're probably going to be getting a lot of head, and the guys don't want stubble, right?"

"What do I wear?"

"Anything you like. You'll be mostly naked, anyway. Just wear what you think you need to cover your tats or whatever. I'll just be wearing a sleeve to cover the one on my upper arm."

"I don't have any tats."

"So you're good, you can be as bare as you want. I'll pick you up on Saturday, at six."

And that's how it started. The idea intrigued me... an orgy with a couple of dozen masked men and women. And they would pay me, too! The way Vanessa explained it, there were more men than women in the club, so they would pay some women to join them for an evening, just to even the gender balance. When Vanessa came into the office the day after her first one, she was grinning all morning. When I asked her why, she told me that she'd just been screwed by a half a dozen guys, and pleasured by more than a couple of women. She said she'd had three thunderous orgasms, and more smaller ones than she could count.

I asked her who these people were, and if I knew any of them. She told me that she didn't know, that they were all wearing a head covering that hid their hair and most of their face. That was part of the fun. She knew that one of the men was our boss, since he was the one who invited her, and she recognized him by the cut of his beard. And she was pretty sure he recognized her, since they worked so closely together. So they fucked, mostly out of curiosity. She said later that they'd always been wondering how good the other one would be in bed. And now they knew.

As for the rest, they were complete strangers to her. That was part of the attraction... that and the hundred bucks she received when she left the party. When I told her that a professional hooker would probably have earned five times as much, she said that she was really getting paid in orgasms, and how can you put a dollar value on that? "Hell, we should be paying them!" she said.

After I told Vanessa that I was in, I spent the rest of the day wondering what the orgy would be like. I went home with that thought buzzing in my head. Over dinner, my dad asked me why I seemed so distracted. "Oh, it's just something that came up at work," I said, and that answer satisfied him. It was just the two of us at the table. We lived alone, my mother having died when I was sixteen. My dad never remarried, and didn't even want to go out on dates anymore, even though he was in his mid-forties and in pretty good shape for a guy his age. His only social activity was to play cards every weekend with some friends.

He didn't say any more, but that was just his nature. He never talked about his friends or his work, and he never asked me about mine. He knew I had an active social life, but never pressed me on it. For all he knew, I could have still been a virgin.

I wasn't, though.

By this time, there'd been six guys I'd slept with. I never brought any of them home, though. And I never developed more than a fuck-buddy relationship with any of them. I didn't even want to. They were just cocks to me. I wondered what would happen if I got serious with a guy, and wanted to set up housekeeping with him. I knew that my father, for all his reticence, would miss me if I moved out. Well, we'd deal with that when it happened, I thought. At that point, all I wanted was a good fucking now and then, with no strings attached. And that was why Vanessa's proposal seemed so attractive.

Our dinner finished, Dad and I watched a couple of shows on television for a while, as usual. But I excused myself early and went to bed. He gave me a good-night kiss on the cheek, like he always did, but they were quick pecks, and he'd jerk back as soon as his lips made contact. Again, that was his way. He'd been like that ever since my mother died.

What I really wanted to do at bedtime was to masturbate while fantasizing being fucked by a bunch of masked strangers. I found that imagining myself with older men, experienced and courteous, turned me on even more than being fucked by young studs. Maybe people like my own dad. All right, I'm not going to bullshit you. His penis was the first one I'd ever seen. It was five years ago, the summer after I graduated from high school, but I remember it like it was yesterday. He'd left the bathroom door ajar, and I walked in to see him stepping into the shower. He was semi-erect, sticking out but not pointing up. My bathrobe was open, and he caught a glimpse of my pussy and tits before I closed it.

Covering his front with a towel, he apologized to me at the same time I apologized to him. We had a good laugh... the first good laugh he'd had since Mom passed away... and I backed into the hall, closed the door, and let him finish showering. He came back out wearing his bathrobe, and went straight to his room to dress. As for me, I went into the bathroom, closed the door, stripped off my robe, and rubbed one off in the shower while the image of his cock was still fresh in my head.

It was just after that episode that I lost my virginity. I had to find out what a cock felt like inside me, so I got some birth control pills and, two months later, seduced a guy I'd gone to high school with. It didn't hurt much, and satisfied my curiosity, but I cut him off when he said that I had to be his girl, and nobody else's. Even then, I knew that I wasn't going to be one man's woman.

But I'd often wondered what it would be like to fuck my father, to feel that cock sliding into me, and to make him happy in a way he hadn't been happy since my mother died. I've even flirted with him a little, but I got no signals that he was interested, and I chalked that up to him being so strait-laced and conservative that the thought wouldn't have entered his head. But that never discouraged me from masturbating to the movie in my head, the one where I was eighteen again, making love to him, giving him my virginity, feeling his cock pumping inside me. The fantasy I was re-playing right now.

The idea was so hot that I left my toys in the drawer and got myself off with just my fingers, my right middle finger plunging into my snatch like a piston while my left hand pinched my clitoral hood and kneaded the little bud underneath. After the climax hit, I just lay there a while, breathing slowly and brushing my slit, my hard nipples tenting the top sheet. At that point, nothing would have made me happier than to have a guy there, ready to enter me and start a slow, steady fuck. Well, that would have to wait. It certainly wasn't going to happen with Dad.

*****

Vanessa picked me up right on time. Daddy and I had already had an early supper, since he was eager to get to his Saturday night card game. He was already gone when Vanessa pulled up and I piled into the car. I noticed that there were towels on the front seats of the car, and wondered why. She was wearing a pink arm sleeve that covered that tattoo on her upper arm. She was also wearing the same thin tank top I'd seen her in that afternoon, but he'd left the bra at home, and I could see the bumps of her nipples and the way her boobs sagged and moved without support. I caught a whiff of the scent she was wearing. Musk and roses. And to my surprise, I found myself a little turned on by the sight and smell. Maybe it was a reminder of what the focus of the next few hours would be.

"Did you shave?" she asked.

"Just this afternoon, when I showered," I said. "Legs, too. You?"

"No need! I had it all lased off this spring."

We parked near the brownstone house and walked a half a block to the entrance, and pressed the doorbell. A few seconds later, the door unlocked with a buzz. As I stepped into the vestibule, I was greeted by a tall man, stark naked except for a red mask that covered his head down to the top of his mouth, with only slits for his eyes. If the mask had ears, it would have looked like Batman's, except that this mask was soft. He was middle-aged, from his general body shape, with a light covering of brown hair on his chest and pubes. His cock, protruding from a thatch of dark brown hair, was semi-erect, with a nice curve to it, and I wondered how long it would be before that cock was inside me, and what it would feel like there. Well, that's what I was there for, wasn't it? He gestured to a door on the left, and we went into a room that had a row of lockers.

The first thing that caught my eye when I entered the room was a woman, naked and similarly hooded, sitting in an armchair. Her eyes were closed, her legs were splayed wide and she was masturbating, plunging a glass dildo into her hairy cunt while her other hand was fondling her left breast and pinching the fat nipple. And there was an unmasked woman there, too, an older woman with short blonde hair, stripping and putting her clothes into the locker. (I learned later that there was an identical room for the guys.)

I'd never seen a woman masturbate before, and I watched in fascination as the inner lips of her cunt followed the dildo as it moved in and out. "Am I supposed to do this now?" I asked the blonde woman.

"Oh, no," she replied. "Not unless you want to. Elsie just likes to get her motor going before she joins the fun! She likes to hit the ground running, so to speak." Sure enough, Elsie shuddered as an orgasm hit her, and she let out a little squeak. Smiling at us like the cat who ate the cream, she stood, licked the dildo clean and put it into her locker, locked it, and departed through a second door in the room.

"You're new here," the blonde woman told me. "Just put your clothes and stuff into any open locker. Don't wear anything that would identify you, like a wedding ring or a watch or jewelry. There's masks for you, in the box there. Pick any color you like!"

"I've been here before," Vanessa said. "But June..."

"No names!" the woman said. "We try to stay anonymous. You can call me Loretta. That's not my real name, of course. And Elsie's not her real name either. Here, let me help you with the mask. You stuff your hair up there, like this..." She demonstrated on her own mask. It went on my head easily, since my hair is cut pretty short.

Then the three of us stripped completely naked (except for the masks, of course). Well, not completely... I had a black velvet choker on my neck, and Vanessa still had on her arm sleeve. I'd seen her almost nude when we went to the beach last summer. We were both wearing bikinis that didn't cover much, so we knew what each other's bodies looked like. Now she was looking at my breasts, and I suddenly felt very self-conscious of how they looked -- small enough that they hardly sagged at all, with very erect brown nipples and one areola distinctly bigger than the other. Vanessa's boobs were bigger than mine, but not by much. But now I was looking at her nipples, too, which were pale pink, just nubbins on her coaster-sized areolas. Loretta was grinning as she looked at them. Her own boobs had a distinct sag, and the stretch marks on her abdomen told me she'd had a kid or two, and probably breast-fed them from those plump nipples. "Gee, my tits used to look like yours once!" she said to Vanessa. "But I have no regrets! I've fed two babies and had a lifetime of fun with them!"

"The babies, or the boobs?" Vanessa asked.

"Both!" she replied.

Vanessa's pubes were as bare as mine, of course, while our new friend still had a neatly trimmed blonde bush that obscured, but didn't hide, her slit. "Well, we're ready. Let's go play!" She said. From the locker, I took the key, which was mounted on a sort of watch-band, and attached the band to my ankle. Loretta gave us each a kiss on the cheek, and we opened a door that led into what looked like a very dimly-lit ballroom, where soft jazz and incense wafted through the air.

What a sight! Every wall was mirrored, so we could see ourselves fucking and being fucked, and it looked like a hundred people instead of a few dozen. I saw more than a dozen king-size mattresses on the floor covered with silk sheets. And there were tables that had bottles of water and massage oil for everybody who wanted it. And naked men and women of all colors, ages, shapes and sizes laying on the mattresses and fondling each other. I saw Elsie riding a man's cock cowgirl style. Loretta was right about her! She must have mounted the guy the second after she entered the room, impaling herself on the first hard cock she came across. She glanced up at us and winked.

There was also a row of coffee tables and chairs on one wall, where people sat and chatted with each other. And there was an open bar there, with bottles of wine already open for us. The curious thing was that some of the men had flaccid penises, as if they weren't turned on by the lewd behavior they saw all around them. But when I saw a woman seated on a chair by the men's entrance, in the only brightly lit spot in the room, I found out why.

Her ample breasts were covered in puddles of cum, from her throat on down, centering mainly around her nipples or dribbling down her cleavage onto her belly. I saw a man come through another door, the twin of the one I'd just walked through. His cock was erect. He walked up to her and, as we watched in fascination, he offered the cap to the woman, who took it into her mouth and snaked her tongue onto the underside of his cock. After a few seconds of the artful oral sex, he withdrew his cock and masturbated directly onto the shelf of the woman's left tit, just below the nipple, adding an impressive load to the gleaming streams of cum. He must have delivered five or six squirts, each one accompanied by a growl from the man. Then he put his cock back into the woman's mouth and she sucked the last of its sperm from it as it softened.

"The guys all do that when they arrive," Loretta told me. "That's so they can give us girls the attention we need before they get hard again, so we can be ready for cock. And our hostess loves the look of cum on her tits! And the smell!"

True enough, she was smiling broadly as she greeted us. She was the only one in the room not wearing a mask, and her long ash-blonde hair was beautifully curled. I couldn't help but notice that her bush was somewhat darker, and her legs were opened to display a lavish amount of inner labia, glistening with wetness, with a clit that was already on display. She waved us over.

"I can see why some of the men are soft," I asked her. "But some of the men are hard now. Didn't they... do it to you?"

"Yeah, but those guys are on Viagra. They cum, but they don't get soft. Then they need a little time to get really horny again, like all the other men. You'll see a few of them at the bar over there." Well, that explained why the man Elsie was riding had a hard-on.

A man came over to me and said, "Hello! I don't believe I've seen you here before. Call me Eric! Would you do me the honor of getting you started this evening?" He had on a brown mask and, naturally, nothing else. Vanessa kissed him, and then kissed me, and made a bee-line for one of the men sitting at the table. She obviously had a favorite fuck here. He got up and hugged her hard, and then I lost them in the crowd.

Eric was of medium weight and build, and his flaccid cock was uncut, dangling above a ball sack that hung low. His eyes were blue, and what hair I could see was light-colored. His hands were tanned, and I could see an area on his left ring finger that wasn't tanned. So he was probably married, or had just separated. Was his wife here as well, being fondled by another man? Vanessa had said there were couples here. Sure enough, a woman with small boobs, a brunette by the look of the thatch on her cunt, was eyeing me with a half-smile as the man was talking to me. The thought of fucking a guy while his wife watched put a thrill in me. Already I could feel my own cunt moistening as he led me to one of the vacant mattresses.

He said he was going to "get me started," and that's exactly what he did. He started with kisses, from my mouth to my neck and down to my breasts. "You have the most lovely nipples!" he said. "May I suck on them?" I squeezed my breasts in answer, and he took a nipple into his mouth and gave it a flick with his tongue as I pinched the other one. Somehow he knew that my nips needed care at first, and he gently sucked on them as I fondled his soft dick and hairy balls. His kisses proceeded down to my navel and then to my mons. "May I kiss your beautiful pussy?" he asked. I answered him by laying on my back and spreading my legs. Vanessa was right. This guy knew what he was doing! Soon his tongue was dancing up and down my slit, separating the lips and plunging into my hole. Nobody had ever eaten me out before like that, or even tried very hard to. I was getting close to an orgasm, and closed my eyes as his tongue teased my senses.

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers