The Midnight Club Ch. 01: June

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Daddy!" I whispered as I stroked the back of his head.

"You know, I'm hard again! May I fuck you now?"

"That's exactly what you said earlier tonight! And my answer is still 'Yes!' Fuck me, Daddy! Please fuck me!"

I spread my legs in welcome. He lay on top of me and in a moment, I was smelling his aftershave again, and it was his cock inside me instead of his fingers, our bodies joined together as he supported his torso with his arms. Suddenly, he was a wild man, jack-hammering me, setting my boobs rippling in waves. I hadn't been fucked as energetically by any man before, even by men who were half his age. A barrier had suddenly dropped for him, too, and he unleashed years of pent-up lust for my body. He was fucking his daughter, and this time he knew it, and he didn't care. We would never be father and daughter again in the same way we were. Not that our bond weakened. In fact, it was stronger and deeper and richer than ever.

And me? I was a wild animal, too, releasing years of my own pent-up lust for him. I begged him to fuck me harder, and he did the best he could, plunging his cock deep into my cunt until our pubes ground together. When he was getting close to cumming, his body dropped on to mine, and I felt his full weight on my breasts. Our bodies were drenched with sweat, and his body was sliding over me. I moaned, I gasped, I cried, I laughed. I got one last big orgasm, the best one of the night, because we were finally getting what we'd wanted for years and years.

He didn't last long, but the feel of his cock spasming in me and releasing its load gave that last orgasm a final boost. We hugged, uncoupled, and rolled apart. "Thank you, Junie," he murmured into my ear. I kissed his neck in answer. We fell asleep with him spooning me, his front nestling my back, and one of his hands on my right breast, with me covering his hand with my own. My other hand went to my crotch, feeling the wetness of his sperm leaking out of me.

The next morning, I woke to find us in his bed. No, it hadn't been a dream. He was still asleep, lying on his back. I reached for his cock and found it hard. Positioning my crotch over it, I stroked it with my cunt lips, sliding back and forth on it while I said "Good morning, Daddy!"

He opened his eyes and groaned. I didn't realize how close he was to cumming until I felt his cock throbbing against my cunt lips, spewing his cum onto his belly. I quickly took some of it to lube his cock before I slid it into me and felt its hardness melt inside my vadge. I didn't get an orgasm from the contact, but it felt great to feel it soften inside of me, and to know that I could pleasure him at will. I lowered my body onto his and kissed him. "Breakfast now?" I said.

"Let's!" he replied, and I felt his cock slip out of me as I lifted myself off him. Sunday morning breakfast was always a tradition in our house, with Dad making French toast and bacon and me squeezing the oranges for juice. Today would be no different, except that I left my robe open so he could see my boobs. He smiled and opened his own robe, exposing his hairy chest and soft cock. We were floating on air, and everything seemed to taste better. I was almost giddy and getting more turned on by the minute, wondering what was going to come next. I got my answer when we stood and hugged, bare fronts touching, chest to chest and groin to groin. His cock was hard again, pressing urgently against my pussy.

"Daddy, talk dirty to me!"

"What?"

"Talk dirty. Tell me you want to fuck your little girl!"

He chuckled. "You mean, like 'I want to fuck you, Junie! I want to put my Daddy cock into your pussy!' Like that?"

"Yes, Daddy!" I cooed. "Put your hard cock into my wet cunt! Fuck your daughter! Fuck her hard!"

"Yes, I will! I want to fuck you so bad..." This was a new game... saying out loud what we'd wanted to tell each other for years. "I want to fuck my daughter! I'm going to fuck you, Junie!"

"Yes, Daddy!" I giggled. "Take me! Fuck me! Fill me with your Daddy sperm!" He laughed as I grabbed him by his cock and dragged him back upstairs by it, into his bedroom. I flung myself on the bed, opened my legs, and spread my pussy lips apart, exposing my hole.

With a growl, he was on top of me in a flash. In any other circumstance, it would have been a rape, with him forcing his turgid cock into me with no thought of foreplay. But I was goading him on, hissing into his ear, "Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck your little girl! Fuck her hard! Fuck me!" I was barely wet enough to let him slip inside me, which made the shock of his entry all the more exciting. Was he thinking of his fantasies about deflowering his daughter, now being acted out in his bedroom? Would he gave taken my so abruptly then? Would I have let him?

In his fantasies, I would have. So I was doing that now, and his fantasy became mine, too. My Daddy was forcing my legs apart, splitting my cunt lips, plunging his cock into me, ripping my hymen, taking my maidenhead, a cock spewing its load inside me for the first time, a cock I'd dreamed about constantly when I was masturbating... a fantasy of an deflowering that should have happened five years ago.

Daddy was an animal again. He started pounding me, slamming his groin into mine as I raked his back with my fingers. The bed shook with his lunges. I climaxed even before he did, a storm coming out of nowhere and stripping my of my breath and strength. I gave a last wail as he lunged into me for the last time. I dug my heels into his ass as he grunted and shot his wad of sperm into me, the pulses of his cock lost in my own vaginal spasms. I felt the strength drain out of his own body as he slumped against me. I just lay there like that for a minute, breathing hard, staring into his eyes.

"Thank you, darling!" He never called me that before. It was always something he used to call Mom. "Thank you so much! That was the best fuck I ever had!"

"Thank YOU, Daddy! But it's not over!"

"What do you mean?"

"It's not over until you've finished your chores!" I purred. "Clean me up, Daddy! I'm so messy down there! Lick all of your daddy cum from your little girl's cunt!"

And he did.

We never slept apart again. The next day, we replaced his full-size bed with a king-size, and my own bedroom became the guest room. He showed me an expertise in love-making that amazed me, using every position in the book and showing me pleasure points on my body that I didn't even know I had. I realized that he'd fucked dozens and dozens of women at the orgies, and learned something from every one of them. The fact that it was my father fucking me didn't make a particle of difference to me anymore.

"Did you ever fuck Mom like that?" I asked him after we inaugurated the king-size bed with a marathon session that left us gasping for breath and slick with sweat, with two loads of cum inside me.

"Not really," he said. "We had a couple of really good fucks, but neither of us knew much about pleasing each other. I learned most of what I know at the Club."

"Well, you can keep going there! I can't stop you from going, and you can't stop me!"

From that day on, my father was a changed man. He started singing in the shower again. He had more interest in clothes, in food, in wine, and in people. He brought flowers for the dinner table again. There was a liveliness in his step that I hadn't seen in years. I realized that I had taken the place of my mother in his world, and he wanted to please me in the same way he had wanted to please her. There was sunshine in his life now. And it was sometimes all he could do to keep his hands off me when we were alone. But that was all right, because I wanted it, and I wanted to fondle him the same way.

Since the weather was warm, I'd go around the house in my underwear, usually topless. Soon, he was doing the same thing, wearing only his briefs. We had to be careful about touching each other, since a kiss or a hug would cause our lust to flare, and we'd end up in bed instead of using our time on other things that needed to be done. But it was nice to always be in an erotic haze, appreciating each other's nakedness, knowing that that lust was always in the background, ready to ignite.

The third night we slept together in the new bed, he handed something to me. "Wear this, please," he said. It was a choker, black velvet like mine, but with diamonds in a band in the center. "I loved it when you wore that black choker at the Midnight Club last Saturday. It looked so pretty on your neck. And it made you look so much sexier! This one was your mother's, and I want you to have it."

"This was Mom's?"

"And now it's yours." That made me realize that he was OK with me taking my mother's place in his life. It was almost like we were married now. I put the choker on and kissed him hard. Fifteen minutes later, his cock was spurting inside me and I was his woman, his mate, forever.