The Midnight Club Ch. 02: Vanessa

Story Info
Daddy/Daughter incests adds a third woman.
5k words
4.52
12.4k
21

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

I'm Vanessa. I'm June's best friend. And her lover. And pretty soon I'll be her step-mother! Ain't that weird? But I'll explain.

I always thought that June was hot. We worked together in the same building, but not in the same office, and we would often have lunch together at the cafeteria or a local restaurant. As I got to know her better, I found that she liked sex but didn't show any tendencies to be with a girl. I understood that, since I prefer guys myself, but I wondered what she'd be like between the sheets.

One Saturday afternoon, we went to the beach together, and I got to see what she looked like in a bikini. She had smaller tits than I did, and I could see stiff nipples through the soft cloth of her top. The rest of her was equally tempting, and I couldn't see even a wisp of hair at her crotch, so I figured she'd either shaved or had it lased off, like I did. Short brown hair that complemented the graceful, kissable neck, a trim waist, long legs, and cupid-bow lips... she was a sight! It was all I could do to keep my fingers off my twat, and I thought about making a pass at her just to see what would happen.

I saw her checking me out, too, with my larger boobs and honey-colored hair, but she didn't seem to get turned on like I was, so I just let it slide. She was more interested in checking out the guys on the beach, and we had fun speculating about what their cocks looked like. When a guy's dick really stood out fat and thick under his swimwear, we'd point it out to each other and snicker. "I wonder what those dicks look like out of their shorts," she remarked.

Well, I'd just had that experience, in spades, because I'd been going to a couple of the orgies at the Midnight Club, and all those dicks had been right out in the open, hard as rocks, and ready for me to select for my pleasure. I was like a kid in a candy store! I'd gone to the first one at the invitation of my boss. We'd already been flirting, in a casual way, and I was frankly curious about how he'd be in the sack, although I had no other attraction to him, nor he to me. So it seemed like a good way to find out, with no strings attached.

We were all masked, of course. He was pretty easy to identify, with his "Iron Man" beard, but we pretended we didn't know each other. At my first orgy, I fucked five guys, including him, and I realized for the first time how competent lovers could give me orgasm after orgasm. I had a selection of hard dicks to choose from that night, in every shape and size. And they paid me a hundred dollars!

It was at that first orgy that I met "Bob," an older man who was my third fuck of the night. After he introduced himself, he gave me the best hand-job I'd ever had in my life. He had this way of giving me three fingers wriggling in my snatch while doing this teasing thing on my clit with his thumb. When the teasing gave way to grinding, I had an orgasm even better than anything I'd gotten from a cock, an orgasm that heightened when I felt his own hard cock slipping into me. He lasted a long while, pumping hard as I felt my tits bounce and jiggle. When he finally released his sperm into me, I think I even passed out a little, because the next thing I knew, I felt his softened cock slipping out of me and his lips on mine.

But what surprised me even more was the way he saw how I needed to collect myself. He held me and thanked me as our orgasms subsided, instead of going off in search of his next cunt. It was just what I needed at that point, and I was go glad that he picked up on that. I really felt a bond with him, even closer than I'd had with any of my many boyfriends. So we just cuddled and kissed until we felt our libidos rising again.

And that was why I went straight to him at the next orgy. He grinned as he saw me coming, and gave me that wonderful finger-action again. After my orgasm, the first one that night, I sucked him to full hardness and let him fuck me doggy-style, jack-hammering me as I supported my body with my arms, my tits hanging down and crashing together. He came inside me, and I could feel every twitch of his cock as he squirted his load into my vadge. Then, to my surprise, he flipped me over on my back, spread my legs, and lapped up every drop of the jizz that was oozing out of me. No man had ever done that to me before. In fact, no man had ever had any real interest in my cunt once he'd filled it. In gratitude, I sucked his limp dick back to hardness, savoring the taste of my cunt on it, before we said our good-byes and went off looking for our next fuck-mates. I fucked four or five other guys that night, but "Bob" was still the best of the lot.

At lunch with June on the Monday after that second orgy, I reminded her about that day at the beach, when she was speculating about all those dicks and how they'd look when they were exposed and hard. She laughed, and then said that there were so many things that she hadn't explored, and this was one of them. "If I ever get a chance, I just might take it!" she said. I didn't realize it at first, but I was falling in love with this woman.

It was then that I invited June to her first orgy. It would be a test of how serious she was about it. When I proposed it the following Monday, she gave me a level look, and I thought, "Well, I've gone too far." I explained how she'd be paid a hundred dollars for the evening, just as I had been.

She said, "Let me think about it." She brought up the subject the next day at lunch, peppering me with questions about the orgy and the participants, the risk of disease, and so on. By the end of the lunch, she'd been won over.

And that was how I brought June to my third orgy, and her first one. And that night was the first time I got to see her completely naked, in the changing room before our masks went on. She was everything I dreamed she'd be, with dark brown nipples that were the size of grapes, standing out proudly on her breasts and begging to be sucked. Her pubes were bare, and the tan lines of her bikini highlighted the paleness of her tits and crotch. And she had almost an inch of beautiful cunt lip, dark and meaty, the kind that always turned me on. I wanted to French-kiss her right then and there in the dressing room. But we were there for cock, not cunt, and I still wasn't sure which way she swung.

And there was someone I wanted her to meet, someone who could show her what a really good lover could do. But I wanted his permission first. And what's the best time to ask a man a favor? When he's just cum into you, right? He's your slave, he'll do anything for you.

I immediately spotted Bob and hooked up with him, while June found another man and laid him. My tryst with Bob was everything I expected it to be and, after he shot his load into me, I told him that there was somebody he really had to meet. Eric had just finished with June, and left her with his cum oozing out of her hole. I brought Bob over to her, introduced them to each other, and left him with her.

My next fuck was with a guy with a big cock that he really didn't know how to use, it being his first time at the Midnight Club. I suggested that we "cow-girl," so I could be on the top and take charge and feel my boobs bounce. That worked better for both of us. I'd glance over to June and "Bob" from time to time and see that they seemed to be enjoying themselves. Little did I know then that they were father and daughter, just about to screw each other! When he entered her, I saw her wince a little, but it didn't last, and they had their bodies locked together in lust.

I did something selfish then, after the guy with the big cock shot his jizz inside me and went limp. Instead of letting Bob and June bask in the afterglow of their orgasms, as he had done with me that first night, I went over to them as soon as they uncoupled. I really wanted to put the moves on June and see, once and for all, which way she swung. Well, you know about that, if you've read her story. When I got the news that she'd found that Bob was actually her father, I was dumbfounded. Instead of fucking her, I found myself consoling her, making sure that everything was all right with her. But that was all right, too. After all, what are best friends for?

My horniness got the better of me, though, when I felt those stiff nips of hers pressing against my tits. After she calmed down, I gave her slim neck a passionate kiss, and then let our lips lock. Her eyes opened wide in shock, and I thought, "Well, Vanessa, you've done it now, you've scared her off for good. Fuck!" But then I felt her tongue shoving into my mouth, searching for my own tongue, and I knew that everything was going to be fine. She told me later that I was the first woman she'd ever fucked.

When we finally got each other off, we stood up to see a dozen people looking at us and smiling. I guessed that lesbian sex was a bit of a rarity there, and they appreciated the show. So we oiled each other up and picked a couple of guys whose hard dicks told us that they were ready to show their appreciation right away. She took a guy whose cock had a graceful curve that I knew well, since I'd had him at a previous orgy, and I took a guy I hadn't seen before, with a small but thick dick. He was all right, and very eager to please, but my heart was still singing from the fucks I'd had with Bob and June, so this guy really didn't have to put much effort into his fucking to get me off again.

Well, June has told you about how she made a pass at me on the way home and invited me to her bed, an invitation I had to pass up because I had to go home and feed my dog Frodo. He was a mutt I'd just adopted from the shelter, and we were still bonding, so I felt that I couldn't just dump some kibble into his bowl and leave him again.

At the next orgy, Bob made a bee-line for me, just as he had done before. June gave me a strange look, as if she'd had pang of jealousy, as though I was a rival for his affections, but it passed quickly. After all, she wanted to fuck me again, too! And she did, right after I'd gotten through with him, and she licked away her father's sperm as it oozed from my cunt, and I licked the load that a nice man with dark brown skin had just deposited in hers. That pattern would repeat in the weekends to come, sometimes with June but more often with one of the women there who wanted to explore that part of her sexuality. Believe me, there were a lot of them! Once they saw June and me getting each other off, it triggered something in them. And the men didn't mind a bit! It gave them something lewd to watch while they were recharging.

But Bob and June would never fuck at the orgy again. That got me to thinking that they were continuing their incestuous relationship. Well, if that's the way they wanted it, who am I to complain? The thought of sharing a bed with her and Bob was too tempting to turn down, though, and I was delighted when she asked me over to spend the night with them. We made a date for the next Friday night, so we could all spend the next day together before heading for the orgy. On that first visit, I learned that "Bob's" name was really Cliff. We all made love in their king-size bed, the first time we were all truly naked together, without even masks or arm sleeves or anything. He was horny enough to do the job on both of us that night, with almost no time in between. That man had a stronger libido, and a faster recovery time, than any man I'd ever had before.

And he screwed us both the next morning, too! After our morning fucks, we'd breakfast together, and Cliff would make the most wonderful French toast while we were at the kitchen table, sitting naked on towels to soak up the juices leaking from our cunts. It all seemed so comfortable, like I was not only their friend but a part of their family.

Well, that date led to another one, and another one after that. I started bringing Frodo along with me, because I didn't want to leave him alone. At first, we'd keep him downstairs, because we weren't sure how he'd react to seeing us fuck. (When he saw one of my previous lovers fucking me at my place, he freaked out, thinking the guy was attacking me, so we had to put him in a separate room while we screwed.) But he whined a lot, so we let him into the bedroom. By the third visit, he knew Cliff well enough to know that it was okay when we fucked, and was happy to curl up at the foot of the bed while I climaxed with a shriek.

It wasn't long before I moved in with them for good, sharing their bed and giving Cliff two cunts to cum into. During Cliff's recharge time, we girls shared our toys while he watched, getting each other off with our collections of dildos and vibrators as well as lips, fingers and tongues as he watched.

At first, I had June's old bedroom, while she and Cliff slept in his. One day when he was out of town on business, I went into the bathroom to take a shower. June was already there, and smiled as I dropped my robe and stepped into the shower with her.

"The first time I saw my dad's cock was right here in this bathroom," she said as she soaped up my back.

"Really? Was it hard?"

"No, it was sorta half hard. But it got me horny."

"What did you do?"

"As soon as he got out of the bathroom, I took a shower and wanked right then and there!"

"Did you get off?"

"Oh, yeah! Could you wash my back now?"

I did, and she relaxed as she felt my hands washing her shoulders. Then it was her turn to wash mine. Her hands snaked around to my chest, and I felt them slippery on my boobs, lifting them and teasing the nipples. My left hand went down to my cunt, spreading the lips and tickling my clit. I felt her own hard-nippled boobs pressing into my back. So I turned around, and we hugged, our tits slippery with the soap and our hands on each other's asses. We kissed and pushed our bare pubes together, letting our lust rise as we basked in the warmth of the shower's rain.

At this point, there was nothing we could do but satisfy that lust. We stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. "What bed do you want?" I said in a voice that was thick with desire.

"Mine's bigger," she said.

"Okay." And that was all we said for the next hour. Still nude, we slipped under the covers and resumed our kissing, our hands on each other's cunts, our fingers teasing the lips apart and slipping into our depths. We had all the time in the world, and took it slowly, holding off on our orgasms until we were sure they'd be simultaneous. I felt myself losing control, and she picked up on it right away. She gasped as I thrust four fingers into her cunt, with my thumb pressing on her clit, and I felt her shudder as my own climax hit. By that time, we were covered with sweat, and June's pussy was gushing as her own orgasm swept over her. We lay there for a while on the wet sheet, breathing hard as we stared into each other's eyes and breathed in the fragrance of our cums.

"Wow!" she finally said. "That was the first time I squirted! Look at the mess!"

"We'll need another shower now!"

"And then we'll put the sheet into the washer. The mattress pad, too!"

"I love you, Junie!"

"Oh, I love you, Vanessa! I didn't think I could ever love a woman the way I loved a man. But I do!"

"But I love Cliff, too, you know," I added. "I think I'm really falling in love with you both."

"I love him, too, dear. More than just the way a woman loves her father. It's almost like we're married. Is that a problem for us?"

"No. I was a little jealous at first. I think maybe you were, too. But not any more. I want both of you to be as happy as you can be. You are both a lot happier than you were. You've really changed. I like that!"

"I sure have changed, girl! I'm horny as hell all the time! I bet you're going to try to get me off in the shower now!"

I laughed. "Well, we won't know until we try, will we?"

So we did shower again, and we did get off again, soaping each other's cunts as we sucked each other's nipples. And we hugged under the shower's stream until the water turned cold. And then we did the wash, and the stuff was just out of the dryer when Cliff came home. We were both still naked and horny, so we made up the bed and then undressed him slowly, kissing every part of his body as we bared it. He was hard in a flash, and the pre-cum was oozing out of his cock. "Who do you want first?" I whispered into his ear as June licked the underside of his cock.

"You girls decide," he replied.

"Take Vanessa," June said. "She doesn't get as much of your cock as I do, except at the Club."

"Done!" He said, and hugged her, their chest and pubes locked together. I hugged them both, my tits pressing into his back and my snatch against his ass.

"But I get you next, Dad!" she said. "And I stay with you guys as you fuck."

"Agreed," I said, and lay on the bed, spread my legs, and let Cliff enter me as she caressed his back. Well, the sight of two horny naked women had already gotten him halfway there, and it took no time at all for him to get the rest of the way. He grunted and shot his load into me, and when we uncoupled, June took his cock and sucked it as it softened, savoring the taste of my pussy on it. He groaned with pleasure.

After a short time of recovery, he rewarded her patience with an agressive finger-fuck as I made love to her tits, bringing her to an orgasm even before his cock, now hard again, plunged into her. With that guy's sky-high libido, it was no wonder that he needed more than one woman to satisfy him. Or even two, or three!

He lasted a long time, doing the jack-hammer thing as I mimicked his performance with one of June's dildos, which I'd taken from the night-stand by the bed. Finally, Cliff gave a final plunge, and I saw that his balls were as retracted as I'd ever seen them. I grasped the base of his cock and felt it twitch and pulse as he came. After they rolled apart, Cliff and I pushed her onto her back and we each took one of June's breasts and suckled on them as she climaxed with a shout. Then we were all hugging and crying and sealing our love for each other.

My bedroom became the guest room, and all three of us are in Cliff's bedroom. Now we have an even bigger bed, the biggest we could find. Cliff kisses her as much as he kisses me, and he knows that our cunts are equally his to play with. There's not a scrap of jealousy in our relationship. Yesterday, I got home from shopping and found them in the kitchen, stark naked and kissing, and I just put my arms around them and added my kisses to the mix. One of my hands traveled down to his cock and the other down to her cunt. Then they undressed me slowly, bit by bit. My blouse came off, then my bra, and they tongued and sucked my nipples while their hands pushed down my jeans and panties. I stepped out of them and kicked them aside, and Cliff screwed me right there on the kitchen table as June masturbated with the handle of a spatula up her cunt, her free hand kneading her tit and pinching the nipple.

We still use the guest room from time to time, when one of us girls has to get up early. The other night, for example, I had to be at the office earlier than June, so Cliff gave me a nice good-night fuck and sent me off to bed. That way, I could get some sleep while June and Cliff got it on in the big bed. But usually it's all three of us sleeping together.

We usually take turns taking care of Cliff's "morning wood" before getting out of bed. Every day except Sunday. On that day, our morning breakfasts have a new twist, where Cliff spews his first load of the morning into the syrup bottle and we all add his flavor to our French toast. After breakfast, he's hard again and ready for more pussy.

Cliff and I always knew that we were sexually compatible, from the moment we first fucked at the Club, and found that our interest in other things (besides June, I mean) are similar, too, despite our age gap. We have a deep bond now, one that matches June's deep love for us both. He calls me "Darling" as much as he calls her that. In fact, we've been talking about getting married, which is fine with June, although it's strange to have my best friend as my step-daughter, a step-daughter who was a half a year older than I am! The fact that my step-daughter could also be my lover would have been stranger, if her dad wasn't my lover, too, with all of us sharing the same bed!

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12