The Midnight Club Ch. 02: Vanessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And if we have a kid, which I want, that would make June the kid's half-sister!

I knew that we'd be a true menage a trois when Cliff gave me a diamond-studded choker to wear in bed, just like June's except that hers is black while mine is a rich blue. And we gave him a gold cock ring with both our names inscribed, and slipped it onto his cock as it hardened. And for the next day, those were the only items of anything that we wore. Hell, barely got out of bed except to eat, pee, and feed the dog.

Well, that's not entirely true. I did walk the dog, and I did put on a raincoat, but I was naked under it, grinning as people passed me. The raincoat was sort of semi-transparent, and I got a few double-takes from a couple of the guys! They grinned back. I was so horny when I got back that I grabbed Cliff and fucked him right there on the living room rug, with June wanking next to us and laughing.

Another thing about having two lovers is that I found that I can get turned on when they both suck on my nipples. In fact, that's part of our foreplay now. And we do the same with June. Her nips are almost an inch long and hard all the time, which is a huge turn-on for her dad. She loves to go out bra-less and let them poke against her soft T-shirts to give the boys a thrill. Cliff said that his wife's nips were like that when she was nursing June. Sometime the mom would let him taste her milk if there was some left over after June had had her fill. If I have a kid, I've promised them that I'll share my milk with them.

I'm already nearly as close as she is to orgasming from just nipple-sucking, and my nips are longer now, too. When we got home from work the other night, Cliff was already home, so we all got naked and I lay down on my back on the bed. She and Cliff each took a nipple and sucked on it, with her squeezing his hand to set the pace. Within five minutes, I was almost on the peak of cumming but couldn't quite get there, so Cliff played with my clit to get me off the rest of the way. It won't be long, I think, before my nips get as sensitive as hers.

And the orgies at the Midnight Club? Every Saturday night! June and I became paid members of the club. "Pamela," "Gwen," and "Bob" never fuck each other now. Why should we, when we do that every night, and when there are so many other cocks and cunts around to please us? We all came to realize that monogamy... even serial monogamy... was never going to be a thing for us. After all, it was our need to screw lots of people that drew us to the club, and that won't ever change. There's always a new trick we learn from lovers that we take home and try out in our own bed.

And at the club, I have the opportunity to be fucked by a really large cock, a ten-inch monster attached to a thin guy who shows up nearly every weekend and has girls lined up to screw him. It's true that a girl likes a big cock, not all the time but once in a while. I mean, I like Chinese food, but it's good to have a nice steak now and then! At the Club, there's no need for any vows of fidelity, so he's free to share his tool with any of the ladies who are in the mood for it.

Cliff's hard dick is always a turn-on, but it's only one dick. We can go to the Club and see dozens of them, in all shapes and sizes, and guide them into our cunts and feel them squirting their seed into us. And we make a show of fondling our breasts and letting them hang, because that supercharges the erotic vibe, even for the women. There's a guy who shows up sometimes and likes to slap my tits hard as we fuck cow-girl. I never thought that would get me off, but now I beg for it every time I see him.

And Loretta and I like to get it on. I didn't realize she had a Sapphic bent until she came over to me at my fifth orgy, kissed me hard, and stuck her finger into my snatch, already filled from the jism of two guys. I parted the lips of her cunt and slid my own finger into her cum-filled snatch. June saw us kiss and grinned. Then she turned her attention to Paul as Loretta and I made slow, easy love, our hands on each other's tits, with a couple of guys watched us with their hands on their hardening dicks. "I'm so glad you joined, Pam!" she cooed as our climaxes subsided. "There really wasn't much girl-girl action until you and Gwen showed up. Now the women feel that they have the license to, you know, explore that side of their sexuality. Not only that, but the guys encourage them! I can get all the pussy I want!"

Of course, everybody knows June and Cliff and I are a thing. We arrive together, leave together, and never fuck each other except when June and I want to give a show of lesbian love when there's no other woman around who wants to fuck us. And we know which other people are couples. For example, Eric and Leslie always arrive together, leave together, and never fuck each other. So we're pretty sure that Leslie is either his wife or a fuck-buddy he brings while his wife is at home. Nobody cares. Once the masks go on, everybody is just a cock or a cunt that needs to be serviced.

And last Saturday, there were two new boys, juniors from the local college, and we took turns screwing them while Cliff amused himself with the tiny-titted freshman girls who accompanied them. After the orgy, we kissed them goodbye, went home and piled into bed, too fucked-out to make love. That would wait until morning, when either I or Vanessa would jerk him off, milking his cock into the syrup pitcher, and then flip a coin to see who would get his next boner. Good times...

12