The Midnight Club Ch. 03: Cliff

Story Info
How dad, daughter, and a hot bi woman got in the same bed.
4.2k words
4.39
5.8k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers

Well, if you've read what the girls have already told you, you already know that I'm a horndog of the first degree. I've always been that way. Now I have all the pussy I can use, but it wasn't always that way. For a long time, I wasn't getting any.

You could say the dry spell started after my wife Marie died of cancer when she was in her thirties, leaving me with a teenage daughter to raise. My sex life with Marie when we married was good for a normal couple with a kid, although it was pretty vanilla because we were both virgins when we fucked for the first time. We knew we were compatible enough to get married and start a family. I was really not much of a lover then, but there were a few times when she had a big orgasm, and she never complained about not getting more. The trouble was, she never wanted to venture out of her comfort zone. It got to be where I knew what pleased her, and she knew what pleased me, and that became the default for our fucks.

She got uterine cancer soon after June was three and had a hysterectomy. That decided that the kid would be an only child. There was a happy time of about ten years when the cancer was in remission, and our sex life returned to normal, even though it wasn't in the cards anymore that we could give June a brother or a sister. The cancer came back with a vengeance when June entered her teens, and killed Marie a couple of years later. So that left June and me in the house.

It kind of killed my sex life. I didn't have any interest in dating anybody else, and satisfied my lust as best I could with internet porn, and fantasizing about some of the more shapely female students in my classes at the state college where I taught history. But what revived it was when Cy, a fellow teacher there, got a job offer from an Ivy League school. You gotta follow the money, he said, and I understood. He also said that when he left, there would be an opening at the Midnight Club.

"The Midnight Club?" I said. "What's that?"

He smiled. "You'll like it. And you need it, Cliff. You haven't been laid in years, since Marie died, right?"

"What are you talking about?"

"The Midnight Club. It's a sex club. Orgies every Saturday night. Dozens of people. Men and women both. My wife and I have been members for four years."

"No shit? You go there and fuck?"

"We sure do! We get three, four, maybe five partners every time. Not at the same time, of course. But the women there really know how to fuck. You'll see. Flo's been a different women since we started going. She'll fuck anybody with a cock, but our marriage is still rock-solid. And she can't get enough of my cock now!"

So we talked about it some more, and I agreed to accompany them there. He explained about the masks we had to wear, and the health exam I had to pass to make sure I wasn't carrying a venereal disease. I told June that I'd be out "playing cards with some friends," but like most teenagers, she didn't much care where I went.

That first night! What an eye-opener! As soon as we got into the orgy room, the first thing I did was shoot a load of spunk onto the naked hostess's tits, as was the custom there. Then Flo, a big-breasted gal, dragged me onto a mattress and started sucking my dick back to hardness. It didn't take her long to discover that I really didn't know much about pleasing a woman and showed me a few tricks. She guided me to her G-spot, which I'd never done with Marie since I didn't know that such a thing even existed. (Hell, I barely knew what a clit was back then.)

After that, she handed me over to a flat-chested Asian woman who asked me to suck her last lover's cum from her cunt. I'd never done that before, either. And there was another lady after her. I came four times that night, into a different woman each time.

It really opened my eyes to what I'd been missing all this time. To fuck one woman after another, to cum time after time, all driven by lust without a thought of romance or commitment. It was a different world. I was sold. I paid my membership dues... a grand a year, but it was worth it! I did a little detective work on the setup and found that the house was owned by one of the prominent socialites of the town. It used to be a funeral home, which our hostess bought for the sole purpose of holding the orgies. The two changing rooms on each side of the foyer were once the "viewing rooms" and the big area in the back was the chapel itself. She took out the pews and altar and put in all the mirrors and mattresses. I kind of dug the irony of using a building that used to service the dead now being used for dozens of live people getting the "little death" of orgasms time after time.

I won't name the hostess, but she was widowed, hypersexual and very rich, which meant that she had the motive and the means to buy this palace of fornication. And kinky, too. At one of my first visits, she took me by the hand and led me downstairs. There, in the center of the basement, was one of the mortuary tables where the corpses had been made presentable for their viewings. "I found this when I bought the place, and I thought, 'What could be more kinky than screwing on a table that hundreds of stiffs had been on?' So I had all the tables taken out except for this one. Let's fuck on it!"

And that's what we did. She had a twin-size mattress already laid on it, and I stretched out on my back. She dangled her tits over my face, inviting me to suck the nipples and lick the accumulated cum of a dozen guys off them. She gave me oral to restore me to hardness, and then straddled me and sunk her cunt onto my shaft. She was remarkably tight for a broad her age. "Squeeze my boobs!" she barked. "Hurt me! Hurt me!" So I squeezed them, and I pinched them, and I slapped them as hard as I could.

She had a lot of boob to slap, and I watched the tit-flesh redden and recoil and ripple. I grabbed her small nipples and twisted them viciously, and shook her tits as I held them, making her keen with pleasure. Her clit was engorged enough to peek out from its hood, and she was strumming it fiercely. As her climax hit, I batted her hand away, grasped her clit, and gave it a twist and a yank. That really put her over the top, and she screamed. I lost it myself then, an ejaculation that lifted my butt right off the table, with her still sitting on me, as I shot a load into her.

I wondered if anybody upstairs had heard it over the music and their own screams of delight. But apparently nobody did. At least, I never did after I saw the next noob escorted downstairs, and the one after that. That's when I realized that she took every guy downstairs to fuck on the table, and a few of the women, too. And every time she came back upstairs, her tits were as red as ripe tomatoes. She told me that I had an open invitation to repeat the tryst, but it really wasn't my kink. She's a really weird gal, but if I was as rich as she was and had the opportunity to buy a pleasure palace of my own, I'd be weird, too.

Well, I eventually screwed all the female guests there, and learned something from all of them about fucking. My libido increased, and my endurance got better and my refractory time dropped. I even experimented with gay sex, using the condoms that the hostess always provided, but decided that it wasn't turning me on like straight sex did.

At first, my taste was for older women, since they seemed to know a lot more about fucking, and I really needed to learn. But there was an incident, not long after June turned eighteen, that reoriented my lust. That was when I saw her naked body, for the first time since she'd been a toddler.

She told you about that. She surprised me when I was stepping into the shower. I was hoping to get in a quick wank in while I was there, and my cock was semi-hard in anticipation. And she walked right in with her robe open and her tits and snatch on display. When she saw me, she covered up and got out of there, but I couldn't help thinking about how goddamn beautiful she was. She looked just like her mother did when she was June's age... same size tits, same legs, same waist, same color of her bush. So when I wanked as I showered, I felt ashamed that I was thinking about my daughter as I came. It scared me to think that I had had that sort of reaction, that it had me seriously thinking about screwing her. That went against all my moral training. But the seed was sown.

Did she have a sex life at all? I never brought up the subject with her, and she never did, either. For me, it was a door that I didn't want to open. I was pretty sure that a girl as pretty as she was would have been deflowered by now. I thought that idea was a perverted thing to think about, but it only made her more sexually attractive to me than she already was. The only thing I could do was limit my physical contact with June to a simple good-night kiss on the cheek or forehead.

After that, she was screwing me often in my dreams, and when I was awake, she was on my mind as I wanked myself to sleep. I always felt guilty about it. But at the next orgy at the Club, I found myself seeking out the younger women, the ones without a lot of sexual experience but whose young bodies were more able to inflame my lust. Looking back at it now, I think I was trying to deal with the incest thing by displacing it, transferring it from June to somebody else like her in my fantasy.

And one of those was Vanessa. When I saw her at the Club, it was like she'd flipped a switch. She looked to be about the same age as my daughter, and was a little curvier. Her bald pubes made her look even younger somehow. She had a great smile that went straight to my nuts, and I found myself getting hard again just by looking at her. Like any new girl, she was very popular, and I didn't get to fuck her right away. But when I finally did, later on that night, I was able to give her a great hand-job, and she turned out to be a perfect fit for my cock. She had strong Kegels, but didn't really know how to use them. That would come with experience, I thought. She just needed a lot of dick to practice on. And I hoped that some of it would be on mine.

But after she came, she didn't want to go seeking another partner like most of the orgy's participants, and she didn't want any oral. Instead, she just wanted to hold me for a while. That was fine with me. She gave her name as Pamela, and I introduced myself as Bob. We stayed that way for a while, just kissing and cuddling. And when she left in search of her next fuck, I think she took a piece of my heart with her. I mean, I still had another load of cum left in me, and used it on a skinny gal with saggy tits, who was a favorite of mine. But when I came in her, the image in my mind was still June.

At the next orgy, she waved at me the moment I walked through the door. I did the usual jizz onto the hostess's rack, and went over and hugged her tight. She'd also just arrived, so I spent the next half hour pleasuring her while I recharged. Then I fucked her doggy-style, watching her tits in the mirror... just enough tit to swing and smack together. After I came, I rolled her onto her back, latched on to her cunt, and gave her some oral as I sucked my cum out. That sent her into seventh heaven. She rewarded me by licking and sucking my dick until I was hard again. Off she went, with another piece of my heart. For the first time, I thought about seeing if I could get a second round in with her. But that was sort of against the rules of the Club, where they wanted to give everybody a chance. And a young, hot cunt like hers was always in demand.

But I knew she was still thinking of me, because her next fuck that night was reverse-cowgirl with a dark-skinned man with a thick cock. She arranged it so that she would be facing me, so that I could watch her boobs bounce as she rode him. Everybody enjoyed the show, but the only person she was smiling at was me. At that point, I really wished I could be close friends with her. (I have to add that she still does this from time to time at the Midnight Club. She knows I love to see her tits swing and bounce, and she makes sure I'm watching!)

On her third visit, she brought a girlfriend. As before, she came straight to me, and our first fuck of the night was splendid. We did a little Kegel workout, with her clenching and releasing my dick as it moved in and out of her. She timed it so that her last squeeze was right at the point of my cumming. What a rush that was! Then she brought her friend over to me, introduced us, and left us to fuck.

Well, you know who that girlfriend was. It was my daughter. And I didn't know it.

But the weird thing was that I was playing this movie in my mind about what it would be like to be fucking my daughter at that moment. "Gwen" was so much like my daughter when I had last seen her that day in the shower, except that her tits were a little bigger and her pubes were bald. So I didn't make the connection. But I found myself thinking that maybe I should ask her if she wanted to do a little daddy/daughter role playing the next time we fucked. But would that be taking it too far? Would it be a turn-on or a turn-off for her? As it was, I felt her twinge just as I was entering her, and I figured that she was still nervous about the whole group-sex thing, and I should take it slow. So, forget about the role-playing, I thought.

And you know what happened after that, when "Pamela" and "Gwen" got it on right after we fucked. Well, I thought, they're bisexual. She and "Gwen" were probably already lovers. After attending dozens and dozens of orgies, it wasn't hard to find out which people were already in relationships, because they arrived together but never fucked each other once they'd had a few orgies under their belts. The first time was different for some couples, though, because they were more comfortable fucking their partners while strangers watched, before they got interested in fucking those strangers.

And it had me wondering if "Gwen" would get more adventurous if she kept coming to the Club orgies. Maybe it would get to the point where I'd have a three-some with her and "Pamela." Or where I could suggest some daddy/daughter role playing. But that would never happen, or so I thought.

And then I went home. June wasn't home yet, so I went straight to bed. The next thing I knew, there she was in bed with me, naked and reeking of pussy. And she was horny. "I've got to be dreaming that damn dream again," I thought. But then she grabbed my dick and said, "Daddy, you were great!" And I knew it wasn't a dream.

Then we had a long talk, once I realized what I'd done that night. We confessed that we'd always had fantasies about each other, and somehow everything suddenly seemed right. We could fuck, and there wouldn't be any cause for shame. We loved each other, not only as a father loves a daughter but as a man loves a woman. That was our true selves, the ones we'd been hiding from each other for years.

And then we fucked. Really fucked, with full knowledge of what we were doing. To my amazement, I was ready for another round of balling, with me pounding her like a jackhammer until her boobs rippled and her legs crushed against my hips. She slipped into an orgasm that topped anything I'd seen from any other woman, an orgasm that made her shake convulsively. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her eyes were rolling back in her head. I exploded into her, with a load I didn't know I had. She recoiled as she felt my dick throbbing with my release, her orgasm cresting with me. Then we both relaxed, our libidos spent. And all that was left was love.

It was as if Marie was back again, in my arms and in my bed. A younger, healthier Marie, with twice the sex drive that my wife had even when she was healthy. I was crying as I kissed her and thanked her for my orgasm. She murmured something and kissed me back. I was still crying as we fell asleep.

In the morning, I awoke to find her masturbating me. I shot my load... I couldn't help it. She laughed, rubbed my cum over my still hard dick to lube it, and mounted me, savoring the feeling of it as it softened inside her cunt. This was her way of saying that she considered my dick to be her plaything. I didn't say no to that.

After breakfast, we actually did the Daddy-Daughter role-play I'd imagined the night before, except that it was not acting. She really played up the relationship, and it got my rocks off in a big way. And I got to eat my cum straight from my little girl's cunt, mixed with her own juices. Marie had never let me do that. But now I was an accomplished lover, as I had never really been with my wife. And June had obviously had some experience with sex, even before she visited the club. Blow jobs and tit jobs were nothing new to her.

We spent the rest of that Sunday teasing and fucking each other. If my cock wasn't in her cunt, it it was in her mouth or her hand or between her breasts. And when I wasn't kissing her, my mouth was sucking on her fat nipples or tonguing her crack. We couldn't get enough of each other. I must have cum six times that day, and even that wasn't enough to keep up with her. When I was soft, she'd insist on me eating her out or watching her as she masturbated with her favorite toy. On Monday, we went shopping for a bigger bed, and never slept apart again. We were like newlyweds, always flirting with each other. I was never happier. Until a few weeks later.

It turned out that Vanessa needed to move. Her lease was up in a month, and her landlady wanted to move herself in with her boy-toy. When Vanessa started looking for another apartment, she found that none of them would allow pets, and she'd just adopted a dog. "You've always liked dogs," June said to me. "And since I'm using my bedroom anymore, why not rent it to Vanessa?" It made sense, so Vanessa came over to the house to talk it over with me.

As soon as she walked through the door, she saw me. It was the first time we'd seen each other without a mask on. "You're Professor Hawkins!" she cried. It turned out that she'd been one of the students I'd lusted after, although it took a while before I placed her. Oh, yeah. Vanessa. The girl who got all A's in the class, and had that way of crossing her legs and half-smiling at me...

June invited her to stay overnight, and we had a threesome that very night, exactly the way I'd imagined it. She started showing up every Friday night on a regular basis, bringing her dog Frodo with her. At first, he was afraid that Frodo would get upset with anybody who fucked her, because that had happened before. But Frodo and I got along just fine. He'd end up sleeping quietly by the bed while I was porking her. And after I'd shot my load, and wouldn't be ready for another hour or so, the girls would make love while I walked the dog. I'd usually come back to two wet pussies that needed satisfaction from a cock, with no foreplay required!

It wasn't long before Vanessa moved into our bedroom as well as our house, and we set up June's old bedroom as a guest room and study. That meant that we had to get an even bigger bed for our sport. And we had a long talk right after our first tryst in the new bed, after June guided my cock into Vanessa's cunt and then masturbated next to us using one of her toys. After we all came, we just cuddled and talked. I explained that even though I thought the world of them, I wouldn't give up going to the Midnight Club because I needed lots of pussy. That wouldn't be a problem, they said. They needed a lot of cock, in all shapes and sizes, and the one I had was just one shape and size. And sometimes they liked rough sex, rougher than I liked to give, and knew that there would always be somebody at the Club who could indulge them that night.

So we all were on the same page, and sealed the agreement with another fuck, this time with June taking my cock and riding me cow-girl style while Vanessa straddled behind her, cradling my daughter's boobs in her hands. I loved seeing my daughter's tits being mauled and juggled as she bounced up and down on my dick. And after I jizzed, Vanessa rolled June onto the bed beside me and sucked my cum from her cunt.

jehoram
jehoram
423 Followers
12