The Midnight Club Ch. 03: Cliff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time we went to the Club, the girls plunked down their membership dues... only half a grand apiece, since they wanted more women to be members. I actually paid for them. I figured that if fucking four or five ladies once a week was worth a grand, fucking four or five ladies once a week and fucking two more ladies silly every other night of the week was worth two grand! And those two ladies were getting a heck of a deal, and every time they came home from the orgies, they had a new trick to try on me. Sometimes one of the girls would come home with her tits reddened from some rough treatment and a big smile on her face.

I haven't really decided yet, but Vanessa and I have been having discussions about getting married. June says she's cool with it, and insists on being the maid of honor... and going on the honeymoon, and sharing the nuptial bed with us. I don't see any way I can refuse her, or even want to. And Vanessa says that someday, when June gets married, she'll return the favor. The question is whether June's new husband will allow me to be there as well. With a guy for each gal, nobody will feel left out! But I've got a feeling that June will be selecting a spouse from the eligible males at the Midnight Club.

And Vanessa wants to have a kid. That's fine with me, as long as I can have some of her milk from time to time! (That's another thing I never did with Marie, since she produced only enough to feed June and had some qualms about sharing it with her husband.) But until the kid arrives, it's just me and the girls, and that's fine with me, too. In those lonely days after Marie died, I couldn't imagine myself loving anybody again. And now I have two women loving me as much as Marie ever did, and giving me all the pussy I need. And since they're bi, they don't have to wait for me to get it up again after I screw one of them.

And I've got dozens of other women to fuck, and they have dozens of men to fuck. I'm a happy guy!

12