All Comments on 'The Midnight Hour'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
bigbob2406bigbob2406about 3 years ago

Great story. Thank you very much.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago
Another home run

Really enjoyed the story. Although the karma wasn't as bad as it should have been for Brooke, after pulling her crap. But it was nice that she got a taste of it.

The action between Lilly and Keith was so well written that I almost felt I was there with them, remembering and sharing in the wonders of the first times for Keith. I think that learning from an older woman would have been such a great advantage for a young man/boy. Certainly beats the awkward stumbling of trying to learn what works and doesn't work when two first time teens get together.

The ending was a little sad that it was a one time only with Lilly, but it would have changed the character of the story if it continued and not ended like it did.

Five stars and thanks.

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
You NEVER disappoint!

It’s always a thrill to see a new offering from you. Thanks!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 3 years ago

A very yummy tale Anne! Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great story

I had a lady who was 15 years older than me teach me the ropes when I was 15- best gift I ever received until my kids were born

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Another well crafted Ann Douglas tale

You are without a doubt one of the best authors on this site. Your work is always well developed and a smooth read. Your stories are erotic and unique. I am a huge fan!

Elaphe223Elaphe223about 3 years ago
Great Story

Another great story, Ann.

The karma visited on the bitch could have been worse, but I enjoyed Keith's "coming of age."

Dennis

alexandertemplaralexandertemplarabout 3 years ago

Excellent, well-written story. Enjoyed the anticipation and realism. Certainly the dream of many men.

dynamo3dynamo3about 3 years ago

Wonderful story I loved it

BiggaluteBiggaluteabout 3 years ago

Wonderful, Wonderful story. The 13000 words felt like a 100.

DruisiuilDruisiuilabout 3 years ago
Always good

I love to read your stories. As a young man Lilly would have been my fantasy!

tennesseeredtennesseeredabout 3 years ago
Solid writing

Ann Douglas knows how to tell a good story. Lilly's character was just right and lucky Keith was putty in her hands. Strong work, Ann.

HeelGuy9800HeelGuy9800about 3 years ago

Every time I see a story from Ann Douglas I read it as right away. They are so descriptive and putting us in the mind of the young guy all I can say is that is what I would be thinking. Lease keep on writing Ann, I love your stories.

auwingerauwingerabout 3 years ago

Loved the story! Nothing beats learning from experience, does it?? Keep up the good work, Ann!

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago
Another Fine Piece Of Storytelling*****

You always deliver a great read. Thanks for sharing.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
Well done!

I tried to recall what I might have been doing while Lilly was teaching Keith a valuable life lesson on 1/1/1978. Since I was 32 and married, it is possible that my wife and I were doing everything the cougar (Did we call them "cougars" in 1978?) and her cub accomplished. Very possible as long as our young 4-year old son slept through, and we were not at her parents' home or my parents' home. Very well written and quite enjoyable - 5 stars.

The only thing I find hard to believe is that what Lilly and Keith did was a one-off. It may not have happened again in the next few days or weeks, but I can't envision Lilly not wanting to enjoy Keith's youthful ability and quick recovery a few more times. No love, just mutual lust providing relief to both of them. Not a criticism of Ann's tale, just a personal wish had I been Keith.

Thank you, Ann! How I wish I could find my own willing Lilly now!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Bravo, another great story, you are an exceptional author, each story never fails to please.

Keep up the great creative work. Till your next epic short story.

Rich

freight03freight03about 3 years ago

as usual well written and great content

GanyRGanyRabout 3 years ago

I liked it, it was a really enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The discription of a young mans first experience is a treasure and a memory itself.

Michael11452Michael11452about 3 years ago
Wonderful story!!

Excellent writing! You perfectly captured the experience so many young men should be so fortunate to have. I, too, was 18 years old on New Years Eve in 1977, so I immediately felt a connection to the protagonist. Your descriptions of the encounter between the two main characters made me feel as if I were there. I was thrilled when I read your biography, found that you are a prolific author, and that have all your other stories to read!

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

Another masterpiece from Ann with the young man being taught by the mature lady. I have yet to decide whether I prefer Ann's versions of this theme to Nymph Writer's 'Frankie and Mrs Young' and "Dawson', but Ann has the advantage of continuous output. (And not just quantity, but top quality.)

.

Sadly, Nymph Writer hasn't contributed for several years.

.

Lue

Scadog1950Scadog1950about 3 years ago

So good Ann but I can’t get the last page to load and it’s left me like the young man at the end of page 3! Hope this problem resolves itself. Love all your work.

SirBleuSmokeSirBleuSmokeabout 3 years ago
Well told.

A very well put together story. I enjoyed reading it and I'm sure others will as well. Looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Consistently satisfying story telling

You always know when and how to finish a story. It is such an under-celebrated talent that sets your work apart from so many others. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Always believable!

That's one of the reasons that your stories are so well liked, they're believable, and we can put ourselves in the same situations, or at least wish we were!

SWT3SWT3about 3 years ago
Wonderful story

I really like the little bits of description that transform this from just another fuck story to a real coming of age one. The "all new" experience of Keith is touching and authentic. Thank you.

SWT3SWT3about 3 years ago
PS: Wonderful ending as well

Yes, karma can be a bitch.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Been around the “block” more than once so this story rang so believable one need only close their eyes and see themselves instead of Keith, or Lilly for that matter, and just smile. Read quite a few stories, Penthouse Forum, Literotica and others, but yours, madam, set the bar up very high. Flair and the ending, not another romp, but epitome of “karma”.

I gave you 5* only... because that’s the highest they list. Easily, I have you a fav

steppinontoessteppinontoesabout 3 years ago

Keith definitely came out the winner. Karma has a way of leveling the playing field as it did on Brooke. If this was a true story one could only hope Karma visits Brooke multiple times. Graet story about coming of age.

jkthekatjkthekatabout 3 years ago

Fully believable and appreciated!1

btlookingbtlookingabout 3 years ago

Dear Ann Thank you for posting this story, It made my 73 birthday a fantastic affair

Ann DouglasAnn Douglasabout 3 years agoAuthor

Once more, I would like to thank everyone who took the time to read my story and leave, or email, a comment on it. It’s been quite a stressful year for me, as I’m sure it has been for all of us, and writing has helped me get through it. Having the works appreciated has helped even more. So, once again, thank you.

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Great Story

Like the way it ran with Brooke conning him into staying late and then Lilly seducing him. Shame it was just a one-off although anything more might have got back to people they know but would have been nice if they continued to learn from each other for a while.

Thanks for another great story.

mason24mason24about 3 years ago

as usual another great story line!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"...the carpet doesn’t match the drapes." Priceless! I’ve been around for a long time but never heard that expression before. It is just one more gem in this story’s treasure trove. Wow, what a raconteur, your stories are always sublimely gracious. Thank you.

gunmakergunmakerover 2 years ago

It's been way to long since I've read your work. Now I'm retired, maybe I'll have more time to enjoy some time reading. Very enjoyable. Well written.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Every Ann Douglas story is spot-on excellent. They're all the ideal length, the characters well developed, and the plots very believable. Her punctuation, at least to my untrained mind, is also perfect, and this is one of the things that makes a great writer in my opinion. Thank you, Ann!!!

BiologoBiologo5 months ago

You wrote: “Another surprise was the color of the rich bush - a mix of brown, gray and even a small touch of white. Suddenly the phrase, 'the carpet doesn't match the drapes', made sense to him.”

I may be wrong but I don’t think that hairs can be gray. What we call gray hair is the result of white hairs (hollow shafts devoid of pigment) mixed with darker colored hairs. Take a close look at a close friend’s and see what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...