The Midnight Lover

Story Info
Julie gets what she needs.
4.2k words
4.69
7.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life is hard. Covid 19 makes life even tougher. Meeting people is always a challenge. Everyone is suspicious of each other. Every action is scrutinized. Neighbors warily watching for signs of a slip up so they can tell their friends I knew there was something wrong about that person. Covid broke out and the world shut down. No more sports to watch being played. No more concerts. Any mass gatherings had been basically outlawed. Even simple coffee shops had been closed. Parks and camp grounds, Schools and universities. Everyone's future thrown into chaos over this pandemic. The online world had gone nuts simply because it was the only way to stay in contact and still talk to anyone but it was not the same. People started sneaking around after dark to meet up just to be around anyone. Being alone is hard and it takes its toll on every single person. You start to crave being in the presence of someone, having someone holding your hand, giving you a hug for reassurance. In desperate times desperate measures are taken. This is one such story.....

Craigslist. A despicable site. The bottom of the barrel for drug addicts and sex workers trying to make a fast dollar. Trading sex for anything basically just to get by. Now with the world pandemic and martial laws being dropped in large urban centers surviving with the basics was a struggle. For every ad placed on Craigslist there was a large amount of messages sent but 99 percent was always just talk. People wasting time just for shits and giggles. Julie was freshly turned 19. It was a time to go out and celebrate life, go to the bar legally with friends and get totally wasted. Instead she sat at home all by herself. No where to go and being new in the city no friends to celebrate with. Her family and friends from back home had sent Facebook and Snap Chat birthday wishes but it seemed pretty hollow simply because there had been no one there.

She had moved to the city to get ready to go to university. Had found a descent house close to school grounds so she could walk. She had moved early just to get a good location. She worked in high school and had saved her money and her parents had helped her get set up. She had dreams of making friends in university, getting some girl roommates and having fun weekends filled with partying and driving the boys crazy. She stood 5ft 10in tall. Long blonde hair and the absolute face of an angel. She had long muscular legs from all the sports she played in school, a rack that caused most jaws to drop and could drive any man crazy that she set her sights on.

Julie had heard about different online ways of meeting people. Her friends told her to stay away from Craigslist but always being a bit of a dare devil she started to browse the ads. Most were guys looking to be dominated, pegged by woman or just looking for a side piece of action because they weren't getting enough at home. She came across one ad that the headline said Midnight. She clicked it open and read what the ad said. It simply stated being alone at midnight can be hard. I am harder. She frowned, no description of looks or stats. She moved on and read other ads but they were all the same and she lost interest in those. The Midnight ad stuck in her mind so she went back and opened it up again. She typed in a message and said I like it hard.

She pushed send and went to her basement to work out with her home gym she had set up. She wore just a sports bra and super tight shorts that barely covered her muscular ass cheeks. She got on her tread mill and began jogging. She didn't like the idea of jogging in the city because she did once and had a couple of guys follow her once. She had managed to lose them but because of that she decided against running in public again. The city is full of weirdo's and creeps. Being from the country she never felt threatened because she knew all the neighbors. She jogged for an hour and then went and had a hot shower. She made herself a snack and settled down to watch a movie. She chose 50 shades of grey. The story line was romantic with a twist. Being a virgin she had no idea about sex. She had fooled around with some guys in high school but had never went beyond French kissing and heavy petting. She wanted to save herself for marriage.

Julie had seen first hand from her friends in school how the girls were treated after they gave up their virginity to some random guy at a party. Seen the tears, saw the messages from every guy looking to get some tail. She had endured ridicule of being called a tease, being slapped on the ass and even once a couple guys cornered her and tried to force her. A quick kick in the balls to one of the guys and a throat punch to the other allowed her to get away. She noticed after that last incident she was wet and worked up. She felt that if they really wanted her that badly they would have to take it from her.

As she settled into the movie she grabbed her phone and noticed she had an email. She opened it up. It was from the Midnight ad. The response was tell me more. She thought about what to type. She didn't really know what to say. Having seen the movie 50 Shades of Grey before she decided to have a little fun and replied Blindfolds, Bondage gear and no safe word. She hit enter, laughed about it and watched the rest of the movie. She checked her phone again before she went to bed and saw another message from Midnight. All it said was Really? She smiled, even in text she could tell she had this guy turned on. She typed in if you are man enough. She hit send and went to sleep.

The next morning she awoke and went about her daily routine. She didn't bother checking her phone until after lunch. There was another message from Midnight. It read be careful what you wish for, you may just get it. She smiled. At least this guy hadn't sent a cock pic or made any sexual demands of her. She thought it was a little weird but at the same time figured this guy wasn't a total asshole either. She messaged back asking for his stats and asked what he had in mind. Hit send and went to work on her buttocks doing squats.

After supper she checked her phone and saw a message so she opened it up and read. 6ft tall, 220lbs solid muscle. 8 in cock. 42 years old. His name was Christian. He included a pic of himself topless minus his head. He didn't lie. He was chisled and muscular. No body hair. A few tattoos and a 6 pack. He had definitely kept himself in shape. She got a little wet looking at him. She had a thing for older guys anyway because the guys her age were immature and dorks. He also had asked for her stats. So she grabbed her cell phone and took one of her in her underwear, matching red bra and panties and sent it back. She added her height age and measurements. She said her name was Anastasia. She hit send laughing to herself thinking this guy was going to masturbate many times to that picture. Almost immediately she got an email back. There was a picture simply of a blindfold, bondage gear and a flogger. The only words were Do you want to play?

She thought back to the movie last night remembering how she wished she could find a man like that. The thoughts of being tied up and at someone's mercy did turn her on a lot more than should would ever admit. She went to her bedroom and pulled out her magic wand and looked at his body imagining what his cock looked like. She worked her pussy over with her toy trying to imagine what it would feel like going inside of her. She came and left a huge wet spot on her bed. She decided to take a naughty pic of her laying on her bed in her wet spot, wand beside her pussy. She made sure he could see everything and added the words I already did thanks and hit send. Julie had never sent a nude before but felt a little liberated doing that. She felt good about herself and easily drifted off to sleep.

The next morning she awoke and saw that Christian hadn't responded. She was a little disappointed but decided to not think about it and went out to get some groceries. She dressed up in booty shorts and a short cut school sweater so when she reached up you could see the bottom of her bra. Sunglasses and just the right touch of makeup, not a ton but more than none. She went to her local grocery to tease the guys there. She made sure to bend over deeply and grab something off the bottom shelf. She smiled fiercely when she heard one cart run into another and both guys cursed at each other. She knew they had both been gazing at her heart shaped ass. She stood up looked at both of them, winked and walked past them. She paid for her groceries and went home.

Julie put her groceries away and checked her phone when it pinged. Midnight had sent another message finally. She opened it up and it was a shot of his crotch, but with pants on. There was an unmistakable bulge where his dick would be. The message read this is for you when you are ready. She raced up to her room and got her magic wand again and got herself off in record time. She was happy and excited. Her pic had turned him on. Julie had been a little worried that maybe he didn't like her picture. After having another orgasm she got on her hands and knees, went face down with her head turned to the side. It took her a few shots until she got the angle right that showed face down ass up legs spread. No underwear on. She typed in a message with the pic that simply said this is for you. She hit send.

5 minutes later she got another message, no pic though. Disappointed slightly she read what he had said. It read It's not nice to tease. Do you know what happens to bad girls that tease? She thought about that and typed back No, do you want to show me sometime? Giggling she hit send and went to work on her abs and arms. She had a weekly routine of working on her body. But she always hit the treadmill after to keep her shapely legs in shape. Girls had always been jealous of her. Julie didn't care.

She liked being in shape, it was a life time commitment but having been doing it for so long it didn't seem like work at all to her. She showered down and went back to her living room. She grabbed some wine and begun watching another movie. It was a struggle to follow it, 12 monkeys. She stopped watching and popped in the second 50 shades of grey movie. She opened her second bottle of wine to treat herself. Julie was in a pretty good mood. She wished she had someone to snuggle with so she grabbed a pillow and wrapped her arms around it. Her phone pinged again. She saw it was Midnight. His reply read if you wish. She waited until the end of the movie and responded back please. His response came back immediately simply with leave your back door open and address. The movie was over and she was pretty tipsy. Julie thought about his last message. She lived in a decent neighborhood. She went to her back door and unlocked it. She dragged herself up towards her bedroom. She looked at her phone and typed ok and put her address in and hit send. She took her clothes off and flopped on her bed phone still in her hand. She passed out and didn't hear her phone ping. If she had been able to read the message she would have saw that Midnight's response was I am on my way.

Julie laid on her bed head swirling. She was having weird dreams of guys always staring at her. The memory of the guys that cornered her played in her head. She wondered what would have happened if she would have not fought them so hard. It excited her. She felt herself being turned over on her stomach and her arms go above her head but she thought it was in the dream. Her mind didn't register the bondage gear going around her wrists or ankles. She didn't know she had been tied down and blindfolded. She laid there all tied up and ready for Christian. He undid her bra and removed it from her. He then slid her panties slowly down revealing her ass cheeks. He undid her legs and took them off of her. He tied her legs back up.

Christian gazed at this young woman. Perfect ass, nice all over tan and hair long enough to pull on. He wondered if she had ever given head before. He slowly traced his hand up one leg, dragging it across her ass cheeks spreading them apart. He smiled and gazed at her rosebud. He could tell by looking at it she was an anal virgin. He slid his finger gently down her pussy lips. She was drenched. Her hips involuntarily arched inviting him to do more. She moaned in her drunken stupor. In her dream the guys that had been groping her had her pinned down and she had been unable to move. She imagined them touching her pussy and ass. She had nasty thoughts and it turned her on thinking wicked little thoughts.

Christian took his middle finger and pushed into her pussy. He was shocked when he came up against her hymen. He stopped and thought about it. Anastasia, she was a virgin. Never been fucked before and she had asked him to show her. Gave her address and had left her back door open as requested. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think he would be here in her bedroom and seeing that she hadn't cat fished him with fake pictures. He reread her messages. She had said she liked it hard. Asked him to show her. He smiled a little selfishly, she was going to be shown alright.

He took his thumb and put it in his mouth and got it nice and wet. He then spread her ass cheeks and placed a huge gob of spit on her anus. He took his thumb and rubbed her little rosebud. Julie's hips bucked a bit at that. She had never been touched there and had never played with her bum. She groggily came too in time to feel her ass get invaded by something. It felt huge whatever was going in her ass. She tried to move her arms and legs and turn over to see what was going on. She couldn't move. Then she realized she couldn't see either but could tell her light was on. She felt her mystery anal invader go in and out of her slowly. Then it sunk all the way in and she could feel a hand gripping her ass cheek and give it a hard squeeze. She involuntarily moaned.

Just from her trying to turn over and her moan Christian knew she was awake. He was rock hard and happy at her moaning. He was in her ass and she didn't cry out. Didn't call for help and most importantly didn't try to shake his hand away from her ass. He found her magic wand beside her bed still plugged in. He grabbed it and placed it against her pussy and turned it on. Her pussy got wet and she arched up for him. He worked it on her pussy lips slowly going up and down noticing her tell tales of where she enjoyed it being placed. He worked his thumb in and out of her ass at a slow steady rhythm simulating anal sex.

Julie could feel whatever it was working in her ass. It was bringing her new sensations. Whoever was doing this to her obviously knew what he was doing. She was scared because she realized she was butt naked, tied down on her bed. Helpless to stop anything that was going to happen to her. She also groaned as a powerful orgasm began to build in her. It was going to be a big one, she could tell. She remembered giving her address and leaving her back door unlocked. She inwardly smiled at that. She had left more than one back door open. One had been opened and now a second one was being opened as well.

Her orgasm built and hit her like a tidal wave. Her pussy and ass clamped down, she moaned like she never had before and squirted all over her wand. She heard a man's chuckle and whatever was in her ass was removed. Julie was turned on. She had just had an extremely huge orgasm and had never had her ass played with before. She heard Christian remove his clothes. She felt him crawl on the bed and straddle her. She felt something cool being placed around and inside of her freshly opened asshole. She held her breath as she felt his cock being placed against her freshly played with ass and opened her mouth in a silent scream as his cock started to push in. He laid down on top of her and grabbed her tits and whispered in her ear Hi Anastasia. Your ass is going to be mine shortly.

Christian pushed slowly into her ass. Being a virgin she was incredibly tight even after having a huge orgasm. He worked his was slowly up her ass. He could feel her tense up and then relax allowing him to go further inside of her. He knew from experience the orgasm she just had with her ass being played with that she was into anal even if she didn't know it. He figured it would be best to show her now. He played with her nipples twisting and pinching them. He reached down with one hand and started fingering her again. He lowered his mouth to her neck and bit her gently at first to see how she would react. Julie's body was going into overdrive. She had never in her life experienced anything like she was getting right now. Feeling a massive cock going in her ass while a nipple was being twisted and she was being fingered was turning her on so much she was wet, very wet. When she was bit on her neck that did it for her. She arched her ass up to welcome her new anal invader.

Christian felt her arch and was surprised at her taking his cock all the way like that. Usually most women struggle to take the last few inches. With her when she arched up unexpectedly he never pulled away and found himself planted balls deep inside of her ass. He leaned back down to her ear and whispered in her ear this is what happens to teases little girl. The sound of his voice was sexy as hell to Julie. She gave his cock a few squeezes with her ass. He took that as a sign and grabbed her by the back of the neck and held her head in place as he pulled almost all the way out to the tip of his cock. He then slammed it all the way back in, he took her breath away from the force of that. It was pain and pleasure all rolled into one. She felt a pillow being taken away from beside her head and then felt it going under her stomach. She couldn't figure out why he was placing it there but felt the angle of her pussy and ass change and she understood why.

She was tied up, spread eagle face down on her bed. Blindfolded, pillow under her stomach being held down by her neck and losing her anal virginity in style. It hurt but it was a good hurt. She had small tears coming out of her eyes, she couldn't really make a sound other than grunting as this man was taking her ass and making it his. His words about what happens to teases made her wonder if all men were like this. All the boys and men she had ever teased if she had let them would they have bent her over and fucked her in the ass like this as well. Even if she wanted him to stop she couldn't have made him. She was truly helpless and getting fucked as she had asked for. She had thought he would never have had the balls to actually come over and touch her let alone fuck her in the ass. Her pride, her innocence, her attitude was getting fucked out of her. She no longer wanted to wait for marriage. Her hormones and pussy were taking over her body. She was accepting this rock hard dick in her ass. She was being used like a fuck toy and she was enjoying it. She had another orgasm. She usually had one and was good. Tonight she was on her third or fourth? She had lost count.

Christian was pounding her tight ass. He leaned up and gripped both of her ass cheeks and spread them as far apart as he could. He continued pumping in and out of her ass. He would get around to her pussy and mouth eventually but first he wanted to conquer her ass. He could tell she was enjoying it as her pussy tightened up and another wet puddle formed by her pussy lips. This girl hadn't expected him to come over obviously but now that he was here he was going to do everything she had asked for and then more. Taking her anal virginity was just the start.

He felt his own orgasm start to build inside of himself. He pumped even harder into her ass, he pulled on her hair and reached around her neck and placed her in a head lock and began to squeeze as he used his chest and own head and pushed her head down. She didn't put up any resistance, couldn't put any up even if she wanted to, she lowered her head in total submission. She arched her ass up even more for him and laid her head down on the bed. Giving him permission to fuck her ass at his will. Julie had tears flowing from her eyes. She was being anally raped was enjoying it. The boys and men in her life had called her a tease and worse. She felt she deserved what was happening. It was so wrong but felt so good.

12