The Midnight Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind and her heart were at war with each other. Her mind knew this was wrong but her heart wanted this and allowed it. She could hear his cock going in and out of her ass. Could feel the lube slopping around in between her asshole and his cock. She wondered if her ass would ever be the same after this. She didn't care. She felt his cock well up and then the blast of hot sticky liquid shooting deep inside of her where no one and nothing has ever been before. He stopped pumping her ass and just laid on top of her breathing as heavy as she was. His cock got a little smaller but he never pulled out of her ass.

Christian laid on top of her. Cock still in her ass. Breathing heavy he rested. He left his cock in her ass. Well it was his ass now. He asked her if she was going to be a good girl now. He saw her cheeks were wet from crying. Her head was turned on her side, mouth open breathing. She lifted her head and bumped it into his. She said no. Christian smiled at that. She was going to learn the hard way. He placed his hand around her throat and began to squeeze. His cock started to get hard again. As is grew back he could here her gasping for air and felt her struggle trying to throw him off. He leaned down and starting pumping her ass again. He whispered in her ear you aren't going anywhere until I am done with this ass girl....

To be continued


12