The Mile High Club (750 words)

Story Info
Should she join the cub?
791 words
4.68
4.6k
14
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is an entry for the 750 Word Project 2024. Following this brief introduction, the story comprises of exactly 750 words according to Microsoft word.

Comments are appreciated but please remember it is just a short story.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She had wanted to have a few days off but instead, Stacy Gardener found herself on the rota for a long-haul flight to Singapore with a three day lay over.

Despite her despondency at having to work she kept a friendly smile on her face to greet each of the passengers when they entered the aircraft. Asking them for their boarding pass she directed them to their seat while she maintained the professional demeanour expected of her.

That was when she looked up and saw him waiting in the queue.

She had first noticed him when she walked through the departure lounge with the other cabin crew. Tall, short dark hair and hypnotising dark brown eyes, he had sent a wave of arousal through her when he had turned to look at her.

Now he was here, about to board her aircraft.

Continuing to welcome people she started to fiddle with the gold band on the third finger of her left hand, her eyes flicking repeatedly back down the long line as he gradually came closer.

The grin he gave her when he stepped aboard and handed her his pass turned her knees to jelly and sent a flush of colour to her cheeks.

"Seat 8B. Just down the aisle to the right sir." She had managed to stammer.

"Thanks."

He had smiled his gratitude and turned away, her eyes following him for a second before the next passenger demanded her attention.

"Have you seen the hot guy in 8B?" Kim, another stewardess, asked as they completed their pre-flight checks.

"Mmhhmm, I certainly have." Stacey grinned back at her.

"Bags I serve him." Her friend giggled.

"Sure."

For the next few hours, Stacey was kept busy serving drinks, handing out the in-flight meals and generally looking after the passengers on the half-full aircraft. Although it kept her away from seat 8B it didn't stop her glancing across the aisle and catching him looking back at her as Kim took every opportunity she could to flirt with him.

"Getting anywhere?" She asked her colleague later as the plane settled down for the night.

"No. Nothing." Kim pouted.

Still twisting her wedding ring nervously around her finger Stacey bit her lip.

"Mind if I try?"

"Go ahead."

Walking down the aisle Stacey paused by seat 8B and gave him her best come on smile, smoothing her skirt over her pert bottom and licking her red lips invitingly, before sashaying away.

Turning to follow her with his eyes, he watched as she paused by the toilet and opened the door.

The suggestion was clear and quickly glancing around to ensure everyone was asleep he stood up.

Pushing him into the small cubicle she locked the door behind them, and wrapped her arms about his neck, planting a scorching kiss on his lips.

Their hands immediately started to roam over each other's body, his groping her full breasts while she fumbled to open his zipper and free his hard cock into her grasp.

Dragging her skirt up around her waist he traced his fingers over the bare flesh at the tops of her stockings, searching for her panties and making her gasp when he ripped the scanty garment off her.

"Oh!"

Spinning her around he bent her over, her legs spreading apart as he plunged into her without a word. His hardness splitting her wet sex open.

"Fuck yesssssssss!"

Stacey managed to groan as he took her forcefully, his fingers pressing into her breasts as both of them raced towards their goal.

Every thrust forced her up onto her toes and, minutes later, she felt her orgasm explode within her, moments before he erupted inside her.

It took her a few seconds to regain her breath and by the time she had composed herself he had already slipped out of her.

"My knickers?"

She stared at him as he balled up the lacey thong he had torn off her and shoved it into his pocket.

"What are you.....?"

"Souvenir." He grinned as he unlatched the door, "Now I'm in the mile high club."

Stepping out of the toilet she could already feel his cum starting to dribble down her inner thigh onto her stockings when she turned back to him.

"Actually, that's my first time too."

She had barely got the words out when he pulled her back into his arms, kissing her passionately again.

"Happy anniversary darling." He smiled at his wife when he eventually let go of her, "See you in Singapore."