The MILF Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK," Jay asked as he stopped.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!"

Jay started to thrust again. Nancy relaxed her legs around him as she grabbed his grabbed his ass to spur him on.

"C'mon baby. Fuck me!" Nancy urged. She need some pounding to finish her off.

Jay buried his face up against her neck as he raised his hips to get more leverage. He sped up and lengthened his strokes and could feel her cunt tighten on him every time his balls slapped against her ass.

Nancy raised her hips to meet his and pulled her knees back further. He was now thrusting almost straight down into her. She let out another grunt as she felt him deeper inside.

"C'mon baby, cum in me! Do it!"

That was all Jay needed to hear to send him over the top. He could feel his own orgasm rising and knew he was about to release.

Jay let out his own grunt as he slammed into her hard and released his first stream of cum. He pumped a couple more times before grinding against her as his cock spasmed and flooded her again with his cum.

Almost 30 seconds passed before Jay's cock was done spasming and he had emptied everything into her. Nancy squeezed his ass as he shuddered periodically, then ran her fingers down his back as he caught his breath.

Jay extracted himself from Nancy's cunt and sat back in front of her. He could see a wad of his cum slowly flowing from her entrance. Nancy reached between her legs and smiled as she smeared a small amount between her lips.

"You make quite the mess," she chuckled.

Somewhat embarrassed but also proud, Jay looked away as he smiled.

"You did great. Next semester, some young lady is going to be very happy to have that stuffed inside of her. But we can have some more practice sessions this summer."

Jay looked at her surprised and unsure what to say, a cheery "OK" was all that came out.

"Let's get cleaned up and get you out of here," Nancy said as she headed to the bathroom.

After wiping Jay's deposit from between her legs, she returned with a wash cloth. Jay cleaned himself up and got dressed.

"I meant what I said about practicing," Nancy said, "Brian will be gone again in a couple of weeks, you should stop by then."

With that, Jay headed to the out the door and back home.

"What's with the smile? Where have you been?" Jay's mom asked as he walked in the door.

"No where, just helping Nancy move some furniture."

"Oh good, I am sure she appreciated a young strong back."

Jay froze for a second, "Uh, yeah." he said smiling to himself before continuing to his room.

12