The Milf Next Door

Story Info
Ross suddenly finds the Milf next door attractive.
3.3k words
4.18
33.4k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ross put the roll of kitchen towel beside his laptop and sat down, pulling his cock free of his boxers letting it sit out flaccid as he navigated online and searched for his favourite porn.

His phone buzzed, Ross grabbed the phone and checked the WhatsApp message, it was from his wife Gemma. "Heya, we've just got here, the hotel and pool are amazing. The kids behaved on the flight. Hope you enjoy your week without us, wish you could have joined us xxx."

Ross quickly replied, "Hey, wish I could be there too Gems, glad everything is going well, send me some bikini snaps ;-) Call later xxx."

Ross put the phone down and focused back on the laptop, searching for cuckold porn, his favourite. He loved the thought of using someone else's wife as a fuck toy while their beta husband sits in the corner waking. He watched several videos, stroking his big white cock, he was 6ft 3 and we'll built, his large hands gently tugged and pulled his foreskin forward and back as he wanked. Using one hand he ripped some tissue off the roll and placed it in front of his cock as he increased his momentum.

The woman in the video was facing her husband, One hand in his as the random guy behind her plowed into her with long hard strokes, her face was flustered and her blonde hair a mess. Her moans grew with intensity with each pump, the momentum pushing her forward, the hands on her hips pulling her back the same time he slammed his cock back into her. Her large tits swayed back and forth as they fucked.

Ross's breathing increased and he pumped harder, he wanted to finish the same time as the guy in the video but he shot his load, the first strand of cum shot past his tissue and landed on the floor, the rest landed in the tissue.

He cleaned up and sighed, he felt spent and guilty at the hour he wasted wanking to porn. I better get productive with my day he thought, getting up to get dressed and complete his chores.

By lunchtime he was feeling peckish but the food shop wasn't done so he had to leave to go to the shops, he put his trainers on and had a quick look in the mirror before he left. He was wearing black trainers and shorts with a fresh white t-shirt.

As he stepped out of the house his eyes instantly caught the site of the neighbours daughter, She was in a white top and short tight denim shorts completely bent over the back seat of the car, it was only a few seconds but felt like an eternity as he took her in and looked her legs and ass up and down. She was a little chubby with celuite on her upper legs with a large round arse.

Ross never looked at her in this way before but he found himself instantly attracted. He could hear her cursing in the back and as if she had a six sense she moved out of the back and looked over and said, "Hey how you doing?"

Ross just nodded and blushed, and quickly turned around and locked the front door. He had to walk past to get to the shops, she was bent over again thumbling with a car seat. As he walked past he eyed her arse.

This woman has lived next door for over a year, moved back into her mums when her marriage broke down. Ross had seen her a few times but never found her attractive, his son even plays with her son of the same age now and then. Now Ross is walking to the shops fantasising of smashing the back doors of this woman in. I should have spoken to her he thought but then again thought anything happening between them would just be a dream, talk about too close to home.

Ross grabbed his bits from the shops and was walking back down his road when we he saw her again, still bent over the back sit. Fuck maybe I'm into dogging he thought with a smirk. As he got closer, Ross spoke, "Do you want a hand with that?"

She shuffled out of the back and stood up looking straight at Ross. Her grey eyes penetrated his soul. There was a sparkle the feeling of mutual connection between them, "Yes please, it's brand new, I'm not good with these kind of things."

Ross put his shopping bag down and popped his head into the car. "You haven't been trying this since I left, have you?" he said as he effortlessly clips the car seat in.

"Aw, thank you, no I gave up, only just came back out. Where is Gemma and the boys?" she asked.

"Away for the week on holiday, unfortunately my holiday got blocked by work so here I am, a quiet week by myself," Ross replied grabbing his shopping and smiling at her.

"Nice wine by the way," she said.

"Do you want some?" Ross blushed as he said it, he couldn't believe the words left his mouth it was almost involuntary.

She smiled, "You are a cheeky one aren't you," her voice changed to a devious sultry voice as she said it.

"I have a bad side to me." said Ross with a wink and continued, "If you fancy a drink later, walk around to the back and go through the garden that way nothing is caught on the ring doorbell."

"You are so naughty!" She said gazing up at him. "Maybe I'll be there."

"You have such a cute voice I could listen to you talk all night, see you later then," replied Ross. He feels her eyes on him until he walks into his house.

Fuck can't believe I set up a date with the MILF next door, she must be 10 years older than me, well in her 40s, thinks Ross. He looks around at the house, I need to tidy up!

By the time Ross finished clearing up the house and showering, it was evening. The anticipation of the meet was killing him, he couldn't focus or concentrate. He eventually poured himself a glass of sauvignon blanc and turned the main lights off and turned the lamp on creating a dimly lit and cosy atmosphere, he sat down and turned the TV on and started to browse Netflix when a knocking was heard on the window of the back door.

He stood up, butterflies in his stomach and heart pumping fast. He shook himself and manned up, this woman wants him, she's here. He took his wedding ring off and put it in his pocket then walked into the kitchen and put his glass down.

It was her alright, smiling through the window, her hair and makeup done, she wore a white blouse with her dark wavy hair flowing down the back, the fabric gently contoured over her well-endowed chest, drawing attention to her ample cleavage. Ross opened the door and smiled at her, looking her up and down. Her white blouse was a smart white shirt dress that flowed to her knees, her legs were covered by black nylon tights and her feet were in a pair of red heels.

Ross put one arm around her and with the other took hold of the bottle of wine in her hand and kissed her lips, then kissed again and this time their mouths opened and tongues touched and licked each other, flicking and twisting around each others tongues. Eventually Ross pulled back. "Wow you're a good kisser, um, excuse me, what's your name again?" he said.

The woman laughed, "You're a good kisser too, My name is Amy."

"Amy, sit down on the sofa and I'll bring you a glass of wine."

"Oh and keep those red heels on, Dorothy," joked Ross.

Amy looked back and lifted one leg as she pulled her dress to the side revealing the nylon tights were in fact hold ups and a whole lot hotter.

"The heels do it for you do they?" She said again in her cute sultry voice as she walked to the living room, her heels clicking across the wooden floor as she walked.

"Your whole body and that cute voice does it for me," said Ross.

Amy was sat in the corner of the sofa, her legs including red heels stretched out on the sofa while flicking through the movies on Netflix.

"Now, normally I'll tell you to get out of my seat, since that's my favourite spot on a corner sofa but you look sublime so I'll let you off." He hands her the glass and sits next to her and taps his thigh twice. Instinctively she twists her body round so her legs rest upon his thighs. He strokes her legs from her thighs down to her ankles which he grips then releases and strokes the other way.

"What do you want to watch?" she says sipping her wine with one hand out stretched on the remote.

"Anything, to be honest, I'm more interested in you."

She clicks on a movie and they sit in silence as the intro plays, they sip their wine and Ross continues stroking Amy's leg, eventually she brakes the silence. "Why did you take your wedding ring off?" she asked.

"Well, I don't know, it felt wrong to touch another woman with it on."

"For me it's a massive turn on knowing I have someone else's husband all to myself, even if for one night."

"Is that so?" Ross says taking the ring out of his pocket and putting it back on.

"So what are you into then?" asks Ross.

"Reading, i'm very much into reading erotic fiction, just finished 50 shades of grey..."

Ross interrupts, "No I meant sexually, what are you into? I guess 50 shades of grey is a clue".

Amy sips her wines and looks at Ross, "Well, not really, I enjoyed the book but not tried BDSM or any form of spanking. I like sucking cock, just getting on my knees makes me wet."

"Hang on, your ex husband didn't spank that nice round ass of yours?" Ross shakes his head in disbelief, "I'll bend you over my knee any time and leave both your cheeks red raw."

"I'm an arse, legs, feet, boob man, I love the female body I could kiss your soft skin, head to toe and eat your pussy for days, I love giving pleasure that's what turns me on. Then when you can't take it any more, I'll fuck you, slow or rough however you like it."

Amy hands Ross her now empty glass, "More please."

Ross finishes his and pours out another two glasses and sits back next to Amy, she puts her legs back on him.

"So what else do I like? I prefer vaginal stimulation compared to my clit being rubbed. Although a tongue does feel much better."

"Well that's good, I can do both well." Ross sticks out his big tongue and shows his large outstretched hand which Amy places her hand in the middle only to be dwarfed by Ross's.

"Big hand, big cock." Amy says giggling, sipping more wine.

Ross slips one of Amy's heels off and feels her foot, caressing her sole and feeling her toes through the nylon. Amy lifts her leg and points her foot at Ross's face. "Want a closer look?" she says. Ross puts his glass down and clasps the foot with both hands, feeling it as he pulls it closer to his mouth, he sniffs. It smells like fresh nylon, he kisses the top of her foot, kissing down to the toes while massaging the foot with his hands. As he kiss her toes he feels her gently push her foot forward so he opens his mouth to let her foot in, he sucks on her big toe then the others working his way to the last one sucking and gently nibbling them.

"You do like worshipping women, don't you, the foot in the face was a test and you passed."

"Is that what we're playing now is it?" said Ross standing up. He motioned with his finger to come and pointed to the floor while commanding Amy, "Come here and get on your knees."

She put her glass down and walked towards Ross and dropped to her knees, and threw her hands up, "Now what?" she said smiling at him.

"You're funny girl aren't you." said Ross trying not laugh himself.

"Suck my cock," he commanded.

Amy reached up and untied his belt, unzipped his jeans and pulled them down. Her soft hands ran up his legs, up to his  boxers where she felt his bulging cock. She put her face closer to his crotch as she pulled the boxers down. She smelled his musky cock and licked the shaft up and down  while holding his legs. Then worked her lips around his cock and sucked the tip, taking more of his cock into her mouth with each suck, it wasn't long before the semi flaccid cock was rock hard and filling her mouth, she moaned as she sucked it, feeling it grow hard in her mouth really spurred her on, her head went back and forth as she sucked the cock deep.

Ross looked down at Amy, her eyes closed as her mouth enthusiastically sucked his cock, moaning as she did so. "Is that all you can take?" Her eyes opened and looked at him as she forced herself to take the cock deeper, she stifled a cough as she pushed past her gag reflex almost gagging everytime the cock went deeper. Her eyes started to water, as she fucked her own throat with his cock, glugging as she pumped the cock as deep as it can go.

Ross clenched his fist and thought of something different, he didn't want to cum. As if Amy could read his mind she pulled her throat free of his cock and caught her breath and swollowed the excess saliva. "Wow, that's the best cock I've had in my mouth, you must be near 7 or 8 inches and thick. I've never been so wet before."  She sat back in the corner sofa, kicked her other heel off and lifted her dress and put her feet up, legs spread. "My turn again," said Amy now doing the come her motion to Ross.

Ross didn't hesitate, he got on his knees and grabbed her legs and rested them on his shoulder as he dived between her legs, his hands ran up her thighs to her crotch, rubbing and squeezing the soft skin either side of her pussy, he eventually stopped teasing and ran a finger down her black lacy thong, it was soaking wet to touch. "I love how wet your knickers are," he said.

"Oh do you?" she replied, raising her bum slightly as Ross pulled the thong down and off her legs, he kept the wet thong in his hands as he tasted her pussy. It was sweet just like his wife's. He lapped it up like a like a dog drinking water from a bowl, big tongue strokes from the bottom to the top, focused licking on the clit and sucking, going back to the pussy for more big tongue strokes, sucking the labia, his tongue twisted and licked all of her pussy as she moaned and squirmed.

He took the wet thong and started to poke it into her wet hole as he lapped up her clit, pushing it in with his index finger. Moving his tongue down to her hole he hooked the fabric with his tongue then pinched it gently with his teeth and slowly pulled out and faced Amy with her soaking black thong dangling from his mouth.

"Ooh, That's new to me, kinda hot filling me with my panties."

Amy used her legs to pull Ross in for a kiss. Ross dropped the thong from his mouth and let Amy guide him towards her. Their hands were all over each other as they passionately kissed on the lips and neck. Breathlessly Ross pulled back and nodded to the door, "Shall we go up?"

Amy nodded and let Ross pull her up of the sofa, she held his hand as he led her to the master bedroom, where an iron frame king size bed awaited them. They undress themselves hurriedly, dropping their clothes to the floor.

Amy kept her black thigh highs on only and looked stunning in the nude, her large breasts and nipples begged to be sucked and played with but not yet resisted Ross. He spun her around and pushed her onto the bed, then got on himself holding her hips as she waited for his cock in the doggy position. But instead he pulled her cheeks apart and spat on her arsehole and started to lick her bum, round and round rimming her with his tongue and she was loving it, pushing her arse back into his face as he ate her arsehole, lubing it with his spit and prodding it with his tongue trying to get in to lick the inside.

While he done this, he ran a finger through her pussy lips and felt just how wet this made her, he rubbed her clit with his thumb while he continued to fuck her bum with his tongue. Amy moaned softly at the sensation of having her clit rubbed and being rimmed simultaneously. Ross pulled back and wiped his mouth, and sent his outstretched hand hurtling towards her arse cheek, it made a satisfying smack as her arse rippled with the impact leaving a faint handprint. She gasped from the slap, then whimpered as a second one quickly followed just as hard.

"Love your arse," he said pushing her down onto the bed, her reply was muffled by the pillows as she layed flat with his hands on her hips pushing down into her back as his cock pushed into her warm and wet pussy, he slammed his whole big white cock in hard, and pumped away with intensity, fucking her hard as she moaned into the pillows and gritted her teeth as his big cock stretched her hole and his hips slammed into her bubble butt with each thrust. He slowed his intensity and layed on top and whisped in her ear, "Tell me how much you love my cock."

"I..fucking...uh...lo-uh-love..it." she struggled to say breathlessly. Ross put a hand around her throat gently and pumped his cock harder into her as he squeezed her neck, until she started to whimper, he let go and pulled out letting her rest for a second to catch her breath.

Ross grabbed her hips and twisted her around and took a pillow and placed it under her bum, and leaned over her with Amy's legs dangling over his arms. He watched her eyes go wide as his cock entered her again, all the way. He pulled back out then did it again, this time harder and repeated until Amy's breasts were bouncing up and down from the momentum, harder and harder he fucked her wet pussy, enjoying her swaying tits and involuntary moans of pleasure as he pumped her full of cock.

He grabs each arm and pulls them a over her head and holds them in place, fucking her deeper now. Her head shakes side to side as she grimaces from the pain but moaning also from the pleasure of his huge cock taking her.

"You're a dickhead, you're such a dickhead," she groans.

"Yeah I'm a dickhead," he replies slamming into her harder than before.

"It's too much..uh..ah..you dick. uh I'm going to fucking cum," she screams.

Ross pulls out as Amy squirts over him panting. His cock then erupts and covers her chest with amples of cum. Ross collapses in bed and they hug each other kissing before falling asleep in each others arms.