The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bite it. Hold it in your teeth and tease it with your tongue."

I did and was amazed how big and hard a nipple could get. Her pubic hair was against my cock, and my cock had responded as cocks do, and was sticking up in front of her belly.

"Do you want to get in the pool or in my bed?"

"Well, it's not that warm today, so I don't need cooling off, at least not yet!

"I see. Not just intelligent. Also impudent. Come."

I was tempted to ask "Here?" but I knew she meant for me to follow her and to not climax here and now. Now was not the time to be too smart.

We went upstairs to her bedroom, which overlooked her back garden. The pool was towards the fence that separated her garden from ours. Both back gardens were really private except from each other's houses because they were built across the end of a cul-de-sac. At the bottom of our gardens was a small thicket that had no access from the road and was protected as some kind of reserve for an endangered owl or something. So the back gardens were very private. From my room on the back corner of our house, I could see Mrs. T's pool but not the whole of her back garden. I had seen the whole thing many times because of doing gardening and other jobs for her. In our house, I had the room corresponding to Mrs. T's (the houses were mirror image but otherwise basically matching). Unfortunately, there were no windows facing the other bedroom in either house. In our house, Mum had the front room facing down the cul-de-sac.

We stood looking out of the window.

"When it gets really warm, I sunbathe down there naked. One of your jobs this summer might well be to apply my sun lotion...."

I turned and faced her. I put my arms around her and drew her to me. I kissed her. I had done that with other girls, so knew the drill. It's just that none of them was ever naked, except the skinny dipper, and her breasts were molehills compared with the two Mont Blancs of Mrs. T.

"You are very sexy, Mrs. Thompson," I said after the kiss.

"You will call me Julie from now on. We can't be lovers and have you calling me Mrs. Thompson."

"That makes you even sexier, Julie."

She laid down on the bed, right down the middle, and gestured for me to sit on the edge of the bed.

"So your skinny dipper? Did you play with her vagina?"

"No. I looked at it kinda, she didn't open her legs much, but I saw her pubic hair. I touched her breasts but they were small compared with yours."

"Most women's are compared with mine. Bloody nuisance sometimes, and of course, some men prefer talking to them rather than talking to my face."

I smiled. "For a more mature lady than my usual dates, you have a beautiful face. I like talking to it."

She laughed. "Flattery will get you everywhere, young man, everywhere."

She opened her legs and told me to kneel between her feet. I could immediately see that the trimmed triangle of pubic hair was on her belly, and she was hairless round her actual pussy.

"You looking at my pussy?"

"Yes."

"Good. I keep it tidy down there, so you won't get hairs in your mouth...."

"In my mouth?"

"Surely you watch porn."

"Yes."

"Then you've seen oral sex? A woman being eaten out?"

"Yes. But I thought that was just in the movies."

"No, the best way for you to get a woman wanting to give you everything is for you to make her cum with your mouth down there. Ain't any real women out there that don't like that. If they don't like that, they don't like sex, period."

She reached down and opened up the end of her vagina at the front.

"See this thing here? Behind my vaginal lips? It's my clitoris, and God gave each woman one of those so that they could get pleasure from it. It has no biological use, just pleasure. Tease it gently and it will give your lover pleasure and it will grow. Once it grows, a lot of women like it sucked or even bitten, but not too hard. Pain there is a real turn-off for most women. Now if you open my outer lips and expose my clit, you can get your tongue there. Lick it like it's an ice cream to begin with and let your lover's response guide you from there. Now, your turn."

I bent down and opened her vaginal lips and started to run my tongue up her slit between her lips to the clit and then beyond, till it reached her pubic hair. Then I put my tongue back where it started and did it again. Sure enough, the little nub thing got bigger and firmer. I licked it quite a few times, for two or three minutes, then put my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth. My tongue found it and started to play with it.

"Mmmm, yes, yes, oh yes!"

I gripped it gently with my teeth and ran my tongue all over it. Then I found my tongue was starting to penetrate below her clit. I opened my mouth so I was covering all her pussy, and stuck my tongue in as far as it would go.

Julie's hips started to buck underneath me. She moaned and rocked her head from side to side. I had to roll my shoulders with her to keep my mouth in place. She was getting really wet around my tongue and lips. I let go of her pussy lips where i was holding them open, and reached up with both hands for her breasts. I found her nipples and pinched them and pulled on them and squeezed her boobs. When I went back to pinching her nipples, her hips lifted clean off the bed, and my mouth was full of her juices. I swallowed, because I didn't really have a choice, there was so much.

"Kneel up," she commanded.

I did.

She lay still for a couple of minutes. "Are you sure you've never done that before?"

I blushed. "No, never."

"Well, you took to it like a duck to water. It was great. For a beginner you were bloody brilliant."

"Thank you."

"Hey, it's me should thank you, and I do."

She gestured by tapping the bed that I should lay down beside her, and we lay on our sides, face to face. Then she kissed me.

It was a gentle, sensual kiss. Lips on lips initially and then I felt her tongue against my lips, and they parted. Our tongues touched, very gently, then slid forward, each penetrating the other's mouth. Our arms went around each other, her breasts were firmly pressing against my chest. I don't have any chest hair so I could feel her nipples hard against my ribs. My hardened cock was pressing against her belly and pubic hair, as I am not much taller than her, and her head was tilted back. The kiss and tongue play must have gone on for a couple of minutes at least.

She broke the kiss and laid on her back, then shuffled further down the bed.

"Kneel on the pillows above my head." I did.

"Now kiss your way all the way down to my pussy."

Slowly I kissed her forehead, then lips, then neck and shoulders, then each nipple, then slid my tongue down and into her belly button. As I kissed my way down, my body increased its contact with hers, and she kissed my chest and tummy as I worked my way down. Eventually I was kissing her pubic triangle and able to see her naked pussy right before my eyes.

"Eat me again."

I pulled open the hood over her clit and started to tongue it, then slid a bit further and let my tongue penetrate her pussy. As I did, she steered my cock into her mouth and started to suck on it, and swallow it deep then ease back on it, then swallow it again. One hand held the base of my cock, the other my balls, and she started to get me all worked up. I had to concentrate on her to keep myself from immediately coming, and could feel her getting all worked up too. My mouth, and my face, were wet from her juices, and I could feel my juices building up deep inside me. And then I came. She didn't back off and I came in several spurts into her mouth just as her hips lunged and my mouth was filled yet again by her juices gushing out.

We both lay still, our mouths full of the other's genitals. She pushed me to indicate I should roll off her, and I did.

I sat up and looked at her laying there. Her shoulder-length dark her was spilled out around her head on the pillow. Her breasts were still heaving a bit from the exercise. Her pubic hair was soaked.

She smiled. "Ever done that before?" I shook my head.

"Well, get used to it, young man, we will be doing that quite often this summer."

Just then, the phone on her night table rang. She turned towards it and put it to her ear nearest the bed, muffling what I could hear. I couldn't hear the other caller well at all, but thought I could just make out a woman's voice. The voice obviously asked a question, because Julie said "Yes I did." Then she said "Very well", and then she said "I'll call you back at noon." and she rang off.

"Well young man, time for you to go. I need a shower and have things to do. Oh, and don't forget to put your trunks on before you go out the gate."

She blew me a kiss, and I stood up, bent over and kissed her nose, turned and left. By the pool, I dressed then went home and had a shower myself. I then laid on the bed, closed my eyes, and tried to relive the whole experience. It was so vivid, I knew I would never forget it.

Tuesday saw me by the pool naked within minutes of Mum leaving. Julie came out naked and dived into the pool. "Only swimming today, no sex lessons. I have a lawyer coming round at 10 so I need to be showered and dressed and war-paint on by then. So we'll swim for half-an-hour, then you go home."

We swam, and then as the half-hour was up, she stood up and hugged me, kissed me and gave my cock a squeeze. "See you tomorrow." Then she was gone into the house.

After I was showered and dressed, I sat in Mum's room where I couldn't be seen behind her net curtains, and waited. Sure enough, at 10 a car pulled up and a guy in a suit with a big brief case got out and walked towards Julie's door. An hour later he left. I had to admit he did look more like a lawyer than a lover.

On Wednesday, it rained. Just after Mum left, my phone buzzed.

"Can't swim today, we might get wet!"

"Lol"

"Come to my bedroom, and be naked."

She likes men who follow instruction, so.....

I stripped off in her kitchen and headed upstairs. I got to her bedroom door, and looked in. She was naked on the bed, over by the far side of it. Her bed had a brass bedframe, with two big horizontal tubes as the headboard, and a number of vertical narrower tubes, She pointed to where I should lay. I did.

"Close your eyes and hold one of the upright bars in each hand." I did, and within seconds found myself handcuffed to the bed, laying on my back. She stroked my cock gently, and amused herself watching it respond.

"You young guys are great. We can do anything we want to you and you can't help yourselves from getting turned on."

By now I was hard. She straddled me just above my cock, and grabbed it from behind, held it upright, and lowered herself on to it until a couple of inches of me were inside her. She started playing with her clit and riding up and down on me as she got moister. Soon I could feel dribbles of her juices running down my erect, hard cock. And then she dropped on to me. Her pussy lips crashed down on my pubic bone, and I felt the tip of my cock deep, deep inside her, almost like I had found the end of her vaginal tunnel.

"Is this your first fuck?"

"Yes"

"Like it?"

"Oh, God, yes."

She kept riding me up and down, reaching behind her with one hand to dig her nails, her manicured longish nails, into my ball sac. Every time I was close to coming, she dug the nails in and killed off the climax. Moving me right to the edge then deflating the feeling, then bringing it back again. I was going crazy. It felt like she kept it up for hours, although in reality it was probably only 20 minutes. But it was long enough. Too long.

"Please, please, let me come."

"Beg more"

"Please, Julie, Please, Please."

She crashed down on me and stopped, then reached round and very gently caressed my balls. I spurted up into her several times.

When I was calm again, she got off me and picked up her cell phone and took a picture of me laying there naked, cuffed to her headboard. She sent my picture to someone. With me still cuffed to the bed, she lay down with her back towards me, as if she were waiting for something. Then her bedside phone rang, and again she placed the handset between her head and the bed so I could only hear her side of the conversation. I heard her say "Oh, Yes, I did," and then "For quite a while," The other person obviously spoke for a while, before Julie said, "Yes, I think that would work. I'll arrange it." She put the phone down, and uncuffed me.

"So, you gave me your virginity. And you will fuck me again tomorrow, but without handcuffs. Now go, I have things to do."

I went downstairs and put on my clothes and went home. About half an hour later I heard her car leave.

Thursday dawned dry and warm, and so as soon as Mum had left for work I was sitting naked by the side of the pool. Julie came out, naked, and dived in. I did the same, and we swam lengths for about 20 minutes. Then she climbed out of the pool and walked over to a lounger and pulled the long cushion off it on to the pool deck. I climbed out and followed her.

She lay on the cushion and opened her legs.

"Come fuck me, please," she said, like she was asking a waitress for a glass of water.

I knelt between her legs and she said "You don't just go for it and poke it in. Use your arms to lower yourself on to me where you can kiss me. Take your weight on your elbows, so as not to squeeze the life out of me. Now kiss me."

I did and as I did, I felt her sort of squirm under me, and then I felt my cock growing hard and long. and then we kind of shuffled, and I felt the tip of my cock brushing against her pubic hair. So I knew I needed to just edge down on her a bit, and sure enough, I felt my cock tip brushing her moist nether lips. She tilted her pelvis upwards slightly and sure enough, she caught the tip of my penis in her lips and I could use my elbows to move forward and - bingo - there I was entering her. Hands free and still kissing!

Gradually by controlling my weight on my elbows and knees I was able to move my cock in and out of her pussy. Her legs clamped around me and her thighs gripped me like a vise so she could control just how far and how fast I moved. The forward thrusts felt marvelous as her vagina gripped me as I went deeper, and then begrudgingly released me as I moved backwards. All I could hear was Julie's voice saying "Oh God Yes, don't stop. Oh yes!" in between tongue-thrusting kisses. I remembered reading somewhere that if you thought of something else, it delayed how quickly you would come, and I started trying to do the 17 times table in my head. I got as far as 7 times 17 is 119 when I lost track. All I could think of was her manicured fingernails scratching my back and her thighs squeezing and her heels kicking my ass and thighs. And then she climaxed - loud and wet - and about 10 nanoseconds later so did I. We bounced and shuddered for a few moments, then started to come down from our orbit. It felt like we were descending back to earth after experiencing weightlessness. She flung her arms out wide and unwrapped her legs and straightened them. We locked eyes, and she gave me the most beautiful smile. She suddenly looked like a very young woman. Her face was glowing, her smile warm and loving and relaxed.

"For only your second try, that was incredible," she said and kissed me. "To get yourself into me hands free like that, and to hold out for so long so that we came together, that is the sign of an experienced lover. Are you sure I'm the only one you done this with?"

I smiled back. "Yes, just you. I'm glad you approved of my......" What would be the right word?

"Performance? Yes it was a very loving, and satisfying, performance. Well done."

I didn't tell her that 8 times 17 is 136.

Friday, Mum announced she was not going into work. There would be no surgery that day as the doctor was going away to a conference over the weekend. She also said she was going to pop next door to Julie's for coffee. I went back up to my room. Disappointed was a totally inadequate word.

Buzz.

"You're Mum is going to ask you to come over tomorrow to tidy my attic."

"Okay, will do."

"The attic is already tidy."

Now that changed my state of mind immediately. When I heard Mum come in about two hours later, I went downstairs.

"Before I forget," she said, "but can you go round to Mrs. Thompson's tomorrow to help her do some tidying up in the attic?"

"I suppose so."

"Good, she's expecting you around 9:30."

On the Saturday I was up and showered by 8:30. Mum stuck her head out of her room door and told me she had a migraine and I should make my own breakfast before I went. I prepared a gourmet bowl of cornflakes, with chopped strawberries and banana on top, wolfed it down, and went round to Julie's. I went through the back gate and Julie immediately opened the kitchen door. She was wearing a black lacy, see-through peignoir, and nothing else.

"Come with me," she ordered and so of course, I did. We went upstairs to her room and she told me to lay on the bed, naked, so I stripped off and laid down. She handcuffed me to the brass headboard, but this time the cuffs were different. They had a length of leather strap between two Velcro cuffs, with enough length that I could be rolled over on either my back or my tummy. Then she put a blindfold on me and asked if I could see anything. I answered "No," because I really couldn't. Then she plugged earplugs in my ears, the cordless ones, and all I could hear was Sounds of Nature, like it was one of those relaxation tapes. If she was talking to me, I have no idea, the pods were that good.

She lay down on top of me, and we kissed. Then she pulled out one of my ear pods, and asked, "Can you hear me?" and I said "Yes, now."

"You're in for a treat this morning. My girlfriend is coming round."

"Going to tell me who she is?"

"No. At least, not today."

I heard the doorbell ring at the front door. Julie laughed, and said 'Here she is." Then she plugged the earpiece back in.

A few minutes later, I felt two people get on to the bed, one either side of me. Julie kissed me on the lips, and then another kissed me. The kiss felt different, plus this woman had much longer hair than Julie, and I could feel it on my face and shoulders as she came in for the kiss. She gave me a long kiss, and our tongues were playing with each other. She started to kiss down my body, very slowly. At the rate she was going, it was going to take quite a while to reach my cock, and that was so hard and straining it was almost painful. I could tell by the contact of her body against mine she was wearing something lacy, like a peignoir.

I felt a hand grasp my cock gently and lift it upright, then the warmth of a woman's breath on it. And then, eventually, teasingly, a tongue licked the head of my cock, and then two tongues were okaying with it, one on either side. They kept that up for a while, until I needed to call out "I'm going to come!" and at that point a mouth descended down my cock almost to my pubic hair and I was completely enclosed. I could tell it wasn't Julie's mouth - I had experienced that quite a few times. The mouth stayed there and swallowed everything I produced. I had arched my back while I was coming, and when it was over I fell back on to the bed.

I said, to whoever was there, "Thank you, that was wonderful."

Both women got off the bed. I wasn't certain if they were still in the room or had gone out. Several minutes seemed to pass. Then one got back on and started to play gently with my cock. After a few minutes, they got the response they were looking for. I got hard and upright again. The new woman, the girlfriend, straddled me one leg. I could tell it was not Julie. This woman was a little lighter and she felt like she didn't have any pubic hair as she rubbed her pussy on my thigh. I got really hard again, and then felt a hand grasp me. Now it was holding me. I suspected that it was Julie holding me, guiding me into the woman who was clearly lowering herself on to my cock. I could feel a hand playing with the woman's clit - her own hand or Julie's? I couldn't tell. The woman was now clearly riding me up and down and I could feel the climax building in me. I could also feel her vaginal muscles gripping me tighter, despite the moisture building in her pussy. Then she came, and juices flooded down my cock, and then I climaxed too. She collapsed on me, and I could feel the long hair land on my shoulders and some on my face, as she lay and got her breath back.