The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed a couple of minutes she pulled herself up and off me, and I could tell I was alone on the bed. I was left there for quite a while, until Julie took off the blindfold. She was naked, and she was alone. She unplugged my ears and released my wrists.

"My girlfriend really enjoyed that," she said. "She'll be back for more another day soon."

"Will I ever know who she is?"

"Probably, but not straight away. That's how she wants it. Let's go down for a coffee, but don't get dressed yet."

So I picked up my clothes and followed her downstairs. I suppose it was a mark of what had passed between Julie and I that we could sit and converse perfectly normally given a 30 year age gap and both of us stark naked! Although I must admit I was glad Mum was in bed with a migraine and not likely to walk in at any moment!.

Nothing else happened after the coffee, Sunday was quiet. Mum was feeling better and decided we should go out for supper instead of her cooking. We went to a nice steak house and shared a bottle of wine with the meal. Somehow, she seemed to be treating me as a grown-up for once, and I couldn't help but wonder if my experiences with Julie had matured me in some way. I certainly felt more like an adult and less like a kid waiting to leave home in order to grow up. Anyway, whatever the reason, we had a pleasant meal.

Monday, I was waiting naked by the pool when Julie came out, also naked. We swam for about half an hour, then laid on the lounger cushion and had a nice 69 until we both came. She told me she had heard from her girlfriend and that she had enjoyed our experience on Saturday. Every morning that week followed a similar pattern: swim, then either a 69 or we went full sex. I preferred what she called the Missionary position as I could see her face and kiss her. She liked the cowgirl where she could ride me.

Saturday, Julie asked if I could go over to help her do some more 'tidying up' and of course I said "Yes". Mum said that was fine as she had some paper work she had brought home from the Doctor's office to finish up, something to do with quarterly returns to the Ministry.

Julie set me up the same way as before, handcuffed in the Velcro cuffs, blindfolded and ear plugged, listening to the sounds of nature. When the girlfriend arrived I could tell both of them were naked when they got on the bed. This time was different. Julie sat on my cock in her favorite cowgirl, and then I felt her girlfriend kneel by my shoulders and suddenly I could smell a pussy being lowered down towards my mouth. I felt it touch my lips, already moist, and I stuck my tongue out and licked it. As before, it was hairless. I felt both women come, the one sitting on my face came first, and I came immediately after and just before Julie.

Then something strange happened. The bed started moving alongside of me, but I wasn't involved. Then the movement became a rhythm, and then someone removed the ear plugs and I could hear what was clearly the sound of two people having a 69. Julie and her girlfriend were clearly getting it on with each other. Neither spoke although there were lots of moans. Then the bed went still, and suddenly the ear plugs were reinserted. As soon as they were back in I felt both women get off the bed, and shortly after Julie released me, and we had another naked coffee downstairs. I asked if she and her girlfriend had had a 69 together and she calmly said, "Oh yes, you could tell?" And I said "I would have loved to have watched."

Julie smiled. "Soon, young man, soon." Just then I heard the garage doors of my house open and Mum's car drove away. Julie came and knelt in front of me and gave me a deep throat like she had that first time, and then sucked me off and sent me home. At least I could relax knowing Mum was out.

I went home after dressing, and was watching some cricket when Mum came back. She had returned the papers to the Doctor's office and then done some shopping to make a nice pasta supper with meatballs for us both. Later in the evening she started on the pasta, and I sat in the kitchen while she made it, and we started on the wine. Between the preparation of supper, the meal, and sitting at the table chatting, we finished two bottles, but it was over such a long period and with so much food that we weren't drunk, just very relaxed. There was still some wine left as she cleared the table, and we took it over to the couch to finish.

Then something strange happened. As she put her empty glass down on the end table, she picked up her phone. Then she turned to me and said "I'm going upstairs." She kissed me, full on the lips. It wasn't a peck, it was a kiss. No tongue, but our lips were definitely communicating. I was confused. Was my own Mum coming on to me? She broke the kiss, did something to her phone, handed it to me and said "Come upstairs when you've looked at this." She left.

I turned her phone towards me. It was showing a gallery of pictures. I looked at the first one. It was clearly Julie's bedroom, and her bed, and in the middle of the bed was my Mum, naked. I had never seen her naked - picture or for real - and my first reaction was how shapely she looked, and how happy. She looked like Julie did when we had good sex, and then it dawned on me that Mum could be Julie's girlfriend. The rest of the pics confirmed it. There were several of Mum naked, and Julie naked, and then the one of me tied to the bed that Julie had taken and sent to someone. Then pictures of Mum in a black peignoir and wearing a long black wig over her short, curly blond hair, and then of her naked sitting cowgirl on me. The last one was of her face sitting on me that morning. Not only was Mum Julie's girlfriend but she was one of my two lovers!

I sat there somewhat stunned, and confused, and smiling, and horny and somehow pleased that I had pleased her so much physically. It was strange. She had clearly conspired with Julie for the pair of them to seduce me. She clearly had been in it from the beginning. Those phone calls when I was in Julie's bedroom had to have been between the two of them. My mother clearly wanted, no, wants, to be my lover and arranged it to happen. And now she wants it to be out in the open. Showing me the pictures like this and then to say "Come upstairs when you've looked at this" was clearly an invite. I stood up and stripped naked, then drank the last drop of my wine. If this is what Mum wants, I was more than willing to give her it. I went upstairs. Her bedroom door was open. The was a low light on in there. Was it candlelight?

I walked to the door. In her dressing table mirror I could see her laying in a black peignoir, but otherwise naked. Naked, that is, except for a long black wig. I knelt at her feet and pulled the peignoir completely open, exposing her breasts, the smooth contour of her belly, and her completely bald pussy. I crawled my way up her kissing parts of her as my mouth advanced towards her. She went to say something and I just said "Shhh". My face reached her face and we kissed. We wrapped arms and legs around each other and I rolled us over so she was on top, and between us we removed her peignoir. I left the wig. With the peignoir on the floor, I rolled her back on to her back and positioned myself so the tip of my cock was touching her nether lips, and them I very slowly started to enter her. Julie had done a good job of teaching me patience in love making and I estimate it took well over 5 minutes for my cock to completely bottom out in her. As I did, I remembered Julie telling me to stop calling her Mrs. Thompson if we were going to be lovers. So I looked at my Mum and I smiled. In the light of the half-dozen candles she looked gorgeous. She smiled back.

"Barbara, I love you."

"I love you too, Mark."

Suddenly, a thought occurred to me. I lifted my head and asked, "Do we need to take precautions," and she shook her head, and so I started to make love to her, as slowly as I could, as gently as I could, as lovingly as I could. We climaxed, her first. We stayed locked together, although slowly my cock withdrew itself. We rolled, still embracing, on to our sides. We just looked at each other and smiled, no need to explain anything, at least, not right now. One by one the candles went out, but we stayed embraced. Once we were in darkness we drifted off to sleep.

We awoke in a spooning position, me behind Mum, Barbara, with a hand on a breast and my cock against her bum. We lay still for a while and I kissed her shoulder. As I did, a voice said "Good morning. I see a good night was had by all." I turned to see Julie in a black peignoir sitting behind me on the bed. "I guess, Barbara, everything went to plan?" she said. Barbara turned her head and said, "Oh yes, Hannibal would have been proud!"

That referenced had me wondering for a minute, then I remembered that Mum thought George Peppard had been very sexy and loved to watch reruns of "The A Team".

Cluing in, I said "So the plan came together?" and they both laughed. Julie shed the peignoir and climbed into bed behind me. we shuffled around to have me laying on my back and a sexy lady on each shoulder with one of my arms around them. "Okay" I said, "time to fill me in on the plan."

"Well," said Julie, "It started when I saw you watch me swim that Monday morning. After I phoned you, I phoned your Mum and told I was planning to seduce you as a benefit to both me and you, Mark. She told me to go for it, and seduce you for her too. When I asked if she meant she wanted to fuck you too, she said....."

Mum cut her off. "I told her I was getting horny having a hunky guy in the house and no one to have sex with since your Dad died. He and I were good in bed, and I miss it."

'Your Mum and I have enjoyed sex together since my husband left, and occasionally your Dad joined in, so I thought up the plan to seduce you and then disguise your Mum so she could have you too. That plan worked great. You bought your Mum's invented migraine and the long wig put you on the wrong track."

Mum then said "I didn't want to go on misleading you. I wanted you to know it was me. I wasn't jealous of you and Julie, you both have my blessing there, but I wanted to be honest about who else you were making love to. I would be happy to be your lover if you want me - at least until you find someone serious."

I pulled my arm from behind Julie's shoulder and rolled over on Mum. I kissed her, full tongue and everything. I kissed her like I wanted to set a record for the longest lasting and most calorie consuming kiss in history. I could feel myself getting hard. I could feel Mum starting to writhe under me and her legs wrap around me. I slid down so my cock was clear of her hairless pussy, and reached down to place the tip of my cock in her entrance. Then I had both elbows alongside her, lifted myself up and bent my head so I could suck on her left breast. Feeling her moisture start to lubricate me, I began to push myself inside. She was moaning her pleasure, and that increased when Julie started to suck on her right breast. We both bit our breast, sucked the nipples in and teased them with our tongue. I felt Julie's hand start to caress my back and my bum. Whether it was from the love making with Mum the previous night, or the training I had been receiving from the two of them improving my personal skills, but that session was the longest I had ever taken to come while having sex.

After we stopped cuddling following our climaxes, Mum got out of bed and sat at her dresser to remove the wig. She brushed her short curly hair to restore its shape after being compressed for so long. Then she lay on the bed, between Julie's legs and started to eat her. After a few seconds of doing that, she lifted her head and looked at me. "Is that what you wanted to watch?" I smiled and nodded. With that she crawled to turn herself around and she and Julie had a 69 like I had heard earlier the previous morning. I lay there, playing gently with myself, while they brought each other to a climax In both their cases, I loved seeing how their faces appeared to change after a good climax, with a sort of glow that I figured came from an internal relaxation and satisfaction. Julie suggest we get decent enough to pop next door and swim. "I've already put towels out in the kitchen," she said. So the ladies put on their peignoirs and I put on my bath robe. Out of the gate to the pathway between our houses to Julie's gate was only about 8 feet, and with me peering out to check all clear, we made it without being seen.

It was fun to swim around naked with these ladies. I began to realize exactly how attractive my Mum is. Her figure was usually obscured by looser fitting blouses and sweaters and loose pants and typically she would have minimal make-up at work. But seeing her curves when naked, and watching her cavort around in the pool as lithe and fit as she is, made me realize that she was definitely a MILF. Only it was not a case of an 'I'd Like To' MILF as an "I am" situation. And Julie, my mentor, as an added bonus. I could tell this was going to be a great summer.

I could join Julie any morning I wanted, and we frequently had sex, although not always. And each night, I kissed my Mum good night and went to sleep spooning up to her and holding a breast. And sometimes, at weekends, we slept as a threesome, often in Julie's bed because that was better for a little BDSM with its brass headboard.

And that's how the summer went. A wonderful summer of me growing in confidence. Looking into the curriculum for my first year university made me realize just how much the third year in the sixth form had prepared me. Getting my text books for the year and looking through them made me realize how little I had actually forgotten in my two years working, but also how much I had learned from being in a working environment about people and how to work alongside them. The end result was I was really looking forward to starting at university. It was only about 60 miles from home, so weekends home would not be a problem. And weekends at home would be fun when they occurred.

And so eventually I left for Uni. My two lovers hugged and kissed me good bye and told me to work hard, and if I found a girlfriend to treat her with respect. And also, that if I found a girlfriend, I should bring her home. That seemed to open up some interesting possibilities, but first things first. Get there and find my way around.

To be continued...