The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 02

Story Info
Continuation from Chapter 1 was Mark starts university.
15.5k words
4.8
38.4k
43

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wonderfully educational summer of sex with my neighbor and my mother, who turned out to be my neighbor's girlfriend, I set off for university. I had definitely matured under the sexual tutelage of the two mature ladies, even if one was my mother, including developing an appreciation for all-lady sex and the pleasures it gave those participating

I am a 21 year-old just about to start university, by the name of Mark Johnson. I finished grammar school at just 17 with A levels and a scholarship and a university acceptance, but felt too young and immature to go that September. My birthday is in August so I would have been just 18, and I just didn't feel I was ready to leave home. Instead I did a third year in the Sixth form, which took me to approaching my 19th birthday. A 6-3 year means you cover much of your first year university syllabus but in the school methods you are used to with teachers you are used to. It's supposed to give you a flying start at university and time to adapt to the change in teaching methods from classroom to lecture room. After that, I worked for two years as a building site laborer which developed a good tan and muscles. So now, it's the beginning of September, and I am just 21 and off to university.

During the summer, Mum and I had been over to the university and found me a place to live. It was in a house on three floors converted into 6 small apartments. Each had a small bathroom, with a shower cabinet, toilet and sink, and a big L-shaped room that served as a bedsitter with a small kitchenette - micro-wave and toaster oven included. On the middle floor, there were two communal bathrooms with full sized baths, and a larger communal kitchen with full cooking facilities, freezer and large fridge. A closet contained a stacked washer and dryer.

We decided to replace the bed, which was a double bed, with a nice new king-sized bed, and the pair of us slept together in it, of course, while we got the room ready by thoroughly cleaning it, and doing some repainting. In the course of being there for those few days, Mum and I met the woman in the room opposite, who was quite attractive, dark-haired, and about 28 to 30, so far as I could tell. That guess later turned out wrong.

Now I had moved in full-time and had just finished setting up my computer, unpacking my clothes, and generally getting settled. On the mantlepiece over the gas fire, I put a photograph of Mum and the MILF next door, Julie. The pair of them had spent the summer giving me a wonderful advanced sex-ed class, which, according to them, I passed with first-class honors.

I was just about to pour a coffee when there was a knock at my door. I opened it to find the woman from across the hall.

"Do you happen to have any milk?" she asked, "I want to make coffee and am out of milk."

"Well, it's your lucky evening. One, I have milk, although I personally don't put it in coffee, and two, I have just made a full fresh pot before I realized I am on my own, so you are welcome to come in and share it."

So in she came, and of course, scanned the place. "Remarkably tidy for a male student's room."

"Have only just unpacked - haven't had time to make it untidy yet. Give me a week!"

So we sat down and drank coffee and talked. Turned out her name is Carol, she's a Teaching Assistant at the university, and in fact would be one of my TAs in Chemistry Labs. She noticed the photo on the mantle. "One of those, the one with the short curly blonde hair, is your Mum, isn't she? I saw her with you for a few days."

"Yes, the other is my next door neighbor."

"Pardon me for being blunt, but your Mum stayed here, in here, with you for a few days? I hope you didn't make her sleep on the couch."

"Of course not. We shared the bed...."

"I see...."

"Let me save you the conjecture. Mum and I slept together. We are frequent lovers. The other woman in the picture is also a lover of mine as well as being my mother's girlfriend. One big happy family!"

"One big happy family indeed!" said Carol, closely looking at the picture.

"Well, now you know. We don't usually advertise the fact, but we are all three very happy with the arrangement, which may or may not last for a long time, depending."

"Depending on what? You getting a girlfriend who doesn't want to share you with your mother? Or finding one who doesn't mind?"

"Basically. If you find the situation weird and it prevents us from being friends, so be it."

"Actually, it doesn't bother me. My Mum and I had a lesbian affair on a cruise once, for a couple of weeks. Before she died."

"I would imagine most affairs are before the participants die," said I, trying to impart some humor.

"Ha, ha! any more coffee?"

So it turned out we talked for quite a time. I explained I was reasonably good at being handy and fixing things, "so if you ever need anything serviced.... I'm your man!"

She laughed, gave me a wicked grin, and asked "Anything serviced?" There was heavy emphasis on the word 'anything'.

I blushed and nodded. She stood up to go, but as she did, she smiled at me, gave me a peck on the cheek, and asked "Does that include horny women?"

My turn to embarrass her. I pointed to the photo. "Well, as you can see, I have satisfied customers who would be pleased to give you a reference."

"Oh, I never trust references. Prefer to make my own judgement. See you!" and with that, I was alone watching the door quietly close. It was one of those conversations that was almost one-sided. Despite me trying, she gave little if anything away about herself, but learned a lot about me, including my deepest secret about Mum and I. One thing I did deduce about Carol, though, was that she was certainly very adept at getting whatever she wanted, especially from men. Or, at least, from me!

It was still a few days before classes began, and so the next day, a Monday, I went to the university and walked around familiarizing myself with the lay out. I found the Chemistry building, and the General Science building where I would be doing Physics, and also the Library. I registered and got my library card, and picked up my text books I had preordered at the book shop. I found my locker and packed my books in it and put a combination lock on it.

I went home and microwaved a pre-packed meal and sat down to watch Jeopardy! My L-shaped room had the bed in the smaller narrower portion that was alongside the bathroom area, while the sitting/living area was right across the front where the windows were. The kitchenette as on the end wall, to the left of the entrance door, while the bathroom was to the right of the door.

Later that evening, after Jeopardy! had finished, there was a knock on the door. I opened it and in marched Carol. She was wearing a short skirt and a T-shirt that clearly had nothing under it, as her nipples were protruding quite pronouncedly. Faced with such an entrance, I declared "Come in and make yourself comfortable," and she did! When I turned round from closing the door she was sitting on my bed and was removing her T-shirt!

"What the.....!" I stuttered.

"You said you could service anything, and I have an itch I need scratched. Right here." She opened her legs and pointed and I could see there was nothing on under her short skirt.

"I see," I said as I removed my shirt. "Do I need any special tools or protective gear?"

"No" she said, sliding her skirt down her bare legs and over her bare feet. She was now completely naked. Her figure was great. Largish firm boobs, nice tight flat waist, pronounced hips, and great, long legs. Clearly someone who looked after herself.

I stripped too, making the excuse that I didn't want to embarrass her by being over-dressed. I knelt between her feet, and looked at her quite hairy pussy. It wasn't trimmed or anything and was a totally natural large triangle of thick dark curly hair. Mum was hairless and Julie was trimmed, so this amount of hair was a first for me.

"We first need to make an inspection," I said, "so we can decide exactly what needs servicing." I lowered my head and started to lick the inside of her thighs. I parted the hair and exposed her nether lips and started to lick them. My thumbs opened her clit hood and my tongue teased it into my mouth so I could suck on it hard. I heard her take a deep breath.

My fingers rubbed her lips, picking up her moisture until I could get them to slide inside. I curled my fingers and found her g-spot. Her hips shot up in the air and she nearly tossed my mouth off her pussy.

"Fuck me! Now!"

Never one to refuse a lady's wish, I pulled my hand out of her pussy and crawled up the bed. I used one hand to place the tip of my cock in place on her wet lips, and pulled the foreskin back. "Ready?"

She nodded. I thrust forward and as she was so wet, my cock slid right in, at least three inches on that first thrust. Two more thrusts and we were meshing pubic bones. I paused, and waited. She looked at me and smiled, and I kissed her. As we kissed, I rocked so that my cock was sliding gently and slowly in and out of her wonderfully wet and tight vaginal tunnel. She wrapped her legs around my thighs and her arms around my back. I could feel her trimmed and shaped finger nails scratching my back.

The pace slowly picked up. Her tongue was invading my mouth, my body was as deep into her as it could get on the forward thrusts, and both of us could feel internal sensations building.

Then her heaving got serious and I was essentially hanging on to her for dear life. She was far more energetic than even Julie or Mum, until there was one giant heave of her hips upwards and then a collapse back on to the bed and then her juices were flooding over my cock.

As we calmed down, we clung to each other like shipwrecked sailors to a log. Gradually, body systems returned to normal. She pushed me to get off her, and so I rolled on to my back. She rolled to be facing me, laying on my shoulder.

"You're good. I can understand the MILFs wanting you. You're the first man to make me cum without using my toys on me - just a nice big natural cock - in a couple of years. I think this could easily become a regular thing."

"I hope so," I said, "Because you really are sexy, and I love a woman who goes after what she wants. Just, please, next time let me undress you and explore you so we can take our time. Even if it is only two items. Not keen on Wham! Bam!, Thank you, Ma'am!"

"Okay. Next time. I may even wear more clothes. Got anything to drink?"

"Some red wine."

"Get it." So I got off the bed and opened the wine and poured us each a glass.

"Did I interrupt anything?" she asked.

"No, I had just finished watching Jeopardy!

"Do you have a recorder?"

"Yes, I record the show every day."

"I don't have a recorder so nice to know I can catch it over here after the event."

"Any time, if it leads to events like the one we just experienced."

We talked late into the night, remaining naked, and as neither of us had a commitment in the morning, she stayed the night, and we made love several more times. I did learn she was older than I initially thought at 35 years old, and was bi-sexual. Her Mum had not been her only female lover.

******************************

We were still in the bed at 10 on the Tuesday morning when there was a knock at my door. I got out and put on my bathrobe and went to open the door. As I did, Mum swooped into room with a presence like the Queen of Sheba! It just lacked the music by Handel.

"Oh, hi!" I said, somewhat taken aback. "I wasn't expecting you."

"I missed you and decided I would come over for your last two free days before classes. I see, however, that you may not be as free as I thought."

"This is Carol, from across the hall."

"HI" said Carol, quietly, just watching.

"Carol, this is Barbara, Barbara - Carol." although formal introductions seemed a bit late at this point.

Mum said, "We've met, but not this informally before. I hope I didn't interrupt anything...."

Carol laughed. "I think I have pushed him to the point where he needs recuperation time, so he may not be much use to you in the bed for a couple of hours."

"I see," said Mum, "I guess I'll just have to be patient, then."

Carol got out of bed, still stark naked, and looked at Mum. "Mark filled me in on your familial arrangements, so I hope I will be seeing more of you in the near future, if you get my meaning...."

"Oh, I do, I do," said Mum with a smile. "Recuperation is an area where we ladies definitely have the advantage over the male of the species. I can't see more of you in the near future, given your current state, so let's just say I hope to get more familiar with what you have to offer my son and I."

Carol laughed and picked up her clothes. "Check the door, Mark."

I looked out. No-one there. "All clear." And with that Carol dashed across the hall, naked, clutching her clothes in front of her; all two items.

"Seems a very attractive young woman..." said Mum, after I closed the door.

"Not that young," I said, "She's 14 years older than I am."

"But younger than me! Get dressed and we'll go out for brunch."

We went out for a nice brunch, then Mum decided to buy me some new clothes for class; sweaters, jeans, that kind of thing, oh and underwear of course. "If you are going to be undressing for young ladies, there is nothing more tacky, or romantically off-putting, than worn-out underwear."

We went back to the apartment and made supper. After, Mum asked if Carol would be coming over, and I said I had no idea. So Mum ups and opens the door, marches across to Carol's room, and knocks on her door.

Carol came to the door wearing two towels. One was wrapped around her shoulder-length hair which was clearly still wet and piled on top of her head, the other around her body. Mum tilted her head and looked at Carol. "You have a very good body, you know."

"So I've been told. I think you probably do, too. Your son finds you sexy."

"Well, do you want to come over for a while and see if you find me sexy? Mark says you like to play with both teams."

"Should I get dressed, or come as I am?"

"Come as you are, but bring your brush and comb and I'll finish off your hair for you."

And so it happened that within minutes I was watching my naked mother dry and comb-out Carol's hair in my room. I decided to stay dressed until further orders!

Mum's excuse for being naked was to not make Carol feel embarrassed by her nudity. I have a sneaking suspicion that Carol could be naked in Piccadilly Circus, if she felt like it, with no embarrassment at all.

Mum is the heads-on, ask what you want to know type, unlike me, so within minutes of her herself being naked, she was asking Carol when she last had a woman in bed.

"Not for several months, actually. Before the last guy to have this room, there was a cute 25 year-old student nurse in here, and we had a thing for a few months, till she paired up with a lady doctor, and moved in with her."

"Well, much as I enjoy sex with Mark, my girlfriend Julie and I enjoy quite frequent play times," said Mum, "especially now Mark has left home. Assuming you and he become somewhat regular lovers, he'll have to bring you home. We could have quite the party, the four of us!"

"I see. Take me, take my family. Bed us all! Is that the way it goes?"

"It is if you want it to go that way. There's something fun and healthy about mutually consensual sex for pleasure and stimulation."

"It would appear the training that Mark got from Julie and yourself was quite effective, and that he was a good student. But I must admit, I do enjoy the different emphasis of sex with a woman."

"Yes, it can be gentler and more patient. But not always, I find. When I get really horny, Julie and I get to be quite energetic and enthusiastic about each other's bodies."

"Do you enjoy toys?"

"Oh yes. And other things, like making love in the countryside or on a quiet beach."

"Mum! That's news to me!" I blurted out.

"Of course it is dear. It's always surprising to sons that mothers have a sex life. How do you think you happened? And, Mark, remember your education! When I am naked in your presence, it's Barbara, not Mum."

Mum was standing behind Carol, having just finished brushing her hair. She put the brush and comb down and reached down Carol's front and began caressing her breasts and nipples. Carol smiled and tilted her head back. Barbara bent down and kissed Carol. After the kiss Carol stood up and turned to Barbara for a full-on embrace and passionate kiss.

Their hands were caressing all over each other's bodies, their boobs pressed together. Barbara led Carol to the bed, and pushed her on to it on her back. Then she started at Carol's feet and started kissing her way up. As she got to Carol's thighs, Carol opened her legs and said simply "Take me."

Barbara started to eat Carol out and to finger her vagina as well, much the same as I had the night before. And Carol's body reacted much the same way as the night before, too.

Carol looked at me. "Get undressed and play with my boobs, please." So I did as I was told, although noticing the 'please', and lay down next to her. I started to caress her boobs as Barbara drove her wilder and wilder. Carol's boobs were bouncing - her whole body was bouncing - and I watched the movement of her boobs with fascination. And then, Carol came. Her body stiffened, lifted, hung in the air, and then slumped back on the bed.

As she calmed down, she smiled at both Barbara and I and said "I see skilled tongues run in the family..."

"Yes," said Barbara "and so do big skillful cocks, which I am in need of right now. Getting you off has made me quite horny."

"Be my guest," said Carol.

I was on my back, with a big erection from watching them, and so without any more ado, Barbara climbed on top of me and rubbed my cock along her pussy lips from above me.

Then, when she was ready, she dropped down on my cock, bottoming herself out on me in one fluid move - in more than one meaning of the word. She started to ride up and down on me, as slowly as she could to extend the time. Carol knelt up on the bed, straddled my head, and lowered her moist pussy down on my mouth.

I couldn't see, because of Carol sitting on my face, but I could tell from the weight shift and the sounds that my two lovers made that they were leaning towards each other and kissing. I could also feel, because of her contact with my cock, that Carol was fingering Barbara's clit as she rode me, and that increased the tempo. Within a very short time, all three of us climaxed. Not simultaneously, but no-one got left behind or left out.

The king-sized bed easily accommodated the three of us for the night, with Carol in the middle. When I awoke, the ladies were already enjoying each other in a full-on 69, with Carol on top of Barbara. When the process reached its natural climax, Carol rolled off the bed and stood up. She looked at the clock.

"I need to go to the University and sort out stuff ready for classes starting tomorrow. Catch you both later." She wrapped one of the towels around her, and after checking the hallway, was gone.

Barbara cuddled up against me, and started to caress my morning woody. "It's a pity that you only have the small shower cabinet, would have been nice to shower with you this morning."

"I don't know if showering together up in one of the bathrooms would be a good idea, don't know the other residents yet," I said. I got out of bed and used the toilet, and when I came back, Barbara was preparing to use my shower. Some time later, Mum and I, now dressed, went out for breakfast. Later that afternoon, she set off home.

Thursday was the first day of classes. These mainly consisted of meeting the lecturers, tutors and TAs. Carol was one of the Chemistry Lab TAs and was wearing a bright-white starched lab coat that clearly only had underwear under it. Most of the guys swarmed her pretty quick. I held back, and she shot me a smile and then stuck her tongue out.