The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I left the lab, I waited to be last, and then said, "Love the lab coat," as I left. She grinned and responded "Duly noted."

At least from that initial day, there were no assignments set, although we were given a couple of reading lists for chapters in our text books, so after supper, I decided to get a head start on at least one chapter. I had just finished it when there was a knock at my door. When I opened it, there was Carol in her white starched lab coat.

She came in, and stood there in a sort of ta-da pose with her arms out, palms upright. "You said when I stripped for you that you want to undress me. I figured you would appreciate knowing exactly what I wear under my lab coat."

"Indeed," I said. I stood in front of her and undid each of the 6 buttons on the coat, and pulled open the front. Under it, she was wearing a bra that lifted and supported her breasts to their fullest advantage, so to speak. There was a pair of lacey panties, over a suspender belt and stockings. It looked extremely sexy. And inviting.

"So now you know my regular workwear. I am not stopping for sex tonight, have to meet a girlfriend who needs my help - and not in that way, you dirty boy - but I figured you might find it more interesting when we are in the lab knowing exactly what I am wearing underneath. At least, when I am wearing it."

"When you are wearing it?"

"Yes, sometimes I like to go in and just have self-supporting stockings and nothing else under my lab coat. I love the attention it gets me."

"I bet no-one can keep their eyes off you."

"A couple of the profs try to get more than their eyes on me on those days."

"That figures - all in the interests of scientific research, of course."

"Of course." She buttoned her lab coat and left, I went back to my reading. Her starched lab coat wasn't the only thing stiff.

******************************

Friday was much of the same - meeting the new people in my life. Tutors, Lecturers, TAs, and of course, fellow students. Not all of my classes were with the same people, and especially with some of the minor ones. I had elected to take a course on Civics and Current Affairs, as it seemed a good way to understand what was going on in the world of politics and of international diplomacy. That class was only ten of us, of which six were young women.

There was one who I found especially interesting. She had a cute face and long blonde hair, and probably a pleasant figure except it was totally hidden under a thick sweater and heavy skirt that hung below her knees. Her ankles seemed very trim, and so did her neck and wrists, so I surmised she was deliberately making herself as plain as possible.

Why would an almost certainly attractive young woman want to hide herself like that? Was she afraid of people? Extremely shy? Suffering from having been picked on or bullied? I did learn that her name was Jane, she was doing an arts course in literature, and, when she let it escape, she had a great smile. Civics was the only class we shared.

The tutor explained that there would be a number of projects we would do researching events in recent history, by which he meant the last 50 years or less. Events therefore that would not be in regular school history text books. We would be assigned as pairs, and have to research such events, and decide if both shared the same view, and present either our unified view or a reasoned debate on why we were not unified.

He intended the pairs to work together for the year, in the hope that some topics would unite us while others would divide us, and thus cause us to think through our opinions, and maybe recognize our biases. As luck would have it, Jane and I were paired up. That was when I saw her only really broad smile of the class, aimed at me, so I hoped that was a good sign.

Friday evening, Carol came into my room wearing a clean starched lab coat, with a bottle of wine. I opened it for her and we sat down at my dining table. I was lucky enough to have a table and a desk, so it would be easy to keep my work organized if I didn't have to keep clearing it to eat.

She started, "We need to talk about sex."

"I'm listening. Clearly you're the one with something to say."

"Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed our sex this week. You fucking me, and me and your Mum together. Both were great, and I look forward to repeat events on a frequent basis. However, I didn't quite tell the truth about having women in my bed. I frequently do. A couple are regulars, many are casual one-night stands. I'm more lesbian than hetero, to be honest.

However, I do enjoy a good cock now and then, and you have a good cock. Toys and strap-ons are not always the answer. I could even go along with weekends at your Mum's place with the four of us. But I can't and won't be exclusively yours. You may well see other people coming in and out of my room, including one male and one female professor, and many women. If it makes you feel better about yourself, you'll be the only male student I will be indulging myself with."

"I see. So I can pursue other young ladies and you won't be jealous?"

"No. Hey, I may even ask to join the two of you, who knows? But if either of us experiences a dry spell and gets horny, well, that's what friends are for, right? I just don't want you falling for me and being disappointed. Or even, your Mum being disappointed. Okay?"

"So you're suggesting a friends-with-benefits kind of deal? With me, and the rest of my family?"

"That's it, and when I bring wine, that's generally a clue that there are benefits to be had...."

She stood up and extended her arms outwards. I faced her and undid the 6 buttons. I opened that lab coat and pushed it off her shoulders and on to her arms, and she lowered her arms so that it slid off on to the floor. I picked it up and put it over the back of a chair. "Don't want it creased, do we?"

She was dressed as the other evening, with an uplift bra that was doing a great job of uplifting, and lacey panties that could be removed without undoing the suspender belt and stockings. I removed the bra and panties, kissed her nipples, and ran my fingers through her bush, brushing her pussy lips lightly. I left the suspender belt and stockings as they were.

"Oh, you like the old-fashioned lingerie, do you?" she asked.

"I think it is sexy and sensuous. Very feminine."

"Well," she said, "let's see what's under your wrappings tonight." She removed my shirt and unbuckled my jeans and pulled them down. I have always preferred briefs to boxers, personally, and she pulled the front of my briefs down to expose my cock already starting to respond.

"Nice," she said, as she pulled the briefs all the way down kneeling in front of me. Then she got hold of my cock, held it out horizontal in front of her mouth, and proceeded to swallow it, slowly. She put her hands on my bum cheeks and kept working her way along my cock until it was out of sight.

She partially withdrew and then worked on me with her lips and tongue. I could feel my legs starting to shake.

"Please," I said, "take me to bed before I fall down."

"Is it possible for a man to fall down and break his cock?" she asked.

"I don't know, and I don't really want now to be when I find out."

She giggled, turned me so my back was to the bed, and marched me back to it, then pushed me down on it. I shuffled up the bed so I was completely on it. She straddled me, held my cock upright and lowered herself down on it. She rode me as I fingered her pussy and we both experienced a good climax. She got off me and the bed, refilled our glasses and came back.

"What would you think if I marched in here some evening with another girl in tow?"

"I would need to know what was expected. To join in, or just to watch?"

"Which would you prefer?"

"Normally, to join in, but if what you wanted was the tension of being watched, if it was your way of seducing the other woman, then, fine I would watch. And strip off, if ordered to."

"Ordered to? Do you like being dominated?"

"To a point. Particularly if it makes sure people get what they want."

"Did you record Jeopardy!?'

"Yes."

"Let's watch it. Have you watched it already?"

"No."

"Good, then you don't have advanced knowledge of the answers."

We watched Jeopardy!, finished the wine and went to sleep. After making love upon waking, she slipped on her lab coat and left. I got up, showered in my little cabinet and got dressed, having decided I was going to go out for breakfast. The advantage of two year's construction work was that I was not a penniless student.

******************************

As I left my room and was locking the door, I heard someone coming down the stairs. I looked up and got a surprise. It was Jane. Obviously her student uniform of baggy clothes was her regular outfit as well!

"Hi. This is a surprise! I was just going out for breakfast. I didn't know you lived in here." Then I suddenly realized that was a presumption. She could have been an overnight visitor....

" I only moved in on Wednesday, so we haven't had time to meet, yet. I take it this is your room?"

"Yes. Well, it will make working together easier, won't it? Tell you what, why don't you join me for breakfast?"

"I already had some cornflakes..."

"Look, my treat, even if you only have coffee."

She paused, looked at me closely. "Are you sure?"

"Well, we have been paired up, so getting to know each other a bit can only help. And I can afford to buy you a coffee, no problem."

She smiled. "Okay." and I said, "Great - you have a very nice smile, by the way."

Down the street was a little family-run restaurant, a working-class place that did honest meals for a fair price. Mum and I had used it during the summer, so we went there, and Mama, who ran the place, gave us a nice smile and a corner table. I ordered a full breakfast. Jane agreed to toast and marmalade. The coffee was hot and strong. It was the sort of place construction workers love.

As we ate, we talked. Jane was coming up 22, came from a family with several brothers. I never did quite work out how many, as it got complicated with mention of cousins and sisters as well. She had never lived on her own before, growing up on a farm with her big family. She was clearly shy. I would ask a question and there would be a pause. I soon realized she was leaving a pause in the hope I would just start talking again.

So after each question, I just shut up and waited. Initially, they were quite long pauses, but as she introduced herself, she gained the confidence that I really wanted to know about her, and the gaps decreased. We talked about growing up, our families, our hobbies. Nothing earth shattering but it was breaking the ice.

Across the road was a movie-house that showed old movies. Currently it had the original version of West Side story. I asked her if she knew Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, and she, of course, did, being an English Lit student.

"Did you know that West Side Story is actually a lift-off of Romeo and Juliet?" I asked her.

"Is it? I've never seen it. My family didn't go to the movies. Too expensive with all us kids."

"Well, I've told you how I've worked for two years so have some savings. Would you like to see the movie? There's an afternoon matinee. and I can treat you."

"Are you sure? We've only just met."

"But you know where I live, so if I am not a gentleman, you can tell the police where to find me."

At that she actually laughed, and we agreed to go that afternoon, so after we finished breakfast, we both set off on our errands, arranging to meet by the house front door at 1:45.

I did my shopping, freshened up and put smarter clothes on, and waited in the hallway for Jane. She was a couple of minutes late, for which she apologized. She had her usual uniform on - baggy and figure-hiding as usual. It was impossible to really know what sort of figure she had.

We went to the cinema and sat a fair way back from the screen. It wasn't very full and so we had a clear view of the screen. We shared a bucket of pop corn even though it's not my favorite. She watched intently through the movie. She looked lovingly at Tony as he sang 'Maria', but when the big fight started and Tony got stabbed, she suddenly grabbed my hand. I gently laid my hand on top of hers and left it there.

At the end of the movie, she suddenly realized we were still holding hands, and went to pull away. I smiled and said "Leave it, please, I like us holding hands." She smiled, and we walked out holding hands.

We got back to the house and I unlocked the door. Outside of my door, she said "Thank you for the movie," and went to go upstairs.

"I have some wine if you'd like a glass? Want to come in for a while?"

She thought about it for a while and then said "Okay" in a way that suggested she was a little uncomfortable with it. We went in and I poured two glasses of red wine.

We talked for a while about nothing in particular. It was almost a sparring match, me trying to find out about her, and her wanting to remain 'unknown'.

"It's warm in here," she said after a while, "so I should go."

"Why, just take your sweater off."

"I can't."

"Why? Are you naked under it or something."

"Kind of, just a bra."

"Well, I can lend you a T-shirt and you can go into the bathroom to put it on. I have even got some clean sweatpants you could slip into in place of that long skirt. They're a tie waist so you should be able to wear them."

"I couldn't."

"Please, just for me." I went to my chest of drawers and got out a pair of grey sweats and a plain white T-shirt and held them out towards her. She hesitated and then took them and went into the bathroom. While she was gone I refreshed the glasses.

When she came out I nearly let out a wolf-whistle. This shy, retiring wall-flower had one really nice figure. Breasts that curved nicely, a trim waist and shapely hips. She was almost as tall as me. I managed to avoid looking a complete idiot by staring, but only just.

Instead, I said as casually as I could, "Well, those clothes look better on you than on me."

She smiled again. Her smile was beguiling; slightly shy, and she sort of downcast her eyes a bit in modesty, but an attractive smile nevertheless. "Thank you."

"You're more than welcome. You should dress in my clothes more often. You're very attractive."

I was expecting a demure smile. What I got was completely unexpected. She burst into tears and ran back into the bathroom. I noticed she didn't lock the door, so I just waited quietly. After about ten minutes, things in there quietened down, and so I opened the bathroom door slightly and called in "It's okay. Just come out and let's talk."

She did come out, still dressed in my clothes. She sat down at the table, and hung her head. Quietly, she said "I'm sorry."

"No need to apologize. If it was something I said, I apologize to you, unreservedly."

Then her story came out, almost flooded out. Her large family had thrown a party for her 19th birthday, on the family farm, and there was much drinking. She had had her first beer, but didn't like it much.

Among her presents she got a tight fitting sleeveless sweater and a pair of skinny jeans, which she immediately dashed up to her room and put on. She came back out to a chorus of wolf-whistles and hollering.

Later, one of her cousins who was about 25 and a bit drunk dragged her behind a barn on the family farm, and pulled her clothes off her and raped her. Then he threatened her as to what would happen if she said a word. She had never worn those clothes since.

"Ever since then I have kind of avoided young men, and dressed so as not to be attractive to them. You seemed different, older somehow - in a nice way. More mature, not as hormone driven."

"Thank you. Actually, I have pretty active hormones and enjoy sex, but I was brought up to always seek consent and treat my dates properly. I promise I will never abuse any friendship with which you entrust me. And actually, I am a few months younger than you."

She smiled, and I stepped in front of where she was sitting. I held out both my hands and when she took them, I guided her into standing up and gave her a hug, a gentle hug, just a hug. I felt her body stiffen and then gradually relax over a period of time. Quite a long time. I let her sit down again.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she asked.

"I have people I see, but not a regular exclusive girlfriend, no."

"Oh."

"Are you applying for the position?"

She laughed. "I might when I get to know you. I should go but I'll bring your clothes back later."

"If you insist, no rush." I said.

She picked up her sweater and skirt and walked to the door, which I opened for her. "I enjoyed this afternoon," she said, "sorry about the emotions..."

I wanted to take her in my arms and kiss her, but decided against it. Instead I said "It was my pleasure, except for the emotions, for which you do not need to apologize. Come and see me any time, and if there is an old film on down the road you'd like to see, let me know."

She smiled and left, and I closed the door wondering what would happen next. Here I was at the end of my first week at Uni with two new ladies in my life. One was essentially a commitment-free nymphomaniac, much older than me, and the other an attractive but very shy and confused virgin - if you think of sex that was her choice and not forced - who was just a bit older than I.

I made supper and watched some current affairs program, and sipped my way to the bottom of the bottle Jane and I had started. No problem, as Mum and I had stocked up my wine cupboard. I was relaxed and dozing a bit when I heard a gentle knocking at the door.

To be honest, my first thought was "Oh no, Carol, not now." I went to the door and opened it slightly. It was Jane.

"May I come in?"

"Of course," and I stepped back to open the door wide. She was holding my clothes that she had worn. "I brought them back, unless you'd like me to launder them first."

"No rush, and no problem. I drive washing machines quite competently."

"Actually, that was kind of an excuse. I used them as an excuse to come see you again."

"No need for you to make excuses for that," I said. "As your friend and project partner, I will always be happy to see you for no reason at all."

She put the clothes down on a dining chair. She was not wearing her uniform. Instead she was wearing a smart plain white long-sleeved blouse - not tight but not loose - and a skirt - much lighter weight - that was above her knees.

"Now that's much better," I said, "you look like the attractive young lady you are that you've been hiding away."

She stood right in front of me. "Please, will you kiss me?"

How could I refuse or resist such a request. I put my arms around her, and we kissed, quite gently. We both had pursed our lips but otherwise had our mouths closed. After a while kissing her, I broke off and then kissed her again. This time I opened my mouth a little and ran my tongue around her lips. Suddenly I felt her tongue touch mine, and then it invaded my mouth. Her kiss got hungry, wanting, demanding and I responded accordingly.

I invited her to sit down in the arm chair and sat myself down on the two-seater sofa, giving her plenty of space.

"That was very nice," I said.

"May I ask you some very personal questions? I'm sorry, but they will be very personal, but I want to know if you are the person to help me."

"Well, I'm not a psychiatrist, just a young man with a bit of sexual experience, but go ahead. I'll answer as best I can."

"The girls you see? Are any at the university?"

"One is but not a student."

"Do you have people back home you have sex with?"

"I do, but they are not girl friends. They're are very dear to me but they are not girls I am dating."