The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
Continuation from Chapter 2 as Mark enjoys university.
9.6k words
4.69
18.6k
31

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a wonderfully educational summer of sex with my neighbor and my mother, who turned out to be my neighbor's girlfriend, I set off for university. I had definitely matured under the sexual tutelage of the two mature ladies, even if one was my mother, including developing an appreciation for all-lady sex and the pleasures it gave those participating

I am a 21 year-old just started at university, by the name of Mark Johnson. I finished grammar school at just 17 with A levels and a scholarship and a university acceptance, but felt too young and immature to go that September. My birthday is in August so I would have been just 18, and I just didn't feel I was ready to leave home. Instead I did a third year in the Sixth form, which took me to approaching my 19th birthday. A 6-3 year means you cover much of your first year university syllabus but in the school methods you are used to with teachers you are used to. It's supposed to give you a flying start at university and time to adapt to the change in teaching methods from classroom to lecture room. After that, I worked for two years as a building site laborer which developed a good tan and muscles. So now, it's early October, and I am in my first year at university, and have already got myself involved with a slightly older than me girl called Jane, and a bi-sexual nympho named Carol, a few years older. Jane and I spent a weekend with my Mum and her girlfriend Julie.

Back at University, this was Jane's 'lady week' so I saw her in class and part of one evening as we worked on a project, but no romantic activity. I was thinking I was getting more and more romantically inclined toward her, but she made her attitude plain.

To her, I was the only guy she had sex with at the moment, as no-one else had demonstrated the right, but she was not prepared to be exclusive, nor was she prepared to rule out having a girl-friend.

Thursday night I got a mysterious text from Mum. "Can you come home alone after classes tomorrow for the weekend?" No please or thank you. No explanation of the cause of the drama. So on Friday, I drove Jane back to the house as I stopped in to pick up some clothes. She kissed me good-bye in a nice but not passionate way, and I was on my way home. "Give my love to your Mum", she said.

I got home and Mum had a plate of spaghetti Bolognese ready. As I ate she filled me in. Julie's daughter, who I thought was about 26 was actually 30, and had just found out her husband of 5 years, and longer than that as her partner, had come out as gay and as a cross-dresser, and was considering transitioning to a woman. This weekend she was leaving the marital home and moving back in with Julie, and I was wanted to drive a white panel van, and help load it of course, to help move the stuff.

So as a result, we were up early Saturday and off to Donna's place, about two hours away. It took a couple of hours or so to pack the van, another two hours to drive back, and around an hour to unload, as she was not yet bothering to unpack anything but clothes. Julie's house was four-bedroomed, so clothes went in Donna's old room, the rest, still packed, into the other two.

On the way back, Donna rode with me. This was because, according to Donna, Julie had suddenly become super maternal and protective and was treating her like a little girl of 14 instead of a woman of 30. I had never really got to know Donna, as I was only 12 when she went off to university and she had never, prior to now, returned home to live.

Another reason for travelling with me was "When we are unloaded, will you invite me out to dinner, please? I need to just get away from Julie for a while. Don't worry, I'll pay." I said yes, while also being surprised she called her Mum by her first name, given when I call my Mum, Barbara...

So as we finished unloading the van, I asked Donna out and she feigned surprise and said "That would be nice. Say in a couple of hours, after we've relaxed and showered?" Julie didn't look happy, but begrudgingly agreed. So around 7:30 Donna and I set off in my car. When I asked where she wanted to go, she said "Anywhere not around here."

Cleaned up, so to speak, Donna was quite attractive. She was almost as tall as I with great legs, judging by the lines of her black dress pants. Her blouse, also black, followed the obvious curves in her body. She was, as my Dad used to say "Pleasantly upholstered." She certainly wasn't fat, but her bust and hips curved very nicely, as did her ass. Her hair was darkish blond, held back and off her ears by an Alice band.

I drove for a while along the road that would eventually take us to London if we stayed on it that long. After a while, there was a country hotel that advertised a restaurant and we decided that would do as we were now both feeling hungry.

We sat in the lounge to look at the menu. In the end, we chose exactly the same: French onion soup, a nice slice of prime rib, medium rare, with garlic mashed potatoes and assorted vegetables, and a bottle of Australian Shiraz.

Over dinner she filled me in. She had been with Gregory - Greg - since university, her first real boyfriend but not, said with some mysterious overtones, her first lover. They had married, but he didn't want kids. He had started travelling a lot for work, or so he said. After a while she noticed some of her lingerie going missing and then reappearing some time later. When she finally challenged him on his travelling it had all come out.

He was gay, and using her lingerie to cross-dress for other men. He was wanting to transition to being a woman. He knew Donna had been bi-sexual when they were at university and he hoped they could become a same-sex female couple. Donna apparently used words I was more accustomed to in my construction-site days to let him know what she thought of that idea. Hence, the move this week-end.

The bottle ran out, but the restaurant did the same wine by the glass, so Donna ordered a glass for herself, and asked if I wanted one. I declined as I was driving, and she surprised me by asking if we could stay the night here. Her excuse? "I need the pants fucked off me!"

I replied that if that was the reason we were staying the night, it was an even better reason for declining the extra wine. She laughed.

"When I came home for the odd weekend for university, your parents always came round for an evening."

"I know that Dad often joined Mum in a threesome with your Mum."

"You do, do you? Did you know that sometimes when you had a sleepover at friends, they would spend the night at our house. Sometimes, your Dad slept with Julie, and I slept with your Mum."

"Really? The more I find out about my parents the more it surprises me how little I know about their life beyond being my parents..."

"Your Mum was my first bi-sex lover. She was fantastic, probably still is."

I grinned. "I find her an incredible lover, but then so is your Mum."

"Oh, I know, we've made love loads of times. And I know all about last summer. Even seen some of the pics. But did you know, I gave up my virginity to your Dad?"

It was perhaps as well I didn't have any wine, because if I had had some in my mouth it would have sprayed all over the table.

"You what?" I stammered.

"Yes," said Donna, with a look on her face that implied she was reliving the experience, and it was clearly a pleasurable memory. "Julie wanted my first time to be with a gentleman who was a gentle man and would treat me with kindness and respect, and patience. Your Dad was a wonderfully considerate lover. We made love on several occasions. He was much more a man than Greg, for reasons that are now a lot more apparent."

She called the maître d' over and inquired if they had a room, and when he said yes, she gave him a credit card, asked him to check us in and put everything on the room bill. Twenty minutes later, we were upstairs in a very romantic room.

As we had no bags, the hotel had thoughtfully provided travel versions of toothbrushes and a razor.

She walked into the room, and I followed, closing the door behind me. Donna stood at the foot of the bed and started to undo her blouse. "Let's not waste time," she said, "undressing ourselves is much quicker. If you really enjoy stripping off your lovers, you can undress me next time."

"So you're already planning a next time?"

"I am if you live up to your advance billing. Julie quite enjoys you fucking her. You're a no-nonsense honest fuck, according to her. She says your girl friend is pretty cute too."

"That's a long story," I said, "I'm her first lover, after she had an horrendous experience, but whether or not we will ever be an exclusive couple, I don't know. She claims she is still trying to find out what sort of woman she is."

"Well, I sorted myself out on that ages ago. I am bi-sexual. I like soft, cuddly, slightly submissive women, and quiet, self-confident men."

By this time, we both were naked, our clothes in heaps on the floor. My cock was already reporting for duty, and so I stepped forward into Donna's embrace. She thrust her hips forward to trap my cock between us, between our bellies, and we kissed, hungrily. I could feel her full breasts against my chest, which is only lightly hairy, given my age. Her nipples were hard lumps trapped between us.

After a few minutes of twisting and hugging, Donna stepped back and threw herself backwards on to the bed, opened her legs, revealing a small landing strip and no hair around her pussy. She pulled off the Alice band, showing her hair was actually almost shoulder length. She was almost make-up free - just a touch of lipstick - but with her clear skin and nicely defined features, she looked gorgeous, laying naked, splayed, on the bed.

"Come get me lover," was all she said. I crawled on to the bed between her legs and started licking up her right leg, and the inside of her right thigh. Just when I could have licked her pussy, I detoured and worked my way across her belly, north of the landing strip, and down to the inside of her left thigh. When I got to her knee, she lifted her head and shoulders up using her elbows,

"You little teasing bastard" was all she said. I laughed and blew gently on her pussy without touching it. Her right hand reached down and pressed my face into her pussy and my tongue found her lips. I followed them up to her clit, and using my thumbs to pry apart her outer lips, I sucked her clit into my mouth and bit on it.

Her clit was actually quite large and there was plenty of it for my tongue to tease, and she started to groan. That was when I used two fingers on my right hand to start to burrow my way between her inner lips and into her vagina. Her thighs squeezed my head tightly and her hips started bouncing.

I could tell she was getting near to a climax, so I pulled her thighs apart and thrust my body up the bed using my knees to launch. It was quite a lucky shot, as, with a wriggle, I got the tip of my penis in between the already damp lips of her vagina without using my hands. Taking my weight on my elbows, I thrust my hips forward, and entered directly into her vagina in one push. Before long, I was buried deep into her, our pubic bones pressing against each other.

Rocking on my elbows, my pull-backs left only the head of my cock inside her. My forward thrusts crushed my pubic hair against her. The tempo increased, we started sweating. Our mouths were mashed together, our tongues dueling in each other's saliva.

It would have taken timing devices used for Olympic swimming to determine who came first and who came second. I could feel my body pumping into her, and feel and hear her vagina getting flooded by the combined volume of our juices.

As our bodies stopped surging, we kissed softly, our bodies still and just our lips moving slightly. Then I rolled off her, and as I did so, both of our cell phones rang. I have a special ring for Mum, so I knew she was calling me. Donna's phone went to voice mail, and I heard Julie's voice say "We wondered what you two were up to, but I guess now we know. If you're going to do it all night, Donna, as you usually do, call me at a civilized time in the morning."

Donna laughed. "That's Julie, thinks I am a nymphomaniac 'cause I like long love-making sessions. However, finding your husband wants to be a woman and have lesbian sex with you soon kills your energy for all-nighters."

I grabbed my phone and texted Mum to say, "In bed, but not in hospital. See you for a late breakfast."

Her reply came back quickly "Should I serve you lettuce?" "Lettuce?" asked Donna.

I laughed. "Also known as rabbit food!".

"Oh," she said, as she started to kiss down my belly. When she reached my manhood, she licked it clean so effectively it went and covered itself with juices all over again, and she had to repeat the cleaning process. After that, the effort of the move caught up with both of us, and in each other's arms, we fell asleep.

Not for the first time, I lay contemplating how complicated life could get.

********************************************

I awoke to find my erect cock in Donna's mouth. She raised her face, one hand holding my cock and said, "Nice to find a morning woody" and returned to the job in hand, so to speak. After a little while, she raise up on her knees, held my cock up and lowered herself on it and sank all the way down.

Then playing with her own breasts and nipples, she rocked up and down on her knees. She didn't rush, and was prepared to tease her own clit until my hand appeared on the scene, willing to take over. After we both came, she leaned right down so she could drag her nipples all over my face, and I responded by licking and nibbling at them.

Eventually, we got dressed, had a continental breakfast and set off back to Mum's. On the way, I asked Julie what she was going to do for work now she had moved. "Oh, the same thing," she replied. "I work from home most of the time, consulting with Universities on student registration, marking, reporting, grant applications, that sort of thing. In fact, I am due at your University in a couple of weeks to talk about doing some work for them." She grinned.

That thought through my head again, about how complicated life could get.

I spent time with Mum before heading back to the house. I had just let myself in and was looking at the mail and message table in the hall to see if there was anything for me, when Jane came out of Carol's room. Neither saw me, but I didn't miss seeing Jane kiss Carol and thank her for a nice time.

I stepped forward towards my door, and that was when Jane saw me. She smiled, and as I opened my door, she invited herself in to my room. "Have a nice weekend?" she asked.

"Turned out I was invited home as labor, to help Julie's daughter Donna move from her house to Julie's, as she's leaving her husband, who turned out to want to transition to being a woman."

"Oh, my God, really?"

"Yes, I don't think Julie is thrilled about having her daughter back, but they'll sort it out. How are you?"

She came and stood very close, in front of me, and smiled and said "I'm fine. Did you miss me?"

And then she really shocked me by starting to undress, which did not take long as she had no underwear on. A sweater, a skirt and that was it. Then she started to undress me.

When she had me naked, she ordered me to lay on the bed, and I obliged. She lay on her side facing me. "We need to talk."

"I'm listening."

"I really like you. I like your good manners, the respect you showed for me at the beginning, the gentleness and concern with which you make love to me, you're absolutely the best man I know and the only one I have had sex with. But I am concerned you are falling in love with me.

I need to complete my education, and you yours, before we can deal with the effects of being truly in love. Until then, to defend myself emotionally, I need to avoid getting too involved with you. I am sure that, while not every man is as good and honest as you, a few are, somewhere. I need time to find one or two, and see if having found them I still prefer you.

I have applied to go on a special course, in Paris, which means I will be leaving university until next September. I free you to date whoever you like in the meantime, and I will consider doing the same. Next September, we can meet up again and see what happens.

In the meantime, please make love to me like only you can. Having sex with Carol was interesting, but she's actually quite dominating, and she doesn't have this glorious penis you have, so please, take me."

Before I could make any response to all that Jane had said, she smothered my face with hers, and straddled my hips and rubbed her pussy along my cock, and the inevitable happened. I got hard, she got wet, and my cock slid into her easily. It felt like it was going home. We rode to a climax, Jane on top and then she rolled off me.

We lay naked and talked, for ages. About the course in Paris, about her knowledge of French, about everything but us.

In the end, I had to say something. "I will admit, I was feeling that I was falling in love with you. That worried me on two counts, one being the fact that I was your first boyfriend and first lover. Were you so relieved to find someone 'nice' that you would stop looking? Is it a reaction thing to what happened to you? with your cousin?

The other being that you were my first girlfriend. Apart from last summer with Julie and Mum, I was just as inexperienced, so was I rushing it? However, not seeing each other for so long was not what I wanted, but I recognize the benefits of it, for your education and our future relationship. But I will miss you."

"Good" was her reply. She got off the bed and got dressed. She left with a "See you in class tomorrow."

********************************************

So the following Friday was Jane's last night in the house. We spent it together, although Carol hinted strongly at wanting to make it a threesome. That didn't happen.

On the Saturday morning, I drove Jane and her luggage to get the train to King's Cross. From there, she would cross the road to St. Pancras and take the EuroStar to Paris.

I felt lost. While not wanting to be in love and in an exclusive relationship, I already missed Jane. That old saying about if you fall off a horse, you have to get straight back on before you lose your nerve had some kind of resonance and I decided to go home.

It was dark when, after running some errands, I got home; we were in late October, after all. I let myself in quietly, and heard the tv in the living room. I walked through. There was Mum - Barbara - sitting naked on the couch, with Donna laid along the couch on her back, her head on Barbara's lap. Barbara was gently playing with Donna's nipples as they watched a lesbian movie. I decided not to disturb them.

I went across to Julie's and knocked on the back door. She came to the door wearing just a robe. When she saw me she smiled, and let the robe front fall open. "Were you looking for something in particular?" she asked.

"Initially, just to talk."

"I see."

She guided me through to the living room, went to the kitchen, and came back with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Do you want me naked?" she asked. I shook my head. I told her all about Jane going to Paris. Julie listened without saying a word, which was exactly what I needed. I got to the part about feeling lost and lonely watching the train pull out. Jane was waving and smiling, I was just waving.

"So you came home to mummy and found her making love to Donna, didn't want to disturb them, and came here?"

"Hole in one!"

"Well, if that's what you want, that can soon be arranged."

I smiled. "When you were seducing me, the big benefit for me was I knew nothing about sex, and you knew everything, and all I had to do was do what I was told. With Jane, I learned to be the leading man. To control, direct, please, and I loved that I could do that, thanks to you. And I found myself falling in love with her, when part of me knew she wasn't ready for that and part of me knew I wasn't either."