The MILF Next Door and Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie stood up and picked up the bottle and the glasses. "Come on," she said and we went up to her bedroom.

"Strip off, now!" and I did.

She lay me on the bed naked and handcuffed me, as before, to the headboard, using the cuffs that were long enough to allow me to be rolled over. Then she got out an expandable pole with cuffs on each end, and before I knew it the cuffs were around my ankles and the bar was locked holding my feet about three feet apart. Then she tied the bar to the bottom of the bed, to the footboard. I was trapped on the bed spread-eagled.

She opened her night table and took out a whip with long soft strips of leather, and dragged it sensuously over my body. I was immobile and had to lay and take it.. She dragged it around my body, all over, creating erotic responses that were not quite tickling, but were very pleasurable. Then suddenly she lashed my genitals with the whip, just once. It hurt but in an erotic way.

"You are my prisoner for tonight"

"What if I need the bathroom?"

"Then you will pee in the bed pan I have. For tonight, you're mine. Your Mum won't even know you are here until she sees your car in the morning. Her and Donna used to be quite an item and I think they are enjoying meeting up again. At least it's helping Donna clean that husband of hers out of her system."

Julie straddled me. She leaned right forward and started to drag her breasts over my face. I know her bra size is 36EE and her nipples were teasing me as her full breasts swung across my face. I tried to catch her nipples in my mouth as they as they swung around but she was good at shrugging a shoulder and snatching them away.

She laughed at me as she taunted me, for ages. "The adult version of hungry, hungry hippos," she said. Then she turned around and pushed her pussy towards my mouth, placing her clit right where I could lick it. As I did, she started to suck on my cock. I was hard in no time and we had a mutual climax.

I needed the bathroom after that, and found she wasn't joking about the bedpan. She guided my cock into it and I urinated, and she climbed off the bed to empty it. Coming back to bed, she lay between my spread legs and started to run the whip over my belly and genitals. "I never did really torture you before, did I?"

"No," I said. "I'm not sure if that is really my scene."

"But you do like a dominant woman, don't you? Like me, or Barbara?"

"Yes."

"Has Jane become dominant?"

"Not yet, but she has gained enough confidence to ask for what she wants, or just plain take it."

"You see, that was Donna's problem. She wanted to be dominant, and was with women, but Greg thought she wanted to be dominant with a man, and convinced her for a time that that was what she wanted. She learned that wasn't what she wanted from a male lover, but it was what he wanted, and then he realized not only was he gay, but he could easily become transgender. He thought that would make him the subservient female she wanted but all it did was turn her off him, because she knew him as a man, and as a husband, and not as a lesbian lover.

Your Mum likes to be subservient to a point. She likes to please, but even she can get a bit more dominant when she feels like it, like she did when she visited you and met Carol. She even had Carol over here one weekend and we both played with her. We even shackled Carol to the bed. She was used to being dominant and took a while to get used to us dominating her."

That was news to me, although I knew exactly which weekend that was. The weekend Jane and I went together to the movies.

Julie continued. "Donna enjoyed the night she had with you. She said you are quietly confident in your manhood, which is what she needs."

"That's because of your good training and then Barbara."

"Yes, it is. Donna is going to expect some return engagements on the sex front with you. She also likes to go to sex parties. Ever been to one?"

"You know the answer to that,"

"True. I went with her to one once. It was quite fun, but of course the younger ones like Donna get the best guys."

I was beginning to feel tired. The previous night had been my last with Jane, for the time being anyway, so not much sleep, plus I had been up early and, all in all, I was whacked.

Julie realized I was falling asleep and unshackled my arms and legs. There was still wine in the bottle, and I drained my glass but didn't pour any more. We curled up like a couple of spoons, me behind her, one of her tits in my hand, and my cock right up against her ass. I was asleep in no time.

I awoke to feeling someone behind me reach around and cup my genitals. I recognized the perfume. It was Barbara, my mum.

"Why didn't you let me know you were home?" she asked.

"You were on the couch with Donna and I didn't want to disturb you."

"Well, that was nice of you but you could have joined in."

"I had my reasons." It was then that I realized Donna was also in the bed, laying facing her Mum and hugging her. I turned over to face Barbara and kissed her. Her hand stroked me to an erection, and she rolled on her back so I could enter her. It was a gentle session of love making and we took our time reaching a climax, with Donna watching us as we did, while playing with Julie's breasts.

That evening, I went back to the University. The house seemed different with Jane gone. As a result, I went home each of the next few week-ends. They turned out to be mini-orgies. Each week-end, I slept with one of the three ladies after an evening of foursome playing. When I slept with Julie, she was always the dominant one, shackling or in some way restraining me. With Barbara and Donna, I was always in the lead, and was getting much more self-control in terms of how long I could hold back my climax, and how much pleasure and stimulation I could give my partner as I did.

I got a letter from Jane. She was enjoying the course, her French was improving, and she had found a small flat she was sharing with another girl who had become a girlfriend as well as a girl friend. No mention of any boys.

I wrote back to say that as she was not around, I had been going home every weekend, and I missed her. I didn't mention the activities I indulged in at home but I am sure she knew what would be happening.

With Jane gone, Carol decided that I would need some cheering up from time to time, and would frequently knock on my door, bottle in hand, which was her signal that she was horny and needy.

One evening, a Tuesday, she knocked on the door and I let her in, but there was no bottle. I offered her some of my own wine, and she accepted, but made it plain she just wanted to talk.

"Do you know I spent a week-end with your Mum and Julie?" she asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Julie told me."

"I see. They're quite the couple, aren't they?"

"Yes. I love them both, in different ways."

"I have been speaking to your Mum and she told me about Donna."

"I see."

"Apparently, Donna is going to be spending some time here, at the university, doing some consulting work on paper marking, tracking plagiarism, and that kind of thing. Some sophisticated software package she is some kind of expert on. She will be staying at the Red Lion, and Barbara thought she and I might meet."

"I see."

"Have you had her?"

"If you mean, have I slept with her, then the answer is yes. Once in a hotel, just the two of us, and at week-ends with her, Julie and Barbara."

"I wondered what was drawing you into going home so often. I figured it couldn't just be Jane leaving."

"Well, now you know. Jane and other reasons."

"So if she were here, would I enjoy her? Donna?"

"Do you mean, would Donna be interested in a threesome?"

"That, or just Donna and I. I figure you would want some Donna-you time, but how about Donna-me time or Donna-us time?"

"I think all combinations could be on the cards. Julie thinks Donna is a nymphomaniac but that it is good for her to get Gary out of her system."

"Oh, you mean the guy who turned queer and TG? Poor girl."

"Oh, I don't think poor girl is quite appropriate, she is planning to buy him out of the house."

"Well, apparently she will be in town here from Sunday night, so I was hoping you might invite her for a drink on Monday, and introduce her to me. Maybe?"

"Maybe. She's about 5 years younger than you so she may well want to get in your pants. Although Julie says her preference in women is for them to be submissive, which you are not. However, I can imagine you in your suspender belt and nylons may well be right up her alley."

"Well, as Jane might be saying these days, she can allez-oops up my alley any time."

I laughed. "I didn't know you spoke French."

"Lots about me you don't know, young man," she said, smiling. She finished her wine, kissed me on the cheek, and left. As she went, she said, "See what you can do about Monday, I should be back in circulation by then!"

So I had exactly 5 days to try and set up a threesome with Donna.

********************************************

It was made easier when, on Wednesday, just as I was finishing my homework for the night, Donna called, asking if I was going home that weekend, so she could hitch a ride back with me on Sunday. So I said that I could and arranged to go home Friday evening.

On the Friday, I made supper for myself in my room, and then drove home, so it was quite late when I got there. Mum was in bed, naked, with candles burning, so I stripped off and joined her. She was in the mood for some quiet, loving, gentle sex, which suited me.

Afterwards, as we lay together relaxed, she asked if I had heard from Jane. I said I had, that she was sharing a room with another girl and they were now friends with benefits. "Oh, that's nice" was all she said.

As we continued to lay there quietly, she softly said "You miss her, don't you?"

I nearly cried as I said "Yes." I told her all the details about meeting her and bringing her out of her lonely shell. She said, very sagely "Everything you did was right and proper. You treated her as you would wish to be treated. More importantly, you treated her better than anyone else ever had. However, she is right about both of you needing to grow and to complete your education. There's an old saying about if you love a caged bird, let it go. And if it loves you, it will come back. Something like that. So continue to be you, and who knows."

All very true, but it didn't fill the hole deep inside me. Until, after a while she said "You should make sure to complete your education as best you can, just in case she does come back. You want her to want what she finds, if she finds what she wants is you. But between then and now, life goes on."

Julie and Donna were doing something Saturday evening, so Mum and I went out for supper, which was nice. We had reached a point in our relationship where there were really two relationships. The one between Mother and Son, and the one between Barbara and Mark almost as if there were two completely different couples. It was nice being mother and son, and that night, I slept in my own room and dreamt of Jane....

Sunday evening, I drove Donna back with me. I asked her if Mum or Julie had said anything about Carol. She said she knew about Carol and Mum meeting, and Carol coming over for an all-girls weekend, and that Carol and I had a with-benefits relationship, but that Carol figured herself to be primarily lesbian.

"Okay. So, just so you know, Carol knows you're going to be in town at the Red Lion, and she wants to meet you, through me. She wants either a threesome, or time on her own with you. You once told me you prefer slightly submissive women, except Carol definitely isn't. She's also a bit older than you. So, just warning you."

"Is she good in bed?"

"Yeah, suppose so. Most times, with me, she walks in with a bottle of wine, pulls her clothes off and demands that I fuck her. Sometimes there's actually some foreplay - me undressing her slowly, what have you, but other times, she walks in and is laying naked on the bed in less than a minute. Oh, but she does like to wear suspenders and nylons, even to work. Just occasionally. she flashes them to us students, but no-one at Uni knows I have bedded her.

She has a bushy pussy (Donna grinned at that phrase) so sometimes when she is laying there knickerless, braless and with just her suspenders and nylons, it reminds me of some of those 1920 porno pictures."

"Do you like making love to her?" Donna asked.

"We don't make love, we have sex. I made love to Jane, I kind of make love to my Mum. With Carol and Julie, it's sex."

"And with me?"

"When we are playing with Mum and Julie, it's sex. But that first time, in the hotel, it felt more affectionate, more love than sex, even if I didn't get to enjoy undressing you. I do feel, when the person has an emotional connection with you, the unwrapping is a big part of the process."

"Do you want to unwrap me tonight?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

So when she checked in at the Red Lion, I helped carry her bags up to her room, and she locked the door behind me. We had also made a point of stopping by my place, so I had tomorrow's books in the car, and tomorrow's clothes on a chair in Donna's room. We kicked off our shoes.

We stood in the middle of the room, and I put my arms around her waist, and pulled her towards me. I noticed she had applied a small amount of make-up, which she didn't often wear, but which was discretely highlighting just how attractive she was. Or maybe it was the result simply of being happy and free of her ex.

The kiss was initially gentle, but as the pressure of it increased, so did the embrace, until I was bending her belly forward into me, and tilting her spine back a bit. I started to slowly walk her backwards to the bed. When her legs touched it, she sat down, and I scooped her legs up on to the bed, on top of the covers.

She was wearing a T-shirt and jeans, so I pulled up the hem of the shirt and started to kiss her belly. Kneeling astride her, I pulled her into a sitting position and pulled the shirt off, unhooked her bra and removed that too. Then I laid her down again and started to kiss and suck on her nipples, moving from one to the other. I could see from the smile on face on the occasions I looked up that she enjoyed that.

I knelt up, removed my shirt, and laid down where I could kiss her face, and feel her nipples hard against my skin. Her finger tips were softly caressing my back. It felt really good. After a few minutes of kissing, I adjusted my position so I was not lying directly on top of her. I found the button on the waist band of her jeans and undid it. The zipper gave me no problem, and soon my hand was inside her panties and rubbing her landing strip.

I knew from seeing her in them all day that the jeans fitted snuggly, so I separated from her, got off the bed, and pulled the legs of the jeans downwards to remove them. She lifted her bum and they came off easier than I had thought. I pulled the panties off while I was at it, as well as her socks.

I was out of my jeans and briefs, as well as socks, in seconds, and got back on the bed, straddled her between my knees, and then slowly lowered myself, weight on elbows and knees, so that I was completely covering her body with mine. My cock was right on her landing strip, my balls in the valley between her thighs, which I was trapping together with my knees.

I kissed her nose and she smiled. I kissed and sucked on her left ear, then licked her neck, and finally, we tongue-kissed properly. I felt her nails dig into my back, and at that point I used my right foot to move her legs apart.

My cock was really hard; really ready. As her thighs widened, I slid backwards a few inches, and felt the tip of my cock pass over her landing strip. It detected the moisture beginning to be emitted from her pussy.

"So that's why it's call a landing strip - you can do a blind instrumented approach, using it as a guide." And as the thought crossed my mind, the tip of my cock head went between her inner lips and pierced her vagina by maybe a quarter of an inch. Contact! Wheels down! I pushed my hip forward and felt the head of my cock open her up and go deeper. A contented sound came out of her, and so, I made a bit more forward progress.

I took several minutes to gradually encroach all the way in. She had shifted her hips a couple of times so as to get us as comfortable as possible with me both inside and on top of her. I don't know if it was because I took so long to achieve full penetration, but my cock seemed to feel longer than ever before as it gradually, slowly, gently took possession of her vagina.

She wrapped me in her thighs, her feet on the back of my legs, and each time I thrust forwards, her hips tilted up to meet me, pushing my cock against the front wall of her vagina. We were kissing, plunging tongues and genitals in and out of each other. It was hot and it was passionate. Her nails were scratching me all over and it felt really erotic. Suddenly, her nails dug in deep, her hips shot up in the air, and despite my tongue being stuck deep in her mouth, she still managed a scream. About two seconds later, I felt myself ejaculate inside her.

We clung to each other for what seemed ages. Then the embraces slackened and I rolled off her. We lay on our backs and held hands. I said, "I think we just made love," and she turned and smiled at me.

We got under the covers, spooned up and were soon asleep. As I drifted off, in my dreams I saw Jane smiling at me and giving me a thumbs up.

********************************************

Monday evening, Carol was over me like a dirty shirt. "So what did you arrange?"

I told her we'd meet in the bar of the Red Lion, but I probably would not be staying as it was a homework night.

Donna was already there when we entered. Carol and I joined her, although Carol was clearly miffed when I got a tender kiss and she only got a nod of the head!.

Carol bought the first round - wine for her and Donna, and beer for me. It was quite funny, sitting back, watching the two of them sparring around. Carol was clearly taken by Donna, and was out to get into her knickers, preferably tonight. Donna was playing hard to get, and in the final knock-out blow, said she was too tired for tonight as she'd been "Shagging all night last night," and needed recovery time. She didn't say who she had been with. At this point, with Carol still being very persistent, I excused myself as I had homework to do, and left.

I got home and was about halfway though an essay, sitting wearing just a towel as I had had a shower, when I heard the front door slam, and banging on my door. In stormed Carol.

"She was too fucking tired from fucking to want to get together with me. So now, you'll have to do." she shouted. "I tried and tried to get her to take me upstairs, but nothing.... So, get your gear off!"

"Have you stopped to think who tired her out in a town where she knows only one person?"

"You mean, you were with her all night?"

"Yes, and now I too am tired, and I need to get this essay finished. So good night, Carol, and please note, neither of us has wine. Isn't that how our relationship works?"

To be honest, I so pissed off at Carol for interrupting my work on my essay, I kind of hoped she would storm out of my life and stay out. Although it is probably not a good idea to piss of one of one's own TAs when it comes to getting marks. Contrary to my expectations, the door frame did remain in the wall as she left.

Donna spent quite a few weeks working at the Uni on various projects, and soon understood my Monday through Thursday discipline. I heard from various sources she found a couple of female students for company occasionally in the early part of the week, but Friday and Saturday nights, if we didn't go back home, I spent a couple of free nights at the Red Lion. During that time Carol didn't knock on my door once, although one Friday I caught a glimpse of her coming into the Red Lion just as the elevator doors were closing on us.