The MILF Next Door Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her orgasm hit her like a juggernaut. Muscles tensed and spasmed. She howled. Her back arched as she stared up into the trees, seeing nothing. She was aware of him fucking her through it, nothing could have stopped the relentless rise and fall of his hips, until he too cried out, and she felt the familiar throb within her.

She sank to the blanket, his weight on her back. She felt him slip from her body, then his hands turned her, holding her. Before he could say anything she placed a finger on his lips. "Don't ask," she whispered. "That was a perfect moment." He nodded, and drew her close to him. She pressed herself into his chest, overwhelmed by his scent, his strength, his presence. "A perfect moment." She whispered again.

*****

Stephen held the blonde woman close to him. The lustful fever that had driven him was dying down, and concern for her was once more in ascendancy. He stroked her hair, watching her eyelids flicker behind the mask of ruined makeup, tears and drool. Samantha looked... fucked was probably the best word to describe it. Her eyes opened, brilliant blue eyes meeting his own. "Hi," she whispered.

"Hi yourself." He ran his fingers through her sweat soaked hair.

"Thank you." Her whispered words came again. "I'm sorry, that was probably a lot to drop on you like that, especially since we've only been fucking for two days."

"It was a shock. Not just that I said it, but that you wanted it like that. You could have stopped me."

"I know. You're a real sweetheart." She kissed him. "I didn't want you to stop though." She thought for a moment. "You know the whole Madonna/whore thing." He nodded. "The idea that men see some women as the kind to have children with, and others as the kind that are just for sex. Wives versus mistresses." Stephen nodded again. "It's not true. Or at least I don't think it is. Almost every woman can be a mother. Not just in the sense of bearing children. Barring some medical problem we can all do that. We can be loving and nurturing and wonderful mothers." Stephen agreed once more. "Most of us also enjoy sex, and as much as you want to stick your cock into us, we want you to do it." She nuzzled his cheek. "I'm a good mother, or at least Alice and Mary don't complain that much about me." Chuckling. "But when I'm with a man, as I was with David, as I am now with you, I want to forget being a mother for a while. Forget changing diapers, wiping noses, and running after little feet." Stephen raised an eyebrow. "Okay, I haven't done most of that in years, and barring Alice acting too soon on her obvious interest in Frank, I won't be doing it for a while yet. Still, sometimes I don't want to be a mommy. I want to be what I was just now. Uninhibited, wanton, purely sexual. A fuck toy for my partner." Samantha hesitated. "Do you understand?"

Stephen kissed her lips lightly. "Sort of. I guess I can imagine having the responsibilities of being a father, and wanting to put that aside for a while and just be a lover." He frowned. "Alice is interested in Frank?"

"And he is in her. They're obviously trying to play it cool and keep it from the rest of us, but it's still pretty obvious. I wouldn't be surprised if they've already been making out."

"You think they've... you know?"

"Gone all the way? No. I did get the girls to promise to tell me if they were planning to start having sex so I could help organize contraception, and we're close enough that I think they'd tell me. I did tell them that I thought it was in their best interests to wait until they're over eighteen, and their brains and bodies have matured enough to make sensible decisions."

Suddenly Stephen tipped back his head and laughed. "It's easy to slip into mommy mode isn't it?"

Samantha blushed furiously, then laughed too. "It has been a major part of my life for the last fifteen years." Stephen kissed her again.

"For what it's worth, I like that side of you too. You don't have to be a freaky sex kitten all the time."

Samantha rubbed her cheek against his chest, noting the dark makeup that smeared across it. The boyish loyalty was as endearing as his other attributes. "I must look a fright. The lake's there and we can wash off and have a bite to eat. It's a little early for lunch, but I feel like I've worked up an appetite."

*****

The water was cool on their naked bodies, Stephen taking a few strokes away from the shore before turning back. He was a confident swimmer, that too part of the vigorous lifestyle he'd been raised with. Samantha took the time to wash the remains of her makeup from her face before Stephen drew her into his arms and kissed her once more. He was hard again, and her hand slid along his length as their bodies entwined.

"Lunch," she said at length, pushing him back towards the blanket. He turned willingly. Samantha was not the only one with an appetite.

Samantha had made a reasonable pile of sandwiches, filled with grilled chicken, salad, brie, and cranberry sauce. Stephen almost seemed to inhale them however, consuming two for every one she ate. The food washed down with ginger beer, Stephen finally rolled onto his back, staring up at the trees. "Thanks, that was great." He felt her shift, then her glorious blonde head was resting on his shoulder. He wrapped a strong arm around her soft body.

"Samantha?"

"Yes?"

"Would it be okay if I stayed the night, tonight?" He felt her tense slightly, then relax. He heard her laugh gently.

"And here I was wondering how to ask you to do just that." She slid up and kissed him. "Of course sweetie. I'd love to 'have' you in my bed." The accent she placed on "have" left no doubts as to her intent, not that Stephen had any. He knew his hunger for his beautiful blonde neighbour was entirely reciprocated. "Will the girls mind?"

"Honestly, they suggested it, rather than my going back and forth all the time." He heard her laugh again.

"I guess we didn't fool them." He shook his head.

"They're both pretty damn sharp." Samantha snuggled back into his arms. The blanket was warm. The sun was high overhead. There was just enough breeze to keep them cool. Stephen felt himself relaxing towards sleep.

*****

When Stephen opened his eyes again Samantha was still resting against his shoulder, but he felt her hand sliding slowly up and down his rigid shaft. As he stirred her blue eyes met his. "Having fun?" He asked.

"Very much so." She returned her attention to his thick rod.

"Can I expect to be woken up tomorrow with a nice slow hand job?" He heard her giggle.

"Oh no dear. You'll wake up tomorrow to a nice sloppy blowjob as I get you ready for the day of fucking I have planned." She looked him in the eye again. "Speaking of which..." She rose to her knees, moving to straddle his head, twisting her fingers in his hair. "Eat my cunt." Settling down she mashed her nether lips against his, feeling his tongue penetrate her as she ground her pelvis against his face. "Good boy."

Samantha purred contentedly as Stephen's ever more skillful tongue explored her sensitive sex. From probing her nether opening, to caressing her swollen clitoris, following the delicate lips up, down and around. Smiling she reached behind her, sliding her hand down his belly until it found his rigid cock. She wasn't surprised to find his hand working the thick shaft. "Don't hurry sweetie," She murmured. "I have a plan." A wicked plan was forming in her head, shaped by the games Helen had had her followers play years before, and fueled by the lust that her young lover whetted rather than sated. She slipped her hand slowly up and down his shaft, her hips bucking involuntarily against his oral ministrations.

Samantha closed her eyes, focusing on the sensations aroused by his tongue. She was close, very close, she was... She shuddered as her orgasm hit her. "Oh God, yes." Her legs suddenly weak she sat back, resting on his chest. His smiling lips glistened with her juices, half his face glistened with her juices. Breathing heavily she brought her fingers to her lips, kissing them, then pressed them against his mouth. She felt him pucker as he kissed them too.

"What sort of plan?" She heard him ask. Her hand worked his shaft steadily.

"A dirty one." She smirked, looking down at him.

"That sounds like fun."

"I think so. Back in college Helen would send her girls out with instructions to blow a guy, and come back with his cum on her face." His eyebrows raised.

"That does sound dirty." He saw where she was going. "So before we go up to say hello you want me to cum on your face?"

"That's it." Samantha stroked his cheek, then licked her juices from her fingers. "Of course it would be even dirtier if you were still wearing mine." She felt his cock twitch, and then giggled. "Oh my, I really am in whore mode now." He chuckled. "Will you do it?"

"Well..." He hesitated, the thought of entering a stranger's house with Samantha's cream on his cheeks was both arousing and nerve-wracking. Samantha decided to sweeten the deal.

"Sweetie, if you do this I'll give you something else." Stephen's expression of indecision changed to one of curiosity. "Tonight, when we get home, I'll let you put that big cock of yours in my ass." She was bargaining with something she already intended to give him, but he didn't need to know that. His rigid tool seemed to swell in her grasp and she smirked again. "I think someone likes that idea."

Stephen managed a nod. Despite Samantha expressing her disinterest in the act in their first encounter he had hoped that she would change her mind. She did have a gorgeous ass, although in his eyes she was, of course, gorgeous from head to toe.

Samantha slid from astride him, onto her knees, and Stephen rose to his feet, standing over her. "Work that cock for me baby," she murmured, pleased as his hand began to stroke up and down the length of his thick tool. He had a beautiful cock, and her pussy twitched as she considered how its girth would feel between her cheeks. Compared to her late husband he was about on par, both a bit larger than average and girthy, but she hadn't engaged in any kind of anal play since David's death. She was tight, it might even be like being an anal virgin again.

Stephen's breathing deepened and she could see his balls pulled up high and tight. He was close and she urged him on. "That's right sweetie, cum for me. Blow your load over my slutty face. I want it, I want your cum. Wank that gorgeous cock for me." She closed her eyes as Stephen tensed and grunted. Cum in the eyes stung. She felt the soft slap of his cream on her forehead, warm against her skin, then another anointing her left cheek, and then another her right. As the pressure dropped she felt him smear his tip against her skin, ensuring nothing was wasted. She ran her fingers over her eyelids to make sure they were clean, then blinked them open. He was looking down on her with a smile, obviously admiring his work. "How do I look?"

"Like a cum slut." His tone was playful.

"That was the look I was going for." She looked around, feeling his cream running down her cheeks. "Darn, I should have tidied up first."

"Let me." He pointed to the car. "Just put your dress on and get comfortable. This won't take long."

*****

True to his word Stephen had everything packed up and ready to go within minutes. Samantha again sitting on the folded towel, her dress around her hips, cum drying on her face. She checked herself in the mirror and was satisfied with the result. Helen would definitely know what she had been doing.

Dressed once more, Stephen swung into the passenger seat. He stared straight ahead for a moment, sighed, then turned to her. "Samantha, what are your plans with Helen?" Samantha flushed, biting her lip.

"I guess... I don't really have a plan but..."

"You want to seduce her too?"

"No... I want... " Her memories turned back to college. "I want her to seduce me... even seduce us." She turned to him, trying to explain. "Two days ago I met the most marvelous young man. Cute, a nice cock, great in bed... and he rekindled something inside me that hasn't been there for a long time. I love hi... fucking him." If he caught her slip he showed no sign. "But I want to do more than just fuck him, I want to show him everything I've seen, everything I know."

"So, you want to share me with Helen?" He didn't sound angry at all, perhaps even curious. Samantha slid her hand along the length of his shaft. He was hard, a good sign.

"I want to share her with you." Samantha put her most sensual purr into her statement. "Can you imagine? Two mouths hungry for your cock... two horny pussies dripping with need... needing you to fill them? Tasting my pussy on another woman's lips... me eating your cum from her cunt? Can you imagine?" Stephen groaned. Even the most morally rigid of young men would have succumbed to Samantha's cajoling.

"Fine, fine." Stephen leaned back in his seat and sighed again. He was torn, but the part of him that was curious to experience the pleasures Samantha described was in ascendancy. "Who knows, perhaps she'll just want a cup of coffee and a chat."

"Perhaps." Samantha knew Helen well enough to know that there was zero probability of that being the case but she played along. She started the car. "Perhaps."

12