The MILF Next Door Ch. 10

Story Info
Stephen and Esther play with their friends.
8.5k words
4.82
16.6k
17

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daryl Hannah had a nice ass."

Theater was something that Helen took seriously, and she had a room set up specifically for entertainment. A low, polished timber stage sat beneath a large screen onto which movies could be projected. That in turn was framed by a pair of chromed poles that Samantha could picture herself dancing around. Thick red curtains lined the walls, and could be drawn across the screen.

The room was large enough to hold a couple of round tables and matching chairs, to give a nightclub ambiance, but those were pushed against the wall while the group flopped into large beanbags. Sophia had seated herself behind John, his head resting against her soft breasts as she played idly with his hair, and Samantha had seated herself between his legs, enjoying the feel of his solid body against hers. Helen and Sapphira were similarly entwined in the other chair.

Samantha knew that Helen's tastes ran to extremely hardcore pornography, so was a little surprised when the movie was simply 1984's Splash. Not that the movie's rating had kept the black-haired beauty from exploring her copper tressed lover's body. That was something the pregnant woman responded to enthusiastically, and the soundtrack was often overwhelmed by the orgasmic moans of the two women.

Sophia and John had been far more restrained, and while Samantha had enjoyed the feeling of two pairs of hands caressing her, she was also happy to simply watch the movie.

"That she did." The blonde felt the rumble of John's words in his chest as he answered Helen's observation, made as the movie came to a close.

"Would you?"

"What? Build a time machine and go back and fuck twenty-something Daryl Hannah in the ass?" He had never been completely soft, and Samantha felt the stir of his cock against her back. "Of course I would."

"You're all about the ass." Sophia's tone was teasing. Her copper ringlets fell over Samantha as she moved to kiss her husband, a lingering floral scent from her shampoo.

"I am. I am." Samantha whimpered as John's fingers cruelly assaulted her sensitive nipples, feeling him come to full hardness behind her. Again a rumble as he chuckled.

"Of course she's a bit older now," Sophia giggled. "But that's never stopped you, has it?" Samantha felt the redhead's hand sliding down her back as the other woman found her husband's cock.

"Hey," John protested. "I have standards."

"Sure. You're picky." Another giggle. "If there's a woman around with a nice butt for you to stick that big cock in, you'll pick her."

"Hell yes." John laughed. "It's a good thing I married a woman with the sexiest ass around." Sophia purred.

"Sheesh, get a room, you two." Helen too was giggling. "Or get up on stage and give us a show." John and Sophia exchanged glances, then disentangled themselves from Samantha. The blonde joined the other two women, instantly drawn into enveloping arms and eager lips. Helen pushed a couple of buttons on her remote and the curtains swung silently across the screen, and lights illuminated the stage, focused especially around the poles.

A quick scroll through her phone and a slow steady beat came from the theater speakers.

John and Sophia faced each other across the stage, eyes locked together. On the beat they moved as one. Their carriage was different though, John advancing with aggression, the beast, the hunter, the predator. Sophia seemed delicate before his bulk, dancing forward, then back. She was the prey, her tender flesh to be cleaved by his rigid weapon.

It was a slow chase as the couple moved around the stage, John prowled after his wife, never hastening even as she skittered away from him. However every chase has its end, and before the right hand pole Sophia could run no further.

Wordlessly John lifted her, their eyes still locked, her back against the unyielding steel as she raised her legs to rest them on his shoulders. He lined his swollen glans with the tight hole presented to him, and sheathed every inch in one irresistible thrust. Sophia's back arched in a wordless cry as her body released its built up tension and anticipation explosively. Her lips met her husband's hungrily as the prey submitted to the predator.

Their audience too was wordless, but six hands had been busy in three cunts as they watched. As John impaled his wife, Samantha choked back the cries from her second orgasm. Shortly after she felt Sapphira's muscles clamp around her fingers again, with Helen's echoing them.

There was no pause in John's motion as he thrust his shaft deep into his lover's bowels, yet Samantha recognized another battle taking place. The hunt had been one challenge, and John had proved victorious, but now Sophia's eyes flashed defiance as she rode her husband's cock, resisting his mastery of her body.

Samantha watched the play of the muscles in the redhead's long legs as they encircled John's thick torso, the flex of her gorgeous buttocks as she sought to milk every drop from his impaling shaft. Clawed fingers ran through the sweat matted curls covering his chest.

"That's right, baby. Give me your cum." Sophia slid her fingers into her pussy, then pressed them into John's mouth and he suckled hungrily. Her head lolled back. "That's right baby, I'm so close. Pump your big load up my ass." The watching women could see the crack in his iron control. He moved faster, his thick shaft slamming into his wife's tight sphincter. "Baby, yes..." Her voice trailed off, reduced to bestial groans as she submitted gladly to John's brutal assault.

John growled, tensing. Every muscle in his body flexed as he thrust every inch deep inside Sophia's body. His big hand closed about her slender throat, "Cum for me, slut." Her eyes locked with his, her body impaled on his merciless invader, and she shook as she obeyed his command.

For long seconds they remained like that, until John eased his grasp and Sophia pulled herself into his embrace, their lips meeting in frenzied kisses.

At the sudden release of tension in the room Samantha gasped, realizing she'd been holding her breath for that final climax. Her fingers were drenched with the juices of the other two, the blonde raised them to her lips, licking them clean.

"They are magnificent together." Sapphira's voice was soft, almost worshipful. Her slim fingers were still teasing Samantha and Helen's bodies, even in their post climax bliss. A smug smile. "And I get to fuck them both."

Still carrying his wife, John sat down on the edge of the stage, Sophia now in his lap, her face pressed into his neck. Samantha noted, with some surprise, that he was still hard, and still buried in her body. He wore a soft smile as he stroked the glorious mane of copper curls.

"Doesn't he ever... you know?"

Sapphira answered her. "Get soft? Yes, but he does recover very quickly."

"That's... handy."

"That's not quite how I use it... but whatever works for you I guess." Her breath hissed as Helen slapped her pussy. "I like that. Do it again." Helen complied. "What's next... bed time?"

"Well... we can go to bed." Helen squeezed the redhead's cunt. "I don't think we'll be sleeping for a while though."

Sapphira kissed her, then turned back to press her lips to Samantha's. "That does sound like fun."

*****

"What do you think?" Stephen wrapped an arm around Esther, and she rested her head against him. They were sitting apart from the rest of the group, watching the group of four naked men and six naked women finishing off their meals.

"The food was good." Esther's tone was non-committal.

"And the rest?"

"I..." The raven haired woman hesitated. "I... if this was last weekend... before we met... I'd be face first in every pussy. Hell... I'd probably try every cock, just for the experience." She squeezed his hand. "I just... that would have been last weekend."

"And now?" Her hand trailed up his inner thigh, gently stroking his soft cock.

"Now, I don't feel like it. I have a cute boyfriend with a nice cock, and a couple of shared friends for when I need some girl love. I will always love pussy, you know?"

Stephen chuckled. "I can't honestly say I mind that. I'm kind of fond of it myself."

Esther smiled wickedly. "Also we both love being fucked in the ass."

"Hey!"

"I didn't see you protesting when Mother, then Sammie, fucked you."

"Well... yes... well... I didn't hate it but... that's not 'loving' it."

"So if I told you that I had one of Mom's strap-ons in my luggage... and that when we got back home I was going to bend you over, spread your cheeks, and plough that beautiful ass of yours..."

She felt the sudden pulse in his cock. A smirk.

"The cock doesn't lie." She kissed him. "If it's any consolation the thought of your cock going up my ass gets me wet too." Glancing over his shoulder. "Oh look, dessert."

Monica and Lisa, the blonde twins, were walking towards them, holding four bowls. Without a word they each offered one, then took a seat with the other.

"Vanilla ice cream and ambrosia," Esther announced after a spoonful. "Terribly fattening. You'd better let me have yours, Stephen."

"I'll work it off." Stephen responded, taking his second mouthful.

"I'll bet you will," added Monica. "You two were very active earlier."

"Speaking of which," Lisa spoke. "How are you two finding it?"

"I... umm... we..." Stephen and Esther exchanged glances. "We're not sure the whole swinging thing is really us." Lisa wrinkled her nose.

"That's a pity. I was looking forward to eating your cum out of Monica's pussy."

"And I was looking forward to eating it out of Lisa's."

"What?" Both Esther and Stephen spoke nearly as one. Lisa brushed her sister's hair back and kissed her lips.

"You didn't think that we were the only non-couple here, did you?" Monica smirked.

"But... well... you're sisters." Stephen was still processing this information, although Esther's smile had returned.

"Well obviously." Lisa grinned at him. "Twincest is wincest after all." Monica rolled her eyes.

"Our parents took us to a swingers resort a couple of years back, and we became a lot... closer... as a result."

"Your parents... swingers?" Stephen shook his head. "That's wild."

"Wilder than this?" Monica waved her hand around their campground. "Actually... yes... yes it was. We learned Mom likes multiple cocks, and that Dad likes to watch her get pounded." A shrug. "Of course we both like getting gangbanged too."

"Wild!"

"We met Anna and Bella there too. Sammy and Anna started dating there, if you can believe it. Their parents brought them along... wanting them to hook up." A soft laugh. "They're all family fuckers now."

"Family fuckers?" Stephen got the idea but wanted it confirmed.

"You know, the whole enchilada." Lisa added. "Full family incest. Especially since Sammy's sister turned eighteen and joined in."

"Isn't that what you do?" Esther questioned.

"Well sure... I guess we do." The twins exchanged glances. "I guess we don't see it the same way since Dad is straight. We do girl-girl and girl-guy... but Anna and Sammy's families do everything."

"Three poles and eighteen holes." Monica giggled. "It's very hot watching two big hunky guys going at it..." She eyed Stephen speculatively. "Hey, would you like to?" Her voice trailed off.

"No! Ah... no." The boy shook his head. "Not my thing." Lisa's nose crinkled again.

"Pity." She dug into her bowl once more. "That's one thing I've found swinging. Almost all the women are bi, or at least experimental. Almost all the guys are straight." She repeated herself. "Pity."

"You girls like watching guys together?" Stephen was quizzical.

"You guys like watching girls together." Lisa retorted.

"That's true." The boy conceded her point. "Any success convincing guys to have a go?" Lisa put her empty bowl aside.

"Well. We did convince Jacob to let Sammy suck his cock one time, but that's it." She shrugged. "Oh well."

"For guys who are so eager to shove it in a girl's butt, they sure seem squeamish when it's a guy's." Monica added. "Hell, most guys we've been with are okay with Lisa or me strapping it on and reaming their butts, but a real cock? No way."

"That is truly terrible." Esther answered in a dry tone.

"It is. It is." Lisa eyed Stephen lustfully. "So, does Stevie like taking it in the butt?"

"I can't say I've ever tried that with him." Esther's words were honest.

"You should." A wicked smile as the blonde glanced down at Stephen's hard cock. She licked her lips. "So. Would you two like to play with us?"

The young couple exchanged glances. "How do you feel about it, Esther?" The girl brushed back her jet black hair.

"I know we were saying that it wasn't our thing..." Her voice trailed off for a moment, then she leaned forward, her breath soft on Lisa's cheek before capturing her lips in a kiss.

"Lady's prerogative to change her mind." Stephen reached out, drawing Monica to him, kissing her also. He felt the blonde's fingers encircle his shaft, slowly stroking it.

"Come back to our van." Lisa stood, taking Esther's hand. Monica followed her lead, but took Stephen by a far more convenient handhold. Esther flashed her a grin.

"Careful, sweetie. That cock still belongs to me."

"Thanks. I'll remember that when it's buried in my cunt." Monica's smile was just as broad.

*****

The twin's campervan was one of the smaller present, but an enclosed awning was unrolled to double its floor area. Pulling aside the zippered door revealed a double bed resting on the groundsheet.

Each twin guided her new lover to sit on the white padded surface, then knelt between their spread legs. Lips met lips in lustful delight. Esther groaned as Lisa pressed two fingers between her nether lips, Stephen similarly as Monica's hand moved faster on his shaft.

Stephen growled softly, then rose to his feet, in one motion lifting Monica and laying her onto the bed beside Esther. His fingers found her slick cleft then, without further hesitation, he thrust his thick shaft into her bald pussy.

"Oh God. Too much... just right." Monica shuddered at his rapid thrusts. Esther giggled, turning so she could kiss the blonde as her boyfriend fucked her, toying with Monica's pink nippled breasts.

"Really?" Lisa's tone was one of mock disgust. "One moment."

The blonde returned from inside the van with a solid black rubber toy, obviously molded from a real cock. One and a half, perhaps, as a second shorter, but no thinner, cock was situated at right angles to the first.

"Isn't that a Feeldoe?" Esther asked. "My mother has a couple."

"Similar concept, so we call it a John Doe." Lisa grinned. Esther ran her fingers along the proffered shaft. It was lifelike, but her fingers wouldn't meet around it.

"It's... big." There didn't seem to be anything else to say.

"It is." Lisa smirked, then placed a foot on the bed giving Esther a perfect view of what was to follow. A soft whimper as the blonde began to work the shorter cock into her tight cunt.

"That's hot." Stephen had stopped his thrusts, watching the other twin impale herself, Monica too enjoying the sight of her twin's game. Slim fingers caressed her swollen clit in sympathy.

With the cock fully seated Lisa stood upright. "What do you think?"

"You have a cock." Esther breathed, reaching for it.

"Just a second." Lisa picked up a stainless steel ring attached to a length of chain. The ring slid down the shaft then she wrapped the chain around her waist, clipping it to the ring. "It's quite heavy, so this allows us to be a bit more active without it falling out." She wriggled her hips, setting the dildo in an absurdly obscene motion.

Both Stephen and Esther chuckled at the sight of the pretty blonde woman with the obscenely oversized black cock thrusting from her crotch. "Anyway," Lisa placed both hands on Esther's shoulders. "Time for you to use your cock holster for its intended purpose."

Esther opened her mouth as the blonde forced the black glans between her lips, wider, then wider still as Lisa fed her more cock. She felt the other girl brush her hair back, giving Stephen a better view of her oral invasion.

"You're a lucky guy, Stevie." Lisa smirked. "She's a good little cock sucker." Esther gagged as the black shaft reached her throat. "Though she needs some more training. How about you flip Monica over and use her throat."

Stephen pulled from the other blonde's slick cunt, rolling and turning her until she lay facing him. He gripped her hair, drawing her onto her hands and knees, then sunk his cock, dripping with her own juices, into Monica's mouth. "Oh fuck," he groaned, sheathing it in her with little resistance.

"Nice, isn't it?" Lisa smirked again, looking down at Esther. "Don't worry, little slut, we'll train you to take it too." Esther gurgled her acceptance, continuing to force herself onto the cock even as her eyes filled with tears. "Good girl."

"There you are." A woman's voice from behind them. Lillian, Stephen's copper-tressed sister. "It looks like you're making yourself at home." Fingernails raked lightly down Stephen's back to his buttocks as she looked over his shoulder at Monica. "She does give great head. Of course," breathing in his ear. "The guys say I'm better." She giggled as Stephen suddenly tensed up. "Better give her a big load, Stevie. She loves that."

Lillian brushed back Lisa's hair, turning her face, kissing her deeply, fingers twisting nipples until the blonde groaned in mingled pleasure and pain. "The circle will be starting soon, if you want to join in."

Lisa looked down at Esther, the raven-haired beauty still choking on her cock. "Maybe not tonight. We'll have our hands full here." The redhead giggled again.

"Alrighty then." A smirk. "More for me."

"Greedy bitch."

"You know it." The two women kissed again, then Lillian wrapped her arms around her brother, rubbing her full breasts against his back. "Make sure to give the girls a nice hard pounding, Stevie. I expect to see both of them worn out tomorrow morning." Another giggle. "I will be." He tensed as her hand dropped to cup his balls. "I'm sure you have lots here for everyone."

"Lillian..." Stephen's voice was hoarse. He felt her teeth graze his shoulder.

"Bye for now."

Stephen watched wordlessly as his sister sauntered out of their tent, an extra roll in her buttocks that he knew was deliberate.

"The circle?" Esther asked, wiping away the saliva that had flooded from her mouth. Lisa met her green eyes.

"All the girls get on their knees, and the guys go round the circle. First facing out fucking their mouths, then facing in fucking their pussies." Lisa stroked Esther's jet black hair. "Then we split into pairs and groups for serious fucking."

"Serious?" Lisa slid a hand along the length of her cock while the other teased her recently abused nipples.

"With Jacob, Michael, Tommy, and Samuel here we can usually get all the girls double-fucked." A little laugh, "Of course the boys are thoroughly worn out by the end of it. We start with two threesomes, and the rest of us girls pair off for pussy licking fun." Glancing at Stephen. "Sometimes we put on a show where one of the girls gets gang-banged by all the guys. That's always fun." A breathy sigh. "We're a bunch of horny sluts here."

"I'm feeling pretty close." Stephen's voice cut through her reverie. Monica looked up at him with a wicked smile as she slid her lips along his shaft. "Perhaps we should..." He motioned vaguely with his hands. Lisa caught his meaning, and pressed Esther back down onto the bed.

"Let's fuck our horny sluts." Stephen followed her lead, laying Monica onto her back and pressing his rigid tool into her cunt once more. Esther whimpered as she felt the black toy begin to spread her open, more than she'd ever taken before.

"Slowly, please." Lisa nodded, taking Esther's right hand in hers.