The MILF Next Door Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just squeeze if you need me to stop." Her hips pressed forward, easing the shaft deeper. "You can do it."

Monica moaned as Stephen sheathed his full length within her. Then more moans as he began to fuck her, his buttocks falling and rising as he drove in and out. Beside them Esther drew her knees back to her breasts, allowing Lisa easier entry. She felt Stephen's fingers caress her clitoris gently, then tasted his lips on her own.

"Damn, you look good getting fucked." His words sent jolts of pleasure through her body, even as Lisa sheathed the final inch between her legs. "Damn, you took it all. You really are a horny little slut."

"Your... horny... little... slut..." Esther panted as Lisa began to move, matching the rate Stephen was fucking Monica.

"Yes, my horny little slut." He brushed her hair from her face. "I love watching you getting fucked." Monica growled, drawing his attention back to her. He kissed the blonde then, and his hip movements returned. Esther's legs encircled her blonde lover, Lisa's black cock churning inside her, giving herself totally to the pleasure of the moment. The two women kissed, tongues wrestling, breasts pressed together.

"I'm..." Esther's body tensed under Lisa. The blonde giggled wickedly as she thrust her full length home, holding her tight. Monica's groans also peaked, and Stephen held still, letting her recover.

"Fuck me..." Monica hissed in his ear as she came down from her climax. "Fill me with your cum." The boy grunted as his thrusts began again. Faster this time.

"That's right. Give it to her hard." Lisa's voice purred in his ear as he felt her fingers glide down his back, between his buttocks, massaging the flesh between his balls and anus. She felt him tense. "Good boy."

Monica's soft coos filled his ears as his cock spasmed, filling her belly with his cream. He felt Lisa's teeth graze his shoulder as she giggled. "That's it. Good boy." Stephen sighed, relaxing slowly.

"I'll have what she's having... later. But now..." Lisa pushed him as the four disentangled. "I told you what I wanted." Monica spread her legs wide and her sister's tongue curled between her labia, sampling the mixed juices that oozed from her slit.

Esther glanced at the twins, then her lips pressed down her lover's belly, kissing lower until she could take his softening shaft in her mouth, cleaning him deftly. Stephen stroked her jet black hair, enjoying the swirl of her tongue over his sensitive flesh.

"That's good." Esther flashed a grin up at him before gently kissing his glans.

"Lie down, Stevie. I have something for you." Stephen lay back on the bed, and Esther knelt astride his head, offering her well-fucked cunt to his lips. He inhaled deeply, savouring her scent, then extended his tongue to caress her folds. "That's right, babe, fuck me with your tongue." There was a beatific smile on her face as he followed her instructions. His tongue alternated between stroking her clitoris and dipping into her vagina, pressing in as deeply as possible, and she purred as he took her to another peak. "Oh, God. Yes!" Her breath hissed and her fingers sank into his hair. "Yes. Yes... Yes!"

Stephen heard the blonde sisters giggle, then their heads appeared, resting on Esther's hips. They were lying alongside him on the bed, and he felt slim hands wrap around his refilled cock, stroking his length. Esther moved her hands, stroking the other girls' hair, then glanced over her shoulder.

"Do you want to ride him, Lisa?" The girl on her right nodded, rising to take her place over Stephen's hips. "You don't mind, do you, Stevie?" Muffled by her quim the boy couldn't answer, but he shook his head. "Good boy."

Lisa sank onto his shaft with a sigh, then leaned forward, kissing Esther's neck as her hands found the other woman's heavy breasts. "I like his cock." Esther giggled.

"Yes, me too." The trio moved in unison, Lisa rising and falling on Stephen's cock, Esther rotating on her lover's tongue. Monica herself sat back, her legs spread wide, her fingers gliding in and out of her body as she watched the other three play.

Having already cum multiple times, it took a long time for Stephen to reach orgasm again, but Lisa seemed to be in no hurry as she rose and fell on his cock. Esther squirmed on his tongue, her scent and taste intoxicating as Stephen silently thanked Samantha for the lessons she'd given him.

The raven-haired beauty shuddered as his eager tongue brought her to her peak once more. Overcome she slipped onto her side, curling into a ball as her body shook. Stephen felt the tension that presaged his climax and did not try to delay it. He knew what Lisa wanted.

Lisa cooed with excitement as she felt him pulse inside her. She rolled onto her back, fingers sealing her cunt. Monica was on her in an instant, mouth plastered to her sex, ravenously slurping the seed that leaked from her depths. Lisa closed her eyes, relaxing into the oral ministrations of her twin.

Stephen felt another soft touch from his lover as Esther's lips once again encircled his softening cock. Her green eyes held his as she cleaned him once more, then began to nurse on his cock like a child at the breast. Stephen bit his lip at the increase of sensation on his well-used flesh, but did not try to stop her.

"Two masters, being serviced by our slave girls." Lisa's voice broke into his reverie. Esther broke contact with his cock long enough to poke out her tongue at the blonde, then returned to her suckling. "Yes, yes. Thank you for the offer, but you're sucking cock right now and I have a good little cunt eater of my own." She fondly ruffled her sister's blonde hair.

"How long have you two been..." Stephen waved his hand. "Doing it?"

"Fucking? Each other?" Lisa paused for a moment. "Almost three years now." Another pause. "Like I told you, our parents took us to a swinger's resort in Europe. Lovely place. Hot sun. Cool pools. Their own private beach." A giggle. "Of course Mom and Dad only took us because they wanted to corrupt us into good little incestuous sluts." A glance down at her sister between her legs. "I guess that worked pretty well. The guy who owned the place, John, and his wife, helped us get settled in. He was most... persuasive. Also hung. That John Doe is molded from his cock."

Stephen's eyebrows raised as he glanced over at the discarded toy. "If you're worried, don't be. You're not far off his size, and who knows? A bit of a growth spurt and you might be as big." Lisa glanced down at Esther. "You should probably do some aftercare."

"Aftercare?"

"You know. Take her in your arms. Whisper sweet nothings in her ear. Tell her she's a good girl." Lisa shook her head. "Just because a girl is a hot little slut who'll do anything you tell her to doesn't mean she doesn't need comfort and reassurance afterwards. Show her some love."

"I don't need..." Esther spoke but Stephen simply pulled her up beside him, spooning her. Her head resting on his arm, cock nestled in the cleft of her buttocks, his free hand caressing her. "Well... on second thoughts." She snuggled into his body and he wrapped his arms around her.

Lisa smirked, then mirrored his actions with Monica. The blondes cuddled together as Lisa continued her tale.

"John, a big cock, and a good fuck. Those don't always go together, but it's nice when they do. He does like to fuck girls in the ass..." Stephen once again looked at the John Doe, contemplating its size. "Well yes, he is really big, but he knows how to break a girl in gently. He took us both the second day we were there and it didn't hurt... too much." She grinned at Esther. "You should try him some time."

"The toy, or the guy?" Esther's tone was doubtful.

"Either or." The blondes exchanged glances, then kisses. "We could hook you up if you want."

"I'm... No. I'm happy with what I have." Esther pressed her buttocks against her lover's rehardening cock.

"Pity. Never mind. If you change your mind let us know." Lisa continued. "Like I said, Anna, Isabella, and we two were new there. Josephine too."

"Josephine?"

"Cute girl. Brunette. Her mother turned out to be the aesthetician at the resort. She does some work locally too. Her name's Margeret, and Monica and I always go to her for hair removal." Lisa caressed her sister's hairless mons. "She does great work, and as two of her special clients we get some exclusive treatments."

Esther nodded. "Lillian mentioned her earlier. Mother and I started going to her about six months ago." She hesitated. "Exclusive treatments?"

"You know. Massages. Pedicures. Cunnilingus." Lisa smirked again. "Just tell her you want the exclusive next time you're there."

"Mother's sessions do seem to take longer than mine." Esther rolled her eyes. "Good Lord. How many of Mother's friends are eating her out?" The other girls laughed.

"If she's anything like our mom, probably all of them." Lisa's smile faded for a moment. "Actually we're kind of in the same boat. We don't invest a lot of time in people we're not fucking. Most of our friends are swingers, either at the resort, or here with Lillian, Jacob, and the other guys." A distant expression. "Mom and Dad have friends over regularly, and we're usually the center of attention. A lot of guys want to do twins... and watch twins do each other."

"Girls too." Esther gave them a lust filled look. The blondes giggled.

"Yes. Girls too." Lisa licked a finger and slid it into her sister's vagina. "I think I mentioned we like gangbangs though, and it's less effort to get on all fours and take a cock in both ends. Let the guys do the work." Monica bit her lip as her sister finger-fucked her. "Of course it's fun to eat pussy while being double-fucked. Monica likes that, don't you, Monica?" The blonde whimpered her assent, eyes glazed with lust. "I admit, I love a big cock up my ass, but Monica? She's an addict." A smirk as she pinched her sister's clit, Monica inhaling sharply. "It's not a good party until all the guys have run an anal train on her, isn't that right?"

"You do it too." Monica hissed, grinding against her sister's fingers, seeking that elusive orgasm.

"Of course I do." Another smirk from Lisa. "I like it, but you..." She addressed the other two. "It seems like every night I have to strap on John and screw her tight little ass into submission. Not that I'm complaining of course. I love butt-fucking my cute little sister, but it's nice to share the load sometimes." She gazed at Stephen expectantly. "So how about it, Stud?"

Stephen hesitated. "I... uh... I..."

"You can screw mine as well." Lisa's grin broadened. "Go on. You know you want to."

"He does." Esther confirmed. "He's so hard right now I'm surprised he hasn't exploded up my back."

"But... you know... cleaning..." Stephen recalled something Lillian had said earlier.

"Oh that's no problem. We use a solar shower bag to warm water for enemas." Lisa locked eyes with Esther. "Do you want it too?"

"Yes." The raven haired woman nodded. "I think I know how Monica feels. If my ass isn't being screwed am I really getting fucked?"

"Exactly!" Monica responded. Lisa laughed.

"We will have to introduce you to John some time. You'd get along fabulously." Her eyes returned to Stephen. "So... how about it, Stud? Don't you want to have three hot sluts taking your big cock deep in their tight little assholes?"

Stephen exhaled. "Yes," he admitted. "Yes I do." Lisa gave him a lazy Cheshire Cat grin.

"See how easy that was?" Another giggle. "You wait here while we do the necessary."

The women disentangled themselves and left the tent. Stephen rolled onto his back, letting himself relax into a half doze.

*****

It seemed like ten to fifteen minutes had passed before he heard rustling at the tent door. Stephen opened his eyes, expecting to see Esther and the twins, but instead he saw the two faces of Isabella and Sylvia.

"Uh... hello." He froze for a moment.

"Hello," said Sylvia, the black woman's brown eyes flickering up and down his body approvingly.

"Hello," added Isabella, considering him with equal approval. Eyes coming to rest on his half erect cock.

"The... ah... other girls aren't here." Stephen cursed himself for being suddenly tongue tied. It wasn't as if he was completely inexperienced with women, Samantha, Helen, and Esther had seen to that. However he was getting tired, and talking was becoming an effort.

"Oh, we know." Sylvia smiled, coming to sit down beside him, Isabella taking his right side. Her short manicured fingernails traced lines up his inner thigh. She lightly flicked his cock head, watching it stir into life. "Oh look, it still has some energy left."

"Nice," murmured Isabella, lowering her lips to Stephen's, the fingers of her left hand twirling in his hair as she kissed him.

"But... What about the other guys?" Stephen protested as their lips parted. An expression of slight irritation crossed Isabella's beautiful face.

"Anna and Lillian decided to hog them." Her frown deepened. "We like girls well enough, but we prefer cock." A brief chuckle as her free hand encircled his swelling shaft. "And this is a very nice cock."

"The others will be..."

"Back soon?" Sylvia finished, as she too lowered her lips to his. "We know. We saw them as we were coming over. Getting cleaned out for some backdoor love?" Stephen nodded. "Been there, done that. We'll warm you up for them." Her dusky fingers joined Isabella's encircling his cock. "Ready for some anal love, Bella?"

Isabella's smile flashed. "Always."

"She's not joking," Sylvia said to Stephen. "We girls all like it in the butt, but Bella? Her cunt hardly ever gets used, except when she's taking on two guys. She's a real anal slut."

"Nothing wrong with that." Isabella's hand continued to slide up and down his shaft. "Michael doesn't complain." She flashed that wicked smile. "Nor does Tommy." Sylvia snorted.

"Baby, when he's getting this," her fingers parted the dark lips of her sex, exposing the orchid pink folds within. "He's not missing out on anything." Her finger stroked her clitoris and she hissed. "Tommy does love eating pussy."

"Almost as much as you do." Isabelle teased.

"Oh, far more than I do." Sylvia responded. "These lips were made to suck cock."

"Now, kiss." Stephen slipped in. The two girls gave him a dirty look, then Isabella laughed.

"Fine then." The two women's lips met above him, soft tender kisses, tongues entwining. As they did so they kept the rhythm stroking his cock. Stephen held his breath, watching intently. Their embrace broke, smiles flickering on their faces, and Sylvia's lips dropped to Stephen's. They too kissed for a time, Stephen enjoying the black girl's passionate style. His hands slid down each woman's back, parting each set of firm full buttocks, his fingers gliding over the slickness of each well lubricated anal cleft, pressing in.

"Oh, God, yes!" Murmured Isabella, pushing back against his impaling finger. Sylvia said nothing, but her kisses became even more aggressive. "That's right. Fuck my tight little ass." Stephen aware that both women were grinding their pussies against him.

He eased a second finger into each hole, and was met with purrs of approval. Sylvia broke their kiss, her free hand caressing his cheek.

"Baby, have you ever fucked a black girl before?"

"No," Stephen shook his head.

"You're about to." Sylvia and Isabella rearranged themselves, kneeling on the end of the bed, resting their heads on pillows dragged down, facing each other. Hands reached back, grasping their buttocks, spreading them wide, exposing themselves to Stephen's lustful gaze.

Stephen's hand slid along his thick shaft, applying lubrication liberally. Isabella on the left, Sylvia on the right. He had to choose. He chose.

Sylvia gasped as Stephen grasped her hips, thrusting three quarters of his length into her anus with one thrust. "Oh fuck, you bastard." She thrust back against him. "Give me it."

"Give you what?"

"Your cock... your big hard cock... up my ass." Sylvia's fingers found her clit. "Yes... give me your cock... up my ass." She repeated herself breathlessly. "Up my ass... up my ass..." Stephen's hips slapped against her buttocks as he matched her tempo.

Isabella was giggling softly as she watched her friend being fucked. Slim fingers caressed Sylvia's face, lips meeting in soft kisses.

"Oh... God... Oh..." Sylvia convulsed under him, and Stephen felt her muscles pulse around his cock, the splash of liquid against his thighs. He bit his lip, fearing he himself would explode from the sensation, but finally controlled himself. The woman slid forward onto the bed, her panting slowing. "You'd better... you'd better do her too..."

"You should do what she says." A soft voice from behind him, a slender hand on his back. Esther ran her fingers from his neck, down his spine, to the cleft between his buttocks. "But remember, I don't want to be waiting long." She sat on the bed, joined by Lisa and Monica, her hand caressing Sylvia's thighs and buttocks. "You look like the cat that got the cream."

"Not yet," Sylvia looked back over her shoulder. "But I hope to soon." Esther laughed.

"Well, you're going to have to wait." She motioned to herself. "There's four others who need a good pounding before that happens."

"Damnit." Sylvia sank back onto the bed. "Well, don't take too long."

Stephen ran his thumb lightly over Isabella's puckered anus, the muscled ring flexing as he did so. "Ram that big fucking cock up my tight fucking ass and fuck it till I scream." The Latina's voice was husky, lust filled. Stephen grasped her left hip, lined his cockhead with the tight rosebud, and obeyed. Isabella groaned in satisfaction as he sheathed every inch.

"You... lucky bitch..." Isabella panted as she drove herself back and forth, matching Stephen's thrusts.

"Who, me?" Esther asked.

"Yes, getting to ride this every night." Isabella licked her fingers and drove them into her pussy. Stephen could feel them through the thin membrane separating cunt and ass. "Oh, God."

Isabella shuddered in climax, and Stephen prepared to pull away. "Don't you fucking dare." The woman's voice was hoarse, but insistent. "Another of those, then you fuck those three." Stephen hesitated but Esther nodded, he returned to his violation of the Latina's anal passage. He forgot all sympathy, all restraint, and simply rammed his cock deep in animalistic fury while Isabella wailed her approval.

The end came suddenly, Isabella suddenly going still, panting, writhing beneath him. Stephen withdrew his cock from her spasming sheath.

"Who's next?" He felt Esther wrap around him.

"Monica, then Lisa, then me." The beautiful young woman smirked. "You can cum in my ass, Stevie, but remember, we cum first."

"Ladies come first." Esther smirked again at his words.

"Yes... though the rules seem a bit more flexible in the matter of sluts."

Monica adopted the position taken by Sylvia and Isabella, face down, ass up. Lisa slipped her fingers under her sister's body, sliding her fingers into the other blonde's tight cunt. "Come here." Her free hand wrapped around Stephen's cock, drawing it to her sister's crinkled hole. "Give it to her now."

"That's right, baby. Give it to her." Esther's hiss was savage as she watched her boyfriend's thick cock drive through the blonde's tight ring, thrusting deep into her bowels. Stephen felt her shiver against him, lust flaring in her eyes. "Goddamn. I didn't think I'd like watching you fuck other girls this much, but I do."

"You do?" Stephen turned to her, and she kissed him passionately, dragging his hand between her legs, providing evidence of her arousal.

"I do." She hesitated for a moment. "Though we should discuss who we take into our bed beforehand."

"Less talk, more fuck." Lisa's voice cut through their conversation. "We don't have all night."