The MILF Specialist

Story Info
A young Indian sexologist and his early sexual malpractices.
4.3k words
4.37
29.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello My Dear Readers...

This is the story of a young Indian sexologist, specialized in treating mature women.

The story focuses on his primary sexual exploits, during internship in college, before he started his own clinic.

Happy Reading!!

Let me introduce myself to you as Doctor Vikranth, a 26 year old Sexologist. I recently graduated from A.S.H.A Medical College in USA.

I am one among the youngest Sexologists practicing in India, and I have specialized on helping women above 35 years.

I completed my MBBS course in Delhi, before moving to the States for my higher education.

I was interested in sex from a very young age, and had a peculiar liking for mature woman. These two were the major factors why I decided to get myself a Sexologist's Degree, focusing on the sexual needs of older women.

A doctor's first quality is being a true professional, but in case of a Sexologist that is always not correct. 95 times out of 100, a Sexologist gets physical with his patient, often doing more than what he was supposed to.

And that is the biggest advantage of this job too. It is mostly women from rich houses that spend money on a visit to a Sexologist. And cheering them up with a horny counselling session, and in some cases providing them a little sexual comfort, they had been craving for, can be extremely rewarding.

This is exactly how I managed to start a clinic of my own, in Bangalore. My clinic was completely funded by Mrs.Beena Raghav, the wife of a business tycoon in Karnataka.

I had met her during the internship in my college, where she had come for a treatment. She was very clear that she did not want an Indian to be part of her case, but my above average looks and well built body were enough to make her change her decision.

I am 6 Feet tall, weighs 80 Kgs, with good strong muscles. I have been working out in the gym, for the last 5 years, and with swimming and running being in my daily routine, I was in perfect shape.

Mrs.Beena too had noticed that. She was very comfortable having me around, and did not mind me being with the team even during her naked body examination. Patients can normally request for male doctors to be not allowed during the preliminary stages, but she was totally OK with me being around.

I would always be talking to her, trying to make her feel at ease. So, when her treatment plan was decided, I was given complete responsibility of the case. Mrs.Beena had specifically asked for me.

On going through the medical files, I realized her issue was that her pussy hole was just too small. The opening of her pussy had shrunk way too much, and it was very unusual for a married woman.

Mrs.Beena was my 27th patient. And from the experience I had through the 11 months of internship, I was confident I could help her. I was just confused why a sexually active woman would have this problem.

That is where I was wrong. Mrs.Beena, in her very first personal session with me, opened up about her completely non-existent sex life.

She told me she had not had sex for the last 17 years, and her husband had sexual intercourse with her only for the first two years of their marriage.

"After that Raghav was just too busy with work, and there were times he would come home only after months. And slowly we lost that intimacy." Mrs.Beena explained.

I was surprised her husband was not interested in her. I had seen her completely naked during the tests and she was one true MILF. Well, she was not yet a mother, but she definitely had the body of a Hot MILF.

If, at 38, she can look so enticing, she would have been a siren back in her younger days. I actually felt pity for her husband, for missing out on somebody so luscious.

I personally love a woman's boobies the most. Mrs.Beena's were definitely 34E, big and very firm. They looked in great shape even in the basic grey t-shirt she wore.

I could feel my dick harden, and I loved it when my patients turn me on. That was after all the very reason why I chose this job. I was starting to enjoy working on her case.

"I was actually depressed with the complete negligence, I lost my libido. I never felt like I wanted to have sex again. And let me also confirm I have not used any means to give me self pleasure, either." She completed, with pain clearly visible on her face.

I had to use a bit of my charm to cheer her up now. This was also the part I always look forward to in a session.

"I understand Mrs.Beena, I am just surprised you did not have another man giving you the love your husband should have given you. I mean, you are among the most attractive women I have seen my whole life." I looked straight into her eyes as I told her this.

"Oh Doctor, that is way too much of a compliment. Especially from a man of your age, to a woman older and less attractive than the girls he would be hanging out with." She was blushing as she said that.

"Well, I am not joking Mrs.Beena, I really meant what I said. I have seen you, during your tests, in ways not many men would have. And you definitely have everything a man of my age want." I winked at her.

Mrs.Beena looked completely flushed. Maybe it was the first time she had received so much attention in a very long time, and she could just not stop smiling.

"Just call me Beena. Mrs.Beena sounds way too formal" she said.

"Of-course Beena. And you can call me Vicky, my girlfriends call me Vicky" I said with a teasing smile.

I could see her getting excited, as I went back to going through her case sheet. She was clearly intoxicated by my presence.

Beena reminded me so much of my encounter with an Arab Mother, or rather an Arab MILF. Her name was Leeza, the first wife, of an extremely rich Arab trader, based in Dubai. She was 39 years old, just a year older than Beena.

Leeza was absolutely gorgeous and everything one would expect in a rich Arab woman. She looked nothing less than a queen. Her cream flawless face, smooth brown hair, thick lips, dark black eyes and her amazing figure. She had it all.

Her husband was always busy with his other two younger wives, and Leeza never got enough meat in her younger days. It had caused her pussy to shrink, but with her husband's renewed interest in her, she had come to us for help.

I always wanted to fuck a Muslim MILF, I just love the way they squeal!!

The moment I saw Leeza, I had decided I would penetrate her. And not only did I fuck her pussy, I drilled her virgin ass too.

Leeza was very much traditional . She came for the session dressed in a peach abaya, and had a mauve colored hijab on her head. Leeza just looked stunning that day.

However, her erect nipples poking out through her expensive yet thin abaya, clearly confirmed she had no bra inside. And her abaya sticking into her vulva, making a 'V', so easily glorified her camel-toe.

Throughout the preliminary tests, I had caught Leeza looking at my crotch, and it was obvious she had been trying to guess my size.

I knew she wanted it, and as soon as I pulled out my 8" cock outside my pants, she gladly grabbed it with both her hands. It was pure pleasure to watch her suck my meat, with the hijab on her head.

I still remember how hard I had pulled her hair back, as I fucked her doggy style on the floor. I did not make her strip, but lifted her abaya up her ass, and pushed my rod deep inside her tiny tight butt hole.

As much as I helped her get ready for her husband's sexual needs, I had also given her the kind of orgasms her husband can never give her at his age, and thereby leaving her unsatisfied for the rest of her life too. The very thought of Leeza not able to find equal contentment on the bed, with her husband, still makes me leak.

But Beena had come to us for a completely different and a very special reason. She and her husband wanted to have a child now, but with Beena's Pussy hole shrinking, it had become impossible.

"He would get the head of his penis inside my pussy, if he tried really hard with a highly lubricated condom. But even then it would be too painful for me, and he cannot impregnate me putting on a condom anyway" she remarked about their efforts.

I very quickly realized, Beena's case was not complicated. It was very common for couples to feel pressure when trying to conceive. This along with the lack of affection they had for each other were the only reasons.

Beena only had to be wet down there, and her juices alone would have caused her pussy hole to open up and expand. A woman's pussy juice is universally approved as the best lubricant.

Very basic foreplay like smooching or kissing her neck would have turned her on. And her wet pussy would have so easily allowed her husband's dick to slide inside her.

But I was just not going to tell her that. I was having an opportunity to manipulate her, and I was going to use it.

We were almost done for the day. But before leaving I went towards her seat and squeezed her neck from the back.

"Just relax..." I told her.

"We can do this. It won't be easy, but let us give it a good try. I hope I have your complete trust going into the next stage". I continued.

"MMMM" she moaned. My strong hands on her neck, and now her shoulder, were turning her on. I could see her lovely inviting cleavage from the top, and she had started breathing faster.

Bending her head back, she looked right into my eyes. And lightly biting her soft pink lower lips, she nodded her head. I had her trust, she had just said. And as I freed her from my hold, she left out a loud heave. I had owned her.

She was not on my duty sheet for tomorrow & the day after, so I was not going to meet her. But I knew the damage was done.

She was going to spend every second of the next two days, thinking about the pleasure my touch just gave her. And when we meet for the next session, she was going to be ready to be taken.

My next session with Beena was also the final session, of her treatment. I was sure this would be an advantage for me, as I had done enough to make her crave for my meat. The fact that she, too, knew it would be her last chance with me, and it was also after two whole days she spent waiting for me, was definitely going to make things easier.

I was totally correct - she had come wanting and aroused. Her nipples poked out of her white v-neck tee, and the lust in her face clearly indicated she wanted me to know she wore no bra.

"Good morning, Beena. You look gorgeous as always." I wished her, staring at her bra-less bust, just like she wanted me to. I only wanted to play along initially, but her melons sure deserved to be ogled at.

"Oh thank you, Vicky. I am so happy to see you today." Beena replied, blushing. She was enjoying the attention I gave her, as she walked into the Special Clinic.

The Special Clinic was a small square room, on the isolated corner of the hospital. It only had an examination chair and a table, with soothing music playing. The space was designed as such, to allow the patient to be in a free & relaxed atmosphere.

"You need to undress, Beena. The patients are normally required to remove all their clothes, but you can keep the top on if that is more comfortable for you." I told her, as she handed over to me results of tests she did in the last two days.

"So, I will move out of the room. Once you take off your clothes, and feel you are ready, you can just press the button on the table. I just don't want to make it difficult for you in any way." I said, making my way out of the room, telling her I will be looking into the test reports meanwhile.

Honestly, the test reports hardly mattered. They were just unwanted procedures, hospitals follow to make extra money. I was only trying to make her feel she was in a very professional setup, with a very serious sexologist.

"Vikcy, wait!! Noo!!" Beena shouted, the moment I had my hand on the door knob.

As soon as I turned back, Beena looked straight into my eyes, and pulled down her pink joggers immediately. She wore no panties, and I could see her clean shaven wet pussy shining.

She had come prepared. She knew she would be stripping for me. She wanted to strip for me, and she wanted me to love what she was going to show me.

Beena had earlier humiliated herself, with a hairy pussy during her first naked examination. Her inactive sex life, meant she took no efforts to keep herself clean. She trimmed her pubic hair for the next tests, but today was the first time I had seen her pussy completely shaved. Her love hole looked truly amazing.

"That would have been bad, Vicky. I want you to know I fully trust you. You don't have to leave the room." I knew she was submitting herself to me. She was already leaking, and she had the kind of pussy, men would kill to own.

Her white t-shirt remained, but honestly, I did not mind. I was in-fact in love with the basic v-neck tees she had been wearing throughout her days at the hospital. It gave a great view of her gorgeous bust, and she looked more MILFy in them.

Helping her sit on the examination chair, I started explaining the details. I told her the aim is to reopen the shrunk opening of her pussy hole.

"We do have a few means, and we will try our best. If one method doesn't work, we will try another." I said as I took a bottle of medical lube, and pressed the lube out onto Beena's hand.

"The procedure is simple. You need to apply it well on the outside of your vagina, and let it dry for 10 minutes. After that, try pushing one finger of yours inside your vagina." I instructed Beena.

Beena rubbed it evenly on her pussy lips, but it did nothing to help. In normal cases, this would have done the trick, but I had very smartly given her an expired bottle of lube. I was definitely going to have some fun with her. She was after all the first Indian woman I got to feed on.

"Don't worry, Beena. We can try one of these." I said with a thin dildo in my hand.

I acted like I was trying hard to push it inside her vaginal hole, but soon shook my head, indicating it was not working.

"Let me just put on these gloves. Maybe using my hands will do the trick." I said putting on a pair of medical gloves. I had extra thin gloves ready with me, and she was going to feel my fingers clearly, when I touch her muff.

I pressed my finger against the opening of her pussy, never really pushing it in. I let her know my fingers won't go any further, even as I rubbed her clit for a few seconds. Beena was totally turned on, and even moaning, before I felt her body shiver slightly.

It was the first time another man was having his hands on her. It was the first time any man had aroused her in years. Just a gentle rub-down on her clit was enough to make her ejaculate.

"I think we should just try the natural way, Beena." Beena looked completely frenzied, as I finished my sentence. Her breathing was abnormally heavy, and she did not even understand what I meant by natural. She looked lost.

"I will have to push my penis inside your vagina. That is the only way possible now, Beena." she was horny, and she bit her lips trying to hide her excitement. I knew she was waiting to hear me say that, but I wanted to tease her a bit more.

I pulled down my pants, but I still had my shirt and white coat on me. My black trunks were also on the floor, now, and my dick was out on display.

"Oohhh..." Beena let out a moan, seeing my erect 8 inch long cock.

"As you might know, this kind of sexual intimacy is very much illegal. I will need a signed approval from you, before we proceed. You will have to wait until the papers arrive, from the main office." I was just pushing her to her limits. I knew she was craving for it. But I wanted her to beg.

I love it when a rich woman begs. She could be the wife of a rich man, or the mother of a rich lad. I just enjoy having wealthy privileged mature woman in helpless, scandalous, compromising situations.

Maybe this was due to the hatred I had towards rich boys, during my college days. My mother and elder sister were humiliated by a bunch of bullies, when they came to meet me in my college, in Delhi. And they got away scot-free because they had money.

I will never forget the day my mother and sister were tricked into entering the boys toilet, by the bullies. They believed the bullies, when they said that is where the practical lab was, and they could find me in there.

As soon as my mother and sister entered the toilet, the bullies locked the door, and exposed themselves. They were shocked, and could only cry, when the rich boys asked my sister to suck their cocks, if she did not want her mother to be made to do it.

By the time I came to know, and stopped the ordeal, my sister had already sucked 3 cocks. She had married only a month ago, and had cum sticking even on her Mangalsutra. I could never empathize with the rich, after that day.

"Just put it in me, please!! Don't make me wait, Vikranth!! Please!!" Beena was begging already.

"I want you inside me, now!!" she was almost yelling at me this time, but just like I wanted her to. Beena had completely forgotten why she was here. She was here seeking help to have a child, but now she was shamelessly pleading to be filled by a younger man's cock.

I lifted her from the examination chair, and placed her onto the table. I made her sit on the edge, pushed her body back to lay down on the table, with her head towards the other edge of the table.

Positioning my cock straight at her pussy, I shoved my hard meat inside her, with considerable force. The entire length of my cock slid inside her pussy in one go, and the room was filled with her horny groans.

Beena moaned loudly, with pain and pleasure, and had her head bent back in ecstasy. She was cumming straight away, and her whole body was shaking for more than a minute. She was even squirting, and I could feel her hot fluids on my body.

Her husband, Raghav, had a 4 inched cock, and a weak hard-on. Mine was double his size, and erect as a pole. I knew I could make her scream, and I did just that.

"You want me to touch your boobs, Beena?? I was thinking if I should stimulate all your pleasure points, so that we don't have any problems later." I asked her as I continued ramming my fuck pole, in & out of her cunt.

"Do you think it is better I remove my top??" she asked me. I did not know if I should call her a fool or a slut, as she pulled her top out, and placed my hand on her tits.

She was fully naked in front of me, and her sweaty hourglass shaped, curvy body looked like another wonder of the world. She had a solid figure, and a size of 34-25-36.

I groped her boobs hard, and even pinched her nipples, almost plucking them out. She was crying with pain, but I wasn't done yet. I mauled her boobs, in extreme ways, making sure I was indeed torturing her.

She could only bear it, for the pleasure my cock's thrusts gave her was too good, for her to ask me to stop.

"Ohhh, fuckkk, Vikraanthh!! The first day in the hospital, the moment I saw you, I wanted you inside me." She blurted, as I was done with her, and pulled my dick out of her pussy. She quickly realized she should not have said that, and was shocked at her mistake.

"Relax Beena. Just relax. You don't have to feel bad at what you said. It is very normal during such treatments." I said, wearing my trunk, in a relaxed easy tone.

I had thoroughly enjoyed fucking her, but acted like nothing happened. I pulled my pants up, and in a fake professional accent, said the process went very well and she will be totally fine.

Beena was still just finding her senses back. She did not know how to respond. She was even struggling to pick up her jogger pants from the floor, and put it back on. I was very very rough on her.

While she was fully convinced she just had sex, my bold acting skills forced her to pretend like it was all as per procedure. And just a part of the treatment. Worse, she didn't even know if she could any longer call herself a loyal wife, or if she had genuinely cheated.

12