The MILF Specialist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you feel, Beena?? Hope it is all okay now." I said, still faking a serious tone.

"Yes babyy.. I mean yes doctor.. err Vicky. It was great, I mean it was okay. I feel like.. I am fine now." The dominant rich woman in her was at the weakest position she had been her whole life. She was gasping, looking straight into my eyes.

To get drilled so hard, cum multiple times, and yet having to act normal forced her to compare herself with whores. Whores who are fucked at will, and then forgotten conveniently. But, she still had to admit she loved every bit of it.

I had one more round of great sex with Beena, the night before she left. I tricked her, I agree. But she desired to be filled by me, more than I wanted to be inside her.

Her pussy was completely okay, but I asked her if we should still check it, one more time.

"This is just to confirm the hole hasn't gone back to it's shrunk form, and the treatment has worked." I told Beena over the phone. I was careful I sounded professional, and seemed like I was just making sure everything is alright. Though, it hardly mattered.

Beena gladly agreed, and needed no insistence. She had only one condition, but. She wanted this session to be in her room, and not inside the clinic.

As much as I wanted to defile her, she perhaps already knew this was not as per procedure. She was smart enough for that. But, when she opened the door, she was already fully naked. She really wanted to have the sexual satisfaction, her husband failed to give her.

Beena sucked my cock, licked my balls and even gulped my cum. I really did not expect it from her, but she showed all the frustration of a married woman, who had been sexually neglected for years.

"Cum inside me, Vikranth." Beena whispered in my ears, as I fucked her on her bed.

"I don't think we should, Ma'am." I tried telling her. I loved the thought of impregnating a married mature woman. But I was a bit concerned.

"Just do it!!" Beena was now ordering me.

"I want it to be you, Vikranth. I want to hear your child call Raghav, Daddy!!"

I just couldn't refuse after listening to what she had just said. It was exactly the kind of sexual malpractice I planned to do, when I decided to be a Sexologist. Beena smooched me, with lust, as I shot my thick load of semen inside her rejuvenated love hole.

The next day, before she left the hospital, she kissed me on my cheeks and thanked me sincerely. She also said she would love to partner with me to start a similar treatment facility in India.

I could not have been happier. I certainly wanted to get back to India, and have serious fun with Desi Indian mothers. I so badly wanted to sexually exploit them.

I happily accepted Beena's proposal, and here I am in Bangalore. The clinic has been gaining good publicity, and I have a decent amount of patients turning up in the clinic.

This, as you can see, is just the beginning of my journey as a professional Sexologist. I will be back soon with the next part.

To Be Continued...

12