The Milf wants a baby

Story Info
The last chance saloon for a young single mother.
5.5k words
4.24
4.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela was a single mother with an 18 year old son, Jack. She had been married for several years to a soldier who had been sent to Afghanistan. Killed in that hell hole Helmand. dying whilst leading his platoon during an attack on their post. His best friend Chris, also a platoon sergeant, had died the next day. His widow Katie, was Angela's best friend and lived nearby. She had a daughter about the same age as Jack. Neither woman had married again, though they both dated. They were still beautiful women, in their mid to late 30's and were never short of male attention.

They had a regular drink and chat together on a Friday evening, unless a better offer came along. Sometimes they were joined by Jane, Katie's daughter and she was with them this particular evening. As the girls shared a bottle of cold white wine and Jane had a coke, the conversation changed to having more children. Both women would have loved another child and their biological clocks were ticking. It had to be now or never.

"yes, I'd have loved another baby, but it wasn't to be and too late now." Angela said, with regret.

"Come on Ang, you're only, what 36 or 37, it's not too late. What about that guy you're seeing, Phil is it. He's not too bad, for a man anyway." Katie tried to reassure her.

"having a man who wants to have his wicked way with you, isn't the same as a man who wants to give you a child. Now I don't want a husband or long term partner. I've done the picking up dirty clothes and cooking the meals, no more of that. I'm well paid, don't need someone to pay maintenance.

In fact, I spoke to Phil, just in theory. Not interested, too afraid of my wanting child maintenance I suppose."

"Look Angela, none of my business, but there are friends of mine and Jack's, who'd sell a kidney for just the chance of helping you out, you know." Jane stopped talking.

They all looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jane asked.

"Thanks Jane, but think of the publicity. Local mother rapes her son's best friends."

"Alright, alright, just trying to help."

"No, thanks for the suggestion, most of those guys are well, drop dead handsome. If I thought I could get away with it, I'd invite a few of them round, you know, show them the ropes.

Cue for more hysterical laughter.

"I'm with you girl, trouble is, they might show you the ropes, before they tied you up and abused you that is. I might join you though."

"Mum", for goodness sake." Jane said.

"Well it was your idea Jane."

It took 10 minutes before they could stop laughing and they changed the subject.

Jane thought about he conversation for several days. Despite the 2 year age difference, she was friends with Jack and she worried about discussing the issue. The opportunity came up 2 days later, when the two of them were eating lunchtime sandwiches in the school garden.

"Look Jack, I feel like I'm betraying a confidence, but I have to tell you. Did you know your mum is desperate to have another child?"

"No, I didn't know, I wouldn't have guessed, but good luck to her, I'd love a baby sister or brother, it'd be great."

"But, well this is awkward, she doesn't quite know how."

Jack raised his eyebrows.

"Of course she knows how, but who with, that's the problem.

Look, this is really awkward, I butted in, shouldn't have. Sort of suggested one of our friends, you know, might, help out."

"help out, for God's sake, she's my mum and you think a friend. For God's sake ugh."

"Sorry, sorry, you're right, forget I said anything." Then Jane rushed off crying.

But Jack couldn't forget, of course not and he talked in confidence with another friend, Arthur, or Art.

He repeated the conversation with Jane, having sworn Art to secrecy.

"Jesus man, that's complicated. How do you feel about it."

"Well a baby sister or brother, I'd love it, but you know, with a friend or friends. I can't think about it."

"Goes without saying, any of us, you know, would love to. I mean your mum's a babe, she's gorgeous, but I see the difficulty. It's legal, all the lads are between 18 and 21.

Could you sort of broach the subject?"

"Great idea Art." James said,

"Mum, I heard you want another kid, would you like me to get round a bunch of friends to gang bang you.?"

"Alright, doesn't have to be quite as crude as that. At the risk of getting a punch, haven't you ever thought of watching your mother, you know, doing it? I know I have with mine."

"Art, for goodness sake. Yes I have I suppose, but it's hardly the point."

"What is the point Jack?"

"Helping her of course, not a session of group fucking."

"But it is helping her and if you think about it, better not to know who the father is, less complicated really."

"You've thought this through very quickly Art. Very kind of you to think about my mother's welfare. Have you thought, if it happened and it came out, she'd you know, with a gang of teenagers, even legal ones. She'd be tarred and feathered and run out of Dodge city."

"Well nobody could talk, make it a condition of, you know."

"Enough already, seriously that has been very helpful and I know you're trying to help. The thought of it is making me sick. Let me think it through. I couldn't ever talk to her about it. We'd just have to create an opportunity, she could take advantage of, how I don't know."

"Well, a bunch of us are coming round to your gaff to watch the FA cup final in 2 weeks There'll be some food, some drink, you're mum' will be there. You can't discuss it with the lad's, I could, make it clear it's up to your mum and no discussion about it with anyone, ever.

I'll say nothing yet, it's all up to you."

"Thanks Art, you're a pal, I think. I'll let you know."

Jack could think of nothing else for days. He was ashamed to realise the thought of watching his mum getting gang fucked became the main driver for him to agree. It was disgusting, almost like incest. Eventually he decided and asked Art to raise the subject, in strictest confidence and discreetly. That's what he did one evening in a pub garden. There were shrieks of astonishment.

"For God's sake guys, just keep the noise down."

"Art, just the thought of it, what a MILF, I mean that body, those tits. Where do we sign up, I'm in. God I'm so in for this."

"Shush shush, this is absolutely secret and remember, it's up to Angela, just some gentle encouragement, the offer to help out. OK?"

"Yes, Yes, we realise that. We've all known her and Jack for years. Total secrecy, respect, we will be gentle, careful. OK boys. But sorry, Angela for Jesus H's sake, Angela. I'm coming just thinking about it. She could be a porn star, pose for lad's mags.

The legs, her ass and those tits, they're huge."

The boys were all lost in lustful thoughts.

"No more discussion, we might be overheard. Just go round to watch the final, have some food, a couple of beers, that's all." Art finished and there were nods of agreement.

"Oh and no discussion with Jack, OK?"

On The day in question, the boys arrived over a half hour period They had bought pizzas, beers and some wine, Angie had made a large lasagne with garlic bread. There was no ulterior motive, but Angela was looking wonderful in tight white shorts and tee shirt. She was amused by the boy's attempts not to look at her chest. Her breasts were supported by a light bra, which didn't stop them swaying as she walked, or her nipples pushing at the thin tee shirt.

They were chatting amiably and Jerry dropped a carefully considered bombshell.

"my ma thinks she's pregnant. She and Dad are really excited."

"That's wonderful Jerry, I'm pleased for her. Tell me, she must be late 30's now. Isn't she worried about the risks."

"Oh I don't know about that, not sure. Must say you're looking gorgeous today, if I can say that Mrs T."

"Oh you can always give a woman compliments Jerry. That's kind, if it stretches the truth a bit."

There was a chorus of,

"No it's true."

"Fabulous"

"beautiful Angela."

"Alright boys, I'll take the compliment, thanks. I still think you should all get your eyes tested anyway. This is all getting a bit weird boys."

"Anyway Mrs T, you ever thought of having another baby, you're still young."

"No I'm not really, but yes, it's crossed my mind once or twice. But you need a father and you guys are not to be trusted you know. No I don't mean you in particular, just all men. After one thing, a kid may be a by product, but not what you're after, oh no."

"I know that's true Angela, but most men step up to the plate when a child arrives, don't head for the hills."

"I repeat, this is all getting a bit weird, I'll serve up the grub. Any one help, serve the drinks too."

Angela left the kitchen to a whispering sound, the boys wondering how the plan was going. Jack was lost, aware of what the guys were trying to do, not sure at all if he should stop it. The nearer it got, the more he wanted to watch his mother getting fucked over and over. She wasn't stupid, had she cottoned on, did a part of her want it too. The situation was too difficult to figure out, so let it play out he

supposed.

A couple of guys went in the kitchen, to be treated to a firm pair of buttocks, straining at the material of her shorts, as Angela bent to empty the oven. Then she bent down again, a bit more than she needed to, giving a glimpse of cleavage down her tee shirt. Whatever her plan was and she didn't have one, she was gratified to see the tent in each boys shorts.

"Come and get it boys," she shouted into the sitting room. Now what did she mean by that.?

They came and grabbed plates of food and went back to sit down and eat. By the time Angela had her food, there was only a small gap on the sofa, which she pushed into. Someone gave her a large glass of wine.

"Doesn't the game start soon lads, you don't want to miss it." She said with an innocent smile.

In fact they had forgotten the game which had started, but that was the last thing on their mind., they were looking at her and she loved it. She had always loved being stared at, mentally undressed. It was so, flattering, stimulating and she felt herself getting moist.

You stop right there Angela Thompson, she thought, as she got up to clear away some plates. Two strong hands on her buttocks helped her up, she chose to ignore them. As she left, Jack got up to help her.

"What's going on Jack?" She said, as the plates were stacked in the sink.

"Mum, nothing, what are you worried about?"

"Oh don't play dumb, that room is reeking of testosterone Jack, what game are we playing here, what do they want?"

"They like you Mum, known you for years and yes they really do think you're absolutely gorgeous, sexy, kind and well wonderful."

"let's not play games son, do they want me, all of them?"

"Well, do they?"

Jack was looking at the ground, bright red with embarrassment, but he whispered "Yes."

"And you Jack, do you want that, to watch them, whilst they fuck me?"

A long silence, then another whispered "yes."

"See, that wasn't so hard was it. Now we know where we are."

"No we don't Mum, what do you want?"

It was her turn to whisper. "Yes, Jack, I'm afraid I want it too. I'm wetting myself at the thought."

"But, but, if it comes out what I'm doing it. That's it, we'll have to leave this town for good."

Tony and bill came in with more plates.

"Sorry to eavesdrop Angela, it wont come out, that would be terrible for us too. Honest, I swear it."

"Swearing's easy Bill, but that's secret forever, OK?"

They all went back into the sitting room, everybody watching them, not the game.

"I'm sure everybody was listening, not a word ever, no talking in your sleep. Clear?" Everyone agreed.

"OK then, you watch your game." She was teasing them.

Standing in the middle of the room, she slowly pulled off her tee shirt. Then she unbuttoned her shorts and pushed them down, bending down, so her breasts nearly fell out of her bra. Reaching behind her back, she undid it and slipped the flimsy garment off her breasts, shaking her shoulders for added effect. The boys were spellbound, mouths open, bright red. Turning round, the pants were slowly lowered, revealing her quite large, but firm buttocks.

Finally, she turned back to face them, hands on hips, a picture of mature, feminine beauty, curvy in all the right places. Her breasts, still quite firm, but large, sagging slightly, with large brown nipples, a rounded belly, partly shaved pudenda and long, long legs.

"Don't mind me boys, you carry on with the game." and she gave a girlish giggle.

"You are all so kind, making all this effort to help me to become pregnant. It's humbling you know, being prepared to screw my brains out and all for my benefit. I'm touched, or at least I'm waiting here patiently, to be touched. Come on boys, does a girl have to beg?"

She held her arms out in invitation.

Everyone got up and stripped off as fast as they could, except Jack, who was ashamed of his erection. They moved to surround her and she sighed as hungry hands reached out from all sides. They stroked, squeezed and explored everywhere. Then mouths licked and sucked, all to the sound of murmured comments.

"God, just feel these tits. Her ass it's so firm. Do you see her nipples swelling?"

"Her cunt, it's so wet and soft."

"What about her ass hole, so pretty and tight." That hand got a swift slap.

My word it felt so good, hands, fingers, tongues gently exploring every fold and crevice. Angela's head fell back, eyes closed and she started to moan and murmur herself.

"Oh yes, don't stop, oh that feels so, just there yes, a little harder.

Yes, yes, that's it." As fingers found her clitoris.

It all felt unreal, as if it was only her imagination. Being man handled by her son's friends and in front of him. She had to stop it now, so wrong, so very wrong. As she was thinking, Angela was pushed to her knees, so many beautiful hard cocks, so large. They were gorgeous and now she was lost, uncontrolled lust took her over, as she reached for the nearest, no idea whose it was and stuffed it in her mouth and it tasted wonderful. Her other hands reached for others, but goodness, some were so big and all for her.

Licking and sucking the first, then reaching for one of the biggies. Only a little over a half it's length, no more, already too much for her stretched mouth. The owner had no mercy, holding the back of her head and forcing his cock deep in her throat. She choked until the gag reflex calmed, then she applied all her skill, licking, sucking hard, gently nipping, till she saw his knees giving way. He slumped down, but she carried on working on his cock, till jets of cum hit the back of her mouth. Swallowing hard and sucking till she'd milked him dry. Angela rose up, with cum trickling out of her mouth, which she pushed back in.

With roars of approval, hands pulled her up onto the sofa. She willingly spread her thighs wide and a mouth locked onto her pudenda, then fingers too. It was more than she could cope with.

"Please fuck me, please." She growled.

The boy rose and fell into her aching vagina, with no resistance, she was so wet and swollen. Coming immediately, Angela nearly threw him off, as her legs spasmed. Ignoring her orgasm, he fucked her as hard as he could, holding on to her twitching body. He had stamina, but a few minutes later she came again and the grip of tightening vaginal muscles, made him come with a roar too.

There was no break, as her first assailant was pulled roughly off her. Two boys knelt on the sofa and alternated pushing their long cocks deep in her mouth, then she stretched her mouth as they both tried to push in together She managed to gobble them both, as everyone around her laughed. She didn't care who the boys were, or that she was humiliating herself. There was no way of stopping now, she ached to be fucked by everyone and everywhere.

She did care about Jack of course and had a chance to look at him. He seemed desperately unhappy, with no idea what to do, but his flushed face showed how turned on he was, watching his mother getting gang banged.

Her view was blocked by another body straddling her Two hands gripped her tits and a cock was forced between them, then sawed back and forward, tit fucking her hard, till he came quickly, splashing cum on her neck and chest, as Angela continued trying to cope with 2 cocks in her mouth. They came soon too and she was covered in the white thick fluid, on her eyelids, in her hair, over her tits, even in her ears.

The three boys stood up and a ring of others stood staring at her, gasping for air, covered with cum and flushed from her breasts up to her face. But there was no rest, as hands pulled her to her knees on the sofa, pushing her forward and spreading her legs. Then she felt two hands reaching under her to guide another cock and she gripped him between her legs to help. Oh my, this one was just huge, thick and long. She couldn't see, but he felt over 8 inches and almost as thick as her wrist.

Again, there was no time to prepare as the monster forced it's way in. Angela was actually lifted off her knees and gasped as the boy twisted and pushed to bury his cock, which he did on the first thrust. He just stayed still for what seemed for ever, supporting her body weight with his cock. Then he pulled out and slammed back hard, to a chorus of encouragement and rude comments about her. On and on, lifting her up with each thrust then dropping her back on the couch, if anything thrusting harder. She was like a rag doll, falling around the couch. But he gripped her pelvis hard and carried on pummelling her. She had never had an experience like it, being fucked relentlessly, by what felt like a horse. His body slapped into her ass and there were sucking noises as he withdrew and yes, it was wonderful. She was being abused with no thought about her at all, her needs. Just a vagina with a woman attached and she wanted it to go on forever.

They both came together, shaking violently. There was only a few moments break and she was pulled astride a man on the floor. She reached for him and placed him at her entrance. Helpfully 2 of his friends forced her down hard to fully penetrate her. She shrieked with shock more than pain as she was lifted up and thrust down again and again till they came together. She collapsed twitching on his chest, but was pulled off him and onto another cock attached to a boy lying next to her. Again she was flung up and down violently, but this time a cock pushed deep into her throat, which she struggled to lick and suck, in between choking. All three of them came together as cum jetted deep into her throat and deeper in her willing cunt.

Angela was done for, but hands pulled her up to her knees, then shoulders onto the floor. Another large cock plunged into her from behind and it's owner hammered into her as hard as he could, till he gripped her hips hard, twisting and turning, as another full load pulsed against her cervix.

Now everyone had used her however he wanted and she slumped onto the floor, gasping and shuddering like a landed fish. Boys and young men sat around her, gasping for air too, unable to speak. She noticed James sitting nearby, red in the face, with tears in his eyes. She was too exhausted to help him. The boys around her started playfully and gently slapping her buttocks and they all laughed. Pulling herself to her knees, Angela crawled across the floor to the stairs and tried to get up, she couldn't. Four strong hands lifted her to her feet and slowly up the stairs to the bathroom. She was covered with cum, it was everywhere and they joined her in the shower, cleaning with soap and sponges, till she felt nearly human again. Pulling her out they dried her carefully and grabbed some body lotion. It felt so good having the lotion applied everywhere.

12