The Milf wants a baby

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, both boys were fully erect again. Sighing, she dropped to her knees, swallowing each in turn till they came in her throat. Slowly she walked to the top of the stairs, then down them, still naked, expecting to see James's friends getting dressed and tidying up. They were sitting around on the floor, in chairs, in awe of the naked women coming down. Long shapely legs, then her thighs, a glimpse of hair between them, across her abdomen and up to her firm swaying breasts.

She stood silent for the moment, but the look in their eyes was eloquent.

"Guys, Guys, for God's sake, you can't. I feel like I've been run over by a truck as it is. I've been fucked by everyone and it was lovely, really, just amazing, being gang fucked without mercy, women like that sometimes, or this woman does, but enough is enough.

Stop looking at me like that, we'll all get dressed and you'll help me tidy up."

They got up slowly and approached her from all sides, as she tried to cover herself and back away. Hands reached for her again.

"No please, I mean it, we shouldn't have done it, it's my fault. No don't touch me there, I'm sore, leave my breasts alone, pleeeease!

oooh, no stop, it's too much. Oooh, that feels, oh."

Hands gently supported her back to the couch. She sat on the edge and spread her thighs for them, without prompting. two knelt on the couch each side of her face and she started gently sucking them in turn. Their hands stroked her still wet hair. Fingers probed her vagina. Between sucks she gurgled "That's so sore".

The hand withdrew and an erection very gently probed her outer lips and pushed in. It still really hurt, but instinctively, she hooked her legs round his back, increasing the penetration. Such sweet, delightful pain, he very gently, but firmly, fucked her till they both came.

The two boys in her mouth, moved down to replace him.

"No guys, it's too painful. it's lovely, but too sore. You can all come in my mouth instead, its fine, I like it." Angela finished.

Nothing was said, but her body was pushed flat on the couch and hands pulled her knees up towards her ears. Almost immediately, she felt cold gel around her asshole and fingers gently exploring.

"Oh you beasts, no, you can't do that, stop it now, I really mean it"

But her body betrayed her and she spread her buttocks with her hands. One of the boys who had been in her mouth gelled his cock and she felt him at her anal ring. Oh but she wanted it inside her and she tried to reach out to pull him in, then gasped as the large cock started to stretch her anus. It didn't take long for the muscles to relax and the head of the penis to penetrate her. Shuddering with the pain, till many hands soothed her.

Gently he pulled out a little then back, stretching her anal canal, till his groin touched her buttocks. Slowly he picked up the pace, till he ravished her ass with all his strength. Angela had always loved anal sex and this was just the very best ever. An orgasm spread from her bowels to her vagina as he came with her..

After that experience, they could do what they wanted with her and they did, she growled with lust as hands pulled her down to the floor tonto another, his erection straight up into the depths of her vagina. Other hands explored her buttocks and a cock pushed straight into her ass, till she was fully penetrated by two large cocks. Helpful hands lifted her up and thrust her down hard. Each time the two cocks seemed to touch inside her body. She reached out to suck a cock here and there as she was lifted up and thrust down. It really hurt, but she was so full of cock, the pain didn't matter. They all came more or less together and the orgasm from being double fucked made her faint, as cum spread over her face..

When she came round, hands were everywhere and she was still consumed with lust, Angela let them do whatever they wanted to her. Next she mounted a cock in reverse cowgirl and was pushed down to lie on his chest as another cock tried to push into her, alongside the other. They partly managed, but the cocks were too big. They even tried two cocks in her ass, but that was ridiculous.

Finally, after what seemed hours, they finished with her. All had come at least twice, most 3 times, in her various holes. This time, they were exhausted, as well. After about 15 minutes, she pulled herself up and staggered across to the stairs, which she crawled up on hands and knees.

As she went she said, "Guys you need to clean up and dress. Please work together and try to clean up this room. I just can't do it."

Again Angela showered, standing under the hot reviving jet for a long time, till she dried off and put on a robe. When she slowly went down, they were dressed and were doing a good job cleaning and carrying out the uneaten plates of food. She sat down and watched, drinking a cup of tea someone had made for her.

Finally, as they started to leave, one of them said.

"Look Angela we're all really sorry. Not a word, a murmur to anyone ever about it. Maybe you'll get pregnant, we hope so if that is what you want. Just sorry."

"Fellows, more my fault than yours and let's be honest, that was just unbelievable. You gave me the fucking of a lifetime and all the other things you came up with too. You are all just so bad. Don't try those things with girlfriends will you, you'll get

arrested."

They kissed and hugged as they started to leave and she had to discourage a few hands. Finally she closed the door and looked round at James.

"I don't know what to say honey, I'm so sorry and ashamed. What can I say, we just lost our heads. I can't imagine, having to watch your own mother getting gangbanged and by your friends, just awful."

Angela sat next to him and took his hand, he didn't pull it away.

"I don't know if you wanted it to stop, or to watch it happen. No shouldn't have asked that."

"A bit of each I suppose." James mumbled.

"God it was pornographic wasn't it" She said and they both laughed.

She couldn't help noticing his erection.

"I can't leave you in this state, do you want Mum to help?"

He just grinned at her, so she dropped to her knees, undid his jeans and pulled them off with his underpants.

"My word, you are a big boy."

She undid her robe and shrugged it off. James couldn't help noticing the bruises and teeth marks.

"Do they hurt." He asked.

"Oh yes, but a wonderful pain, I can't describe it. Shouldn't say it, but it was fantastic to be fucked and ass fucked by so many men, again and again."

His cock twitched as she said this and she bent forward opened her mouth and just breathed on him. He shook, then she swallowed him, sucking hard.

"Do you want to come in my mouth first?"

He just slipped onto the floor, pushed his erection between then gripped her tits tight. He tit fucked her hard and it felt wonderful, as she tried to get his cock in her mouth as it came close. Very quickly, he grunted and came all over her neck, tits and in her mouth. There was so much, after having to watch his mother being abused for hours.

He stayed between her breasts, holding them in a vice like grip. He was still half erect, then fully so, as she sucked him in, when he released her breasts.

Pushing her onto the couch, he spread her thighs and pushed between her legs.

"No James, much to weird, besides I'm not on the pill.

Let me think, oh yes, I know. Go and get some of that gel will you."

He rushed upstairs to the bathroom and came down with the tube, grinning like a madman. As he knelt in front of her, she smiled and drew those long, shapely legs, up to her ears. Then pushed forward, splaying her buttocks and displaying her pretty anus, now gaping from the earlier hard abuse, but so welcoming.

James smeared the cold gel around the hole, then gently pushed in 3 fingers, to stretch her again.

"That's it honey, now stick that big fellow in me hard. I want you to pound me. Punish me, I deserve it"

He rose off the floor, placing his hands on her spread thighs and forced himself in with one thrust till his thighs hit her buttocks.

"yes please, like that, hurt me,."

That's what James did and having come already, he went on and on. No let up, even when her legs nearly forced him off as she came and came, thrashing from side to side. That was the biggest orgasm yet and still he went on, coming twice more, before he groaned and coated her bowls with cum.

They lay asleep in each others arms and when they woke, both laughed at the stream of cum trickling out of her ass.

"Come on fella, lets take a shower and clean off." And they walked up to the bathroom for her third and his first shower of the evening.

They washed each other and he developed another erection as he soaped her tits.

"Don't you ever get tired?" Angela laughed.

She pulled him out and still wet, dropped on her knees to gently suck him to a full erection. Lying on a towel, she spread her thighs, then her buttocks, to expose her ass again.

"Come on then, you've earned it, but it's the very last time ever."

James dropped down and gently penetrated, then fucked her in the ass. They were both sore, but the gentle penetration was delightful.

"I'm becoming an ass slut." she thought, as he rode her.

When they'd finished, she said.

"Now I need some sleep, so leave your poor mother alone.

This never gets talked about or repeated, clear?" and he nodded.

Life returned to normal over the weeks. Once or twice one or other of the young men came round to help with the chores! She gently thanked them and sent them away. They had done quite enough already.

Angela missed her next period, her breasts swelled a little and she started peeing a bit more often. Her Doctor confirmed her pregnancy. Eight months later she had beautiful baby Grace, a sister for James.

Her life felt perfect, though coping with a child and the lack of money was difficult. Every so often, she would reminisce about that night with James friends. It had been so memorable, if only it could happen again, but It was never likely to happen.

12