The Milking Den Ch. 05: Julian

Story Info
A hot young man gets milked for initiation.
5.7k words
4.7
29.4k
31

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 08/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In my city, there's a secret cabal of elite traders who move the stock market with their fingertips. Quite a few of them are elite bankers, but some of them are people you wouldn't expect. But be they top brokers or crypto kings disguised as baristas, all of them have a common humbling experience.

All of them have been initiated into the Golden Axe by my gliding oiled hands.

Dressed for the occasion, in a smartly cut suit, I opened my door to welcome today's candidate. Outside, two well suited men stood expectantly, one looking less pleased than the other. I recognized the chaperone: Rex, a bulky Axewielder whom I had the pleasure of initiating myself, nodded smartly and drew himself upright as I cracked open my door. I enjoyed his initiation; I hope he does on hindsight too. Yet, the night wasn't about him but the fine young man standing moodily beside him. Just by eyeing the lad, I knew that this gentleman had the steel to join their guild. Don't let his dark wavy locks, his soft brown eyes fool you - he's slender like a fox, and he has venom in his eyes.

"May I present Julian, our candidate who has passed all of our tests, and is here to cross the final gate. Julian, this is your initiator."

"Nice to meet you, sir." Julian scowled.

I couldn't believe my luck, at how I was somehow commissioned to test the resolve of these aspiring Axewielders. They delivered me the most satisfying boys - and they paid well per initiation too.

I cleared my throat.

"Julian, you're here because your brothers have found you worthy of entrance into their numbers. As an Axewielder, you are expected to hold your thoughts supreme; to view your emotions without succumbing, to act with coolness of mind, and to always stay true to your goal. You have passed the tests of mind and body - tonight is a test of spirit. Do you submit to this test?"

As I read my spiel, Julian bit his lip defiantly. Heat and ash radiated off his skin. If I guessed right, he was confident in his power. He knew he was a good trader - good enough to attract the gaze of this invite-only club - and he thought this song and dance beneath him.

"Let's get this over with," he grunted, but not without a hint of suave cockiness.

Rex put a strong arm to the back of Julian's neck. "Manners, candidate." Instead of softening as expected, Julian pulled tighter inside his gut, sealing himself up like a bomb inside a glass bottle. It's these boys I enjoy the most - gently pressing, inch by inch, until they burst and plead. Demeaned, Julian followed as instructed.

"I submit. Sir."

"Excellent. Welcome, gentlemen, to the final gate."

Tonight, the den was decorated festively for the occasion. I sat on my throne, fingering a golden alarm clock resting on the side table. Max stood by the bed, which bore gold handcuffs, surveying the test instruments as he withheld the onset of a shudder. He pulled his eyes back up to meet mine, steadying himself.

"The test is simple: you must last one hour without cumming. If you shoot your load before time is up, your initiation is voided. Rex will act as our umpire to ensure that the test is fair. Do you understand?"

Julian took a breath. Rex eyed him for the determination that he wanted to see tonight. Did Rex also show a hint of empathy for what Julian was about to go through?

"Yes, I understand. I accept your challenge." Julian's defiance morphed. Now, grabbing the night by its horns, Julian took on a dangerous smirk. Rex nodded, and I smiled too. That's what we want to see in an Axewielder.

"Great. Now, if you would get naked and get on the bed, please."

Hesitantly, Julian shuffled out of his suit. I enjoyed the show very much; cocky boys always get less cocky when they're ordered to strip for a man. He withdrew a bit into himself as he kicked off his trousers, and then took a shallow breath before slowly pulling down his trunks. I marvelled. As was protocol, each candidate was shaved clean. Each candidate was also instructed to hold their cum throughout the initiation process. Two whole weeks of chastity... Against Julian's better will and despite his straightness, his penis started to thicken. His balls were plump with cum.

Spread open on the table, Julian resisted the urge to be vulnerable. He let out nary a grunt as I fastened the gilded restraints, lined with rich velvet on the inside, around his wrists and ankles.

"The gold cuffs remind you to not be a slave to wealth. Wealth is not your master but your tool."

"I understand, sir." Julian repeated the ritual verse as required. He tried the cuffs a bit. A hint of alarm flashed across his delicate face, and I caught it with a gentle hand to his shoulder.

Soothingly, I let the rich bravado of the evening slide away for a second. "Don't worry. Rex is here to ensure your safety. Just endure and enjoy the experience. We want you to pass - do your best." Softly, Julian nodded. The static in the room died down.

Next, the oil.

"The oil represents the riches you will soon acquire by wielding the Axe. Do not let it slip from your hands, but hold your grip wisely." With a click, I flicked off the cap of a bottle of pure almond oil. Julian tightened his jaw as its thick stream cascaded over his lean body. Oil careened across his chest, down his neck, formed little rivers that dripped down his thighs. Looking down at himself, Julian's lips shaped a moan, and his cock hardened at the sight of his own oiled, objectified body.

"I understand, sir," he moaned.

And finally, the blindfold.

Julian started. This is where it all gets real. "You're amazing, Julian," I reassured him, thinking of both his performance and his beauty. He sighed a thank-you as I pulled the black fabric over his eyes and fastened it with a tight knot. "The blindfold represents uncertainty. Even as the market rises and falls, trust in your own strength and willpower."

This one took him a longer while to respond, as the reality of his situation became more and more obvious to him. He was tied up, blindfolded and oiled down to his toes just so he could be initiated into this secret cabal. Was it worth the price? His straight virginity, the torture about to unfold?

Rex told me about this before, right after his own initiation. That moment when your vision goes dark is when you realize it's too late to pull out, and you have no choice but to walk through the tunnel.

Julian gulped. "I understand."

"Good. Now remember - one hour and you enter the Golden Axe. Just don't cum."

Julian's muscles tightened as my hands explored his chest. They glided across his oiled skin, travelling in ticklish trails down his pecs and curling up along his sides. Julian's knees recoiled but fought futilely against their bonds. And, despite his too-cool-for-bondage-fun persona, Julian gave the most delicious sighs. With a deep aching sigh, he melted into the bed as my fingers flicked one nipple, and then howled as one became two.

"Julian, I haven't even started working on your cock. Can you take it? Do you wanna give up?" Julian could hear my grin, but he wasn't breaking for me. Grunting and tightening himself, he taunted me with his reply.

"I'm not going anywhere... Do your worst."

I grab his nipples and pinch them. Julian howls through his gritted teeth.

"Is that a challenge, candidate?"

"Yes. It is."

I exchange a glance with Rex, who shrugs.

"Alright, boy. You asked for it. Here we go."

After a fortnight of no action - which must have been difficult for this dashing stud - Julian's cock yielded to me like a cat to a bowl of cream. Literally a single downward stroke caused Julian to shudder from waves of long bottled pleasure. Three strokes, and he sniffled. Ten strokes - each one slow and drawn out like the breath of a panther on the hunt - and he buckled in heat.

"Bullish, are we?" I taunt. "All that hot cum boiling in your balls just aching to shoot? Don't you want me to just finish you off now?" Lost in darkness, his skin now his eyes, and my fingers pillars of solid light burning his senses, Julian grunts fruitlessly. His hips grind up against my palms.

"How long more?" He demands.

I stroll up to his ears as my hands drag along his smooth shiny body, sending shivers down his frame.

"Candidate." Julian flinches. "This is lesson number one. Do you ever know if it's time to make a trade? Can you ever fully tell?"

Julian's Adam's apple bulges.

"No. It's always a risk you have to take."

"Yes. Was it right of you to ask for a specific time?"

Julian's lips are clasped tight, but not after I swish my fingertips around in his armpits.

"No, no! I was wrong!" He squeals.

"Yes you were. And so, I have to punish you." Julian's breath hangs tight in his lungs, his gleaming chest aloft waiting for the other foot to drop - "I'm adding five minutes to your trial."

Julian's voice falters. The mental break of a bound boy is a beautiful song. "Please, sir - fuck - argh!" I'm back at his swollen cock again, cupping and sliding up against his cock head until he squirms.

"Accept your punishment, candidate." I sound stern, but I'm enjoying every moment of it. As Julian clenches and struggles, I devour him like honey. I suck him in - all of him - and I swirl my tongue in circles round his head, polishing it until it shines. Julian's back arches and his howls crack.

"Giving up, candidate? This could all be over. You can go home and forget this all happened."

Julian spits.

"Fuck, no. I've come way too damn far to give up now. Bring it on, dude." He flings his hips forwards, slapping my cheek with his girth. Stunned at his gall, I stare at Rex, whose eyes widen too. We were both stunned and impressed. This boy has so much fire in him. A worthy wielder of their coveted axe. But he hadn't suffered enough to earn it yet.

"As you wish, candidate. We're going to play a game."

Rex twitches. He knows where this is going. He cringes in his seat for his brother on the bed.

"This game is called short and long. I'll give you fifteen short strokes, like this -" I speed my hand up and down his rod quick enough to jolt him off the bed - "and fifteen slow strokes... like this." With just my thumb and index finger, I ring his shaft and slide glacially down his length. After the shock of the fast ones, Julian oozes out a relaxed sigh. "You can cum - but only during the slow strokes. Remember that if you cum wrongly, you lose your trial."

Julian tightens up all over his body. Even his toes scrunch inwards to shield him from the shock to come.

"Ready? Here we go. Fast."

Julian's dick didn't know what hit it. I torment it with a blitz of strokes so fast they make him seize off the table, strapped down only by his extremities.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck oh fuck!" His abs thrust and spasm, barely clinging on to fifteen, but then the rhythm changes; so slow he can't feel more than a feather's touch. Julian crashes back down to the bed.

"Go on. Cum." I smirk. Julian thrashes and snarls, trying to get some friction going, but there's nothing there at all. After the hot rush of the fast strokes, Julian is released into nothingness. My strokes, executed by two barely-there fingers, are slower than the long trickle of precum down his cock.

"Having fun?" Julian barely rocks his head backwards before I dive in for round two. I dribble even more oil down his cock before grabbing it with both my hands, forming a sliding tunnel that envelopes his entire shaft for fifteen deep strokes.

"Oh, fuck... This is bad. This is so good it's bad." Julian lets out a sick grin. Grudgingly, he's gaining respect for me and my craft. Not so far beneath him now, am I?

In between my slow strokes, Julian heaves and falls into my next trap.

"Can I cum?"

"Julian, Julian, Julian." I rub off his head with each repetition of his name, and his abs clench to the beat. "As a trader, you can't trade with your heart - or with your cock. Why are you giving in to temptation?" Julian keens and moans, a wild roar bursting in now and then as his body rebels against his bondage. He thrusts so virilely into the air but there's nothing there. My hands are at his thighs, smoothing over his creamy flesh with oil.

"I'm going to have to punish you again. I'm adding another ten minutes to your trial."

Julian roars something so vulgar I punish him again with an even slower series of strokes.

"What's the lesson you've learned, candidate?"

Julian grunts and spits. I smack his balls.

"What's the lesson?"

"... Don't trade with my emotions."

Rex flinches. He knows this is the wrong answer.

"No. The lesson is: you will cum when I want you to cum."

Just to let Julian decompress a bit from the non-stop cock and mindfuck, I leave him to unwind for a while as I walk over to the rack behind Rex, preparing for my next practical lesson.

"He's a good one," I remark as I wipe my hands dry.

"He is. Bright and savage, has the mind for the job. He's putting up a good fight."

I unrack some of my toys and lube them up - Rex eyes them warily and knowingly. "Yeah. Reminds you of your own trial, doesn't it? Wanna come back for more? I hear you're up for a promotion."

Rex chuckles gruffly but weakly.

"Alright, candidate," I declare formally, my voice and footsteps drawing back up to Julian's strapped body. Making use of his position, I slide my hands over his slip-and-slide arms and chest a few more times before undoing his restraints. By now, he's so used to being used that he barely shivers at all.

"Wait, is it over?" Julian asks in surprise. His cock looks disappointed.

"You wish. Get on all fours. Time for our next lesson on spotting market trends: tops and bottoms."

"Oh no. Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck."

Julian is on his hands and knees, blindfolded and drenched in sweat and oil like a bronze statue in the sun. He's in the ultimate pose of objectification and degradation, but his jaw is resolutely defiant. I get more and more impressed by him as the minutes tick by.

"Easy lesson. Learn to ride out the waves - the highs and lows; the tops and bottoms. Fuck this."

Julian looks up instinctively in confusion. "Huh?"

"Literally. Fuck this." Reaching down, I guide his hard cock to the opening of a rubber pussy mounted below him. He gasps as his tip touches its soft warm entrance.

"That's the topping part. This - this is the bottoming part."

I stick the tip of a dildo up against his ass.

"Oh fuck. Oh my god. Please." But please be what? Be kind? Be gentle? I'm none of that. I'm not here to go easy on him.

"Yes, I will." The dildo starts its journey inwards. Julian whimpers as it slides in, then shudders and breaks into a guttural roar as it presses up against his needy prostate. I'm glad his seniors warned him that something anal was coming his way. He seems to have prepared well; his straight ass was taking this easily. I wonder if his seniors helped.

"Tops and bottoms. Start fucking, now."

My automated dildo starts thrusting.

Julian's joints turn to jelly. He crashes onto the bed, which just drives his cock even deeper into the rubber milker, and he bites into the sweat-drenched pillow with rage.

"Fuck! This is too much!"

"Are you giving up, candidate?" I ask as I switch the milker on too. Deep inside the soft pink toy, gears start vibrating, sucking tenderly against his cock. Fucked from both ends, Julian is split between complete submission and the primal urge to make his mark. He growls, keens, whimpers, snarls and roars. Drinking in the sights and sighs, I uncap the oil bottle and drizzle him with even more. He's obscenely shiny by now, and his thrusts capture the light brilliantly.

"Argh! Please - please, I need to cum! Please!"

"That's ten more minutes added, candidate."

"Fuck! I'm sorry! Please - please STOP!" Julian was tearing by now. A big balloon, plump and swollen with hot boiling cum, was bursting full right where his cock and ass met and he was fighting for his life to hold it in.

"Okay." I switch the toys off and ease him out of them, guiding his pelvis with my bracing grip.

"Wait, for real?" Julian gasps.

"Yeah. You must know when you call it quits. You can call for stop losses whenever you want."

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you -"

"But there's a catch."

All the color drains from what I can see of Julian's face.

"Each time you pull out, we'll add your break time to your timer. Multiplied by two."

A deep, strong spasm of anguish seizes Julian by the core.

Eventually, across this game alone, we added twenty minutes to his timing. We also got round to my favorite variation of it: double bottoms. By which I mean, Julian spent ten minutes with self-thrusting dildos in both his mouth and ass while Rex and I sipped whiskey and watched. Imagine a cut of prime man meat, oiled to perfection and perched on all fours like a good pup, getting fucked for your pleasure. As he got plowed both ways, his needy cock bounced and leaked in vain. His sounds get more and more labored; he's totally in bliss and agony.

Once he's totally and profoundly spent, we take a break - and by break, I mean go back to regular edging. All he gets is a one minute break, and then he's tied to a chair and I'm in between his legs, giving him enough to stop and clench once in a while but not enough to get off.

"I bet there's so much you wanna say now. How long has it been? Can you cum?" I mock him with the cadence of his own questions. Gagged by his own willpower, Julian just grunts and shakes his shoulders.

"No, sir. My job is to endure."

Just getting that sentence out sounded like torture inside his mind. I'm sure that if he could've used his eyes, he'd have sliced me to ribbons with the blades of his glare. The rope across his pecs squeezes his buns so nicely. Just to torture him a bit more, I jerk him just close to the edge, just enough to feel the first contraction of no return ignite inside his loins.

"Oh, oh! Time out, time out!"

I let go of his cock just as it twitches a bit too decisively, but Julian's fine abs do a good job of damming the flood. They clench so deliciously in the oiled light.

"Candidate. You've done amazingly well. From here on out, you get to choose when you want to cum." Julian holds his breath. He knows it's too good to be true.

"But: you have to be sure that you cum only after your timing is up."

Julian laughs bitterly. "Seriously? How the fuck am I supposed to know?"

"Haven't you been keeping track in your mind? Don't you need to have excellent timing, candidate?" I grip his balls softly, a threat. Agitated to fever point, his cock teased to erupting point and his thoughts fucked inside out, Julian guzzles on air, his entire body rocking and howling.

"Ugh! Come on, just LET ME CUM!" Julian heaves a few times, and then pierces the air with a frustrated screech.

"Ten more minutes for asking. Another ten because you knew you shouldn't do that. When will you realize, candidate? For as long as you're in this room, I own you. You feel pleasure because I will it. Your cock is my toy and you will cum only by my grace. Do you understand, candidate?"

Bending over, I nibble on his abs as I stroke him slowly, lazily. No longer able to hold himself in, Julian ugly cries. He's finally broken.

"So? Are you going to play by my rules, or are you going to keep fighting?"

Julian sniffles. He knows, animally, that he has to submit to survive, but his manly ego refuses to bow to me. His chest puffs up and deflates, bulging gorgeously against its strap, and his mouth struggles between a sob and a moan.

"Think about it. You've added so much time to your trial. Is it worth it, Julian? It can all be over so soon. Just submit and say that I own you. Do you want to let your brothers down? They've all been through this too - why can't you?"

12