The Milking Den Ch. 05: Julian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I could see his eyes, I would see a thousand-yard stare, lost in a twilight space so dark and bright at the same time his soul wouldn't know if it were in heaven or hell. He wept through his sweat. His cock wept for his plight too.

"Y-yes. I'll do it. You own me. You win."

Julian sobs afresh as he gives himself to me.

"Well done, candidate. From now on, you may cum. But be careful - choose your exit point well."

I slip on a black rubber cock ring to mark my property and to help Julian hold it in. Now, I begin polishing and swirling in earnest. Julian throws his head back and rocks the chair so hard it almost tips over. With my hands, cheeks and mouth, I paint and nibble on his wet cock, all while fondling his balls and darting my fingers in and out of his ass. Julian's breath gets so hot and arrested it sounds like he's about to catch a stroke, and his abs and thighs are hard like steel. Every inch of his body is tuned to maximum sensitivity, brimming with absolute fiery pleasure. Yet, he holds back somehow - his entire being is fixed on his goal.

By now, I'd made up my mind. Julian obviously passed. But I wasn't done with him yet.

After enduring what felt like an eternity on the edge, Julian finally calls out.

"Sir. I would like to cum, please."

He's ready for it. His nipples are pinprick hard and his cock is potently hard and red. His muscles are all pumped and exhausted from the struggle.

"Are you sure, candidate? Are you very sure you've lasted long enough?"

Doubt seizes him. He dips his head in earnest, anguished confusion.

"Is this your head talking or your cock, candidate? Are you very very sure?"

Julian stammers.

"Sorry. I... I take it back. I don't."

I continue a maddeningly slow stroke that keeps him hovering at a 9.5 out of 10.

"Good choice. Let's keep going." Craving more whiskey, I swap myself out for my vibrating rubber pussy set to low, letting him grapple with its unyielding hum while I sit back. I am drunk on the sight of this spent stud, totally broken but persisting in his suffering entirely of his own will. He thrusts like a lock struggling to break loose. Little moans and gasps cut through the room.

"Do you think he knows?" Rex whispers to me.

"No. Did you?" My voice strokes Rex's strong neck. He chuckles bitterly and downs the rest of his glass.

Julian began to approach the absolute limits of the male body to deny itself the pleasure of orgasm. Each breath provokes a deep, visceral moan that bellows deep into his lungs. I recognize the fatal contractions of his abs and that buckling of his hips - it's time to put him out of his misery.

Or, rather, ignite it properly.

"Alright, champ, you doing okay?" Standing behind his chair, I massage his chest and fiddle with his nipples. The pussy continues humming heartlessly at his hungry cock.

"Sir... please have mercy. I'm ready to cum. I'm ready." Julian's mouth hangs open like he's clawing for air. Delirious with lust, he nuzzles against my shirt, his entire body begging.

"Right, buddy. But do you wanna cum in that pussy or in my hands?" I tease his chest and neck, sliding one hot oiled finger to his lips, which Julian sucks on obediently and passionately. Julian mewls weakly, and I pull his cock out from the pussy. He whimpers at the loss of stimulation, but his entire body is geared up for the final countdown.

"There's just one final thing I want to tell you before that."

"Huh? What?" Julian pleads. His voice is hoarse from screaming and moaning. Mentally and physically, he's one thread away from a complete breakdown.

Bending down, I whisper into his ear.

"You just had to be on here for an hour. Still, with your punishment time, you only had to last for two hours and five minutes. But Julian... it's been four hours. You made yourself sit here for four hours."

At the news, a deep abyssal cry claws out from Julian's gut, wallowing out through his lungs and spewing from his stained mouth like a damned geyser. Julian cries and cries and cries at his fate, at how he did this to himself - at how he suffered at his own hand.

In between his convulsions, he still whispers to himself, - "it's okay, it's okay... it's over."

I laugh, not stopping my attack on his nipples, and Rex gets up to pat Julian's thigh in genuine brotherly consolation.

"Well, there's something we want to show you too. Rex? Why don't you help me out? Bring it over."

Over the blood pumping in his eardrums, Julian hears Rex tread over to the throne and carry something over to his face. He feels devastation looming over him but all he can think of is his cock, his hungry pained cock, and the orgasm he's been denied.

"Candidate - Julian - I'm so sorry." Rex's husky voice is thick with sympathy. Drooling and spewing gibberish, his head lolling to the side, Julian's mind tried to think. What more can happen? What more must he endure?

My left hand moves away from his nipples to pull off his blindfold.

In front of him was the golden alarm clock. It hadn't budged an inch.

Julian's eyes strain so wide he looks like a prisoner escaped from hell.

"I forgot to start the clock. Your trial only begins now."

Julian roars.

Silkily, I continue massaging his chest and nipples. "Rex, could you please set the clock to two hours and five minutes?" Stoically, but with a mix of pity and sadistic excitement in his dark eyes, Rex dials the clock up and sets it back on the table, right in front of Julian's view, and our victim locks eyes with me.

"Why are you doing this to me?"

Now, the game truly began. Just as we discussed, Rex assumed his place behind Julian and took control of his nipples, and I sank back down to lick and nibble at his cock, still rock hard by that damned black ring.

"Membership doesn't come cheap, Julian."

"I hate you! I HATE all of you!"

"Silly boy. I'm not done breaking you yet."

An orgasm is blooming and teeming underneath every inch of Julian's skin, but I don't give him that r release. All I do is flick my tongue down his shaft in an inch-long lick and his cock swings and throbs in an almost-orgasm. Rex plays his part beautifully too. His thumbs pluck and circle Julian's tight pecs, snaking down sometimes to tickle his abs. Julian is a blabbering, convulsing, shivering wreck. Drool leaks down his mouth and slippery torso.

"Candidate, do you want this to end?"

Julian's eyes zoom in and out of his head, refocusing on me, and then the clock, and me again. Only thirty minutes out of the two hours and five. He was too damaged to think ahead. Lamely, he groaned and nodded.

"Recite the pledge."

After almost five hours of being dangled on the precipice of orgasm, Julian had lost all capacity to think. Reduced to animal existence, I could see his eyes flicker as neurons tried to click in his brain. He strained visibly as he recalled his ability to speak, all the while letting his entire body spasm and rock in response to my strokes.

"I... I pledge my loyalty to the Golden Axe. I... oh god, please... I can't." Thinking was too tiring for him now. He threw his head back and sobbed as his cock continued to dance in my palms. There was no more Julian, no more candidate. All there was was a cock that needed to cum.

"Almost there, candidate. Keep going." Rex's calm voice came from behind him.

"I... I pledge to always keep my mind over my heart, to... rule with judgment, and... ah, fuck... to stand by my brothers."

And that was it.

"Please... let me go... let me cum."

Rex and I exchanged glances.

"Gatekeeper, do you find the candidate worthy?" Rex asked me as his relentless fingers continued their job. I gaze up admiringly at Julian, who put up a fight so respectful I thought he earned his place two hours ago. To resist cumming at my hands, and to have stayed the course through these tunnels of deep animal pleasure... Julian was a worthy wielder of the Axe.

"Yes, I do. I hereby pronounce you an official brother of the Golden Axe."

Julian holds back a sob and nods subserviently, obediently. But his membership means nothing to him now. What he really wanted, deep in the heart of his loins, was freedom from suffering. His whole body curved upwards in pain.

"You can cum now."

I pulled off his cock ring to let him swing free, and then doubled down on his cock with a hearty and full-length jerk. I built up the pressure as Julian's heart rate soared, and he thrusted and rocked so hard Rex had to hold the chair in place. His screams were so loud they shook heaven and raised hell.

And finally, after five long and agonizing hours, Julian shot his load as a member of the Golden Axe.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, argh!!!! FUCK!!!! YES!!!!!" Big juicy shots whipped me across the face and arms as his hips thrusted like a racecar. Red hot pleasure vibrated all across his body. His chest and abs contracted and pumped together with his cock, as if to squeeze out every single drop of semen from his needy, broken body. Shot after shot after shot, Julian kept going for a whole minute. When he was finally done, the air smelled of his sex and sacrifice. His whole body gleaming, his hair soaked, Julian hangs his head low, drained and defeated.

I lick a white streak off my arm, just to take a little taste of him. Excellent, connoisseur quality man, infused with the right amount of suffering.

Julian barely stirs. I look back at the table.

"Hmm. Rex, we have more than an hour until the alarm clock rings."

"Yes, we do."

"Think we have time for a few more loads?"

"Of course."

After that sledgehammer of an orgasm, Julian's feeble muscles barely twitched in protest as Rex and I fitted his blindfold back on, together with a gag, vibrating nipple suckers, that cursed auto-fucking rubber pussy and thrusting butt plug. Julian stirred back to life as his ass ate up the plug, and his bliss turned quickly into demented shrieks - screams that melted into wracking sobs as the toys came to life on maximum power. They just kept going; it sucked away on his aching spent cock, pummelled away against his prostate. Streams of tears flowed from underneath his blindfold. I leaned forward to smell his defeat and to whisper -

"Welcome to the Golden Axe. Welcome to the milking den."

Rex and I sipped our drinks as we watched Julian dance and sing for us until the alarm finally rang.

After a grand total of six hours and five loads - the last two of which were dry - Julian could literally not walk. He was a puddle on the floor. Rex had to call in their club's chauffeurs to carry him back to his hotel room.

"Always a pleasure doing business with you, Rex." We shake hands warmly at the door. Rex may or may not have stayed behind for some light milking himself. Guiltily, Rex smiled before pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you for your service. We'll deposit your honorarium shortly. By the way, we have another candidate who's due for initiation a month later - would you be free then?"

Actually, I won't. I have something planned. Something big, hot and slippery.

"Sure, I'll squeeze it in!"

But I never turn down a chance to milk a hot boy.

---

From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU to all my readers, followers and supporters. I love you all so much - your feedback and comments have been so inspirational to me. Always doing my best to bring you top quality edging fiction! Nothing but the best for my boys ;)

Who and what do you wanna see next? And what do you think our den master has planned? Stay tuned for more... ;)

12