The Milking Factory Ch. 11

Story Info
Austin enters the final stage of his week at The Factory.
8.1k words
4.68
10.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next three days, Austin's life became a pattern of pleasure. Wake up, marvel at his form that continued to mature overnight (he could now no longer see his toes over the round curves of his muscular pecs), receive his daily nutrition from Dr. Wolfe (now six large pills and two suppositories), shower (or be showered by Dr. Wolfe), exercise (a combination of individual exercise and competition with 1A and Connor), socialize (Dr. Wolfe now let the popper mist ventilate for 30 whole minutes), and milk until he passed out. Each night, Austin collapsed into bed, utterly exhausted, but unable to fall asleep immediately due to his excitement for the next day. 1A and Connor clearly shared his enthusiasm, as although none of them came during their sleep time, Austin would occasionally awaken to Connor submerging Austin's cock in his bubble butt in his sleep, or 1A fingering his hole passionately while licking Austin's ear. Dreams blended with waking, as he never went a night without visions of orgies, milking, and men. The nighttime ritual, shower, and exercise all served to get the bulls excited and horny for their socialization, where by Day 7 Dr. Wolfe now let them each cum five times. Austin ruefully thought Connor got the better end of the deal, as he was able to orgasm without cumming while Austin or 1A squirted their milk in his ass and mouth.

Austin was nervous as they approached the milking room. Today was the day when he either proved his value or was removed from the Factory. While he was confident in his ability to supply the necessary cum - his balls were now so swollen in the morning he had to pathetically walk with his legs waddling side to side as if he were chafed - he was still anxious to please Dr. Wolfe. His approval meant more to Austin than anything in the world.

This time, when Dr. Wolfe harnessed Austin into his station, who instinctually growled his approval, the doctor pulled out a blindfold and ear plugs. "Today is important, as you know, Austin. We need to prove that you are capable of producing our target donation, regardless of the environment around you. To control this test, we are going to ensure that you are not dependent on the sensory experience of other bulls. You can do this." And he strongly kissed Austin on the neck, then applied the blindfold and ear plugs.

Austin was plunged into sensory deprivation. He was so used to the constant noise of the other bulls in the milking room, and the visuals of Connor and the other submissives that it was unsettling. He waited eagerly, unable to hear when the typical bell rang the beginning of his milking. Without warning, he felt the warm silicone of the sheath slide over his cock, and it began. In that moment, he fully surrendered to his animalistic instinct. He wasn't using the milking machine, it was using him. He was only a cog in the machine, and he was happy. As the oral dildo penetrated his mouth, he gave way to his first orgasm, gargling around the hard jelly as his crotch shook and released his seed into the sheath. Confident in himself, Austin continued the gentle rocking of his body, edging the anal dildo around the rim of his asshole, and rode the wave of post-orgasm pain to his second orgasm, less than 30 seconds after his first monumental tremor finished. He wasn't able to make noise this time, as the oral dildo had pushed it's way forcefully through his throat, and Austin reveled in the feeling of helplessness. His blindfold became damp from his watering eyes as he gagged in pain and pleasure, which were now so completely linked for him.

He fell into a natural rhythm after his second orgasm, rocking his body as far back and forth as his chains would allow, the oral dildo never fully leaving his mouth, and the anal dildo barely pulling out before the mechanical arm would move it forward again, pushing against his once untouched hole. His nipples felt a gentle teasing as the suction cups pulled opaque milk from his beefy pecs. He felt both in control and powerless, unable to make the milking stop, but never wanting it to end. Time after time he came, and his cock became sore in the sheath, but he continued to ride the machine, knowing it was all for Dr. Wolfe.

Austin lost track of how many times he came.

It was at least 20. Maybe 30?

He knew it had also been the longest he had ever been milked, although he had no idea how long exactly. He slowed in his movement, allowing the machine to control him, and rested some of his muscular body weight on his collar, giving his knees and elbows respite. Suddenly, the anal dildo pushed deep, deep inside him. Austin could feel it, further than it had ever gone, as it pushed its way into his belly. He could feel his stomach bulge slightly as the machine stretched his insides. His anal ring was stretched far beyond he could remember, and as he tried to scream, the oral dildo likewise buried itself into his mouth. The cock sheath moved faster and faster, now administering slight electrical zaps to his pained cock. The suckers on his balls and nipples squeezed and pulled. Every arm of the machine was working to it's maximum. In that moment, Austin's entire body spasmed, a warm, strong feeling like lightning grew from his core to all of his extremities, and he came in wave after wave. The machine only increased its intensity, shocking him harder, pushing deeper, the anal dildo ballooning inside him, stretching his guts, until Austin was convinced that the two dildos would touch. The chains holding his limbs in place retracted, pulling his body spread eagle in the air, his cock pointed straight down, and Austin continued to gush cum from his tortured cock. He spasmed uncontrollably, held in the air, unable to see or hear anything, his insides stuffed with the machine. His neck was being squeezed from the inside out, the oral dildo expanding in his throat. He could start to see dots even in his blacked out vision, and just as he started to fade, the dildo pulled out of his mouth with a sluuuurp sound.

He retched and gagged for breath, and as he did, the anal dildo retracted quickly, and Austin felt his ass be pulled with it. Though he couldn't see anything, he knew that his hole must have been wrecked as badly as Connor's on Day 4, and the thought didn't upset him. Having a rosebud made him feel like Connor's peer. Instead, it sustained his orgasm, and he continued to feebly dribble cum as his body quaked. He was held there for god knows how long, his cock continuing to flow with cum. His balls ached, never having been drained so intensely. The sheath never ceased its torment, sucking and pulling on Austin's cock mercilessly, intent on retrieving every drop of fluid from the boy.

At last, the machine's movement ceased. Moments later, he felt Dr. Wolfe's reassuring hand on his back, and his blindfold and earplugs were removed.

"...completely amazing, the best extraction we have ever had..." He could only catch snippets of what the doctor was saying through his fugue. "FOUR! I would have been ecstatic with three liters, but FOUR!"

"mmmhhmmmnnnn" Austin moaned weakly, unable to form words.

"Good boy, that's a good boy" Dr. Wolfe patted him on his head.

Then Austin blacked out.

---

When he came to, he was once again in Dr. Wolfe's office. This time, it was just the two of them. He was sitting in a chair with his hands handcuffed to the arms (for which he felt grateful) and his ankles cuffed to the legs. A massive IV with yellow fluid was hooked up to his arm, and as it slowly dripped into him, Austin felt his power return. The sensation flowed through his body, and his cock ached like it never had before. He moved slightly in the seat and flinched as his still prolapsed ass rubbed against the metal of the chair. Dr. Wolfe was staring straight at him. In that moment, Austin knew nothing else mattered, except for what the doctor said.

"Austin, I am so proud of you."

His eyes welled up as he heard those words, something he had never heard before. The validation coming from Dr. Wolfe meant the world to him.

"I was skeptical when you first came in, sure you would be like one of the many college boys we come across, desperate for money, but not willing to put in the work, who leave on Day 1. Now, I have to admit I was wrong. You have transformed into quite the accomplished bull this past week. We have bulls who have been here years, decades, who never crack a single liter, but you, my boy," and he smiled at Austin, "you produced four liters today. 1A and Connor did exceptional as well, producing over 3 liters each, and Connor providing an exceptional amount of milk. Your output has validated all of my work, and my blueprint has now been greenlit to be used at the other Factories around the world as well!"

Other Factories?

"I knew that collaboration between the bulls would boost donations, but it appears that my particular methods have proven effective. Creating strong bonds between smaller groups, for instance. Identifying and playing to a bull's dominance or submissiveness. Determining the proper motivation for individual bulls, as opposed to using encouragement or punishment broadly. And of course, the more medical changes. Quadrupling your nutritional dosage; whereas other doctor's saw the diminished brain power as a limiting side effect, I of course saw the benefit. Where they saw heightened emotions as a liability, I saw it as a catalyst. Hydrating the bulls with libido-increasers after milking. And of course, the business changes! The market for mixed fluids does exist, and from what I've heard from our beta testers, the effects of serums made from every fluid a bull produces, especially when mixed between bulls, is quite potent. We are selling better than ever, and demand continues to grow!"

Austin smiled widely, his brain only comprehending small portions of what the doctor was saying. But by his tone, he knew Dr. Wolfe was happy.

"Now that your week is up however, you do have a choice." He slid a piece of paper across the table to Austin. He scrunched his nose and tried to read, but the symbols on the page made no sense to him whatsoever. "$10,000 for every milking going forward. With the prices we've been able to charge for your product, you are worth every penny of it. You will, of course, then become a permanent employee of The Factory, with all rights and privileges waived to your superior: me. Don't worry, I will take good care of your money, so that when you are ready for retirement at 65, you will have quite the nest egg. You will also be a permanent member of a cohort, your family, so to speak". He pulled out two other pieces of paper. "1A and 3Z - that is, the bull you knew as Connor - have already agreed. Of course, you could chose to leave now. After the week, you will have earned $3500. It would be difficult to find a replacement for your family, but we would ensure another man takes your place. You will still of course be bound tightly by your NDA, and there is a little concoction we will require you to drink before leaving that will make the details...fuzzy." He stood up, extracted a needle from a cabinet, and neatly slid it into the crook of Austin's arm not attached to the IV. "This is a short-term brain enhancer. While signing the contract, it is necessary for you to be in a clear state of mind, just like you were the first day you walked in."

Dr. Wolfe rubbed Austin's arm gently with his large thumbs, spreading the concoction through his veins. As he did so, Austin's mind began to clear, as if a fog were lifting, and in that moment, he realized the enormity of his situation. Before him was a contract signing his life away, essentially a slave, to a man he had never met before for the next 46 years. "Quick Austin, what's 9 times 5?"

"Ummm... it's 45." He was sure of the answer, and was also sure that about five minutes ago he wouldn't even know what times meant. Dr. Wolfe nodded meaningfully to a dark piece of glass on the wall, and there was a double knock. "Excellent, our government representative has deemed your mental state adequate for the contract to legally stand."

The GOVERNMENT knows about this???

"So, what do you think, boy?"

There wasn't much thinking to it. Austin was the happiest he had been in his entire life. The thought of leaving 1A and Connor- no, 3Z - with someone else was unthinkable. He also shuddered at the idea of no longer being protected by Dr. Wolfe. Things were so much easier being told what to do, and Dr. Wolfe had become a father to him. Someone to guide him and love him, and lead him to happiness. He remembered how miserable he was at college, how uninterested he was in the other students, in class, in day-to-day life. Ultimately, Austin knew in his heart that Dr. Wolfe would be a good master to him, better than Austin would be to himself. He wanted to be owned by the doctor. He needed it. "Yes, sir. Please accept me." He trusted Dr. Wolfe with his life and gave it to him gladly. Dr. Wolfe picked up Austin's right hand, pressed it into an ink pad, then placed it on the bottom of the contract, Austin's handprint a permanently binding signature. He repeated the procedure with his own hand, the print larger than Austin's. Dr. Wolfe grinned happily, picked up the three contracts, and slid them into a large filing cabinet behind his desk.

"Excellent. Now for the details. It's a momentous occasion, joining the company, and with it comes some procedures." He stood up, expertly unlocked and rechained Austin, and led him to yet another new floor of the Factory. Austin followed him blindly, staggering slightly as his legs struggled to support his weight. His inverted asshole rubbed between his butt cheeks, sending waves of pleasure to his toes. He enjoyed the heavy pull on his crotch as his balls and cock sagged. They entered into a smaller room, not unlike a doctor's office (Austin giggled vaguely at the irony - Dr. Wolfe in a normal doctor's office) except instead of a cushioned seat there was a long metal table, and in the corner was long plastic stick in a stand plugged into the wall. Austin dutifully sat on the edge of the table, so that he was slightly shorter than Dr. Wolfe. The doctor put on latex gloves, and pushed Austin down so he was laying flat. His head was inches away from Dr. Wolfe's pants, and Austin could see the bulge fighting the fabric. He was enjoying this just as much as Austin was.

"We'll start with the minor modifications: trim and piercings. It's not required for all bulls, but having seen how you and 3Z respond to 1A's I think it will make for a nice family bonding for all three of you to be pierced. And as a personal interest of mine, all of my permanent bulls will have buzz cuts."

"Yes sir, thank you sir!" Austin had been mesmerized by 1A's piggish look since he first laid eyes on him, and was ecstatic that he was allowed to share it.

Without ceremony, Dr. Wolfe grabbed an electric razor from the table and set to work on Austin's head. His hair fell down to the ground in clumps, and shuddered as he felt his physical transformation begin to match his insides. The shaving was done in less than five minutes, and Dr. Wolfe quickly moved on to the piercings. As he set up the supplies, Austin felt his mind slowly slipping back into the fog he was so familiar with, and instead of fighting the nothingness, embraced it. His past life, knowledge, passions, all slipped away.

The doctor rubbed a numbing cream across Austin's nose, perky nipples, and the shiny head of his cock. He then produced four rings, thick, shiny, and silver. He started with the smallest, which he expertly pierced through Austin's nose in a matter of seconds. Now having a sense of scale for the four rings, he realized how big and thick they were. The smallest, now embedded in his nose, filled half of his nostrils, and made him breathe heavier, his chest and stomach rising and falling with excitement. Clearly there was more than just numbing agents in the cream, as Austin also barely bled, and quickly stopped. When Dr. Wolfe screwed the second bulb to the end of the piercing, there was a small click. Next, he moved onto the nipple rings. Despite the numbing cream, there was still a sharp pain as the doctor pierced his nipples, and Austin gasped, arching his back slightly. But the pain ceased quickly, and once again there was next to no blood. Again, as the doctor twisted the bulb onto the end of each ring, now making them full circles, there was a clicking sound. Finally, he moved to Austin's cock. He was soft now, but even so was at least ten inches long. The doctor couldn't wrap his hand all the way around his cock, and had to rest it on a small block to get a proper angle.

"Three...two..." And he pierced Austin's cock. Austin let out a mangled moan and twisted slightly, unable to look as Dr. Wolfe permanently altered his penis. The sharp pain intensified, and Austin worried something went wrong with the cream, but then it ceased, and instead he felt a pleasant weight pushing through his cock head as Dr. Wolfe put his final piercing on. Despite his cock being thick, the doctor had managed to insert a piercing half it's width, and Austin was transfixed by the shiny metal circling through his urethra. He knew it was smaller than 1A's, and was torn between a desire to match 1A's, and a desire to let 1A's piercing outrank his. He was, after all, Austin's superior, and it should be reflected in their modifications.

"And we're done." said Dr. Wolfe, as if he were merely giving Austin a physical. "These piercings are special made, incredibly sterile and quick healing. Oh, and unremovable except by me." He grinned sideways at Austin who gaped at him. "That clicking was the piercing permanently clicking into place. Nothing short of a metal grinder is getting through that without my key, and I don't think you'll want one of those near your penis anytime soon!" He slapped Austin's cock playfully, making the boy jump. "Oh that's the other thing, you'll have much more increased sensation now." Dr. Wolfe winked. Now that Austin was officially his, the doctor seemed to be letting some of his formality slip.

Next, Dr. Wolfe grabbed 5 metal cuffs, and Austin instinctively knew what was going to happen. While he was certainly becoming the dumb bull he had enjoyed being the last week, Austin seemed to gain a strong sixth sense when it came to sex, his new family, and Dr. Wolfe. The doctor unlocked each of Austin's worn cuffs and collar, and tossed them onto the floor. Despite the regular after care he received each night, Austin's skin was slightly paler where the cuffs had been, and there were sharp red lines at the edges. Dr. Wolfe disregarded this, and cheerfully snapped each of the new cuffs onto Austin with a click. He knew what that click meant without Dr. Wolfe telling him, but was happy as he knew he would never want to remove his new uniform.

Finally, Dr. Wolfe went to the plastic stick in the corner, and when he pulled it out of the stand, Austin knew what it was. His left pec tingled. "Slight change of protocol. We found that this makes it much more easy to identify our bulls, which is, of course, what it's all about. We've also begun to ID both the chest and ass." Austin gulped, but obediently rolled over and pushed his ass into the air. "It's electric, so it's much less harsh, though no less permanent, than the old metal and fire varieties. Take a deep breath." Austin breathed heavily, and as he exhaled, Dr. Wolfe pressed the electric brand firmly against the juicy flesh of Austin's left butt cheek, and pressed a button. A hot flash passed across the area, and Austin shuddered, but moments later, the sensation had subsided. His cheek felt a little sore, but that was it.

"Not too bad, right, boy?"

"No sir"

"Good, boy. Roll over"