The Milking Factory Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Austin rolled, and Dr. Wolfe repeated the process on his left pec, just above his freshly pierced nipple.

"And done! Congratulations, you are now a permanent bull of The Factory. Look in the mirror."

Austin stood up shakily, and crossed the room to the door, which had a full body mirror on the back. The man standing before him was unrecognizable. A short beard stood out from the now sharp lines of his face, his close-cropped head gleamed under the fluorescents. His eyes too, seemed harder - more like a man's. The silver piercing sticking out of his nose begged to be pulled. He didn't question how the doctor had managed to stretch such large rings through his nubile skin - after everything he had seen in The Factory, few things surprised Austin. But that was nothing compared to his body's changes. He hadn't spent much time looking in the mirror since that third day, but now he fully admired the dominant muscle bull he had become. Short thick hair peppered his chest and arms, and tufts of brown hair peeked out from his armpits. His arms were pure muscle, with veins popping effortlessly from his biceps, and his chest swelled and bulged. His hard nipples protruded and were perfectly coupled with the rings now piercing them. A rectangular patch of hair was missing from where he was branded, but Austin knew that would grow back in no time. His abs were clearly defined even with his stomach at ease, and after flexing, became a solid 12 pack of muscle and beef. His thighs were large enough to crush a watermelon between them with ease, and he turned to admire his ass. Again, a rectangle of short curly hair was missing from his new brand. Austin vaguely remembered a time when he thought his cheeks were flat, but now they could never be considered anything of the sort. His ass was clearly muscular, but it was hidden behind a bouncing layer of fat that rounded his cheeks in a way that would make wearing jeans impossible. Not that he would ever be wearing pants again. His sculpture-like perfection continued, all the way to his feet, but his eyes were drawn up to his own crotch. His penis, now semi-hard despite its rawness, hung over halfway to his knees, no easy feat at his height. And his balls, which had been completely drained less than two hours ago, were already beginning to bulge and press lightly against his sinewy thighs. The silver prince albert piercing hypnotized Austin and he watched as the weight of it caused his cock to swing slightly - left, right, left, right.

"It's...perfect." Austin, who had never cried much before The Factory, found himself overwhelmed with emotion once again and turned to kneel in front of Dr. Wolfe, kissing his shoes.

"Get up here, 2M." Dr. Wolfe commanded, calling Austin by his new name, the brand on his chest shining with 2M7R. 2M looked up, and the doctor and unzipped his pants, allowing his gorgeous cock to fall towards him.

Finally.

2M took Dr. Wolfe's cock in his mouth and sucked it greedily. The foreskin rolled back and forth as he hardened, and soon he was gagging as he grabbed the doctor by his butt cheeks and pressed his face as far as possible on the doctor's cock. Dr. Wolfe grabbed 2M's buzzed head and began to fuck the boy's throat as he had wanted to all seven days.

"Fuck yeah, you little bitch. You like sucking don't you? It completes you, it defines you." Dr. Wolfe moaned encouragements to 2M, who moaned a reply back. The vibrations of his moan resonated through Dr. Wolfe's cock, and quickly he picked up 2M and threw him on the metal table. He forgot how powerful the doctor was, as 2M was now easily over 250 lbs of muscle, but Dr. Wolfe performed the task with ease. The doctor lifted 2M's legs and began to lick his still tender hole, probing the exposed prolapse. He gasped and moaned, beyond words, trying to beg but now permanently too dumb to make coherent sentences. His hole contracted and expanded with expectation, and soon man drool was sliding out of his ass. He was ready to be bred.

Dr. Wolfe pulled a lever on the table which dropped it to his perfect crotch height. He stared into 2M's eyes as he rubbed his cock, now fully erect and monstrous, along 2M's sensitive exposed hole.

"You are mine, 2M. You will always be mine."

"Thank you, sir."

The doctor penetrated the boy, driving deep in him. 2M moaned in pleasure, his senses going into overdrive. Nothing could compare to this. Oral, the milking, nothing. He knew in that moment that this is what he was made to do. Fucking completed him. Being owned completed him. A man's cock, a superior's cock, inside of him was everything. He would take 3Z when he had the chance and delight in humiliating the boy, but compared to the dominance of 1A, or Dr. Wolfe, he was pitiful. He squirted on himself pathetically while the doctor continued to drive himself further and further into his destroyed hole, scooping the cum with his fingers and smearing it on his cock as lubricant as he continued to pound 2M.

"Pleaaaaaase sir, give me your cum, I NEED your cum!" 2M's eyes were crossed with pleasure, he couldn't control the words escaping his mouth, but he knew they were true. Instead of fulfilling him, the doctor pulled on his septum ring, slapped his face, and flipped him over on the table, all the while still penetrating him in furious fashion.

"I tell YOU what to do, understood? I am your master. I will cum when I want, and you will be grateful to receive my seed." he hissed in 2M's ear, then bit his shoulder hard. 2M moaned and nodded his consent - not that his master needed it, 2M signed away his consent for life - as the pounding, far harder than anything the machine or 1A had done to him, continued. Dr. Wolfe pushed 2M flat against the rattling table, and angling his cock, attacked 2M's prostate. All of his insides had now transformed into the most sensitive web of flesh imaginable, but such a direct hit to an already sensitive area melted 2M's mind. Dr. Wolfe roared, and as he did, released his seed directly into 2M's asshole, coating his prostate and guts for the first time in what his body so desperately needed - cum. 2M came again, his cock pressed flat against his abs between him and the table. The creamy white fluid spread across his chest as he slid around the now slippery table. His new cock and nipple piercings rubbed against the cold surface of the table with each thrust, sending wave after wave of pleasure through the dumb bull's body. He curled his toes and fingers in delight as his body continued to quake through his explosive orgasm. His back arched, and Dr. Wolfe grabbed him by the neck, throttling him with the power a man only has as he orgasms. The doctor stayed buried deep within him as 2M continued his thunderous pleasure, until at last, the waves subsided. The doctor released his neck, and 2M fell to the table, his chin smacking the cold surface. He felt a bruise well up, and channeling 3Z's submissiveness, smiled. Dr. Wolfe pulled out of his hole, which was now leaking every juice imaginable, and crossed the table, putting his cock in 2M's mouth.

"Taste it. Taste my cum and your ass mixing. You are mine now, understand?"

2M licked and slurped, savoring the salty taste, and moaned his agreement. As the liquid coated his throat and was absorbed into his useless stomach, 2M felt his subservience to the doctor double. In a way, this was a more powerful contract to 2M than any piece of paper. They stayed like that for several minutes, Dr. Wolfe panting hard, 2M desperately swallowing every ounce of the doctor's seed he could find, rolling his tongue around the doctor's foreskin. At last, Dr. Wolfe withdrew, and 2M knew they were done. For now.

"You did good, boy. I think it is only fair that we should end each night with a session together."

He did not ask 2M's permission, and he did not have to. He led 2M, a chain through his now permanent collar, back to his room with 1A and 3Z. They were already in the bed, with a space in between them. 3Z looked shockingly beautiful with his head buzzed and body pierced, his absurdly round ass making him particularly fuckable. 2M dutifully fit into his place, nestling his cock in 3Z's ass as 1A pulled his arms around both and drew them tight. Dr. Wolfe chained the three together, and as he closed the door, whispered "good night, my bulls."

1A and 3Z began shifting around him, and 2M knew the night was still young. He smiled, and slid his hard again cock inside 3Z's partially recovered hole. 1A fingered 2M's sensitive nipple rings, and 2M moaned. He was in heaven.

--- Two Months Later ---

2M - no, it's Austin for the next couple hours - tugged uncomfortably at his collar. The turtleneck felt absurd in the warm weather, but it was a necessary precaution, as Dr. Wolfe had reminded him many times. All around him was the sound of college students, excitedly leaving their last finals of the semester. He felt unnatural here, out of his habitat. Most rooms in the factory were equipped with sun-mimicking lights, but the heat - especially in this damn turtleneck - felt particularly unusual. His ass, balls, and cock were allowed to breathe in the sweats he wore, but even the baggy pants couldn't hide his bulge. He tried to sit naturally as he waited outside the chemistry building, and silently thanked Dr. Wolfe for moving his milking to earlier in the morning. Had his balls not been drained earlier today, he wouldn't be able to sit, and would either need to waddle as he walked or kneel with his knees spread far apart. Neither of which would help him blend in. Another wave of students exited the building, clearly the ones who took the entire exam time. Some looked hopeful, most looked dejected or depressed. After scanning the crowd for a few seconds, 2M - No, AUSTIN, damn it - saw him. He didn't particularly remember Travis, everything before spring break was such a blur, but Factory staff had provided him a picture and performed some basic memory functions on Austin to help him recall certain things. Now that he was looking at him closely, 6'3", muscles stretching his shirt, an easy smile on his face, Austin was positive it was him.

"Hey, bro!" The words felt unnatural in his mouth. He had been supplied with the same brain recovering serum used during his signing which temporarily restored some of his more basic speaking abilities beyond moaning, growling, and dirty talk.

Travis turned and for a second, his face was blank. Then his jaw dropped as he stared at Austin up and down. "Austin?!"

"Yeah man, it's me." It was me. He knew it must be a huge shock. After all, Austin had disappeared months ago, no warning, only to turn up now, looking like a ripped skinhead, pierced, head shaved, and bulky beyond imagining.

"Where...what...how." Travis' mouth was still wide open, and Austin saw his tongue touch his lip as he stared at Austin's chest. Hiding the thick metal collar and cuffs under a bulky turtleneck was necessary, but even the dense fabric couldn't hide Austin's newfound muscle mass. He wasn't entirely convinced Travis couldn't see his nipple rings straining against the wool either. He hoped he could.

"I reflected some over spring break, and I decided school isn't for me!"

An easy lie to tell, it's basically the truth.

"I started work early, and man, it's been awesome! I get to do whatever I want-"

Also not a lie, since all I want is to fuck and get fucked.

"-and the pay and hours are great! I've even had time for a relationship!"

True as well. I actually have three, if you count being permanently bonded to other bulls and being the property of a doctor.

"Whoa man, thats... that's great. Wish I could have that luck!" Travis chuckled lightly, clearly not one to think too deeply about such odd circumstances.

A perfect mindset for the job.

"That's actually why I'm here bro." Austin started, reciting the information Dr. Wolfe had fed him. "My company's got this, like, sick referral bonus, and I was thinking you'd be a shoe-in! You're able to do a short trial run there before committing to anything serious, and the pay is great! $500 a day, and that's just the start."

Clearly, the money got Travis' attention, like Austin knew it would.

"Yeah man, I mean that sounds great! Especially if it'll give me time to work out more, I can't let you get bigger than me all of a sudden." He nudged Austin jokingly in the chest, inadvertently rubbing his nipple ring. Austin laughed and smiled, but he saw the glint in Travis' eye as his sight traveled down to Austin's pants. Or rather, to the large bulge stretching down his thigh. "A week at least, I don't know if I can commit to more."

"I'm telling you dude, just a week with the company, and you'll get all the benefits I got." Austin flexed his cock in his pants, and Travis' eyes fixed on the tip, and the curved ring of metal outlined by his strained underwear and sweats. Austin stepped forward, drawing Travis' attention back to his modified face, where his large septum ring making him look to Travis like a prize bull. A beautiful bull. Travis blushed slightly. I'm not into guys, am I? Austin handed him a business card with The Factory's address. "Anyways, I gotta dash now, but I hope to see you at work!" And he headed back to the van on the edge of campus, Travis' eyes greedily watching his bubbly ass bounce with each step. Crawling into the back of the van, Austin wriggled out of the clothes and became more relaxed, now in his normal attire of cuffs, piercings, and nothing else, and kneeled comfortably on all fours on the padded floor. He was 2M again.

"Good job, 2M. I think you're in for a big reward today. Your family is scheduled for socialization with four other families in the big room!" an assistant said from behind the wheel as he started up the car. 2M closed his eyes and smiled, happy to be on his way back home, and being called his true name again. The intelligence effects were already fading, and he felt himself returning to his natural, naive state.

---

"-so after the first week, should you chose to do so, you can then sign on for additional weeks. Make sense?"

Travis blushed and up from Dr Wolfe's tight abs. "Sorry could you repeat that last bit?"

--- Three Months Later ---

"Welcome, to the first open tour of The Factory!" Dr. Wolfe spread his arms wide in front of the large group of men in front of him. The crowd was an eclectic bunch, short and tall, ugly and handsome, muscular and skinny, young and old - with one thing in common: money. The men clapped politely, but were clearly eager to skip the formalities. "I am Dr. Wolfe, the executive director of our American factory, and as of May, Chief Innovation Officer of The Factory worldwide. While we safeguard our practices against competitors highly, as our highest paying customers, I have decided that you can get a look behind the curtain of our products as a reward for your loyalty. With that being said... follow me." The doctor led the way through the reception, to the elevator, and deep, deep inside the building. A young buyer from France wearing a name tag with Peter written on it, observed the security measures with interest. Without an ID card, it would be impossible to enter or leave a single room they passed, including the exterior doors. He nudged the man near him, a short, older man from China, Mr. Zhao, and pointed to the ceiling. Cameras blanketed the building, ensuring every movement was tracked. However, neither was concerned. After spending $50 million of their respective family's fortune in the last year, The Factory had every reason imaginable to appease the high rollers.

They passed through several silent hallways, pristine and nondescript. Finally, he ushered the men through a door into a small room. "Apologies for the limited space, this is usually only used by several doctors at a time." Like the halls, the room was spotless and unspectacular, with one exception: The right wall was made entirely of one-way glass, and on the other side was the most intense orgy Peter had ever seen. A writhing mass of metal, muscle, fat, body hair, and flesh filled the adjoining room so there was no room to even stand. Indeed, one of the men was pressed up against the base of the glass, his cheek smushed into a large red circle against the pane, as two men pounded him relentlessly from behind. Moans and yells, short phrases like "fuckkk me daddy" and "take it, bitch boy" filled the observation room through inconspicuous vents, but mosst just moaned or roared their pleasure. The man being fucked against the glass, who had 5X8Y emblazoned on his chest, came against the pane, a spurt so large it obscured his entire lower body. Immediately, two other bulls, one a shorter otter-like boy no older than 22, the other a large gorilla of a man who had to be nearing his fifties, separated from their partners on the floor and began to eagerly lick 5X's cum from the glass, leaving a light smear of saliva.

"Perfect timing!" Dr. Wolfe clapped his hands and grinned as he looked around the room at the transfixed buyers. I already have them. It of course was not a coincidence that the buyers were getting a taste of the most mindless and sex-crazed bulls in The Factory's stable. It was also not a coincidence that mass orgies were reinstated alongside family bonding shortly before the clients' visit. Nor was it a coincidence that the wealthy men, who were now fully chemically and emotionally addicted to the bulls' potent and expensive serums, were enraptured by the view before them. Each buyer was meticulously scouted and sold, first with a complimentary sample of the most addictive serum, then with increasing supplies. Some took the serums themselves, evidently the more muscular and toned men in the group, while some preferred giving it to others, turning their partners into the ideal men. Most described it as a powerful mix of ecstasy and testosterone, and all were repeat buyers. Regardless of their use, Dr. Wolfe knew that none of the men in that room would be stopping their purchases anytime soon. But that doesn't mean they can't be, well, milked, for more. He even had dossiers on several of the more promising buyers who, once they were no longer able to afford their purchases, might be turned into bulls themselves. Peter DuMont, for instance, was close to being financially and socially cut off from his family, and where else is a broke young man with no life skills going to turn? The thought of spreading his control made Dr. Wolfe hard, matching the other men in the room.

The orgy continued in it's fever pitch, a nonstop fountain of cum, spit, and anal juice. Several buyers sniffed the air, intoxicated by the smell. Most were now either gripping or rubbing their crotches. "Please, make yourself comfortable!" Dr. Wolfe announced to the room, and in less than a minute, all twenty men were in a state of undress and stroking their cocks. Dr. Wolfe watched their eyes eagerly, taking in the information.

Thomas Newberry likes the older men, James Tilton clearly has a foot fetish. Zhao of course prefers double penetration. All information I previously knew, but good to confirm firsthand.

A small dark patch appeared in Dr. Wolfe's pants as he grew to full hardness.

Oh, and I get off on power.

As professional as he appeared to be, cold and calculating, Dr. Wolfe was, at his heart, also in it for the pleasure. Like every other man in the building, he did what gave him the most satisfaction, and that was domination.

He carried his eyes from the customers to the bulls. Through the tangled mass of flesh, he spotted a bull with a freshly marked 8Q3E on his chest. With two other muscular monsters of men, one like a daddy viking on steroids, the other a mix between a star football player and WWE wrestler, he was double penetrating and spitroasting a fourth bull, all four of them pierced and heads shaved. They were of course Dr. Wolfe's prized family, the ones who made his ascent to power possible. Not that they knew that, or cared. The blonde bottom bull moaned with delight as the other three fucked him hard, slapping his balls, face, chest, and ass. 3Z's face was buried under layers of cum, and his entire body was red from the angry blows he was receiving, the three top bulls venting their overpowered testosterone and rage. Travis - now 8Q - had fit in perfectly with 2M's family, and the four had been inseparable for the last two months. They fucked for hours each day, delighted in challenging each other in exercise, and slept together happily, always 1A in the back and 3Z in the front. 8Q had his new piercings fitted, and 2M and 3Z were now sporting rings as thick as 1A's, which were currently buried deep in 3Z's belly and lungs. While they all delighted in sex with the other bulls, their bond was unbreakable, and they always resorted to their foursome, finding new ways to punish 3Z, or please 1A, or open 8Q's mind to new positions. They had also officially established themselves as the highest producing family in the factory, with no other cohort coming close. Their family socialization had to now happen before their workout, as the four bulls had balls so swollen in the morning they could only crawl on all fours until they came five to six times, making exercise quite impossible before release. Dr. Wolfe was proud of them, but mainly proud of himself for his ability to chose the finest. After all, he brought all four to The Factory, whether through direct recruitment, a "referral bonus", or an ad perfectly placed outside a desperately bored freshman's dorm.